X-Ray Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then looked up at him and asked, "Would you make love to me now?"

He said, "I'd love to make love to you." and laid her back on the bed.

Davis then got between her legs and inserted his middle finger into her tight pussy as he was looking into her eyes. He could not believe how tight she was! Thank God for C-Sections, he thought!

After moving his finger in and out her tight pussy a few times, he started to rub her clit a little making her moan with anticipation of what was about to start.

Davis then positioned himself between her awaiting legs and as he began to kiss her as he slowly tried to enter hot hot pussy.

He could tell that she had never had a cock this size before.

As he was kissing her, he could feel her facial expressions on his lips as she was feeling what a big cock felt like as he was trying to enter her.

Davis took her very slowly and he felt that she was about to cum again and when she did, Davis pushed harder into her ultra tight pussy!

She finished her orgasm and he wanted to make sure he was do alright and asked her how it felt.

She said,"It feels so incredible, just go nice and easy on me OK?"

Davis said, "Sure, I don't want to hurt you."

Davis then got from between her legs and asked her to get on all fours on the bed. The last time that a person had asked her to do that, she felt incredible pain when she did. But she wanted to please Davis, and presented her beautiful pussy for him to take.

Once she got herself positioned on the bed, Davis positioned himself between her legs and slowly moved his cockhead at her wet opening and grabbed her hips and started to slowly bring her pussy towards him as he entered her tight pussy.

It was slow going at first, and then Lisa's pussy began to open a little to make way for his huge cock! This was by far the tightest pussy he had ever sank his cock into!

Once Davis got going, the sounds of love echoed in the room. The sound of her wetness on his huge cock as he slowly went in and out of her made Davis' cock start to swell up and he too was about to cum.

Davis had almost all of his huge cock inside her with just about an inch left on his shaft when he was starting to touch the back of her pussy.

He then put his hands on her back to push her back down in order to get that last inch of his huge cock in her pussy. This pushed her pussy toward him so he could get every last inch in her.

Then all of a sudden, the pressure began to build on his cockhead and he again grabbed her hips and began slamming his whole cock into her poor pussy at a very quick pace.

Lisa began to moan very loudly with both the pain of his cock slamming into her tight hole, and with pure pleasure.

And with one last deep stroke, he finally got all of his gigantic cock insde her when he exploded!!!

Lisa's head went straight up and she arched her back when he got the last inch of his cock inside her pussy and she couldn't stand the pain any longer and asked him to back out a little!

Moaning with his cock still buried deep inside Lisa's poor pussy, his cock was still pulsating, dumping cum deep into her dark cavern, his legs began to shake.

As he started to slowly move his cock in and out of her pussy, he noticed the white globs of cum on his cock as he watched as his huge cock was pulling her pussy lips out as he went back and forth inside her.

Davis need a rest from the the tightest pussy that he had ever had come to the island.

Lisa laid down on the bed and turned towards him and thanked him for such an awesome experience.

As they both lay on the bed, Lisa heard Diane opening up the door to the room. It wasn't anywhere near midnight! What the hell was she doing back so early?

Lisa jumped off the bed and met Diane at the door to where she couldn't open it and told her not to come in and ordered Diane to go down to the bar for a drink.

Diane thought this was a strange thing for Lisa to do, but went down to the bar anyway.

Lisa and Davis had thanked each other for a great time and promised to see each other tomorrow so stay tune for an update!

12