Xanthe Files XXX003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ahhh, that’s good,” was all Xanthe could manage before Carla’s lush lips met hers and the two shared a brief yet passionate kiss.

“Why don’t I see what else I can find?”

Xanthe watched as Carla turned away from her and gazed down at her crotch. She parted her legs gradually, inviting Carla to pay her special attention. Carla knelt down and kissed Xanthe’s smooth mound, then gave her another peck just below the first. Xanthe threw her legs open a little more sensing that Carla wanted to get more involved.

Carla threw her leg over Xanthe’s shoulder and straddled her body, dipping her head down into Xanthe’s sweetness. Xanthe peered up at Carla’s exposed pussy as it hovered above her, begging to be fondled.

A deep shudder met Xanthe’s senses as Carla’s delicate tongue made contact with the soft tissue inside her thighs. She found herself compelled to moan as Carla’s spindly tongue teased her towards sexual ecstasy. Xanthe lifted her head from the floor and nuzzled against Carla’s wet snatch, burrowing her tongue back into her tangy goodness.

Both women licked and lashed each other, letting out gentle cries as they reacted to each others efforts. Carla probed and prodded Xanthe’s folds, plunging in and out of her expanse, driving Xanthe further into her own snatch. Xanthe threw her head back down onto the floor and let out a visceral moan as Carla found her g-spot and began to tap over it with the end of her tongue.

“That’s it Carla,” panted Xanthe at a noticeable volume. Carla froze immediately startled by the passionate cry. She quickly scanned the surrounding area hoping that nobody had heard Xanthe. “Don’t stop,” Xanthe urged.

Carla remained impassive trying to determine if they had been heard, when she felt the firm grasp of Xanthe’s hands on her rolled up dress. She began to tug at the dress, attempting to slide the garment over Carla’s shoulders. Carla hesitated to let Xanthe pull her dress from her body, but Xanthe did not relent, roughly pushing the dress over Carla’s body until she could only struggle free of it. She watched as the garment dropped between Xanthe’s legs.

There was no respite from Xanthe’s roving hands. She slid them down Carla’s hard body and around her back, following the contours of her bra. With a swift flick Carla felt her bra fall limp and slide off her shoulders and between her and Xanthe. The sudden awareness that she was totally naked in such a public place brought with it a strangely erotic feeling. She turned her attentions back to Xanthe’s sweetness.

The women’s naked bodies toiled in the silhouetted darkness, brief flashes displaying each others form.

“I’m so hot Xanthe,” cooed Carla taking respite from the frantic lovemaking. Xanthe lay back and took a deep breath. She gave Carla a playful slap on the rear.

“I know something that would be even hotter,” replied Xanthe in a lusty voice. Again she patted Carla on the butt and ushered her to the side. Carla remained on her hands and knees as she turned to look at Xanthe. The boisterous red head gave her a devilish smile and propped herself back up so she was seated.

Both women locked lips, the scent and taste of each other greeting their own faculties. Their tongues intertwined and they furiously kissed with increasing force, Carla moving closer and pressing her body against Xanthe’s.

“Mmm, you taste good and I’m so wet,” panted Xanthe. She reached down and rubbed her own pussy to relieve some of her pent up sexual energy, her slick skin giving way to her every whim. “I want to fuck you.”

Xanthe’s wet fingers gently eased Carla back onto her rear and guided her legs out before her so she was sitting. Xanthe shuffled over till she was almost sitting in Carla’s lap and facing her, she pushed one leg under Carla’s and threw the other over her lap so their two wet slits were touching together.

The sudden wet touch of Carla’s skin brought precious little relief to Xanthe’s burning need to climax. She stared into Carla’s eyes, she offered a precocious shunt into Xanthe’s crotch and their soaked pussies ran up against each other. They both began to reciprocate each other’s rocking motions, their hot flesh pressing up against each others body.

Xanthe threw her head back and let out a deep moan, Carla crying out in ecstasy. Xanthe was at her temptress best as she pounded into Carla and felt her wet folds meet Carla’s. The thought of sharing each others juices was driving her closer to climax. She reached down and sent two firm fingers over her mound rubbing the tip of her crease in a relentless side to side motion.

Carla followed Xanthe’s lead and also began to play with her own pussy as she thrust back into the red headed vixen. Another cry escaped Carla’s lips as she unsheathed her erect clit and began to tweak the hardened nub. Xanthe too found her love button and gently rolled it between her fingers feeling the pleasurable vibes it sent through her body.

Xanthe cheekily reached across her lap and took over for Carla who likewise swapped. Both women knew exactly how to please each other and alternated from lightly tapping on each other’s clits and rubbing their puffy labia’s whilst continuing to grind.

“Ewww shit that’s hot,” purred Xanthe her voice filled with lust. She had lost all her remaining inhibitions and was unconcerned by how loud she had become. A deep grumbling moan pulsated through her as Carla’s wet digit tweaked her hardened nub. “Just like that … Carla!”

Carla was shocked by how vocal Xanthe was getting, she halted her grinding and waited for Xanthe to come around. Xanthe slowly opened her eyes noticing that Carla had frozen still.

“Don’t stop,” pleaded Xanthe stroking herself in an effort to maintain her state of bliss. Carla remained unresponsive, staring blankly at her. “You know what would be so hot?”

The raven haired Carla was fixated by Xanthe, she watched as a broad grin ran across Xanthe’s face with a devilish glare. She winked at Carla as she rolled to her side and reached out with her arm. Her supple fingers found the heel of Carla’s foot and softly pulled her limb closer to her body.

“Mmm, I think it would be so hot, to take your foot and …”

Xanthe returned to pleasuring herself with one hand, holding Carla’s foot before her with the other. A violent shiver shot up her spine as her fingers deftly stroked her closer to another intense orgasm. Her soft lips wrapped themselves around Carla’s big toe and she gentling sucked on it, her tongue squirming around the digit.

An impassive Carla stared as Xanthe’s luscious lips slid down her foot and she gently nibbled on each and every toe. She watched as Xanthe continued to work her slit frantically.

“Mmm, I want to take your foot, and I want to rub it against my hot pussy,” cooed Xanthe. Carla watched as the last remnants of Xanthe’s saliva broke away from her lips and she lowered the glazed toes to her crotch. Within seconds she could feel her toes grinding against Xanthe’s moist skin and over the spongy tissue of her labia.

“How do you like that?” panted Xanthe, guiding Carla’s foot over her pussy, her toes parting her folds. “Fuck Carla! I want you to fuck me with your fucking toes!”

Carla was startled into action by Xanthe’s forceful demand, Xanthe making her own efforts to drive Carla’s foot into her love canal. She threw her head back feeling the stubby little toes breaching her engorged pussy lips and working their way up the length of her crease.

Xanthe released her grip on Carla’s foot satisfied that she had taken control of her efforts. She rocked her body back and forth into Carla’s foot. The feeling of having the entire length of her pussy stimulated by the knobby toes was exquisite. She could feel her orgasm begin to surface, Carla’s foot pounding repeatedly into her.

“Fuck Carla you’re going to make me cum, oh.”

With an impish grin Xanthe lifted her right foot from the floor and swung it in front of Carla, teasing her with the thought of joining her in an erotic foot fucking. She watched as Carla’s eyes followed the wavering foot, mere inches away from her face, Xanthe just flicking her chin with a subtle brush.

“Mmm, go on Carla, I know you want to …”

Xanthe let out another deep moan as Carla’s toes pushed further into her than before, a stunned look on her face, followed by a rapturous grin and the unspoken encouragement for more.

She watched as Carla slowly opened her mouth and tentatively kissed her toes and the ball of her foot. With surprisingly little hesitation, Carla’s motions became more involved and soon she was licking and sucking on Xanthe’s toes, eliciting a cry of passion from her.

“That’s it Carla, take it, take it and fuck yourself.”

Without waiting for Carla to positively guide her foot towards her lap, Xanthe led it down her pert chest, over her taut stomach and across her mound. She playfully teased Carla’s excited pussy. Her toes individually tickled Carla’s swollen labia and pried her flesh apart, but refused to penetrate.

“That’s good,” purred Carla finally breaking her silence. With a slight grimace she eased Xanthe’s big toe into her pussy, fascinated by the sight of her flesh contorting around the stubby limb and seemingly inflating her crotch. Carla began to pant and cry as Xanthe took up her own thrusting, both women driving their toes in and out of each other. Xanthe began to tweak her clit bringing herself to climax.

“Fuck Carla I’m going, ahhh.”

A massive surge of electricity ran through Xanthe’s body, a deep sensual feeling following close behind it, she felt as if her body was being overcome by an intense fever as that familiar warm glow greeted all her senses.

Carla had now returned her own fingers to her clit and was bringing herself around to orgasm, her fingers stirring in a rough circular fashion. Xanthe’s toes continuing to pound, but became slower and deeper in their thrusts. Xanthe watched as Carla’s hair flicked back and she appeared to stare directly at the ceiling, her lips falling open but remaining silent.

“Oh shit, oh … I’m cumming!” cried Carla, her body quivering and her head lolling about on her shoulders as she took slow purposeful breaths, savoring all her orgasm had to offer.

Xanthe slid her dripping toes from Carla’s worn slit. She brought her foot seductively over her lap and with a trawling tongue caught the very edge of her digits. Carla gazed at her as Xanthe sucked on each toe, tasting Carla’s juices one last time, before climbing over her and giving her a wet sloppy kiss on the lips.

12