Xander Cums Again

Story Info
A man should have to clean up his own mess, right?
2.3k words
4.21
41.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xander arrived at 10:30PM on a Friday evening. He smelled of beer, and had muddy work boots on. I ordered him to strip, and he slowly took off his carhartt flannel jacket. He turned around, looking for a place to put it.

"Drop it on the floor."

He paused, and then did as I said. He started to pull his Navy sweatshirt up over his head, and stopped, to take off his matching hat, revealing a dirty mop of thinning blonde hair. He dropped the hat down on the floor, and pulled his sweatshirt up over his head. He was tall and lanky, and had a very slim build underneath the sloppy wardrobe. He undid his steer horn belt buckle, and let his jeans fall to the floor. They must have had a broken zipper, because that's all it took. He shuffled his feet, until his boots were loose, and stepped out of the mess. No socks, and a pair of plaid boxers. He put his thumbs under the waistband hesitantly...

"Drop them."

He smirked, and pushed his boxers down, letting them fall, loosely to the pile. I got up off the sofa, and walked slowly toward him. He looked me up and down, with that same, stupid smirk on his face. My thigh high Stella McCartney boots clicked provocatively on the tiled floor, as I approached. I had a matching faux leather mini skirt, and cropped sheer blouse, clearly revealing my nipples through the chiffon.

He stood there, with a quirky look in his eye, and mouth clenched tightly closed. I slowly circled him, sweeping away the mess of clothes out of my path. I noticed he had a soft baby face, with scruffy blonde facial hair throughout. An unkept beard and goatee, decorated his cheeks. He had thin eyebrows, and large brown eyes. He had a smooth chest, with light curly hairs around his nipples. He had nice pecs, for his size, but you could see his rib cage through his skin, and his superbly flat stomach, although covered in blonde hair, was very slim. His hips jutted out, and his dick was small. I liked how pink it looked surrounded by almost transparent pubic hairs. He had good muscle tone in his legs, and they were also covered in light hair. He had almost no ass, and his spine was visible as well. He had a relatively smooth ass, but I there had to be hair in there, somewhere. I came full circle, and turned my back to him.

"Undo me."

"Yes Ms. G."

He fumbled with the hidden zipper in the back of my skirt, and after a couple of tries, got it undone. It fell loosely to the floor. I held my arms up, and he slid his rough fingertips up my sides, under the gathered fabric, and lifted my blouse over my head, letting my hair fall loosely down my back. I had on sheer black mesh panties, that were higher cut, exposing my ass cheeks. I walked back toward the lounge, clicking my heels as I went.

"You may follow."

I heard him shuffling the entire way to the lounge. Dirty boy. I turned and waited until he stood before me, directly in the light. I pulled a pair of black lace gloves from my bag on the table, and held them out to him. He took them from me, and I held my hands out. He quickly fumbled with the delicate fabric, and put each one on me, sliding them up over my elbows, and tying the ribbon ends.

"Good boy."

I took his hands in mine, and pulled him closer to me. His stench filled my nostrils. It turned me on. I pulled him closer, until I felt his flaccid penis graze my mesh panty line. I slid my hands up his smooth chest, and up to his neck, and then back down. I made my way down each outside of his arm, and then to the underside.

"Raise your arms."

He obediently raised his arms, and I slide my hands up under them, through his dirty underarm hair, and up the underside of his biceps. He had a small fish hook tattoo under the left bicep, with his initials as well. I moved my hands back down his arms, through the bristly pit hair, and down his chest to his stomach. I met my two index fingers, and trailed them down his happy trail line, to his bush of mixed colored pubic hairs. He licked his lips, as I made a ring around the base of his shaft and balls with my index fingers and thumbs. I worked my left hand through his undercarriage, pulling each ball separately, and running two fingers in between his thighs, and up his taint. The other hand I used to stroke his shaft, which was at a semi hard stage by now.

He licked his lips a few more times, while I did this, until he was completely hard, and the head of his dick was pressing against my mesh-panty-covered pussy. I looked down to find that he'd grown considerably, to my surprise. I let go of his dick, and put both index fingers under his nostrils.

"Smell yourself."

"Yes, Ms. G."

He took a deep breath through his nostrils. He winced a little, but his eyes stayed focus on mine. I had him repeat this two more times. I could smell him from where I stood, so I imagined this was quite pungent.

"Open your mouth."

He paused...

"I said, open your mouth."

He obeyed.

I placed just the tip of each finger inside his mouth, and pressed them to the edge of his tongue. He closed his eyes, and held his breath. Pussy.

I removed my fingers from his mouth, and ran my hands back down his chest, and stomach. He was still hard, but his dick had become engorged, and red. His balls were now tight up at the sides of his shaft, and I felt as though he may cum at the slightest encouragement. I bent over, in front of him, and planted both of my hands on the cocktail table.

"Come closer."

He moved a little closer, and his dick pressed against my ass cheeks. I heard him catch his breath, and I turned to see his face. He had an intense look on his face, and was biting his lower lip.

"Closer."

He moved closer, and I felt his dick slide between my ass cheeks, up, and over the ridge where my ass and lower back meet. He wasn't breathing at all. I felt his dick twitch, and a small wetness against my skin. He was leaking pre cum. Dirty pig. I turned and looked at him again, and he was still biting his lip.

"I want your balls pressed against my ass."

He paused a moment, and then moved the last couple of inches, and I felt his furry balls press against my smooth ass cheeks. I waited a couple of minutes, feeling the wetness increase, and hearing his short, choppy breathing. I slowly rose up, sliding his shaft up my spine. I pulled my hair to one side, letting it drape over my right breast.

"Put your arms around me, and hold me."

"Yes, Ms. G."

I felt him press his body to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. His chest was breathing against my spine, and his dick was throbbing between us. He started to whimper quietly. I allowed this, for I knew he was holding back.

"Fondle my breasts."

"Bu..."

"Fondle.My.Breasts."

I felt his rough hands slide up my body, and cup my breasts. He whimpered softly, as he slide his callused fingers around my thick areolas. They were hard, and stimulated. I could feel his breath against my neck, and his dick oozing more pre cum against our bodies. His breathing was heavier. I knew he was close. I leaned back into him, and let out a long sigh.

"Oh God, Fuckk..."

His dick started spasming against my back and his abs, and I could feel him shooting a load of cum between our bodies. I reached up, placing my hands over his, leading his hands to caress around my entire breasts.

"Mmm...ooooh...Thank you Ms. G."

"Don't thank me, yet."

He was still shooting cum, and breathing heavily against my neck, when I leaned forward, away from him. I turned and saw his face contorted with pleasure. His lips were trembling, and I raised a gloved hand, to press my finger against his lips.

"Shhh..."

He nodded and focused his eyes on mine. I reached down with my other hand, and slid it up and down his cum covered shaft. He started trembling, and whimpering. I pressed the finger to his lips even harder. He closed his eyes, as I worked my other hand up and down his shaft.

"Good boy."

My hand was completely soaked with cum at this point, and his dick was starting to spasm again. I moved my fingertip away from his lips, and made a circular motion with that hand, over the head of his dick.

"Ohhh, Goodd..."

He was whimpering with a complete body shudder. I continued teasing his dick, and he had another orgasm. He was a good shot, with cum shooting straight out, and landing on my stomach and panties. He shot a good 6 more squirts, completely coating the small triangle of fabric, with a semi clear glaze of cum. I dropped his dick, and let the remainder of cum ooze out, and drip to the tiled floor. I turned and bent over, placing my hands back onto the cocktail table.

"Lick me clean."

He paused, with hesitation.

"Lick.Me.Clean."

"Yes, Ms. G."

I felt him lean over me, and his lips caress my body, with his warm tongue, slowly, but surely covering every bit of my back. He worked his way up my spine, and then back down, and even in between my ass cheeks, where some of the cum had created a little pool. I heard some slurping noises as he sucked the cum from between my ass cheeks. When I felt him move away from me, I turned around, and slid my panties down, dropping them to the floor, and stepping out of them.

"Lick me clean."

He got down on his knees, and placed both hands on either side of me, leaning forward, and started to lick around my smooth pussy. Up toward my naval, and around, and back down. I spread my legs open a little more, and he went in deeper. I parted my legs even more, and he started to eat my pussy. I slapped his face, and he fell back in shock.

"Did I say you could eat my pussy?"

"N-n-n-no Ms. G."

"Why would you eat my pussy?"

"I thought that's what you wanted Ms. G."

"You.Thought.Wrong. I want you to fuck my pussy, with your tongue."

He got the sly smirk back on his face, and stuck his tongue out. He had a wide, and pointy tongue, which extended out, toward his chin. I walked slowly toward his face, and stopped, legs parted. He moved his face closer, and inserted his tongue in me.

"Good boy."

He started tongue fucking me, in the most sensual way. I felt myself becoming hard, and placed both hands on either side of his face. He stopped moving his head around, and I began to thrust myself over his tongue, and lips. He was breathing heavy, as I fucked myself with his face. I started to thrust at the hips, which caused him to fall back a little.

"On your back."

"Yes Ms. G!"

He fell back, with an excited look on his face. I mounted him, and grinded myself over his lips and chin. The bristly disgusting facial hair caused me to cum in a matter of seconds. I gushed all over his face, and down his neck. He moaned loudly, and started to tongue me, lapping at my juices. I let him finish me off, and then I stood up. He had cum again, in the process, and I could see a smaller, but still impressive cumshot splatter up his abs, toward his chest. This time, it was much thicker, and whiter. He looked down, and then back at me, with a look of shame.

"Clean this mess up."

"Yes, Ms. G."

He stood up, and picked up my panties.

"No. Drop them."

He obediently dropped my panties.

"You know what I meant."

His eyes were wide, as he knelt down, and got close to the floor. I nodded, and pointed to the floor. He stuck his tongue out, and started licking at the pools of cum and pussy juice. I kept my finger pointed, while he started to lap up the mess. He had a disgusted look on his face, but kept eye contact with me. His dick was softening, and leaking more cum onto the floor.

"That's enough."

He stood up, and faced me. I looked him up and down. He was still dirty, and sweaty, with his freshly relieved dick, hanging thickly down his thighs, cum dripping out of the tip. He still had my mess on his face, and cum on his abs and chest. I kept the unusually long silence, until I saw one final drip of cum leave the head of his dick.

"You may go."

He paused for a moment, and then obediently walked toward the door. He started dressing, and tried mopping up some of his mess with his navy sweatshirt. He pulled it over his head, and then his jacket. As he turned to leave, he looked back at me, and got that same smirk on his face. Dirty boy.

Ms. G