X-Rated Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,640 Followers

Lauren walked over and pulled her father back toward the couch. "Don't worry about Katy, Dad, she's a big girl now. But I still need you to take care of me."

Shannon smiled at Tyler as she got back on all fours, and patted the couch beside her for Katy and her snowman to join them.

Once the snowman was sitting on the couch, innocently watching them all, Katy straddled him. She reached underneath and tried to get his huge pipe in her pussy but her legs were too short and his cock was too long. So she stood on the couch and squatted, trying to line it up. That was when her mom helped out and grabbed the snowman's enormous pole and aimed it at her daughter's opening.

Katy tried to lower herself onto it but it felt like it was going to tear her apart, it was too big.

"One second, honey," her mom said, grimacing as Tyler stuffed his stiff cock back into her ass. She leaned over and coated the snowman's cock with Astroglide, getting it nice and slick.

"Now see if it will fit," she said, as she aimed his missile at her daughter's pussy and told her to try to relax.

Katy did as her mom instructed and felt the head of his cock stretch her pussy painfully wide before it slipped inside. It was so big it made her weak in the knees, and she slumped against the snowman. He held her tiny ass as he lowered her on and off his cock, while her mom watched and gave him a warm smile.

Even though he only had a little over half of his ten inches into her, Shannon could see how stretched Katy's tiny pussy was and remembered what it had been like downstairs when that monster cock was plowing her. She knew how her daughter felt, as Tyler stretched her painfully wide as he fucked her ass.

Katy threw her head back and moaned in ecstasy as the snowman plunged her on and off his cock, which was covered in her wetness. Exhausted, she climbed off his ten-inch tool and collapsed on the couch beside her mom.

"Oh, is your kitty sore from trying to take that big torpedo, honey? Come here and let mommy kiss it better."

As her son battered her backdoor, Shannon pulled her panting daughter closer and lovingly kissed her pussy. Katy let out a soft moan at the touch of her mom's tongue, so Shannon licked her daughter's delicate pussy and nuzzled her tiny bud. As she dipped her tongue inside her daughter, she could taste the snowman's cock.

Katy slumped back on the couch, with her nightie pushed up so she could tease her nipples, while her mom was between her legs making her feel better. She looked across her mom's back and saw Tyler eyeing her naked body as he pumped away on their mom's ass.

Tom needed to change positions, so he had Lauren get down on all fours beside her mom. As he moved behind her shapely ass, he rubbed his cock against her virgin butthole.

"Uh, uh," she said, putting her hand over her butt. "If you want to stick it in someone's ass, you two better change places."

She looked over at her brother hopefully. "Do you want to switch, Tyler?"

He admired his sister's sweet body. "Sure, no problem."

After his dad moved out of the way, he moved behind her and eased his cock into her pussy, which was almost as tight as his mom's ass. Lauren let out a soft groan as he filled her with his big dick.

Tom went to move behind his wife, but she stopped him.

"Make sure you let Katy play too," she said.

Tom looked at his youngest daughter, who was watching him from the couch with one foot resting on her mom's back as she tongued her pussy.

"Do you want to play?" he asked. "Like we did in the backyard?"

Katy didn't say a word; she only nodded.

He lifted her nighty over her head so she was completely naked, and then scooped her up around her waist and put her down beside her sister. When they were bent over naked they looked like twins, with their long auburn hair cascading down their backs.

"Is everything okay?" her dad asked, as he moved behind her.

Katy nodded and nervously watched him over her shoulder, and whimpered as he pushed his thick cock into her tight pussy.

Katy knew he wasn't nearly as big as her snowman, but he was still her daddy. She let out tiny moans and whimpers as he reached under and fondled her small breasts while he pounded her from behind. He fucked Katy fast, but Tyler was fucking Lauren faster.

Her beautiful breasts bounced back and forth as he hammered her pussy, her moans echoing the smack of his hips against her ass. She cried out, begging him to fuck her harder.

Shannon squeezed Lauren's ass as she watched her son's thick pole pump in and out of her. She nearly told Tom to take it easier on Katy, but realized her youngest daughter -- eighteen now -- was old enough to tell him herself if he was fucking her too hard.

And then she noticed the snowman sitting on the couch, watching them all curiously while his huge cock stood straight up like a flagpole.

"I'm sorry," she said to him, "I shouldn't be ignoring a guest."

She crawled between his legs and sucked on his thick stick, managing to deep throat about seven inches before she gagged and had to pull it out. Figuring he was plenty hard, she assumed the same position Katy had and squatted on his huge cock. But, unlike her daughter, she managed to get nearly all of it inside her. She pushed a nipple into his mouth and he sucked it as she rode his jackhammer.

Her entire family watched her, amazed at the fucking she was getting. She was impaling herself on the snowman's titanic tool and cried out as she came all over it. Tom was worried she was going to wake up the neighbors.

Watching his wife get hammered was too much for him as he pulled his cock out of Katy and spewed cum all over her tiny ass. As he came, he saw she'd already creamed all over his shaft.

Tyler grabbed his sister by her shoulders and slammed her against his hips until he couldn't take any more. As Lauren cried out that he was making her come, he stood up and fired a rope of cum that splattered high on her back and stuck in her hair.

Meanwhile, Shannon was slumped exhausted against the snowman, her legs weak from coming all over his shaft.

"For the love of Christmas," she whispered, "please come!"

The snowman wrapped his arms around her waist and started to drive her up and down on his cock again while she let out little moans and whimpers like Katy.

Tom realized his cock was still hard, even though he'd just blown his load. It hadn't gone down all night. He moved beside Katy, who'd been watching her mom get fucked, and wrapped his hand in her hair, turned her head and slid his stiff tool between her lips.

Katy sucked on her dad's cock and could taste both his cum and her juices. He didn't taste like a candy cane anymore.

Tyler had fallen back exhausted on the carpet, but his cock was still standing straight up. Lauren crawled over and slid him into her mouth, as she sucked and tried to make her little brother come a second time.

Shannon was shrieking again as the snowman fucked her senseless and suddenly she threw her head back and let out a massive moan. Her family stopped what they were doing and watched as she fell sideways off the snowman's cock and his snow white cum oozed out of her pounded pussy.

"About fucking time," she gasped.

She crawled off the couch and onto the floor beside her family and begged for a time out as the snowman followed her, his pole still rock hard.

"Lauren, honey? Next year, don't make the snowman's cock so fucking big!"

Shannon looked around and realized all three cocks were still fully erect. "Holy jeez," she said. "How many times do we have to make you guys come before you're done? We've got to get up and open presents in a few hours."

Miles above, an ancient sleigh swept across the starry sky. The jolly old gent driving the team of reindeer looked down and saw a house circled with sparkling dust. He nudged the elf beside him and pointed down.

"Why aren't we stopping there? A child has left a beacon for us!"

"No children there," the elf squeaked, as he checked a giant red book. "They're all grown up and don't believe in you anymore."

Santa circled the sleigh closer and his eyes opened wide when he got a better look at the reindeer dust.

"Oh, no! Someone's been a naughty elf!"

They hadn't heard the prancing and pawing of the reindeers' hoofs as they landed on the roof, and they hadn't heard him as he bounded down the chimney.

Santa had a twinkle in his eye as he watched the six bodies twisted together on the floor like a Christmas wreath, bringing each other holiday joy. Katy's dad was between her legs teasing her tiny clit while his other daughter licked his pole. And Tyler played with Lauren's pink pussy while his mom sloppily sucked on his shaft.

Santa gasped when he saw the sixth link in the festive daisy chain.

"You're a naughty, naughty snowman!" he exclaimed, and when he laughed his belly shook like a bowlful of jelly.

Five stunned faces stared at him in disbelief, all of their mouths wet from pleasuring each other.

"Holy crap!" Katy cried. "It's Santa!"

* * *

"Well? Were they naughty or nice?" the elf asked when Santa eventually climbed back out of the chimney.

"Definitely naughty!" Santa answered. "An age-old elf who decided she didn't want to make toys for children anymore, and wanted instead to make toys for adults, gave the mother one of them -- a pouch of enchanted dust. The dust's magic made sure the whole family -- including their snowman -- spent a very, very naughty Christmas together!"

"Really? Can I go look?"

"No! We have toys to deliver," he said, glaring at the elf.

He looked down sheepishly, but stole a quick peek back at the house as Santa drove the sleigh into the clear night sky.

* * *

Katy stretched her arms, surprised that it was morning already. She didn't even remember going to bed. The last thing she remembered was sprinkling reindeer dust on her snowman, who she'd just had the naughtiest dream about. She went upstairs and saw her mom making coffee in the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas, honey," she whispered. "Be quiet if you go in the living room, your brother's sleeping on the couch. He must have come home from the party after we went to bed. Why don't you go see if your sister's awake."

Katy quietly opened Tyler's bedroom door and saw Lauren sleeping soundly. There was a present on the dresser and she picked it up, but her dad came up behind her and grabbed it out of her hands.

"How did that get in here?" he said, and hid it behind his back as Katy tried to read the gift tag. "It's not supposed to be out. I need to put a, umm...ribbon on it.

"Merry Christmas, angel," he said, as he kissed Katy on the cheek and went to wake her sister up.

Katy went in the living room and, after using her sleeve to wipe off her dad's kiss, turned on the Christmas tree lights. She threw open the curtains and heard her brother swear at her as he pulled a pillow over his face to hide his hangover from the glare.

"Oww... my brain hurts," Tyler groaned. "How did I get home?"

Katy was surprised when she looked out the window. "Hey! Who moved my snowman?"

He was in the middle of the front lawn with a huge grin on his face. His giant penis was missing, but someone had built a snowwoman beside him and placed his tree branch arm around her.

They all waited while Dad crawled under the tree to start handing out presents and Mom brought them mugs of coffee.

"Did you sleep well, honey?" she asked, as she handed one to Lauren.

"I did, I feel fantastic," Lauren said. "I just wonder what happened to Aaron."

Shannon went over to her son and hugged him tightly, kissing his forehead to soothe his hangover.

"I'm so glad you're home for Christmas morning."

"Me too, Mom, but don't talk so loud," Tyler whispered.

As Tom handed out the gifts, Shannon couldn't remember giving him his present the night before. But she was sure when she'd woken up she could taste cum in her mouth.

"What did you put in that eggnog last night?" she asked.

"I wish I knew," Katy griped. "But 'I'm too young to drink'."

They all laughed as she pretended to pout and asked if she was old enough to drink coffee yet.

Lauren pulled out her phone and tapped a message to her boyfriend. "Hey u, what's your excuse for last night?" she wrote, wondering why he'd never showed up.

"Sorry," he replied, "I don't know how that could have ever happened."

Lauren smiled, she'd figured he might get too drunk at the party and not show up. "It's cool," she texted, "can u come for Christmas breakfast?"

"R u sure? You're not still mad at me??"

"A little, but you can make it up to me."

"So is Aaron coming over?" her mom asked. "I can't wait to finally meet him!"

Lauren was perplexed when she saw his next message. "He is...but he wants to know if he can talk to you alone?"

"Me, what about?"

"Says he needs to apologize for what happened in the living room last night?"

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,640 Followers