Xanthe Files XXX006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nervous Linda tried to smile but her eyes betrayed her uneasy state. “Ummm, yes I found the bathroom alright … I was just having a look at some of the artwork in your hallway …”

“How rude of me, I should have taken you on the full tour when you arrived,” Xanthe interjected with a playful tone. She bounded to her feet and beckoned her neighbor to follow her back down the hall. “Follow me.”

The two women headed past the kitchen and back down the familiar hallway. Xanthe stopped to open her bedroom door and showed it to Linda, then the bathroom which her guest was supposed to have visited. Xanthe noticed that Linda had left the door to the “room of sin” ajar, she turned to her neighbor with her characteristic smirk. “What’s this doing open, I’m pretty sure I closed it before I left this morning.”

Xanthe let Linda step past her into the room. She left the door wide open and pushed up behind her guest, her breath coolly wafting across Linda’s neck. She could see Linda tremble faintly, further exacerbated by Xanthe’s soft touch as she brushed elbows with Linda.

“This is my entertainment room,” Xanthe said emphasizing the room’s purpose. “When I have company over it is a great way of breaking the ice. So many people are somewhat … fascinated by the layout of the room.”

Linda who was still a little apprehensive at being brought into the room where she had been snooping around in tried to remain calm and pretend that she was seeing things for the first time. Xanthe pointed out the Jacuzzi in the corner, the large kidney shaped bed and some of the kinky abstract art which featured on the walls.

Xanthe let her neighbor walk around the room getting a feel for its very unique atmosphere. Linda turned to her host and cast a seductive figure as she swilled some of her champagne. “I bet the guys love this room,” ventured Linda with a wry smile obviously sensing the room’s true purpose.

There was no doubt in Xanthe’s mind that Linda was on to her subtle attempts to coerce her true intentions to the surface. She took in her guest’s slightly toey demeanor, her attempts to cast a seductive pose, her restrained fidgeting and her silky soft tone as she charmed her host with feigned interest in the interior décor of the apartment.

Xanthe was now becoming impatient with the chase. They could go on flirting all night without any resolution. She remembered an old maxim which she had lived her life with on so many occasions. Be bold.

Xanthe pivoted and headed back towards the sunken closet which lay between the kidney shaped bed and the doorway to the room. She glanced over her shoulder to see what her guest was doing. She cast a curious look at her new neighbor.

Linda’s eyes widened as Xanthe approached the sliding closet door. She watched apprehensively as her petite host placed a hand softly on the door and let it slide open with no apparent effort. There still standing on end was the flesh colored rubber cock which she had only moments before been admiring.

Xanthe grasped the rubber cock slowly and purposefully, bringing it across her body in a way to guarantee attention. Xanthe wanted to make Linda squirm uncomfortably for a moment. She cast a mischievous grin at her dark haired neighbor. “Guys would love it if I ever brought them home, but most of them wouldn’t like it when I pulled out my big rubber cock.”

Linda was not stunned by the sight of the dildo; she was stunned by the sudden turn in events and at her host’s bold move to expose Linda’s snooping. She tried to stutter a reply as Xanthe closed the distance between the two of them, the toy bouncing in her hand as she glided across the room.

“But I know plenty of women who love to play with my big rubber cock,” purred Xanthe, her breath washing across Linda’s plunging neckline. “Do you want to play with my big rubber cock?”

The two women’s eyes were locked together, Linda breaking her gaze momentarily to see Xanthe thrust the sex toy between them, its head pointing ominously at her. Xanthe watched her neighbor’s eyes return to her own and she leant towards her and gently kissed her on the lips, Linda’s lips offering no resistance as she tried to say something.

“Ahhh … how did you know?” Linda stammered.

“How did I know what? That you were flirting with me all night long? Or that you were going through my things while you were supposed to be in the toilet?” Xanthe gave Linda no opportunity to reply. “Does it matter? We are both here now and we both want something to happen.”

Xanthe let the very tip of the dildo touch Linda’s stomach and slowly slide down her body. She kissed Linda again, their wet lips binding together as they embraced passionately.

“How about we get a little more comfortable and I can show you precisely what this room is for?” cooed Xanthe in between kissing Linda and feeling her trim figure.

The two women began to slowly gravitate towards the kidney shaped bed in the corner neither of them looking where they were going, kissing the entire time. Xanthe wrapped her arms around Linda, the rubber cock thumping into her back as Linda’s tongue became more adventurous and her obvious lust for the moment surfaced.

With a nimble tug Xanthe had slid the hem of Linda’s dress up around her waist, revealing her smooth pelvic lines and a naughty black g-string. Linda wiggled her shoulders just enough to allow the spaghetti straps which had held her dress in place to slide down her arms and let the front of her dress plunge down around her waist.

Xanthe stepped back and took in Linda’s brilliant form, her olive colored skin, her soft brown eyes and her dress roughly wrapped around her waist. With a deft flick of the wrist Linda’s strapless bra tumbled to the floor revealing her pert breasts topped by two tempting buds. The two women resumed kissing, Xanthe’s hand working Linda’s nipple between her fingers much to Linda’s satisfaction.

“Oh Xanthe,” cried Linda, the two women taking a moment to catch their breath. “I knew from the moment I saw you that I just had to have you …”

Xanthe did not give Linda a chance to finish. She took a long step back and let her blazer drop from her shoulders. She swiftly but carefully unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her business skirt. In seconds Xanthe stood in front of her new neighbor wearing only her silver colored bra and thong.

“Get on the bed,” Xanthe demanded with a feeling of authority. She watched as Linda returned a cheeky smile, her hands loosening her crumpled dress so that it fell to the floor readily. “And take that off.” A finger pointed directly at Linda’s tiny g-string. Linda crawled onto the bed, lavishly thrusting a leg in the air before shimmying out of her last article of clothing.

Xanthe crawled across the bed where an excited Linda laid, her movements like that of a stalking cat. She crept over the top of Linda and gave her a lascivious kiss with her tongue lingering long after their lips had parted. Xanthe could feel an almost animalistic desire come over her, she wanted to devour her prey and Linda appeared willing to let Xanthe have her way.

Linda watched as Xanthe’s lips worked their way down her neck and across her chest. She stopped to take one of her swollen nipples into her mouth and gently tug at the hardened nub, a sigh escaping Linda’s lips.

“Oh God, Xanthe that feels so good.”

“You haven’t seen anything yet,” was Xanthe’s muffled reply as her lips and tongue hovered over Linda’s taut stomach and down to her belly button, stopping momentarily to lick its sensitive underside. She could feel Linda quiver under her, undoubtedly in anticipation of where Xanthe was heading.

Linda took in a deep breath as Xanthe’s finger playfully manipulated what remained of the small patch of closely cropped pubic hair. The teasing was exquisite, Xanthe’s warm breath dancing across Linda’s wet mound as Xanthe drew closer and closer to her target.

Xanthe nuzzled her nose against Linda’s moist pussy lips teasing her slowly and erotically. She let the tip of her tongue ease down Linda’s crease tempting her neighbor into a passionate moan. Xanthe smiled to herself, her head buried down between her neighbor’s legs with her sex totally exposed and vulnerable to Xanthe’s whims.

Without announcement Xanthe let her tongue roll out over Linda’s damp flesh, tasting her for the first time. She savored the sweet tang that greeted her taste buds as she inhaled back on a patch of Linda’s labia. Linda squirmed underneath Xanthe then settled with a deep moan. Her hand had now reached out and entangled itself in Xanthe’s short red hair, urging her on.

“Don’t stop Xanthe! That is sooo good!”

Xanthe had no intention of stopping. She let her lips and tongue slowly work Linda’s spongy tissue not wanting to delve too quickly into Linda’s delights. She let Linda buck as her tongue probed her entrance just offering enough stimulation to elicit a response, but stopping before Linda went overboard. She was saving her neighbor for something much more interesting.

She began to lash Linda’s pussy more furiously, catching the dark haired woman unawares and causing her to cry out in surprise. She could feel Linda retreat up the bed as she sat up to watch Xanthe do her work, offering a short whimper or squeal as Xanthe found her sweet spot with devastating effect.

The cries of her neighbor also drove Xanthe’s own lust to new heights, she found herself needing some relief. She let her hand slide down her body and frantically pushed her thong to the side so she could feel her own hot sex. She was greeted with the warm moist touch of her engorged labia, her pussy stimulated to its fullest. She slowly began to work the flesh to and fro with broad sweeps of her hand, her fingers getting momentarily caught in her underwear as they did their work.

“Mmm, your taste is amazing,” purred Xanthe trying to get a reaction from her clearly worked up partner. “Do you want more?”

Linda responded with a muffled hum of assent and a look of studied concentration as she gazed adoringly at her host’s petite figure stretching out from her lap and spilling over the side of the unusually shaped bed.

Xanthe led the flat of her tongue across Linda’s excited flesh, lower and lower, till she arrived at Linda’s opening. She brought up her free hand and prodded Linda’s lips apart just enough to let her tongue slide in. Linda instantly cried out in ecstasy as Xanthe began to lap at the sensitive flesh inside her.

The passionate cries drove Xanthe’s own self pleasuring to greater lengths. She again tugged her thong away from her raw sex and fingered herself with renewed vigor. A wave of pleasure came across her causing her lapping to become even more furious, elongated and prolonged. Linda bucked wildly as Xanthe’s tongue pounded in and out of her before collapsing back onto the bed almost spent by the sudden increase in stimulation.

A deep moan breached Xanthe’s own lips as she rolled away from Linda’s lap, her back sliding down the side of the bed and onto the floor. She looked down to see her fingers tangled in her thong, its normal silver color more of a sodden grey caused by her own excitement. Xanthe fished her hand out of her thong, not satisfied with her own efforts and knowing that she still hadn’t produced the trump card. She clambered back to her feet.

“I hope you’re not done yet, because I’ve got a surprise for you,” Xanthe said with a certainty in her voice. Linda’s head gradually lifted from its resting place on the bed, her eyes focusing on the foxy red head and her damp crotch. “It’s time for you to meet my big rubber cock like I know you want to.”

Linda murmured a few unintelligible words in reply. She cleared her throat with considerable effort, a second surge of energy coming over her fatigued figure. “Mmm, I was wondering when you were going to get that out.”

Linda spread her legs a little further in a provocative display, two of her well manicured fingers prying her folds apart, a smug grin spreading across her face. Xanthe’s own nervous fingers slid down her sides and finally freed her of her soaked underwear. With her own cheeky grin she unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor.

Xanthe stepped over the open closet and reached into the dark shelf where the dildo had once resided. She felt around blindly for a moment and retrieved what she was looking for, a black leather harness. Xanthe raised her eyebrows in a suggestive manner as she slid the straps of the harness around her legs and up to her waist.

“So you want my big rubber cock?” posed Xanthe as she bent over to grasp the dildo which had been lying flaccid on the floor next to the bed, kicked off during one of Linda’s exertions.

“Give it to me Xanthe, give it to me with your big rubber cock,” begged a horny Linda. She thrust her ass a little higher into the air to emphasize the point. Xanthe let Linda watch as she finally fastened the rubber cock to its harness. She produced a bottle of lubricant from the closet.

Xanthe knew just how erotic the sight of a well greased cock could be and made a point of letting the lubricant dribble out of the bottle, over the toy with a little dripping to the floor. She tossed the lube aside without a care as to where it landed and let her right hand loosely wrap itself around the thick shaft of the toy. Linda watched with baited breath as the lubricant excess lubricant squished between Xanthe’s fingers and gave the toy a thick glistening coat.

“Now that I’m all greased up, it’s time for you to feel my cock,” purred Xanthe in a lusty tone. “Flip over, on your hands and knees, and stick that gorgeous ass of yours out.”

Linda obediently complied with Xanthe’s commands, rolling over on the bed and thrusting her tight rear back towards Xanthe, her feet dangling off the edge of the bed. She had definitely found her energy reserves and was keen to feel just what her host could do in the heat of the moment.

With one hand on the slippery toy Xanthe reached out with her other hand and teased Linda’s cheeks with her fingers letting them part and shut repeatedly. Her fingers traced their way down Linda’s crevice and over her puckered hole, getting a yelp in response. She found the familiar contours of Linda’s slit and gently massaged its length, her other hand aiming the head of the massive rubber cock towards her entrance.

“Mmm, let’s see how much you can take,” Xanthe panted. She let the lubricated head of the toy slither around Linda’s folds but refused to push any further, letting her guest become accustomed to the cock’s sizeable girth. “You like that don’t you?”

“Oh God yes Xanthe, slide it home.”

With a deft thrust Xanthe let four inches of the cock fill Linda’s void, the neighbor looking back over her shoulder and giving a stunned but pleased look. Xanthe noticed how Linda’s folds had stretched to encompass the thick shaft of the toy, slowly encountered the raised veins which lined the sides.

Linda let out a cry of pleasure as Xanthe began to rock back and forth gradually introducing a little more of the twelve inch toy, Linda rebelling against the deep penetration. “Shit Xanthe, that is good … Ohhh!”

“Yeah you like that,” came the reply, Xanthe’s voice reverberating as her crotch slammed against Linda’s firm rear end. “Oh I’m going to fuck you hard for playing with my toys when I wasn’t around.”

Xanthe thundered into Linda with one quick motion the rubber cock penetrating Linda further than before. Linda yelped in response her lungs working overtime as she sucked in much needed air to keep up with Xanthe’s repeated thrusts. Xanthe looked down at Linda’s saturated pussy, her juices mixing indiscriminately with the thicker lubricant to create a series of gushing and sucking sounds which filled the air.

The rubber cock was now buried almost nine inches deep inside Linda. The dark haired vixen returned some of Xanthe’s efforts by pushing herself back onto the toy, but she could take no more of its massive size. Xanthe reached under the toy and with a skill earned from her considerable experience she found Linda’s hardened nub and began to stroke the small button causing Linda to reply with vigorous thrusts back onto Xanthe’s cock.

“God Xanthe, I’m so close,” Linda sucked in another deep breath. Her voice betrayed a mixture of lust and fatigue. “Please finish me off …”

Xanthe herself was almost exhausted by her efforts and knew that her guest could not take much more. Xanthe herself had experienced all the toy could offer the night before and found its excessive size drained her of her lust quickly as it brought her to a massive orgasm.

“You asked for it.”

Xanthe let the cock slide out of Linda letting it dangle against her cheeks and slide down her crease before ramming it back home. She repeated the same motion again and again. The effect of the toy stretching Linda and then slipping back out before stretching her again caused Linda’s elbows to give way. Her upper body crashed to the mattress and her legs began to shake as her orgasm began to surge through her body.

“Hold on a little longer, don’t cum yet.”

Xanthe knew Linda couldn’t take any more and she finally slid the cock home and worked it back and forth in a frantic manner as Linda’s entire body began to quiver and a deep soul touching moan carried from her lips. A hand appeared from under her waving a belated signal to stop as Xanthe let her cock retract for the final time, its surface glistening in a Linda’s juices.

With studied concentration Xanthe lowered herself down onto the bed next to Linda. Her sloppy dildo rubbing across the stomachs of the two women as they shared a loving embrace and a few measured kisses. Both women knew that neither of them would be leaving that bed tonight, and to Xanthe that was just fine.

“That was amazing,” cooed Linda. “I think we are going to be the kind of neighbors who get along just fine.”

“Just remember you owe me one,” Xanthe said, softly kissing Linda on the cheek. “And I know where you live.”

Both women giggled knowing that it was not going to be the last time they saw each other.

12