XAd, Inc Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a lot of greetings exchanged between the eight clients and the four captives with wishes that they might meet on some future adventures. Then the emerald cloak was draped about her shoulders and with a last embrace and kiss from each of them, Catlin was led out the door where the car with "Miss Smith" was waiting for her.

When Catlin entered the car, Miss Smith smiled at her. "Enjoy your adventure, Catlin?"

"More than I would have dreamed possible," Catlin replied. "I certainly wouldn't have minded if it had lasted longer."

"Well, from what I've heard, I expect you will have more of them. Now, I'm afraid I'll have to blindfold you again." She placed the black silk around Catlin's eyes and soon they were driving, supposedly retracing the route they had taken on the way there, wherever "there" was.

The same plane and pilot was waiting and when they boarded he looked at Catlin and said, "Well, did you solve the mystery?"

Catlin hesitated a second as she remembered the cover story which had been given to the pilot. Then she smiled and said, "Some of it. But I may have uncovered even more questions. Maybe I'll get another chance."

The flight back was uneventful. Catlin was given back her own clothing during the flight but as she started to put on the shorts she realized that there were several red marks which would clearly show below them. She started to say something when Miss Smith handed her a pair of jeans in her size and a long sleeved shirt. "Just in case, we packed these. The marks look like they will be gone completely in a day or two at the most, and even now I doubt that anyone would think anything about them, but just in case, you might want to wear these instead.

Catlin thanked her and put on the more concealing clothing and then Miss Smith handed her a check. Catlin had almost forgotten about the money and was surprised to see that the check included the promised extra thousand as her prize from the contest. When they landed Miss Smith drove Catlin back to her apartment. "I expect Rick Hardin will be contacting you in the next day or two for, what you might call a debriefing. We just want to find out your thoughts about everything. Then, just like this time, someone might approach you and say 'Code Green.' In fact, I'm almost certain someone will. The next adventure will almost certainly be to somewhere else and completely different, but I suspect you will enjoy it just as much."

As Miss Smith had told her, Rick Hardin called a day later and over dinner he probed to find out exactly what she had liked (everything), what she disliked (it ended too soon), and if she was still interested in another adventure (YES! YES! YES!). He obtained a lot of details and this time Catlin found she wasn't embarrassed at all.

Coming back to her ordinary life was a little hard for a few days. Among other things Catlin had to make a real effort to remember to put clothing on in the mornings. She also found she was masturbating at least two or three times a day and sex seemed to occupy more of her thinking that it had before the trip. But in several days she was beginning to return to her old routine and, except for her bank balance and her strange new necklace, there wasn't anything to show what had really happened.

Then one night about seven, as she was digging out the key to enter her apartment, a man in his early thirties stepped up to her. "Catlin Reed?" he asked.

Catlin's heart began to beat faster. "Yes," she said.

"Code Green," the man replied.