Xanadu Stories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued unbuttoning the dress, letting it part more, although still not revealing myself totally to them. My hand strayed downwards, over my belly, and the fingers slid beneath my panties. I parted my legs and let my fingers slip between my labia. I couldn't prevent the small gasps of pleasure escaping my lips as I found what I was seeking and, in any case, it was obvious from my movements what I was doing. I enjoyed the teasing. Teresa's eyes looked enormous, now she watched the movements of my hidden fingers and could not look away. I was soaking wet, my fingers, slick with my own juices, played over my clitoris and slid easily inside my pussy. Every touch on my clitoris brought an involuntary shudder of pleasure, so intense it was almost painful. I was very close to bringing myself to a climax, my body crying out for release, but this was not the way and, with a sigh of interrupted pleasure, I finally withdrew my hand.

I stepped closer to Teresa so that my body was almost touching hers. Her eyes held mine as I slowly opened up the dress and slipped it over my shoulders. My breasts jutted proudly forward, their small upturned nipples hard with desire. I leaned forward, brushing my breasts and nipples against hers. She almost screamed with pleasure. I too was on fire, I grasped her waist and held her to me, wiggling my torso so that our nipples met again and again, each glancing movement producing a paroxysm of pleasure that had me gasping. I took her nipples again in my mouth, sucking each of the hard peaks in turn and leaving them slick with saliva the better to lubricate the movement of breast on breast. Teresa was wild; beside herself with desire now, she pressed her body against mine, making incoherent sounds of pleasure that echoed my own passionate cries.

After a few moments, I separated from Teresa, peeled off my stockings and slipped out of my panties to stand naked before her, my small patch of blond pubic hair contrasting with her darker mound. Now I was focused entirely on the woman before me, hardly aware of Sam's presence. I stood between her spread-eagled legs and placing my arms around her neck, pulled our bodies together. I resumed the sinuous motion of my body against hers, breasts and nipples again sliding together stimulating each other. Our mouths met and we kissed deeply, tongues entwined, our bodies moving together as one. Turning slightly, I pressed my hip into the space between Teresa's legs and began a gentle gyration of my pelvis. Teresa gasped and started to move in rhythm, standing on tiptoe and grinding her pussy against me. I brought my fingers into play, sliding them between her legs to open up her pussy, finding the firm nub of her clitoris and working it with the tip of a finger as Teresa jerked and moaned at every change in pressure. Her movements were becoming more frenzied with each passing second and I slowed down, withdrawing slightly from her. I didn't want her to orgasm just yet and I knew she was close. It was time for Sam to join the action.

"Sam, lie down with your head between Teresa's legs," it was more an order than a request. He knew exactly what I wanted, smiling broadly, he lay on his back with his legs stretched out in front of Teresa and his head midway between her tethered feet. Looking up he had a perfect view of Teresa's soaking labia. He was about to get a lot closer view of mine. Kneeling in front of Teresa, I straddled Sam's head and he wasted no time, opening his mouth wide, probing my eager pussy with his tongue. I adjusted my position, opening my legs wider to give him deeper access and he responded, working his tongue between my labia sending involuntary shudders of pleasure coursing through my body. Now he helped me out, bringing his hands up between Teresa's legs and gently spreading the lips of her pussy to receive my willing tongue. The floor was hard on my knees but I was beyond caring, I began to lick her with long, slow strokes of my tongue. She tasted wonderful; I drank in her juices, the smell of her desire sweet in my nostrils. For the first time, she began to speak. "Yes... Oh... yes," was all that emerged, punctuated by long, shuddering sighs as my tongue did its work, tracing the length of her pussy, sliding between the sensitive lips, penetrating her and then flickering over her clitoris, to linger there before repeating the process, rhythmically, time and time again.

Sam was not idle. He brought his hands up to my breasts and began to massage them, squeezing my nipples gently between outstretched fingers and, opening his mouth wide, began to lap up my juices. His tongue was fantastic, sucking my labia into his mouth he forced his tongue between the sensitive lips, alternately probing deep into my pussy and rasping his tongue over my exposed clitoris. Already almost at the point of climax, I began to have a series of mini-orgasms. Sam would flick his tongue over my clitoris until I started to cum and then stop. Sucking me into his mouth and pressing his tongue against my clitoris he held me at bay. I found myself mirroring his actions on Teresa. When he took my clitoris into his mouth and sucked, I did the same. When he flicked the tip of his tongue backwards and forwards over it, I copied. Teresa was ecstatic, the chains held her as her body jerked and writhed with pleasure. Thrusting her pussy forward against my lips, her vow of silence forgotten, she screamed for more. My hands were everywhere; at her breasts, between her taut buttocks, my nails raking down the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, I strove to deliver the maximum possible pleasure to the tethered woman.

Sam knew exactly what he was doing. As Teresa's shouts heralded her approaching orgasm, his focus on my clitoris intensified. His tongue began the strong, regular, circular movements that he knew would bring me off. The mini orgasms combined into a powerful contraction beginning deep in my belly, spreading like a hot wave. Teresa screamed and I felt the first convulsive jerk as her climax began. Perfectly on cue, Sam inserted a finger into my pussy, found my G spot and started to rub, at the same time sucking my clitoris into his mouth and circling it with his tongue. I was gone. My own scream of ecstasy burst from my lips as I came in an intense wave of pure pleasure. Every convulsive heave of my body translated through my lips and tongue to Teresa's clitoris as she climaxed in harmony. Wave after wave of orgasm coursed through my body as Sam continued to feast on my pussy, his finger deep inside me and his mouth closed over my clitoris, sucking the juices from me.

At last I was done. The waves of orgasm began to subside; Teresa too was quieter now, moaning softly as her climax abated. Sam slowed and became gentler in his movements. As he did so, I withdrew from the heaven that was Teresa's body, inhaling deeply I felt almost drunk with the heady scent of her sex. Slowly I eased myself back into a standing position, my knees suffering from their encounter with the cold stone floor. Teresa hung from her chains like a rag doll, utterly spent, there were tears on her cheeks which I lightly kissed away.

"Wow!...God!...Wow," seemed to be about the limit of her communication. I knew exactly how she felt, my body was utterly drained too. I put my arms around her and kissed her, holding her against me. Now I wanted her unchained, I wanted her to hold me. I looked around to find Sam. He was getting slowly to his feet, my love juices still glistening around his mouth. I suddenly felt for him. The bulge in his pants could not be ignored and he had served us well.

"Teresa, I just need to take care of Sam. Are you OK there for a few minutes more?" I asked her. "I'm fine," she said, "look after him, he's been fantastic." I needed no second bidding. "Don't get up Sam." This time it was a request, not an order. "Just turn round so that Teresa can see you." Sam dutifully changed position so that he was laid out in front of Teresa. I sat astride his legs.

"Lets see what's happening here Sam," I said, even though it was blatantly obvious from the bulge beneath his trousers. Leaning forward, I hooked my fingers into his waistband and eased the thin pantaloons down over his thighs. He lifted his bum slightly, helping me out. He wore nothing beneath. I was impressed, he was massively erect, the skin over his balls stretched tight. In other circumstances I would simply have spread my legs and sunk his manhood deep within me but tonight this was not part of the plan. What I needed though was some lubrication. My pussy was still soaking wet with a combination of Sam's saliva and my own juices, it was ideal. A moment later my hand was between my legs, gathering the slick fluids with my fingers. I transferred them to the shaft of Sam's cock, adding my juices to the small bead of seamen that glistened on its head.

"Take mine too," Teresa did not want to be left out. I stretched my hand across and ran my fingers along her cleft. She too was soaking. Her small gasp as my fingers brushed against her clitoris was a turn-on and I wondered for a moment where it might lead but, for the moment, I stayed focused on the task in hand. Adding Teresa's juices to mine was enough. Sam's cock was smooth and slippery under my hand as I curled my fingers around his shaft. Cupping his balls with the other hand I began to stimulate him. He groaned with the pleasure of it. Slowly at first, concentrating on the sensitive tip of his cock, I gradually increased the length of my stroke. Sam encouraged me and guided my movements in a voice that was hoarse with desire.

"Slowly, yes, that's it, longer, yes, yes". I continued my strokes and gentle squeezing of his balls.

I could not see Teresa's face but I could feel her eyes on me as I took my time in pleasuring Sam. Suddenly she spoke, "Judy, will you take the straps off my ankles?" Thinking she must be uncomfortable now. I turned from Sam and looked at Teresa. I could reach both of her feet easily from where I sat, astride Sam's thighs. The shackles at her ankles were held with a simple Velcro strap and it was the matter of a moment to free her. Teresa brought her legs together. I turned back to Sam, continuing where I had left off. Teresa spoke again, "Let me," she said. Now I knew why she had wanted me to free her legs. With her right foot she gently nudged aside the hand that I was using to massage Sam's balls and began to use her toes to stimulate his scrotum. At the coolness of her touch Sam lifted his head and groaned with pleasure. I repeated the collection of juices from between my legs and added lubrication to Teresa's toes and the ball of her foot. I now had a free hand and lost no time in putting it good use. Sliding off Sam's legs, I knelt by his side, and began to massage his chest and belly, pinching and stretching his nipples, all the while maintaining the regular, rhythmic stokes on his cock. Under this onslaught Sam could not contain himself. His groans grew louder and louder culminating a great shout of release as his cock begin to jerk beneath my hand and his seed spilled out onto his stomach.

"Oh yes, Oh yes," it was as though Teresa was having another orgasm of her own as Sam's convulsive movements were transmitted through her foot. I moved both hands to Sam's cock, as his orgasm continued, catching his seed in my hand and mingling it with our juices. Gradually his movements slowed as his orgasm abated. After a time he placed a hand on mine, telling me that I should stop. Teresa traced the line of his cock with her toes, and he sighed with pleasure, head resting on the floor, eyes closed.

Teresa relaxed. She placed her foot back on the floor, leaving a small damp footprint and I raised myself to a standing position. Now I wanted her in my arms, reaching up I unclipped the shackles at her wrists and freed her. Our bodies came together, gently now, our passion for the moment spent. We kissed, deeply and, in my heart I knew that this night was not over and that we would make love again, but this time on even terms. She would have her fill of my body as I would of hers and we would sleep afterwards, as lovers do.

Sam rose, pulling up his trousers, and disappeared into the shadows for a minute before returning and handing us each a white robe, which we put on. He handed me my discarded clothing and, with a rather bashful look, passed Teresa the remains of her outfit; her bra and shoes being the only items fit for future use. A moment of pain crossed her face at the sight of the ruined dress but she smiled a rueful smile. "Don't worry, it was worth it," she said and we all laughed as, arm in arm, we re-traced the candlelit path and headed for the door.

12