Xavier's Modeling Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack pulled away sickened that he had married such a slut. His roll was done so he walked back over to his tripod and sat down.

Xavier reached down between their bodies and diddled her clit until she came again and several more times while he pumped her ass for about fifteen minutes. The black man began grunting, thrusting wildly. "Get ready Jack," he groaned. and seeing Jack sitting across the room growled, "Why the fuck aren't you getting this on film?"

"I ran out," shrugged Jack pointing towards about twenty rolls of film sitting on the table. Xavier ignored him after that, thrusting a few more times until he grunted and came again. He pulled out and shot a wad across her ass cheeks and back. The third load, thought Jack, and he's still cumming buckets. Xavier's cock quit squirting and he rested it on her ass, sperm still leaking out. When he was done, he smacked his cock across her ass cheeks a couple times forcing out a couple more drops.

Jack watched as Xavier stood up and stretched. He was sweaty and panting, but the black man didn't seem to be the least bit exhausted after cumming three times in two hours. Instead, he seemed invigorated. Xavier grabbed his clothes and bag, leaving Dani lying on the floor with her ass still thrust up. "Better go check on your wife," said Xavier walking over to him.

Jack nodded and walked over to Dani who still hadn't moved. He watched as her ass slowly closed forcing sperm out, to run down to her pussy and drip on the floor.

"Shame you didn't get a shot of that great ass fucking," called Xavier from the stairs. "Be sure and buy more film for next week. I'll bring a video camera and a buddy of mine along."

"No", yelled Jack feeling a little more manly now that the imposing black giant was out of the room. "There's not going to be a next week. This is it Xavier, you hear me?"

Jack turned around, proud of himself for standing up to Xavier. He wouldn't even develop the film, he would just destroy it, though he would never forget today. Then, he noticed that all twenty rolls of film were gone.

********************

Xavier threw his bag into the truck and decided to blow off work for the rest of the day. He aimed his truck out of Stony Harbor towards New York City. If these pictures came out as good as Jack's other ones, they would be worth a fortune. Tyrone Jones could have these up on their web sites by tonight and in Ebony and Ivory Illustrated in time for next month's issue. In the event Dani came to her senses when the pheromones wore off, he could use the pictures to blackmail the couple into making Jack videotape them next week with Mustafa or Rashidi or both. Then, after that, he could bring her down to the studio to make a professional video. Her possibilities were endless.

The End