Xanadu Cove - The Journey Continues

Story Info
Amy and Derek continue their experience.
8.8k words
4.58
23.5k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beaut43
Beaut43
33 Followers

Amy rolled over and kissed Derek on the cheek as he stirred. 'Sleep well?'

'Like a baby.' He said squinting, as his eyes adjusted to the morning sun streaming through the balcony doors.

'I wanted to talk to you about something.' Amy said with no preamble, as she nuzzled in close. She had not slept well.

'Yeah...' he said cautiously, still clearing his head as he woke.

'That thing with the masseuse.'

'Abby?'

'Yes her.' Amy hadn't forgotten her name but was trying to distance herself. Referring to her as the masseuse helped in separating herself from any emotional connection. 'I've never... you know.'

'Never what?' Derek said, knowing full well what Amy was on about but wanted her to articulate the incident.

'I've never made love to a woman before... There I said it. I want to apologise for cheating on you. I'm, I'm so...' Amy said and a tear began to roll down her cheek. 'I haven't slept a wink. Can you forgive me?'

They had not discussed what happen and Amy thought Derek was upset. Derek had a habit of not talking about thing. It was a 'we will not speak of this again' philosophy. Amy remembered them having a pleasant dinner, some drinks but the topic was not discussed.

'Oh, honey. It's perfectly OK.' He said and wiped the tear away and kissed her forehead.

'I thought you might have been upset. You never mentioned anything.'

'You usually don't want to talk about our sex afterwards. What did you want me to say?' He said.

'I don't know. Something.' Amy said.

'Did you want me to say that it was the hottest thing I have ever seen when I found Abby growling you out and you were writhing in pure ecstasy. That I was so tempted to stick my cock in Abby as she was bent over.' Derek's cock growing as he recalled the events.

'You should have fucked her but I was glad you fucked me.' She said and noticed the tenting of the sheet so began to slowly rub his dick.

'When I was watching Abby grind her pussy into your face, it took all my powers to resist blowing there and then.'

'Going down on a woman was not as bad as I was expecting. I kind of liked it.' Amy said, licking her lips.

'Perhaps we need to set up some guidelines. So there's no confusion. Like the other person has to be involved or in the room.'

'Agreed and we both have to okay the person or persons.' Amy added.

'Persons? What do you have planned?' Derek said.

'Well, you know.' Amy said. 'You never know.'

'Yes, I guess. Like a couple of Swedish air hostesses.'

'No! I was thinking a couple of guys.' And she rolled on top of Derek.

'Let's worry about that if it arises.' Derek said

'Talking about rises.' Amy said as she slowly slid onto his cock. Amy softly kissing him before nibbling his neck.

Amy slowly rode Derek's cock, grinding her clit against his pelvic bone. Derek reach behind, rubbing his finger at the entrance of her anus. Amy rode him harder. 'Yes, finger my arse.' She said.

Derek inserted his finger as Amy began grunting as she ground away on his cock.

'Oh yes, yes... yes,' she screamed as she experienced an orgasm. Derek following suit, emptying his load. He never lasted long in the morning and Amy knew she could always get a quickie. She sometimes just wanted a quick fuck.

'Mmm. I think I like it when you play with my arse.' Amy said as she lay collapsed against Derek's chest.

'Now that's how to start the day. Maybe I should put something else up there.' Derek suggested.

'No fucking way! You are not putting your cock up my arse.' She said. Immediately feeling guilty and softened her tone. 'It's just you might be a bit big for me.'

'I guess that's my curse, never to fuck you up the arse.'

'You poor bastard. You can fuck me everywhere else.' Amy said pausing as she thought. 'You know who I might like to try.'

'Who?'

'No. No it not important. Forget it.' Amy said, chickening out. 'I'm just being silly.'

'No. Who? Come on tell me.'

'Well... Maybe Pete might be fun.'

'I see. So you have a thing for Pete?'

'Yeah, He is so mysterious.'

'He's not mysterious. He's just quiet.'

Amy ignoring Derek continued, 'how hot would it be to spread my arse and lower myself onto his cock?' Amy said whispering in Derek's Ear. 'Slowly sliding his stiff cock in and out of my virgin arse. Spreading my arse. You watching, envious of him reaming me.'

'God you're a dirty girl.' Derek said as he kissed her. Amy began to stroke his stiffening cock, still slippery from the combination of her pussy juice and his cum.

'Ready to go again big fella?'

'I'm not twenty anymore. Sorry. The mind is willing but the body is weak.'

'Maybe I should find a twenty year old.' Amy said.

'Maybe you should calm down you oversexed floosy.'

'Floosy hey!'

'Yep. But you're my floosy.'

They lay together in quiet thought till Amy, out of nowhere said. 'So how do you get someone to fuck you up the arse? Do you just say something like, Peter, if it is not too much trouble, would you mind shoving your cock up my arse?'

Derek replied, playing the part of Peter, 'And he would reply. Certainly madam. Mind spreading your cheeks.' Derek joked as they laughed, then became serious. 'Although, I would imagine Maggi being cool with it. Let sit on this, pardon the pun, for the moment. I think you are getting ahead of yourself. I'm going for a shower and some breakfast.' Derek said as he pried her sticky hand from his dick. Something he never thought he would ever have to do. 'You sure are a horny this morning.'

'Look newbies.' Amy said as lay in her sunlounge and noticing some untanned guests.

'Now I've never seen that before.' Derek said. 'How far along do you think she is?'

'I would say at least third trimester. My sister was about that big when she was at thirty weeks. I must admit, I have never seen a pregnant woman naked before.' Amy said.

'I know. I don't know how I feel?' Derek said and after some thought, 'it's kind of sexy.'

'I think it is beautiful.' Amy said before adding with a tinge of melancholy, 'I wish we had kids.'

'So do I. It just wasn't meant to be. Your health was more important.'

'The doctor said there was only a slight chance. We should have tried.'

'Any chance was too much. If you had died. I don't know what I would have done?

'You are so sweet.' Amy said kissing him.

'You don't need kids. You've got me.'

'Yes. Yes I do. All men are just big boys who never grow up.'

'Anyway it's all too late now. I'm now shooting blanks after being snipped and if you died, who would do the cooking and cleaning?' he joked

'I take that back. You are not sweet.' Amy said with a smirk.

'Which reminds me. You are not on the pill.'

'I forgot about that. Jeez. I'm just used to only having sex with you. Good point.'

'Think about that before letting some guy stick his dick in you.' Derek said.

'My god. Is there no limits to his depravity!' said Amy turning her attention away from Derek.

Amy and Derek watched as Jonathan approached the pregnant woman, taking a seat next to her. She too was mesmerised by his abnormally long penis. Jonathan spoke for a moment before she slowly leant forward. Her face blank, and slapped his face, hard.

The crack boomed around the pool area. Drawing everyone attention to them.

Jonathan quickly stood and slinked away, holding his red cheek, a distinct hand impression visible.

A small contingent of guests began applauding. This grew and Jonathan picked up his pace, running out of sight.

A Tall man with curly dark hair returned with some orange juices looking puzzled as to the applause. Taking a seat, she explained and the husband spent the next half hour looking around like a meerkat, his gaze darting back and forth. Eventually relaxing as he gave up on his vigil. Derek doubted Jonathon would return any time soon.

'Hello Amy. Derek.' Maggi said as she approached. 'Mind if we join you? I understand we missed some excitement.'

'Hello Maggi.' Amy said and added. 'Hello Pete.' Turning slightly in his direction raising her knee and flicking her beautiful auburn hair back.

Derek thought he heard a slight lilt to her voice when she said Pete's name. She was definitely turning on the appeal.

Pete simply said 'hello' and sat down and as usual laid back immune to her feminine charms.

'Jonathan copped a slap across his face when he tried to proposition the pregnant woman.' Said Amy after overcoming her disappointment of Pete lack of interest. 'Maybe he doesn't like me.' She thought.

'Good for her.' Maggi said.

'Maggi how horny must you have been to allow him to touch you?' Derek said.

'As I said, not my proudest moment. I was young and was caught up in the whole free love thing.' She explained. 'If I can give one piece of advice... Be discerning about who you sleep with. Not that that is a problem for two lovebirds like you. Exclusively devoted to each other. It is a beautiful thing.'

Derek looked at Amy, She was deep in thought. 'So I see you have 'discerned' the young guy over there is acceptable.' Derek said as Amy returned to their conversation.

'He is a tasty man.' Amy said and she noticed Maggi's attention immediately drawn in the direction of the group across the pool as she spoke to them.

'I have a plan.' Maggi said as she again made eye contact with him and smiled, while dropping her legs either side of her lounge, affording the young stranger a perfect view of her partially spread pussy lips. 'He will fuck me by weeks end. He won't be able to resist.'

The young man returned the smile and took his seat, taking a few moments to study Maggi, looking her up and down.

Derek noticed that the resort population worked on a set routine. As did they. Amy and he would sit in the same seat, frequenting the bars and restaurants at the same times. Maggi and Pete would join them around the pool at a similar time. The sandy haired woman would masturbate every morning. And now, a group of four, all in their mid-twenties would sit opposite each morning.

'Amy! I believe your doppelganger is over there.' Derek said tapping her on the shoulder. The young male stranger of Maggi's infatuation was accompanied by a redhead. She was younger than Amy with hair uncannily similar. Her build was voluptuous and also kept her auburn pussy trimmed but bushier. 'She looks just like you but a lot younger. I might have to trade you in for the younger model' Derek teased.

'Good luck old man. I think she's used to a sportier model.' Amy retorted. 'Why would she pass up the sports model she's got for an old clunker like you?'

'I'm not a clunker. I'm classic.' Derek said.

'Classic, right. Amy said and then mumbled, 'more like vintage.' As she laid back, closing her eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sun.

'I heard that.' Derek said as he took in the other couple in the group. It was made up of a thin woman with dark hair. Her thin build accentuating her large firm breasts. Derek noticed she spent most of her time playing with her partner's penis while unashamedly ogling the men as they passed. He was your average young guy except for his thick cock. Her fingers were incapable of meeting as they wrapped his dick. Derek suspected she would fit right in around here, her eyes wide as she took in all that was on offer.

Derek reflected on his situation, he realised that although they had only been at the resort for a few days, he understood why Pete was so relaxed. When Derek had first arrived he too was like the dark haired girl. Afraid to look away, in case he missed something. Now he was becoming desensitised. The daily exhibitionism was just something that took place each day. The new daily event appeared to be Maggi putting on a show for the young guy across from her.

Derek indifferently watched as Maggi stroked her pussy while fixing her gaze on the young man, making it clear who the show was for.

Derek found himself more interested in the human interaction than the actual act itself. As he watched, curious how the younger Amy would take this attention on her man.

His curiosity was quickly answered as she stroked his cock and herself masturbating revealed that this environment was not alien to the pair of them.

He soon shot his load with a short spurts, globs of cum dribbling down her hand. As she wiped her hand clean, she continued watching Maggi as she idly continued to massage her hairy pussy.

Derek heard Maggi's breathing increasing and she was now panting as her fingers enthusiastically worked her clit. Her orgasm enveloped her body, before she fell limp. She simply smiled at the couple, then laid back, closing her eyes as she came down from her euphoria.

Derek saw her clit twitch a couple of time and then realised he was sporting a hard on. He was not as detached as he thought. He looked over at the pair and the Young red head took in his erection and spread her own legs giving Derek a clear view of her glistening pussy lips, teasingly stroking herself. Derek returned the smile and she closed her legs, returning her attention to her friends, but flirtingly returned her gaze briefly with a teasing grin.

Derek and Amy had yet to participate in the exhibitionism around the pool. Realising they fitted into the voyeur category. He wondered if he would ever be able to take that step crossing over to the exhibition camp and have sex in public.

His previous threesome with the masseuse, was the first time he had ever had sex with more than one woman at a time and that was in the privacy of their room, not in the fall view of the pool patrons.

Amy dozed for most of the afternoon, catching up on her lost sleep from last night. It was a classic lazy day around the pool. Derek applying sun lotion periodically to Amy as she alternated, lying on her front and back. Derek put a lot of effort in the application. It became more of a massage than just applying sun screen. Derek teasing Amy by brushing her pussy and arsehole as he went. She again was wearing her butt plug. His attention continually drawn to the sparkle of the gem resting against her arsehole. He was like a bird, attracted to sparkly things and unable to look away. He pulled it out slightly, stretching Amy's hole, before sliding it back in. Amy never flinched as he amused himself.

Maggi asked for some sun lotion as well after watching his technique. Lying on her stomach, he gentle rubbed the lotion into her shoulders. Working his way down and pausing after reaching her lower back. Derek unconsciously applied the cream to Maggi differently. His felt a certain unease. His technique more clinical.

'Don't be shy.' Maggi said. 'You wouldn't want my arse to burn.'

Derek took in the situation. To her left lay her husband and he was about to apply lotion to his wife's bottom. Looking to his right he found Amy calmly watching him. Derek froze, trying to read her face. Amy gave him a smile and a sort of 'What are you waiting for' kind of looks, so he forged ahead, applying a dollop of cream to his hand and boldly applying it to her tanned right buttock.

Maggi's arse was firmer then he had expected for a woman of her age. Focusing on each cheek separately he kneaded away. Each time her cheeks spread he received a glimpse of her arse hole and pussy lips. She lifted her arse slightly as he began to deliberately spread her cheeks, perving on her arsehole puckering invitingly. He was now amusing himself with Maggi's arse. He occasionally rubbed his finger around her rim. Her arse puckering, invitingly.

Amy watched her husband rub his hands over another woman's body. His cock erect as he spent way more time than necessary on her arse. She was surprised how relaxed she was with the whole situation. She found it actually arousing. 'Am I becoming a swinger?' she thought.

Derek chicken out and eventually moved to Maggi's legs and his erection waned, only marginally as he worked her thighs.

Amy saw his hesitation but knew she would be getting some awesome sex tonight.

'How about we spend the day at the beach today.' Amy said before taking another bite of her toast. 'Every morning we go to the pool. Let's mix it up.' She mumbled with her mouth full.

'Fine by me.' Derek said. 'Are you hungry or something?'

'Starving.' She said finishing her toast and now devouring her Danish. 'You kept me up pretty late last night. You said you could cum twice in a night. You've been holding out on me.'

'I was a little horny.'

'You were fucking mega horny after playing with Maggi's arse. I think she could take you up her arse. I bet you wouldn't be the first.' Amy said bluntly.

'Settle down.'

The day had again started with perfect weather. Sunny clear skies and a gentle sea breeze. Derek leant back, sipping his coffee as he watched his wife pack away the food. She had little fat on her so he was always amazed at her ability to maintain her figure. 'Bitch,' he thought. Derek maintained a strict diet and exercise to offset his not always healthy lifestyle.

The restaurant was again busy as guests grabbed a bite to eat before commencing their daily activities.

'I thought you might have wanted to hang at the pool again. You and that young redhead seemed to have a fleeting moment yesterday.' Amy said.

'What?' Derek said feigning innocence.

'I saw her flash her pussy at you, yesterday. What is it with you and redheads?'

'I'm a sucker for a beautiful woman.' Derek said as he watched her stuff some more food in her mouth. A blobs of jam in the corners of her mouth. 'I am just appreciating beauty you know. Isn't that how you describe it when you're ogling men.' He added using her own argument against her.

The beach was quite empty, giving them the pick of the spots. Finding a spot towards the rear of the beach, they found some shade under a group of palm trees. Dropping their belongings, Derek took Amy's hand and they walked down to the water, wading in up to their knees.

'Brrrrr... It's still a little cold to swim.' Amy said as she crossed her arms to cover her erect nipples.

Derek smiled at her embarrassment. All the things they have witnessed and done so far on this trip and she's still shy about her nipples. 'Don't hide them,' He said pulling her arms down, revealing a pair long hard nipples. 'They are a thing of beauty.' And he began to lean down with the plan of sucking one.

'Ease it up. No nipple for you!' She said placing the palm of her hand against his forehead and pushing him away.

Derek took the hint, kissing her cheek instead and put his arm around her waist, pulling her close as he watched the activity off shore.

A couple of catamarans were racing through the water just off shore. A larger yacht further out, gracefully glided across the distant horizon.

'So where do you get the catamarans from?' Amy asked.

'I think you can hire them. Want to get one?' Derek said excitedly. 'Looks like fun.'

Amy watched as one of the catamarans turned, the occupants quickly racing from one side to the other, before hooking their feet in, leaning back and speeding off in the opposite direction.

'Nah, looks like effort. I'm here to relax.' Amy said.

'Okay, fine with me.'

Returning to the shade, Derek cleared the debris and sat leaning against one of the trunks. Amy positioning herself between his legs and resting her head against his chest and they both lazily watched the catamarans sail to and fro. Giggles and cheers faintly heard in the distance as Amy dozed.

They were brought out of their daze by the sounds of laughter and yelling as the catamarans pulled up on the beach in front of them. The sailors disembarked, laughing and joking with each other.

Amy looked at the couples and smiled as she noticed it was the young guy from the pool area.

Beaut43
Beaut43
33 Followers