Xavier's Modeling Job

Story Info
Husband asks Black gardener to pose with wife.
7.7k words
4.51
485.1k
260
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright honey, now take your top off."

Danielle, posing in her bikini, looked up at her husband and said, "no way." She had joined a diet program and lost sixty pounds. Her body, once plump, was now fit and lean. Her stomach was now flat and you could see her abs when she flexed. Her ass was now hard and firm, only her breasts staying big, though they had perked up where once they had sagged. Her straight red hair framed her pretty face, focusing on her large, piercing green eyes.

Her husband, Jack, an amateur photographer, had freaked out over her new body. Even now she could see an erection poking out of his shorts. Dani licked her lips at the sight of his erection. She had been unusually horny the last month or so, since losing the weight and Jack had trouble keeping up with her.

"Come on honey, show off that hot bod."

"Promise you won't show anybody?"

"I promise," lied Jack already thinking of ways to show his buddies what a hot, sexy wife Dani had become.

Dani gulped and untied the sides of her string bikini. The truth was that her bikini didn't leave much covered anyway. She only wore it in their back yard, which was large and generally private. The homes around Stony Harbor had nice sized yards, many with pools, and their neighbors weren't much for hanging out in their yards anyway.

"Great honey, now push them big titties together and lean forward."

Dani did as she was told getting in to it. Her nipples were hard and she could feel her bikini bottoms growing wetter as the ever-present horniness grew in intensity. She liked showing off her body.

"Oh that's good baby. Now pull your bottoms up so that I can see some ass. God your hot."

"Come see how hot," said Dani untying her bottoms.

Jack set the camera down and was out of his shorts in seconds.

********************

"What do you think?" asked Danielle twirling around on their patio. She had bought a new thong bikini, figuring her ass deserved a nice tan too, but her husband wasn't even looking. He was staring at a giant black man that had just walked around their neighbors back yard. "Wow, he's huge," she said watching as the black man, obviously the gardener, took out a weed-eatter and started it. He was wearing jeans and was shirtless. Every single muscle on the human torso was large and prominent on his body. "That guy is built."

"As is my wife," said Jack finally catching on to the fact that her new bikini didn't appear to have a bottom.

"Thanks," she said blushing, but noticing that his attention had returned to the gardener. "What are you thinking?"

"I was wondering if he would pose for me. That boy's got to be the ideal subject."

Dani flinched at her husband's racism. The black man was far to old to be called a boy. She didn't have much use for black people, but she drew the line at slurs. Jack wasn't all that bad, but had gotten worse as some blacks had moved into the development since spring. She had yet to see any black women, the only couple she had seen was a black man and a white woman kissing hot and heavy as the man left for work. Jack had gotten a downright horrified look on his face as they drove by.

"Why don't you ask him," said Dani sitting down on her lawn chair. Jack was fit and had a nice body, but she knew he wouldn't last five minutes against the big black guy. He would behave himself.

********************

"Excuse me."

"Yeah," said the black man, looking up from the weeds. "Need your lawn mowed?"

"No," said Jack. "Actually I have an odd request. I'm an amateur photographer and was wondering if you'd be willing to pose for me?"

"I'm no fag."

"Oh god no, nothing like that. I'm married," said Jack pointing over his shoulder at his wife. "Just tasteful stuff. Shirt off only, I'd like some muscle shots. Your obviously a weight-lifter." The black was staring over his shoulder at Dani lying out in the sun. "I can pay you."

"How much?" asked the black still looking past him.

"Just a couple hundred. This is only a hobby of mine. I'm not to serious, I've only taken shots of my wife, never a guy."

"I'll do it."

"Great, I'll go set up my stuff. Come on over when you're done."

********************

"Hi, whats your name?"

"Dani," she said feeling naked in the bikini as the black giant's gaze swept over her body.

"I'm Xavier," he said shaking her hand.

Xavier seemed to exude masculinity. Up close, she realized just how big he was as her entire hand got swallowed up in his big one. He was built like a linebacker or a heavyweight boxer, though his movements were smooth and surefooted. There was something graceful about him like he was part big cat. "I like your accent."

"I'm from New Zealand. I like your bikini."

"T-thanks," she said blushing again. She felt like her body was on display for his pleasure and though it made her uncomfortable, her nipples hardened under his gaze.

Jack came out the sliding glass door. "Good your here. Come on in,"

The two men went down to Jack's basement where Jack had his studio set up. "Here's your money," he said putting an envelope on the table by some pictures of Danielle. Xavier picked up the pictures of Dani and began leafing through them just as Jack remembered that he had left some nudes in the pile. He tried to stop the black man, but it was too late.

Xavier felt his blood began racing as he came upon some topless shots of Dani, her breasts were simply magnificent. His cock grew a couple inches when he reached the nudes. "Your wife sure is hot."

"Thanks, She recently lost a lot of weight and likes showing off her new body. Don't tell her you saw the nudes or she'll kill me. Lets get to work."

Jack put Xavier through some poses, mostly the kind of stuff you would see in muscle mags. The white guy really was quite good, thought Xavier. His pictures of Dani, were better then some of the pictures he had seen in playboy, even Ebony and Ivory mag which Xavier had posed for over at E&I modeling.

"Flex Xavier. Put your arms over your head like your Atlas holding the world." Jack couldn't help noticing the large bulge under Xavier's jeans. It was too big to be believed and he thought the black guy must have stuffed a sock under there. Still, as he snapped pictures of the giant black man, Jack was embarrassed to find his own penis hardening under his shorts.

Xavier noticed too and snickered. He had read somewhere about how monkeys often got erections watching the alpha-male of their pack mating with the females. The "enhanced" seemed to bring out the more animalistic nature in the people around them. What he didn't understand was why the white man was able to get an erection in the first place. The water supply had been drugged for several months now and it should have left him as limp as a noodle.

Embarrassed over his erection, Jack said, "Lets quit for the day. Can we do this again next week?"

"Sure."

"Can I offer you anything? Some water?"

"No thanks, I don't like the local water."

"Me neither," said Jack. "I only drink bottled water. Help yourself, there's a fridge over there."

The two men agreed to meet again next week for another hundred dollars and Jack asked Xavier to wear shorts next time. As the black man left, Jack went to find his wife to take care of his hard-on.

*******************

Xavier showed up the next week in jeans. "I was hoping for shorts," said Jack.

"I brought some along. Where's your wife?"

"She's out shopping. Why don't you go ahead downstairs and change, I'll be down in a few."

Xavier nodded and walked down to the studio. Knowing he only had a few minutes, he reached in his bag and pulled out his shorts and some hypodermic needles. He quickly went to the fridge and stuck the needles into the white boy's bottled water, emptying a full dose of anti-viagra into the water. It was time to fill the fool's head with ideas.

Jack came down a little later finding Xavier topless, but still in his jeans. "I hope you don't mind," said Xavier holding up an uninfected bottle of water and drinking from it. He tossed Jack another bottle which Jack caught and drank from.

"I thought you were going to change?"

"Sorry, I just got done some yards and was dying of thirst. You can get ready, I'll change now."

Jack bent over one tripod and was focusing the camera on Xavier just as the black man pulled his jeans down. He wasn't wearing underwear and Jack was amazed at how big the man's penis looked through the viewer, simply gigantic. He grinned finding it funny and went to turn off the zoom, only it wasn't on. Jack pulled back and stared at Xavier as the black man pulled on a small pair of men's briefs, just like the kind weightlifters wear at exhibitions. Jack looked horrified at the semi-hard monstrosity dangling between Xavier's legs. His own penis seemed to shrivel up and crawl into his scrotum as he stared. Even the black man's testicles were huge, they looked like oranges.

"What's wrong?" asked Xavier trying to stuff his massive penis into way too small briefs. "Ain't never seen a cock this big?"

"God no," said Jack. The briefs looked like they would burst, they were stuffed so much. It had to be uncomfortable and Jack realized why Xavier hadn't been wearing underwear.

"Most white men feel intimidated at the sight of a black cock. It makes them feel inferior."

"Are you telling me that all black men have penises that big?" asked Jack feeling sick. His own penis felt so small, he felt emasculated and he had always been proud of it as it was well above average at close to seven inches. He wouldn't worry about an embarrassing erection this shoot.

"Not all black men. I'm bigger then most. Most blacks average around ten inches." Xavier loved bull shitting whitey. Normal black men were a little bigger flaccid, but erect there wasn't any difference in penis size between the races. Solomon King was trying to change all that. "Me, I'm fourteen inches hard."

'Jesus, that's over twice my size,' thought Jack. He did feel inferior, but shook it off. "Start flexing. Pose like you're Arnold. You're certainly well hung," he said snapping some shots, "but fourteen inches. I don't believe it."

Xavier reached out and pulled his briefs down over his cock and balls.

"What are you doing?"

"You're calling me a liar," he said pulling on the tip of his cock. "I'll prove it."

Jack watched in awe as Xavier's cock fattened up and began extending. Semi-hard it had been around ten inches and the massive black snake grew another six inches not stopping until it was fully erect standing rampant out from Xavier's body like it defied gravity. The head was as big as a small apple and it was impossibly thick.

"Now do you believe me?"

"I believe you," said Jack both enthralled and disgusted at the big black horse cock.

"Why don't you take some shots of it?"

Jack's only response was to leap behind the camera and start snapping pictures of that beautiful hard prick. He put Xavier through a whole series of poses always focusing on the man's penis. He framed his shots beautifully, but there was something missing.

Later, as Xavier dressed he was staring at pictures of himself from last weeks session. "You're very good."

"Thanks," said Jack changing the film in his camera.

"You know what would be a neat shot. I've always liked contrast." He pulled out a picture of Dani and laid it beside his own. "Picture me in a pair of white briefs and your wife in a black bikini."

"That would be artistic," said Jack looking at the pictures next to each other, "but she would never go for it, too shy."

"That's too bad. Can we do this again next week? You don't have to pay me this time. I've enjoyed it so much, I'd like to use your pictures in a portfolio.

"Ok," said Jack. "One more time." though, he really didn't have any ideas left for pictures of Xavier." He looked down at the pictures of Dani and the black man just as Xavier left.

********************

"Come on baby, please I need it so bad," said Dani grinding her crotch into Jack's, but an erection failed to materialize.

"I'm sorry honey. I don't know whats been wrong." In truth, he hadn't had an erection since before the last shoot with Xavier. He hated to think that the boy's big cock had intimidated him to the point of impotence. At thirty, Dani was hornier now then she had been when they married eight years ago. She had demanded sex every day since spring and would have gladly done it twice or more per day if Jack could have kept up.

Dani finally gave up and climbed off him. She frowned down at his penis and stormed out of the room grabbing her bikini as she left. Jack sat up and looked at his own penis. It had remained a constant two inches long all week. It looked like a sickly white grub or a little boy's penis.

Jack quickly looked away and stood up to throw on his shorts not wanting to stare at it any longer. Xavier would be here in a half hour and that would be the last time he ever saw the black man. He would ask him to keep his pants on today and would let him have the nude pictures of himself so that he would never have to see that negro's penis again.

Jack threw a shirt on and headed down to his basement. He retreived the pictures of Xavier staring again at that giant black cock. Xavier was the perfect model for beefcake shots, but there was still something missing from the pictures. If he could just put his finger on it....

********************

Dani was reclining on the chair trying to sweat out her frustration when Xavier walked around the corner. Her nipples hardened the minute she saw him, some primal instinct telling her that here was a virile man. She grew embarrassed as her nipples poked out the bikini top, stretching the already thin material and she wished she had brought out a towel so that she could cover herself up.

"Afternoon Dani, sorry I missed you last week."

"Hi Xavier," she said. His eyes were greedily taking in her scantily clad figure which angered her because he made no effort to cover it up, like he felt he had every right to ogle her. She decided she liked him looking at her. Her body was too nice to cover up, maybe she'd even wear her bikini to the beach next time. Her shyness was a leftover from her fat years and she should move on. After all, Xavier was welcome to look, but he could never touch. "How's the photo's going?"

"Great, your husband's very talented. Has he shown you any of them?"

"No, he hasn't."

"He showed me some of yours," said Xavier staring directly at her breasts before moving down to the thin patch of material covering her pubic hair. "I got to see a lot of you. You're one sexy woman."

Dani flushed, not with shyness, but with anger. Jack had shown a stranger their private pictures, and a black stranger at that. First there was his erection problems and now he was lying to her. She was really getting pissed. "I'd like to see your pictures sometime," she said through gritted teeth.

"Why look at pictures when you can watch us?"

********************

Jack was setting up his camera when Xavier walked down. The black man was wearing jeans and a tank top. He quickly took off his shirt and shoes, sitting on the couch while Jack focused the camera on him. A few minutes later, Danielle walked downstairs. She had pulled shorts on to cover the thong, but was still wearing her bikini top. "Hi honey, need something?" he asked.

Dani just flashed him a glare that alerted him to the fact that she was pretty pissed about something and Xavier said, "I asked your wife to watch our session. I hope there's no problem?"

Jack did have a problem, but he didn't want to piss her off more then she was now. Dani went over and sat on a stool away from the camera. "Alright Xavier try some poses."

Dani stared raptly at Xavier as he flexed his muscles. His body was simply incredible. She had never seen anything like his body outside of the occassional body building contest on ESPN.

After about fifteen minutes of uninspired posing, Xavier said, "Anything wrong Jack? Your heart doesn't seem to be in this session."

Jack sighed. "Nothings wrong. I'm just out of ideas, thats all."

"Why don't we try what I mentioned last week? That is if Dani's up to it."

"What's this?" asked Dani.

Jack didn't want to upset his wife, but he said it anyway, after all she'd never go for it. "Xavier thought that some shots of you and him would look good together. You would wear your black bikini and he would wear white to show off your skin contrasts."

"How about it?" asked Xavier.

"What? No I couldn't," she shook her head, but looked like she was thinking about it.

"You two would look good together," said Jack inspiration returning, though he didn't really like the idea.

"Ok," said Dani surprising her husband. "Just a few pictures can't hurt.

"Alright then," said Jack getting excited as dozens of poses flashed through his mind.

"Take off your shorts and go stand before Xavier."

Dani leaned over and pulled down her shorts, then walked over to Xavier before turning to face the camera. She felt Xavier move up behind her without touching her body.

"Great," said Jack taking a picture. "Xavier stare directly at the camera." He was a little taken aback that the black man was staring down at Dani's exposed ass, but then he couldn't blame him for looking.

"Hey honey, why don't you make a muscle and Xavier bend down and make a muscle behind her to show the difference in your sizes." Jack noticed his wife glance over her shoulder at Xavier's bicep. He snapped some more pictures before running out of film. "Why don't you guys hold the pose and I'll change the film."

As Jack finished, he looked up. Xavier was bent over pulling his jeans down. Jack didn't really want to see it again and especially didn't want Dani seeing it. "Xavier you can keep your jeans on."

"That's ok," replied the black man. "I wore white briefs to play off Dani's black bikini just like we talked about last week."

Dani was still facing the camera and glared at Jack, not liking the fact that the two men had discussed her last week. Xavier finished stripping and Jack saw his worst nightmare. Xavier's briefs were tighter then last weeks and the white material was stretched so thin, Jack could make out his cock from across the room. It looked like a coiled serpent stuffed in the man's briefs. "Xavier why don't you pick her up and carry her."

Dani felt an electric jolt course through her body as the black giant effortlessly lifted her into his arms. She felt completely safe in his arms, like he possessed her mind and body.

"Honey, bury your head in his chest and look like he just rescued you." Jack snapped some more shots before Xavier set her down. Despite his regrets, these pictures were going to turn out fantastic.

"I got some poses I'd like to try," said Xavier. He put his hands on Dani's shoulders and pushed her down. She was still staring at her husband and complied, falling to her knees. Xavier bent forward and grabbed her arms. He brought her hand up towards his crotch, smirking at the look of horror on Jack's face before turning asside at the last moment and placing her hands so that her palms were on his stomach. Jack looked relieved.

Jack did like the pose and snapped several pictures. Dani's hands over her head caused her breasts to thrust outwards towards the camera. Xavier moved her arms around so that she was hugging his back and Jack took several more shots.

"Good," said Xavier. "Dani stick one of your legs out then turn around and hug my leg."

"Keep looking at the camera honey," said Jack realizing that as she turned around, it would put her face right in front of his bulging briefs. Luckily, Dani listened to him.