XChange Seminar, X-change, X Change Ch. 02

Story Info
X-Change goes to the next level.
5k words
3.49
22.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grabenork
Grabenork
92 Followers

"Good morning, everyone! I am Dr. Welcott, and I am very happy to welcome you to X-Change Technologies, Inc. You are all here because you attended one of our X-Change Seminars run by Dr. Brewer at the Comstock Institute. He reports that you all participated in the seminar enthusiastically and then signed a list to volunteer to become future demonstrators at our seminars which are growing in number and locations daily. The list which Dr. Brewer sent to us held 52 names, equally divided male and female. It looks like you have all arrived and so, let's begin. . . . First, I will give you a brief overview of the X-Change Program, concluding with some exciting news about new areas of research. You will be the first to hear about these new opportunities, and you will be given a choice to volunteer for either the regular X-Change Program, or the new X-Change X-Treme Program. We will have a break for light refreshments and to give you access to our computer lab where you can conduct internet research to help you decide the program for which you want to volunteer. After that, there will be a tour of the facilities led by our chief geneticists who will also answer any technical questions you may have. The rest rooms are located in the back of this room on the right of the table with the coffee pot and donuts. Feel free to help yourselves at any time. . . . . If there are no initial questions, let's begin. . . . I see a hand, yes, how can I help you?"

"Dr. Welcott, my name is Phil and I am here with my girl Joann. Will we get to try out a dose of X-Change pills today?"

"Phil, I think that is the question on everyone's mind. For all those of you who volunteer for our regular X-Change Program, I think we can find you doses with which to 'play.' We want all our volunteers to be happy and to transform as often as they wish. And for those who volunteer for the new X-Change X-Treme Program, you won't be able to try out anything new, yet, because it hasn't been developed yet. YOU will be the ones to help us develop it. You will specify what changes you want incorporated into each pill, and then the pill will be custom formulated for you. That may take a day or two. But in the meantime, until the X-Treme doses are ready, you will be given regular doses to play with. . . . . Now, just to make sure we are all on the same page, X-Change (X-C) manufactures little pills which selectively activates parts of a person's DNA, while de-activating other parts to change males into females, and females into males. All the required instructions are there in every person's DNA to be either male or female. X-Change just allows you to switch back and forth as often as possible. You all attended a seminar where a couple used special slow-acting X-C pills so that you could observe the changes closely as they took place. Those of you who volunteer for the regular X-C Program will become demonstrators for other audiences while using the same slow-change pills. The pills which we sell to the general public act much more quickly . . . . a blue pill changes you to male, a pink pill changes you to female in less than a minute. . . . . Yes, I see a hand. Do you have a question?"

"Yes, Dr. Welcott. My name is Cindy. What you are telling us is something we all already know. We are here because we WANT to take part. We want to become demonstrators. But I also want to hear about this X-Change X-Treme Program which you say that R&D is working on. I may want to be part of that program instead of the regular one depending on what is all about."

"Thank you, Cindy. I am glad you are interested in X-Change X-Treme (X-C X-T). I am very excited about its possibilities. Up until now, the regular program has worked by manipulating the DNA which each person already has. But now, with the help of the CRISPR program, we are now able to import other DNA to modify all or part of your body. If you would like more technical information, just google 'CRISPR' when we move to the computer lab. That is technology developed by others which we have incorporated into the X-C X-T pills."

"What do you mean by 'other DNA'? Where do you get this DNA?"

"Mostly from animal sources. Some animals have physical characteristics which would be desirable for humans to possess. I notice, Cindy, that you are wearing eyeglasses. From here, it looks like the lenses are quite thick. How would you like to have the eyesight of an eagle, and never have to wear glasses again?"

"Are you serious? You can do that?"

"We can! And that is just the start! What we want from all of you now, is a list of the enhancements that you would like to have which some animals already have. . . . . Think about it. . . . . Maybe it's a dream you have always had. . . . . Anyone care to share?" . . . . . Yes, a hand in the back."

"I'm Fred, and all my life I was bullied in school. But I have always envied scorpions. In fact, I even have some pet scorpions in a glass tank at home. I have always wanted to have a scorpion tail and really 'stick it to' some bully. Don't laugh, but I think of myself as 'Scorpion Man'."

"That's what I'm talking about. I suspect all of you have some kind of a wish, or dream, or fantasy similar to Fred's. X-C X-T is giving you the opportunity to make it reality. . . . . Anyone else? . . . . . Yes, on my left."

"Hi, Dr. Welcott. My name is Philippa and what Fred said reminded me of a time when I was assaulted. I managed to get away, but just barely. I had no real way to defend myself, but later I got to thinking that if I had claws like a cat, I would be better able to protect myself. Is that something you can do with a pill?"

"Yes, Philippa, it is. We would be happy to help all of you with similar defensive characteristics."

"My name is Jay, and my girlfriend is Jeanine. She said I could tell you about our fetish. We like stories and comics about sex with tentacles. Maybe some of you think that is weird, but it turns us on. Can you put octopus DNA into me so that I can grow tentacles to fuck her with?"

"Not difficult at all Jay. I predict that Jeanine is going to be very happy with you when we finish. . . . Yes, over here."

"Dr. Welcott, I wasn't going to say anything, but Jay and Jeanine are being brave with sharing their intimate desires, so I guess I can be brave too. I'm Brenda, and Bill and I share a home. Our dog had puppies last week. We were watching her feed eight puppies and we talked about how sexy it would be if I had eight breasts. Is that crazy?"

"Not at all Brenda. In fact, when we get to the computers, you might want to search for 'milk line,' or 'mammary ridge.' We all have them. Most people only develop two breasts, but the genetic material is there for eight, and from time to time some people will activate one or more of those recessive genes and get a third nipple, or a fourth. So, to give you eight breasts, we won't have to import any of your dog's DNA because you already have all that you need. Bill, what do you think about that?"

"I'm all for it! I love boobs. Brenda with eight would be super! Let's do it."

"Dr. Welcott, my name is John. You said that you don't have to use dog DNA for Brenda, but as I understand it, you CAN use dog DNA, can't you?"

"Yes, John, we can. We have already done a lot of work with dog DNA and find it to be very useful. There are many things we can do. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, Sissy and I like the 'furry' lifestyle. Sometimes we dress up in dog costumes to have sex. It makes for great sex and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it. But with X-C X-T, could you maybe put actual dog ears on our heads, and maybe a doggie muzzle, and I'd love to be covered with real fur instead of a costume."

"And a tail, too. I definitely want a real tail. One that I can wag."

"You must be Sissy. And I have good news for both you and John. All that you ask for is possible. X-C X-T can do that for you and much more besides. I think you will hear a lot about it when you take the tour later. . . . . I see lots of hands up. Hang in there, and I will answer all your questions. . . . . Yes, you young lady."

"About Brenda and her eight tits. By the way, I am Sylvia. If I understood you right, she was asking for eight HUMAN breasts. But, Willie and I like to read stories on the net about hucows or cowgirls. And in those stories, the women just grow bigger human breasts and give milk. Willie and I were wondering if I could get a cow udder—you know, one with four teats on it."

"Yes you can, Sylvia. It will be fully functional. . . . . Next?"

"Dr. Welcott, my name is Luigi. Obviously, I'm Italian. Rosa loves me and calls me her Italian Stallion, but the truth is I'm barely average down there. Could I become a genuine Italian Stallion? Could I get a horse cock?"

"No problem. Consider it done. Horse and dog DNA have both received a lot of attention here. Our researchers predicted that we would have a great demand for transformations to characteristics from those species, so we have gone to great lengths to thoroughly map their genomes and identify what genes provide what characteristics. We have laid the foundation for virtually any transformation. But we didn't stop there. We have contacted zoos world wide and with their help we have acquired DNA samples of virtually every species on earth, so let your imagination run wild."

"Emily and I are interested in horses, too. I'm Tom, and we like to pretend to be horses or ponies. We love stories and pictures about centaurs which have the body and four legs of a horse and the upper body and torso of a human. We fantasize about what that would be like, and what sex would be like as centaurs. Does that cross the line? Or is that still possible?"

"Tom, what you describe is a little more complicated, but still possible. Dream on!"

There was a long pause, then Dr. Welcott offered: "Questions seem to have tapered off, so I suggest that we take a break now. Use the rest rooms if you like. I see that a light lunch has been brought in and is available to you on the table in the back, and please use the computers in the room through the door on my right. There are enough computers in there for you all to use for internet research. I suggest that you go to sites that have animals, or information about animals, to find physical characteristic that you would like to have us put into your body. Take about an hour, and then we will meet back here to continue."

-+-+-+-

An hour later, Dr. Welcott walked into the meeting room and was greeted by the cacophony of 52 people all excitedly talking at once. Going to the podium, he began: "Well, you all seem excited. I take that as a good sign. What additional questions have you come up with after researching animals on the net?"

"I'm Mason, and I learned on the internet just now that male lions can mate 60 times a day. Olivia calls me her 'Tiger,' but I think I'd rather be a lion. Can you give me a pill that would let me do that?"

"Yes."

"I'm Ethan. Ellen and I like stories about cum inflation where a guy cums so much into a woman's mouth or pussy or ass that she blows up like a balloon. It turns us on, but before today we both thought that it was impossible—just a fantasy—but we found out just now on the internet that blue whales cum over four gallons at a time. I'd like that for me, and Ellen found that blowfish have the ability to fill up with water or air, and blow themselves up huge as a defense mechanism. But, put these two things together and we think cum inflation might be possible through X-C X-T. Do you agree?"

"I do."

"Dr. Welcott!"

"Yes."

"While you're on the subject of fish, my girl Isabella and I—I'm Liam, by the way—we like swimming. Our families say that we are like fish. We do everything in the water. But sex is kinda difficult. We were thinking that if we had fish gills, them we could breathe under water and fuck away. Doable?"

"Definitely."

"Dr. Welcott, I'm Noah, and my girl Mia likes to deep throat me, but I have just an average cock. Could I get a longer cock, say 18 or 20 inches? No horse cock, just my own regular girth but much longer so that she can deep throat me all the way into her stomach. And I want to cum more—not like the blue whale, just like a quart or so to fill up her stomach. Can you do that?"

"Yes, we can."

"Here's one for you, Doc. I love eating Isabella's pussy, and especially licking her clit while we 69. But she is really into fucking. She loves a cock inside her. But I can't fuck her and eat her at the same time. Could you turn my nose into a small elephant truck so that I could fuck her pussy with it while I lick her clit at the same time with my tongue?"

"Yes again."

"Earlier, you said that you could give Cindy the eyes of an eagle. Can you give me feathers and wings so that I can fly?"

"We can give you the feathers and the wings. Whether you can fly will depend on your own strength."

"Dr. Welcott, I want to have a family some day, but I am afraid of childbirth. Could I lay an egg instead and have my kids that way?"

"I don't see why not."

"Me, too, Dr. Welcott. I thought it would be better to have kids like kangaroos do. Their babies are tiny and easily slip out of their womb. No pain, no labor, no blood. They just pop out and then they grow up in the kangaroo's pouch. Can I do that?"

"Yes."

"Ava and I are into water sports. We have stretched our bladders about as far as they will go. We can each hold about three pints of pee. Can we get bigger bladders?"

"Easily."

"Alex and I have a foot fetish. Human feet, not animal feet. Could we get four legs and four feet each? And maybe get chimpanzee feet with opposing thumbs, but without the hair?"

"Yes and yes."

"James and I like futanari comics—you know—girls with both a pussy and a dick. Can both of us become futanaris?"

"Yes, you can."

After a long pause, Dr. Welcott continued: "That seems to have answered all the questions for now. The next decision each of you must make is whether you want to stay with the original X-C program, OR if you want to become part of the first group to test out our new X-C X-T. Dr. Dean Phillips is head of our R&D division and also the head research scientist in the canine DNA division. He will lead you on a tour of the facility and answer any more questions you may have. While on the tour, try to decide which group you want to be in, and at the end you will be asked to decide."

-+-+-+-+-

"Good morning everyone, I am Dr. Phillips, but I prefer that you call me Dean. Follow me as we take a brief tour of our facilities. As we walk down this long hallway, you can observe through the glass that genetic research being conducted in each of these labs. To tell you the truth, there isn't much to see—just people looking through microscopes, or reading information off the dials of the various test equipment. But all these people are working hard to bring excitement into your life by making all kinds of transformation possible. . . . . I was listening as you all asked Dr. Welcott your questions. I was pleased that so many of you are interested in canine characteristics. I am the lead researcher in the dog DNA department, and I am personally interested in using X-C X-T pills to acquire canine characteristics in order to have simulated canine sex. So, I suggest that those who want to continue the tour follow my assistant, Dr. Compre, while those interested in canines stay here with me while we investigate this fascinating field in more detail. I will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have about doing it 'doggy' style."

After most of the group had moved on with Dr. Compre, only Sissy was left with Dean.

"Hi, you're Sissy, right?"

"Yes, that's me, dog lover."

"I thought your guy would stay, too."

"Well, Dean, to tell you the truth, John isn't into the furry lifestyle as much as I am. He said I could stay and talk with you because he wanted to see what else was being offered. Then we could compare notes later. But to tell you the truth, I think he found some of the other X-C X-T possibilities to be more interesting."

"I see. . . . . Well, it IS true that there are many exciting possibilities here, but as for me, I find canine love to be the best."

"Yes, me too!"

"So, what questions can I answer for you?"

"Well, in the meeting, Dr. Welcott said we could get fur, and doggy ears, and a snout and a tail."

"Yes, that is easy to do, and I have experienced that much by experimenting on myself. You see, I like to try out new things before releasing them to other volunteers. But I sense you have more to ask."

"I do, but it is a little embarrassing."

"No need to feel that way with me. Let me break the ice by telling you that I have gone further than ears and tail on a human. I have experienced a full canine body, complete in every way with four legs and everything else except the head. We have to keep a human head to preserve the ability to speak. Dogs do not have the vocal chords that are needed to generate speech. We could give someone a canine head, but the person would never be able to tell us when he was ready to change back. I have experienced it myself, but I did it with someone I trusted and we put a time limit on the transformation. After the agreed on time had elapsed, I was given the pill to transform me back. But it was scary not being able to speak. . . . . On the good side, it was a real rush to be exposed to some bitches in heat, and to experience the effect which that had on me. I have never in my life experienced such horniness. And that effect exists even with a human head, and you don't lose the ability to speak."

"Wow! That's exactly what I wanted to know. Sex in a dog costume was good, but now it's starting to look pretty vanilla when I think about becoming a bitch in heat with a human dog to breed me."

Dean and Sissy said nothing more but just looked at each other for a long moment as both imaginations played out the scene. When the pause became embarrassingly long, Dean coughed breaking the spell and the eye contact, and said, "Well, Sissy, I am looking forward to working with you. I will personally craft pills for you and your guy to any specs you want. Now, shall we catch up with the rest of the tour?"

As they walked away, both pondered the intensity of the bond they both felt at first meeting.

-+-+-+-+-

"John, Dean said that we can do almost anything with the dog DNA. We can even go to complete dog bodies with four legs and fuck like real dogs do. I can't wait for us to try it out. How was YOUR tour?"

"Well, Sissy, it was an eye opener. When we got to the section that manipulates human DNA, that girl Brenda brought up the eight breasts idea again. That really appeals to me. How does it sound to you? Do you think you'd like to try it?"

"But John, she was getting eight HUMAN breasts. I don't want that. If I get eight breasts, I want them to be doggy breasts. You know I am really into dogs. I thought you were, too."

"Yeah, ok, I am, too. I just thought that maybe in time we would want to experience a lot of different transformations."

"But I don't want a lot of different transformations. Dogs turn me on, and I thought they did you, too. That's what you told me when we first got together, or were you just saying that to get into my pants?"

"Of course dogs turn me on, and YOU turn me on. I'm just saying . . . . It's late, Sissy. What do you say we go to bed and talk about this another time?"

-+-+-+-+-

A month passed. Sissy was at work but not feeling well at all. She and John had tried X-C X-T doggy pills a few times but she felt unsatisfied with the results. John no longer seemed to be into the furry lifestyle. She hadn't been sleeping well and her boss said she could go home early. Arriving home, Sissy unlocked the door and walked into their apartment. She immediately noticed an unknown coat thrown over a chair in the living room. "Where did this come from?" she thought to herself. As she approached their bedroom door, she heard sounds. Carefully looking inside, she saw John in bed with a woman with eight breasts—Brenda, of course. Sissy quickly pulled her head back before she was seen, and quietly left the apartment. She often said her philosophy was, "I don't get mad; I get even," and she was already making her plans. She quickly drove to the X-C building and made her way to Dean's doggy section.

Grabenork
Grabenork
92 Followers
12