XAd, Inc Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next three hours the four were subjected to various forms of bondage and Meg, Tyra, and Catlin, at least, received a variety of torments, including nipple clamps, strappings, and whippings. All were subjected to a nearly constant stream of sexual stimulations either from the men's hands, tongues, or cocks or from several types of dildos and vibrators.

Once Catlin was bound over a whipping rack which resembled a miniature picnic table. The table was a padded four by six inch beam set about thirty inches off the floor. Along either side ran "benches," six inch wide planks, padded. These ran parallel to the top bar, but extended nearly a foot beyond the ends. Catlin was made to kneel on the benches, her legs spread, and lie along the beam. Her hands were anchored to the legs at the far end and her ankles were strapped to the benches. This left her stretched, her pussy and anus wide open, and her ass raised and available. Her breasts hung on either side of the beam and soon had nipple clamps and small lead weights attached.

In this position she was whipped with several types of cats and straps and taken sexually several times, including once by Thomas in her ass. After she had been had twice Catlin felt something again begin to penetrate her pussy. But this wasn't a cock. It felt like smooth plastic, a dildo, and when Catlin looked over her shoulder she was surprised to see Anne behind her. Anne moved her hips forward and Catlin felt the phallus sink deeply inside her. Anne was fucking her with a strap-on! The other end of the strap-on evidently went into Anne, and as she thrust harder and harder she became more excited herself. Catlin quickly forgot her surprise and gave herself over to the stimulation until both she and Anne had come.

As Anne withdrew Catlin thought it was over, but suddenly Linda was there taking her place. Except that the strap-on Linda wore pressed against her anus. It was slick with lubricant and soon was moving rhythmically in and out. When she finally came this time, Catlin hung over the bar, nearly exhausted, and soon was released.

The other three had been receiving their own share of sex and "torture" and, as they showered, Catlin noticed that there were red lines across both Tyra and Meg and that Mary had a number of red marks from what was probably tight bondage. But all looked happy and sated.

After dinner everyone went to the music room again and watched as two couples - the pair from the previous night and another - put on a hot sex show. The two women were kept bound throughout and used by both men in a variety of ways. At one point they were placed on their knees with their hands bound behind them, facing away from each other. Their ankles were spread about a foot apart and bound to each other's while their knees, similarly spread, were tied to rings in the floor. Their hands had been bound behind them so they were now kneeling with their heads down and asses up. The two men used short pieces of rope and pulled them up to anchor their wrists together also, placing a strain on their arms to hold them in that position. But before they tied off the ropes a large, two ended dildo was inserted deeply into each girl's rectum. It looked to Catlin as if at least ten inches of dildo disappeared inside each.

Now the two women were anchored to the floor and to each other. The only thing making them stable was the pull of the other's wrists and the constant motion must have been producing unbelievable sensations in their asses. The two men used straps on their exposed bottoms and teased their pussies with vibrators and their tits with clamps. This went on for forty five minutes while the two girls went through numerous orgasms. Finally a man knelt in front of each woman and let her use her mouth to bring him off. The two women were then released and accepted the praise of the assembled lords and ladies before leaving.

By this time it was late enough for bed and Catlin expected to once more be the property of one of the lords for the night, so when John took her for a stop at one of the bathrooms and then led her to a room, she wasn't surprised. But what did surprise her was that just as John opened the door, Meg, led by James, came up and entered with them.

Inside, Catlin saw an enormous bed. This must have been custom made and looked wider than any king she had seen. Soon she found herself stretched next to Meg, their arms, thighs, and legs touching, as they lay tied tightly face up in the center. Then a naked John was coming down on top of her and an equally naked James was mounting Meg.

For the next four and a half hours the two girls were subjected to an incredible variety of sex, in what seemed to be every possible position and combination. Both were fucked in every hole by each man. And while the men, of course, didn't come every few minutes - even if they could have, they wanted this to last - both of the girls did. They were tied on their sides face to face with a double dildo penetrating their pussies while the two men used their rear holes. Each was taken by both men simultaneously while the other girl used her tongue on all three. They were stretched back to back from the ceiling with the dildo penetrating their rear holes this time while the men first gave them a mild whipping and then fucked them in their stretched and standing position.

When they were finally tied side by side once more with the men lying on their other sides, Catlin felt as if she had been strained in every possible way. Her tits hurt, her anus was sore and felt stretched wide, her pussy was sore both inside and out, and most of her skin was tender, if not bruised. But she had never felt more sexually satisfied in her life. In the few seconds before she fell asleep, with John's finger lying between her pussy lips and gently pressing her clit, she thought only that she would like this adventure to last and last.

12