Xanthe Files XXX005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is very good, you will enjoy it." Kimiko gave her kimono a quick tug, her hand revealing two silver balls about an inch and a half in diameter. Xanthe stared intently at them, ben wa balls, she had heard of them from girlfriends before but had never experienced what pleasure they could bring. Kimiko let the balls roll in the palm of her hand and juggled them between her fingers, getting closer and closer to Xanthe's hot sex.

Xanthe nearly jumped as the first ball made contact with the sensitive skin of her pussy lips. Her eyes never left the shiny balls as Kimiko rolled each ball, one at a time, down the length of her slit. Each ben wa ball caught some of Xanthe's excess juices and became lubricated in Kimiko's hand.

"That feels good."

Kimiko smiled in response and looked into Xanthe's soft brown eyes. Xanthe felt drawn to her crimson lips but she remained stationary. She stirred momentarily as Kimiko slid the first ball over her puffy labia and into her love canal. The cold surface of the ball provided an intense feeling to shoot through her lap before the ball came to a rest. With each miniscule movement of her hips a reciprocal twinge of pleasure rose from her pussy.

"Hold the ball inside you," instructed Kimiko. She pushed the head of the ball back inside Xanthe with the tip of her finger, just as it threatened to slip out. The second ben wa ball rolled down Kimiko's fingers and Xanthe could feel her pussy part once again as a second cool sensation greeted her. She inhaled slowly as each ball butted against each other and rolled around inside her, tweaking her sex and promoting her lust to new heights.

Xanthe lowered herself back onto the mattress and lifted her legs into the air, the gentle rolling of the balls continued to stimulate her. She pressed her index finger firmly on her mound and slowly stroked her moist skin. She gazed back up at Kimiko who returned the look.

Kimiko delicately loosened the waist band on her kimono. She slid a long sinewy leg out from under the garment and into the soft light. The kimono parted up her chest and Kimiko slithered from the floral robe. The traditional garment dropped to the floor in a maze of colors, leaving the toned physique of the Japanese woman in the open.

Xanthe watched as Kimiko unfastened her black lace bra and tossed it to the floor, her moderate sized breasts topped by dark areolas. With a brief shimmy she slid her sexy black panties down her thighs and stepped out of them. A small wedge of closely cropped pubic hairs caught Xanthe's carnal interest.

"So what do you have in mind now?" purred Xanthe, her fingers tracing a tight circle over her engorged folds. Kimiko hovered over the edge of the bed. She leaned over Xanthe who glared at her breasts as they softly swayed. The urge to take one of the dark hardened nubs in her mouth was foremost in her mind.

"I'm here to pleasure you. All you need to do is relax."

Kimiko's slender fingers spread out as she reached down and gently lifted Xanthe's hand away from her moist slit. Xanthe obeyed the woman's urgings and looked on passively as Kimiko's finger tips made contact with her excited skin. Almost immediately she began to stroke the length of Xanthe's pussy, her fingers collecting Xanthe's juices and easing her path across Xanthe's contours.

Xanthe let out a passionate moan as Kimiko parted her crease and probed the soft underlying flesh. She shut her eyes as Kimiko found her target and began to tap the very edge of her hardened nub. A lusty cry pursed her lips as the manual stimulation began to take effect and she found it harder and harder to remain stationary, her hips resisting the overwhelming instinct to buck and rock against the source of pleasure.

"Ahhh, Kimiko you're going to make me cum, so hard," she cooed.

Kimiko remained silent, continuing to please the horny Xanthe. Xanthe couldn't hold on any longer she was coming dangerously close to a massive orgasm. Her pelvis thrust back into the air as she pushed her shoulders down into the mattress and lifted herself into Kimiko. Her host stepped back cautiously but continued to rub her to satisfaction a moment longer, before suddenly stopping.

A look of concern stared back at Kimiko, Xanthe letting her pelvis sink back onto the mattress. "You will get onto you hands and knees, yes?"

Without any hesitation Xanthe carefully rolled herself onto her side, making sure that the ben wa balls did not slide out of her well greased pussy. She dutifully propped herself up on her hands and knees, her rear thrust back towards Kimiko. She took in a deep breath as Kimiko began to massage her firm well rounded buttocks, a hint of the perfumed oil carrying to Xanthe's nostrils.

Xanthe looked back over her shoulder to see Kimiko holding the bottle of massage oil in one hand. She gradually poured some of the oil onto Xanthe's rear and again began to manipulate the flesh back and forth, the kneading sensation pushing and pulling at her skin and causing the two balls to squirm inside her.

"What are you going to do?" begged Xanthe her voice a little raspy. She gulped trying to soothe her dry throat but was again taken by the blissful sensations of Kimiko.

"You will see," teased Kimiko with a naughty grin.

Kimiko rubbed down Xanthe's crevice with her thumb, applying firm pressure, some of the massage oil easing her passage across the taut skin. Xanthe stirred as she felt it cross her anus and over her perineum. Kimiko returned the stroke, this time dabbing her thumb in some of Xanthe's own juices.

"That feels good."

Xanthe took a deep breath as she felt her buttocks being pried apart. The hard edge of Kimiko's fingernail brushed against the inside of her cheek and Xanthe could sense that she was prodding closer and closer to her anus. A slick finger began to work itself up and down her perineum bringing Xanthe to the brink of orgasm once again, her passionate calls resulting in a slower more deliberate pace from Kimiko as she prolonged the inevitable.

"You will enjoy this," posed Kimiko is a sweet seductive tone. Xanthe watched as she disappeared behind her and then reappeared with something hanging loosely from her hand.

"What is that?" Xanthe said not having seen exactly what Kimiko had.

"They are anal beads," she replied in a matter of fact way. Xanthe caught a brief glimpse of the transparent red beads attached to each other by a short amount of string. "You need to relax for these to work."

Xanthe didn't know if she could get any more relaxed, her natural instinct when Kimiko probed her anal region was to tense up. She took a measured breath and let her body fall limp as Kimiko resumed rubbing around her puckered hole. Xanthe was not new to the joys of anal sex but Kimiko's relentless stimulation brought with it a sense of adventure. She felt herself tense up again, but made a concerted effort to relax.

The first glass bead dangled down between her cheeks and quickly warmed to her touch, its surface already lubricated. "Are you ready?" whispered Kimiko.

With a subtle nod Xanthe shut her eyes and drew in a breath in preparation. She felt the bead rub up against her rosebud anus, her ring remaining stoic and refusing to give way. Kimiko gave the toy a gentle nudge which spread Xanthe slightly and left half the bead buried inside her.

Xanthe gasped, feeling her sphincter stretched to accommodate the toy. The bead disappeared inside her anus and an intense burning came and went quickly. She could feel the tight string of the toy rubbing against her skin as another bead waited near her waiting hole.

"Ahhh, Kimiko I don't know how much longer I can hold on for."

There was no acknowledgement of Xanthe's pleas. A second bead butted up against her tight ring, with another subtle push it slid inside her. The burning sensation was prolonged this time, Kimiko pushing a third and fourth bead into Xanthe's hole. She began to feel a strange fullness in her ass like never before as the beads crammed for room and bobbled around each other.

"God Kimiko that's too much! That feels so incredible," Xanthe's voice was deep and full of longing. She gasped for air as a fifth and sixth bead pushed their way in and the fierce heat she could feel deep inside her reached fever pitch. "Mmm, bring me off ..."

Kimiko smiled wryly but did not comply with Xanthe's passionate demands for release. There was still another two beads left in the string and then she planned to bring Xanthe to a massive crescendo.

"You will enjoy the pleasures of having them withdrawn even more," she offered with a calm yet mocking voice. Xanthe protested with a muffled yelp.

The final two beads breached her rim and buried themselves deep inside her. Xanthe quivered as she felt Kimiko give the string a playful tug without freeing any of the beads. The intense concentration Xanthe placed on the anal beads almost made her forget the pleasurable stirrings of the ben wa balls.

"Please Kimiko, bring me off, I can't take it anymore," Xanthe pleaded through clenched lips. She pushed her rear back into Kimiko suddenly, but the sprightly host stepped back from her and again evaded her attentions.

All of a sudden Xanthe felt the first bead gradually force its way past her inner wall and popping free of her sphincter. The sensations were unbelievable and Xanthe could feel her knees waver, her body tremble and her orgasm begin to peak. With a deep ardent groan Xanthe braced herself for more.

The second bead rubbed against her tight ring, its elasticity put to the test as the toy drew harder and harder. The glass sphere squeezed free from Xanthe's anus and she let out an incoherent mumble gritting her teeth as the same pleasures filled her again. Xanthe found herself anticipating the third bead as it positioned itself, but Kimiko quickly tugged on the string, the third and fourth beads popping free in quick succession.

Xanthe's legs shook and she found it necessary to lower herself onto her elbows and almost lay her upper body out, her body convulsing with desire. A low grumbling moan reverberated through her lungs and filled the air of the small room.

"Kimiko, I can't hold on any longer ..." begged Xanthe.

Once again Xanthe braced herself against the tightening of the string as another bead forced its way deep inside her. She took a desperate grip of the mattress with her hands and stiffened the muscles in her legs. It was just as she anticipated the bead breaking free of her tight hold that she felt Kimiko's slender fingers brush over her pussy labia. With an abrupt shudder Kimiko plunged two probing fingertips inside Xanthe and tapped one of the ben wa balls.

Xanthe was almost reduced to tears as the two balls bobbled insider her aching pussy and Kimiko jerked another bead from her anus. The feeling of fullness in her orifices was briefly broke by the sudden retraction and the stirring inside her. Her forehead plunged onto the mattress and she let out a deep visceral moan, her orgasm waiting in the wings.

"Please, Kimiko, please, let me go." Xanthe's voice sounded almost remorseful and full of desperation. Kimiko knew that the teasing had gone on long enough. It was time to bring Xanthe to climax.

Kimiko withdrew her fingers from Xanthe's wet slit, content that she had teased the balls enough. She slowly and purposely drew another bead with the string. Xanthe almost bucked as the bead passed through her sphincter and seemed to sit half way through for a moment before popping free. Another lusty cry followed.

She reached under Xanthe and felt along her clean shaven mound, tracing back over the tip of her crease and rubbed her puffy lips from side to side. Again Xanthe cried out loud. With deft touch Kimiko unsheathed Xanthe's hardened clit and softly rolled it between her long fingers.

"Ohhh, that's good ... fuck yeah ..." purred Xanthe throwing her head to the side and trying to catch a glimpse of Kimiko. Kimiko smiled politely, still unflustered by the whole affair, and it was during this calm grin that Xanthe was sent over the edge.

Kimiko's rubbing reached a furious pace and with a swift pull she tugged the last two glass beads free from her anus. The sudden passing of the two beads shot through Xanthe's body and she felt her body begin to rebel. A warm glow spread through her limbs and up into her torso, an intense burning coursing through her crotch.

"Oh God I'm cumming!"

Xanthe didn't need to announce it, Kimiko could see her physically shake and her joints and muscles become jelly to her touch. Xanthe crashed back onto the bed in a heap, leaving Kimiko to swiftly retract her hand and the beaded string. She could still feel the two ben wa balls squirm inside her. With tremendous effort she forced herself to roll over onto her back and face back towards her Japanese host.

Xanthe reached down to her aching pussy and with a subtle press the first ben wa ball emerged, dripping in her juices. It dropped onto the mattress and rolled into a depression while both women stared curiously at the toy. Xanthe didn't have to do much more to retrieve the second ball. It slid free of her love canal and joined its partner. A small trickle of tangy juices trickled down her crease and over her perineum.

"That was unbelievable," purred Xanthe content, her eyes locked on Kimiko. Her host reached down and collected the slick ben wa balls. She turned and put her underwear and kimono back on then dutifully bowed to the spent redheaded woman.

"I will fetch you some towels to clean yourself with." And with that the Japanese woman left the room leaving Xanthe to sink into the soft futon and catch her breath. What an evening. She had never experienced such intense pleasures in her life and she promised not to forget Kimiko's secrets anytime soon.

12