XAd, Inc Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catlin loved the sensation and expected a butt plug to follow, but when the finger was removed, nothing replaced it. She was about to try to twist around to look when a searing line of pain crossed her tight backside. She squealed and another lash of the cat crossed her ass from the other direction. A glance around showed her that Edward and Robert were applying the whips. After about ten strokes the men stopped. They each began to tease a nipple and soon both were hard as rocks and sticking out from her breasts. As she guessed they would, each man hung a small clamp on a nipple, but then they added small lead weights to the clips, causing her firm breasts to stretch towards the floor. Another half dozen lashes followed.

Then she once more felt a slick finger penetrating her rear. This worked in and out for a minute before it was removed to be replaced with a rounded plastic tip. Pressure forced the object into her rectum until a rounded area popped inside. Catlin thought that it was probably a slightly larger butt plug, but suddenly she felt warm, almost hot, liquid begin to flow into her. She was being given an enema! Catlin had read of enemas used in sex but had never really thought of them as sexy, but now, as the hot liquid began to fill her and as Robert and Edward ran their hands over her, tugged at the nipple clamps, and occasionally lashed her bottom with the cat, she found the sensation a real turn-on unlike anything she had felt before.

The stimulation continued, her bowels filling and her arousal increasing, until Catlin came, shaking and pulling at her bonds. She began to calm down but the flow of liquid continued and she began to feel uncomfortable. Just when she thought she would have to call a halt, Edward said, "That's two and a half quarts. Let's see if you can handle another pint."

Catlin gritted her teeth and decided to try. At last the flow was ended. Edward did something at the end of the plug sticking in her ass and she saw him remove the hose. But she was still bound, still plugged, and beginning to cramp. "Now just hold it for five minutes and we'll let you get some relief. In the mean time ..." His voice trailed off and then the cat struck her once again.

Catlin held on and took the whipping, constantly aware of the clinching spasms her full belly was producing. She was surprised to find that despite the discomfort she was beginning to become aroused once more. Finally the whipping stopped and the two men unsnapped the clips on her cuffs. They pointed towards the bathroom door in the corner and Catlin hurried as fast as she could in a bent over, sort of crab-like walk. They let her go by herself and as soon as she entered she went as fast as possible into a stall. Bending over and standing in front of the toilet, she removed the plug and a flood followed it, bringing her instant relief from the cramps. When she had emptied, she took a quick shower and dried off. Then thinking what the men might want, she washed the plug and brought it back with her to where they were still waiting beside the bench.

Edward took the plug and smiled at her. "Did you like that, Wench?"

"Yes, my lord," Catlin answered. "I wouldn't have expected it, but yes I did."

"Good. Now let's get you back in place." With that the two once again bound her in the same position over the bench. Some more teasing, some more lubricant, and then Catlin once again felt some large rubber probe begin to push into her rectum. She was still stretched and somewhat excited, but yet some force was required before the large intruder slipped inside and her muscles closed around a smaller part of its shaft. This didn't feel quite like a butt plug and Catlin was wondering exactly what it was when she heard a small sound like air being squeezed out of a bag. Simultaneously the object inside her seemed to come alive and start to move.

More pumps caused it to grow larger and Catlin realized that it must be one of the Bardex devices she had read about on the net. Actually the sensation of the growing rubber ball inside her ass felt very sexy. Edward broke into her thoughts with, "Tell me when it's all you can take."

He gave another squeeze and the object grew again and began to feel a little uncomfortable. A couple of more and Catlin finally said, "I think that's all I can handle, my lord." Edward stopped squeezing and screwed a valve shut. He pumped at something else and another part inflated outside her anus so that Catlin now had her rear opening squeezed from both sides.

Edward wiggled the device sticking inside her and said, "Since you liked the last experience so well, we're going to give you another. This time there will be no worry of you spilling so you can hold it longer. I think maybe three and a half quarts." With this he opened a valve and Catlin felt hot liquid begin to flow again. But this time it wasn't water, but something much thicker, like a hot, thin syrup.

The flow continued slowly with Edward and Robert rubbing her stomach to shift the liquid (and rubbing her tits and thighs for other reasons) and after nearly ten minutes Robert said, "That's it. Now let's have her hold it for twenty minutes while we take her mind off it."

Twenty minutes! She'd be screaming with cramps by then. She already felt more full than she ever had and was constantly aware of the intense pressure inside her. But then, just as Robert had said, they did something to distract her. The something was in the form of six more lashes with the cat, but much harder than before. This was followed by more nipple clamps, this time with a lot more weight pulling at them. There were several more minutes of teasing and torment (which was actually exciting her quite a bit) when Catlin suddenly felt a hard cock begin to push against her pussy lips. It made its way inside and began to slowly move out and back in when Robert appeared in front of her with his hard cock moving towards her mouth.

Catlin began to suck the cock at her lips while Edward began to pound her from behind, occasionally adding a sharp lash to her back or thighs. Catlin could feel the mounting excitement of the men - to say nothing of her own rising excitement - but before either came, both pulled out. Catlin was frustrated and became instantly aware once more of the incredible pressure inside her as the cramps grabbed at her insides. But she had only a few seconds to notice this before Robert and Edward, having exchanged places, resumed where they had left off. Before too much longer Edward exploded in her mouth and she began to swallow and suck at his cock. Then Robert flooded her from behind and Catlin started her own orgasm. When she began to come down she was instantly aware of the cramps and strained against her bonds, moaning at the uncomfortable sensations.

"You still have two minutes to go," Robert said. "But we'll help you to make it." With that the two men began to lash her once more. When the two minutes ended, Edward released her and she made her way as fast as possible to the bathroom to obtain her relief.

When she returned, Robert took her over near where Meg and Tyra, their asses a bright red and criss-crossed with darker red lines, were still hanging from their wrists, but were now being fucked from behind by John and James. Mary was still tied to the table with William eating her pussy, Thomas feeding her his cock from above and Linda and Anne licking and sucking at her nipples. Catlin's hands were pulled overhead and Edward and Robert continued to tease and feel her up while she watched the other action.

Finally, after the room sounded with a number of climaxes, James said, "I think it must be nearing dinner time. Let's give the wenches something to keep their minds in the proper channel during the meal." He held up some objects and with noisy agreement several of the men went and took them from him. They went to each of the bound women and Catlin saw that the objects were a butt plug - her sore ass! - and a pair of Ben Wa balls. Catlin knew about these and had even worn a pair she had borrowed from a girlfriend once. Soon each of the women had both of their openings filled. Their cuffs were removed and everyone took a quick shower, with the lords and ladies dressing once again, but the other four remaining naked.

They headed upstairs and just before they got to the dining room, James stopped everyone. "They should also have some jewelry," he said and held up what looked like silver chain necklaces. But as Robert brought one over to her, Catlin saw they weren't to be worn around the neck. Each ended in a padded clamp and soon these were affixed to Catlin's nipples. Then everyone proceeded into dinner.

Dinner was served by two men and two women, all in their twenties or thirties, and all dressed in period costume. Except as necessary to serve they didn't speak and paid no attention to the fact that four of the diners were completely nude. Catlin and Tyra looked questioningly at them and after a while Robert explained. "They work for the company. They're paid to be here just to cook and serve and so on and will not take part in any of our activities. However, both couples are also into BDSM and have use of the facilities when we're not using them. There are two other couples here who also help out with the work, but sometimes participate to the extent of putting on a show for the guests. I believe you'll meet one of them after dinner."

Catlin ate the meal acutely aware at each instant that she was filled at both ends and was getting more and more aroused again. She was surprised by just how much she had been turned on since arriving yesterday - was that just yesterday? - and still saw no end in sight. At the moment she felt as though it would be impossible to ever have too much sex.

When dinner was over everyone made a trip to the bathroom where the four girls were allowed to remove their nipple chains, the plugs and the Ben Wa balls. When they came back out they had their wrist cuffs applied and their hands bound behind them again. Then everyone made their way down the hall to another large room. In the seventeen hundreds this would probably have been a music room. There was a small raised platform, or stage, at one end and a number of couches and chairs facing it. Everyone sat down, the four naked girls being placed between two of the lords or a lord and lady. Catlin found herself between Thomas and John.

The only lighting in the room had been several small oil lamps around the audience, but now the stage area began to become more illuminated. Probably concealed electric lights, Catlin thought, but not obvious enough to distract from the period setting.

When the lighting had increased sufficiently to reveal everything on the stage clearly, a man entered from the side. He wore high leather riding boots and skin tight moleskin trousers, but was bare to the waist. He was maybe twenty-five, tanned, and well muscled and was carrying a long riding crop.

"My lords and my ladies, " he began. "We have a serving wench who was caught sampling the wine in the kitchen. Normally this would only rate a dozen cuts of the crop, but this was a rare vintage and we felt she should be more severely punished. With your permission, I should like you to witness her punishment."

Lord Robert replied, "That certainly sounds serious enough to warrant severe measures. By all means, proceed."

The man then moved to the side of the stage, where there must have been a door, and reached out to grasp something. As he moved back to the center Catlin saw that the something was the rope binding the wrists of a naked woman. She was about the same age as the man, maybe a couple of years younger, and was totally nude. Catlin noticed that her pubic hair had been removed and decided that the sight of any female hair in those regions would probably be pretty unusual around here. The woman was slim, about five six, and had light brown hair tied back in a pony tail. He pulled her by the wrists to the center where he stood her facing the side. Catlin could see that her nipples were already sticking out from her large, but firm, breasts: she was excited about what was to come.

The man went to the back wall and released a rope, allowing a metal ring on the rope's end to pull it down directly above the waiting woman. He returned to her and fastened her wrists to the dangling ring and then went back to the wall and began to pull. The rope evidently was attached to a pulley or, more probably, a block and tackle and soon she was stretched tautly, just able to keep her toes on the floor. The man returned and faced the seated company. He held up a gag and inquired, "Should I silence the wench, my lord?"

Lord Robert answered for everyone. "No, I think not. Let her scream."

The man replied, "Very well, my lord," and placed the gag aside. He made several practice swings with the crop and each time the sharp whoosh of air sounded, Catlin could see the woman react, clinching her buttocks and tightening her muscles. Then he went to stand on the far side of her so the lords and ladies could have a good view. The next swing of the crop landed across her stretched rear with a loud crack which was immediately overridden by her scream. A red line appeared across the white skin.

He proceeded to land five more strokes and Catlin decided they were much more severe than any she wanted to experience, but, although each brought a sharp scream from the bound woman, she seemed to become more aroused by the beating.

After the sixth stroke, the man placed the long whip on a side table and then picked up a shorter, less vicious crop. He made several experimental swings and then brought the crop down on the tops of her protruding breasts, leaving a red line across the white globes. Another followed it and then two more to the bottoms of the hemispheres. Then he switched targets and placed three across her front between her lower belly and upper thighs. Then he switched once more and brought the crop down directly onto her hard nipples. Her scream was louder than any of the others and Catlin could see she was shaking, but thought it might actually be in orgasm rather than from the pain.

As her cries subsided, the man returned the crop to the side table and picked up a small basket. He returned and removed a clothes pin - a modern, spring-loaded one, not the unhinged ones of the time period - from the basket. He placed this on the woman's left nipple. Another went on her right. Now he continued to place clothes pins, making a circle of six around each breast. Then he placed two more on the outer lips of her sex.

The woman had cried out at the first two pins but then had been able to hold her response to a grimace for the others, even though it was obvious they hurt. Next the man returned the basket and brought back a single tailed whip. This had a tapering six foot lash atop a twelve inch polished wood handle. The man snapped it several times with a loud crack, each of which seemed to add to the woman's fright.

Now he stood to the side, facing her from several feet away. Suddenly the whip snaked out with a loud crack and one of the pins surrounding her left breast snapped away to fall on the floor. This did bring a scream from the woman and left a red mark where the pin had been squeezing her flesh, but apparently no mark from the whip. The man used only fifteen more strokes - one for each pin - to remove the remainder, never touching her flesh itself, but jerking the pin free each time.

When he had finished with the pins, including the two on her vaginal lips, the man went to the wall and lowered the woman's arms, but left her standing there still breathing heavily. Then he picked up a four foot piece of round wood dowel about two inches in diameter with heavy leather cuffs on either end. He indicated to the woman than she was to sit down on the floor, facing towards him, away from the gathered audience. She complied, wincing as her abused ass touched the rug. He placed the cuffs on her ankles, spreading her legs very wide apart. Next he anchored the hanging rope to an inverted Y chain fastened to the two ends of the bar.

Catlin now guessed that the woman was to be hoisted upside down and soon the man proved her correct. The downstairs rooms in the house had twelve foot ceilings so it wasn't difficult to raise her to where her head was a foot off the floor and the open V of her legs was just below the man's shoulder height.

He secured the rope at the wall and came back to the woman. He untied her wrists and retied her arms behind her back, wrist to elbow, keeping them completely out of the way. Then he placed a black silk blindfold around her eyes. Returning to the side table he picked up a cat of nine tails with thirty inch lashes and an eighteen inch handle. Standing beside her he shook out the tails and then suddenly delivered a severe lash directly across her already tender ass.

For the next twenty minutes he continued the whipping, always striking in unexpected locations. The blows were hard enough to leave red lines, but not enough to break the skin, and Catlin was sure the girl's screams were real enough. When her ass, back, stomach, and breasts were mostly a red color, the man moved directly behind the hanging girl. He raised the whip again and brought it down with considerable force on the inside of her left thigh. Catlin could see her body convulse as she screamed and strained against her bonds. He landed nine more, making five to the inside of each thigh and then added an additional four, bringing the tails directly down between her legs from behind and letting the ends of the lashes slam against her open slit and protruding clit. Her screams this time were louder than any previously.

As the girl hung there shaking, the man faced the audience again and said, "Is that sufficient to meet with your approval, my lords?"

Again lord Robert answered for them. "I believe she has been fairly taught a lesson. We thank you. And for a reward you may use her for your pleasure."

"Thank you, my lords, I will."

He lowered the woman slowly to the floor again and then pulled the rope high up out of the way. He came over to her and unfastened her ankles, allowing her to bring her legs together. Next he removed the blindfold. He helped her to kneel and then left her, her arms still bound behind her back, while he pulled a canvas covered object to the center of the stage area. He uncovered this and it was revealed to be a bench for binding a victim. It looked like another version of the padded carpenter's saw horse, but with poles extending perpendicular to the cross member at each end.

He helped the girl to stand and move over to the side of the horse where he spread her legs wide and anchored them to the legs at either end. Next he untied her arms, but soon stretched her over the padded bar and refastened them to the extended poles, stretching her once more. Her breasts were hanging down and he picked up a couple of the clothes pins to snap on her nipples.

Next he stopped to remove his boots and trousers revealing a large, hardening cock, probably eight inches long. The girl was placed so that the group was looking at her from the side and now the man went around and stood between her bound arms. He placed his cock at her lips and she opened to take him inside. For several minutes he fucked her face, the girl even taking his large shaft down into her throat. Then he pulled out and moved around behind her and Catlin saw his huge shaft slide easily into a very wet pussy. He fucked her for several more minutes, sometimes moving so slowly he seemed to be frozen and at other times pounding in quick and hard to the hilt. The girl was obviously becoming more and more excited and seemed to Catlin to be nearing a climax when the man withdrew his massive tool. But then, to Catlin's complete surprise, he bent forward and used his tongue to lick and even enter the bound girl's anus. But after a few seconds of this he stood once more and placed the head of his still wet and hard cock against her rear opening instead of his tongue. Catlin couldn't imagine how such a massive cock could enter the girl there without tearing her, but it did. Slowly at first, but then faster, plunging its huge length in as far as possible. In less than a minute the girl was screaming again, but this time as she shuddered through a tremendously hard climax and was joined by the man as he shot a load deeply inside her tight ass.