XChange Seminar, X-change, X Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grabenork
Grabenork
95 Followers

"No problem Sam. In fact, you need to show in your notes that at 40 minutes, I appear to you to be more male than female. Record that along with the fact that my areolae are smaller and lighter in color, my nipples smaller, my inner pussy lips have grown together and they are starting to fill up with my new balls. Be sure to mention the hair on my chest, arms and legs, some beard starting to show, and have you noticed that my voice is changing and is much deeper. With my greater height and narrower hips, I am becoming one of you guys and I am starting to get horny as hell. . . . Any questions?"

"What did it feel like? Did it hurt?"

"It starts with an all-over tingling. It is actually quite pleasant. I have never taken regular X-Change pills, so I'm not sure what they feel like. I only know that they work much faster. These slow-acting ones are specially made for this seminar, and they are a very enjoyable experience. Inside I can feel things sort-of moving. I guess some things are growing and other things shrinking. Some bones are getting longer, especially in my legs, and my hip sockets are changing as my pelvis shrinks and changes shape."

"We could actually see your breasts moving or shrinking."

"Yes, I could feel it. There is kind of a sucking feeling in my breasts as they shrink and draw in to my chest. Slowly I lose feeling in my nipples. As a woman they are much more sensitive than when I am male. There is a really neat tickling sensation in my clit as it elongates and becomes a cock, especially when you guys were licking it to take your measurements. We can't see inside, but they tell me that my ovaries shrink down to almost nothing and then they will begin to grow again as testes - balls, and then they will start to push down and into the skin of my inner pussy lips. Then you saw as my pussy lips grew together and my pussy closed up and formed a scrotum with the raphe line down the middle."

"Your clit really grew fast!"

"Yes, I am not surprised. In a few more minutes, my clit will become a 7½ uncut cock. It is always the same because that's what is in my DNA. Jamie loves me to fuck him . . . . I mean her, with it, and I love doing it. But, I also love when male Jamie fucks me with his 6½ inch cock. That inch makes no difference. You saw how hard he made me cum a while ago."

"Which do you like better: being male or being female?"

"Wow, that is a really tough question. When it comes to sex, each has its benefits. One drawback of being female is monthly periods. One drawback to being male is those unpredictable hardons that pop up at the most embarrassing times. An advantage of being female is the passive side of sex. Women don't have to worry about getting and staying hard. An advantage of being male is the way testosterone boosts your libido. It feels good to be horny! . . . . So, what surprised you most?"

"Definitely your face. You were gorgeous a few minutes ago, but now your chin is getting wider, and whiskers are starting to grow on your cheeks. You really ARE turning into a guy."

"That's the whole idea, and in a few more minutes I am going to fuck Jamie until she screams for me to stop!"

"Hey! I heard that!" said Jamie.

JAMIE'S STORY

"How are you doing over there, Babe?"

"Well, they tell me that my cock is shrinking really fast. The first time that scared the shit out of me, but now I know it's just turning into a clit for you to suck on."

"Has your vagina started to form yet?"

"Yes, these guys just told me that they have noticed a dimple forming there that is deepening as they watch."

"Be sure to make it good and deep so I have a nice warm, slippery place to put my 7½ inch cock."

"I will, and I can hardly wait. That's the bad part about these slow-acting pills. The regular ones would work in less than five minutes."

"That's true," said Dr. Brewer, "But the changes would happen too fast and all at once so that it wouldn't serve as good a lesson for these students. So much is happening that they need to observe the changes slowly."

"I know. I understand that. It's just that it's a little frustrating to wait. I've been male for the past three months, and now I'm really looking forward to three months as a female and I want to get laid NOW!"

"Like I said, you two are great salesmen for X-Change pills. I think every student who has participated in your seminars has given them a try, and so far, no complaints."

"I can see your breasts growing!"

"What's your name, honey?"

"Mary Jane."

"Well, Mary Jane, I'll have you know that they will keep growing until they are 36D's."

"Wow! Cool!"

"And your scrotum looks like a balloon that is losing its air; can I touch it?"

"Sure. Just be gentle. And I can feel it drawing in and shrinking. My balls are shrinking and drawing up into my body. And if you watch closely, you see that line that goes down the center of my balls and across my taint right to my asshole? Dr. Brewer, point it out to them, please. . . . . Well watch as that line, which is called the raphe, opens up and each half of my former scrotum becomes one of the inner lips of my soon-to-be pussy. And right in front of my asshole, that dimple that you saw will continue to get deeper until it becomes the hottest, slipperiest, most desirable pussy you ever saw."

"Hey Jamie, you're really cute. Your face has totally changed and you're getting a model's body with great breasts, wide hips. You were handsome as a guy, but as a girl you are a real babe! Everything is just about perfect."

*****

"The hour is up," announced Dr. Brewer. "All students take your final set of measurements. And Chris, as soon as they are done, feel free to fuck Jamie until she squeals to everyone's delight."

"Jamie, come here, Sweetheart."

"It feels funny looking up at you. For the past three months, you had to look up at me."

"Enough talk. Just kiss me."

Chris took Jamie into his arms, and gently pressed his lips against hers. Then harder. Then they both opened their lips and their tongues battled for control.

"What's that?" asked Jamie. "Are you THAT horny? I feel someone down there already reacting."

"Your kisses could raise the dead."

"Let's get comfortable." And with that they lay down upon the bed. Chris began again at Jamie's lips, then slowly kissed his way along her jaw and back to her ear, kissing softly and tonguing her ear. Then down to her neck.

"Oh, you know how I love my neck kissed. When I was male, that didn't appeal to me."

Chris said nothing but just continued his gentle kissing and tonguing as he worked his way down to her 36D's. There he gently kissed around each nipple and sucked them one by one, causing Jamie to moan.

"Oh, that makes me so horny and wet."

To confirm, Chris reached his hand down to her pussy.

"Oh!" he suddenly said.

"What's the matter?"

"Hair. I just forgot for a minute and it startled me. No problem." And with that he parted the hair and her lips and confirmed there was ample moisture.

"Babe, you are really wet. I guess you're as horny as me. It's hard to believe that just over an hour ago we fucked like rabbits and YOU came in ME. Now I get to return the favor."

"Yes, Chris. Fill me with your hot, creamy cum. Stick that huge cock of yours into my hot, wet love tunnel and fuck me silly."

"I love it when you talk dirty!"

"I know. That's why I do it. And I love it when you eat me."

Chris moved down between Jamie's legs and used both hands to move her ample brown hair back from her pussy lips.

"When we get home, we're shaving."

"Deal. I'll shave you if you shave me."

"Deal."

Chris inhaled a deep breath. "You smell just as good as I remembered you." Then he pushed his mouth onto her deliciously tight pussy covering her completely and running his tongue up and down her slit. "And you taste great, too!" Jamie moaned approvingly, then as Chris inserted his tongue in her vagina, she arched her back and cried out.

"Suck my clit. Make me cum."

Chris focused all his attention to her clit. In the back of his mind, he thought how just an hour ago, this little clit was a 6½ inch cock. The first time that happened, it made him pause for half a second, but it no longer bothered him and he sucked with genuine glee. It was only a couple of minutes before Jamie was cumming hard, arching her back and pushing her pussy hard against Chris' face, even reaching down and holding the back of his head to increase the pressure.

"WOW! That's what I call foreplay," said one of the students watching.

Dr. Brewer sensed another teachable moment so he added, "All their senses are brand new. All physical touch is at its peak. There is no dulling of the senses as can happen in the normal aging process. So, what they are feeling is maximum pleasure from organs designed specifically for pleasure."

"Over on your back," said Jamie to Chris. "Let's see if this body remembers how to deep throat." She dropped down and immediately took his semi-hard cock into her mouth, causing a grateful moan from Chris. She licked the underside of his tool with her tongue while stroking him in and out. Then she took it out and ran her tongue around the rim of the helmet-like head. Quickly he got rock hard from this attention, and Jamie positioned herself to deep throat. She took in most of him before triggering her gag reflex. Then took him out to say, "Just give me a minute to get used to it again." Then she thrust her head down almost to that point, then paused while she relaxed her throat. Then she took a deep breath through her nose, opened her mouth as wide as possible, stuck out her tongue as far as possible and pushed his cock right to the back of her throat. But she still had 1½ inches to go. Pushing hard she reached her goal, and licked Chris' balls with her tongue, smiling inwardly at her success.

Jamie held him there as long as her breath allowed and then pulled back, breathing deeply to regain her air before going deep throat again. This time she didn't hold him in but stroked him with her throat, making four inch strokes. Jamie knew this was Chris' favorite oral sex and would soon cum. He didn't disappoint and soon shot his first load of cum (that is, first load on this cycle), shot it down her throat. As soon as he finished, Jamie immediately came up for air.

"Jamie, you're the greatest. Without a doubt you are the world's best cocksucker," said Chris. "I don't know how you can hold your breath for so long."

"I want to know how you keep from choking," said one of the students watching.

"Partly that comes from practice, and partly it comes from relaxing my throat and sticking out my tongue as far as I can. It seems to minimize my gag reflex. I don't know if that works for everyone, but it works for me, and it really gets Chris off. He does much the same thing on me when he's a female and I'm male. Regardless of the length of the cock, you do it the same way. . . . Any other questions?"

"Yes, are you going to fuck? Or is a blowjob the whole show?"

"Oh, we are definitely going to fuck," said Chris. "I just need a moment to recover. I think Dr. Brewer calls it the refractory period."

"Yes, that's correct. It varies from male to male. Anything from five minutes to overnight is normal. How long do you usually need to recover, Chris?"

"Ten to fifteen minutes usually seems to work for me," answered Chris. "Any other questions?"

"Will you do the missionary position again?"

"No, in order to give you some variety, we'll do some cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, and standing doggie. The handouts that Dr. Brewer gave you should have drawings of those positions and dozens of other ones, so you should be familiar with them."

That seemed to be a popular idea with those students who were still paying attention. About half the group, however, had already paired up and moved a short way away from the group and seemed engaged in heavy conversation. Chris and Jamie noticed this fact and glanced at each other and smiled. They obviously remembered meeting each other the same way.

Chris leaned in to Jamie and whispered in her ear, "I wonder how many of them will become X-Change demonstrators like us."

Ten minutes later, Chris said, "Jamie, are you ready to go again? I think I am."

"Sure am! Can I start on top in reverse cowgirl? I love to play with your balls in that position."

Chris lay flat on his back and Jamie knelt over him in a 69 position and quickly sucked him hard. Just as quickly, he licked her slit and started her ample juices flowing. Then she crawled forward until her pussy was suspended over his throbbing erection. She rubbed the head back and forth in her slit to coat it with her slippery juices and then slowly lowered herself onto his eagerly awaiting rod. She slowly slid down its entire length, easily popping her cherry, until her pussy lips flattened out on Chris' pubes caressing his rod with the warm embrace of her inner folds. For a few seconds she held her position and ground her hips in small circles, eliciting moans from Chris as she pulled up on his swollen balls to rub them against her clit.

"Oh, Jamie, you do me so good," breathed Chris.

After a few minutes, Jamie carefully turned around, pivoting herself on Chris' pubes so that his turgid member stayed in her honey tunnel. Chris preferred this position as it gave him access to her firm rack. He spent several minutes pulling and twisting her soft pink nipples which had hardened and were pointing upwards. He amused himself by pushing down on them and releasing to watch them spring back upward like spring steel. Occasionally he would raise his upper body with his arms extended behind himself and nibble and suck on her silky smooth tit flesh.

But soon they spoke together and said, "Let's do doggy." Having the same thought at the same time made them both laugh as Jamie lifted off Chris' still throbbing pole and knelt beside him on the bed. In no time he got behind her and slid in to the hilt. Then, looking to the students he said, "Doggy has many advantages. Jamie can reach back with one hand and play with her clit while I fuck her. It also lets me lean forward and play with both her breasts and tweak both nipples. Doggy lets my cock go deeper into her and it lets me stroke her G-spot more easily. And if you're trying to get pregnant—which we're not—it lets my cum stay in better and make conception more likely. . . .Any questions?"

"You say you're not trying to get pregnant, but you're not using a condom."

"Another advantage of X-Change is that it prevents pregnancy for six months after a change. And since we change every three months, we're protected. If and when we decide to start a family, we will have to decide who will be the mom and who will be the dad. Then we'll have to stay in that arrangement for at least six months to get pregnant, and then nine more for the pregnancy itself. Then another three to six months or more for nursing the baby. So, starting a family means no changes for a couple of years."

"Which do you want to be—mother or father?"

"Actually, both. One of us will go first to be the mother, then after a couple of years, we will change and then the other one will be the mother. That way we will both get to experience carrying and birthing a baby. . . . Now, if there are no more questions, I am close to cumming and I want to shoot my load in a standing doggy position."

Saying that, he pulled out as Jamie climbed off the bed and went to the teacher's desk and leaned across it, presenting her pert ass with its taut muscles to him. He immediately sunk in and began stroking with a deliberate goal in mind. Holding Jamie by the bend in her hips he pounded harder and harder, faster and faster. As before they both came simultaneously to an appreciative round of applause from the students.

As the applause died down, Dr. Brewer motioned for quiet so he could speak. "OK class," he said. "Last chance for any questions."

Several hands went up all at once. Choosing the closest one, "Do you have any more of those pills? I would like to try one." A chorus of voices indicated that they all had the same question.

"Sorry. They only give me two pills every three months. Just enough for the seminar demonstrators. But don't give up hope. They have informed me that they want to start additional X-Change seminars in several other parts of the state, and in a few months they will expand to other states as well. And so they are going to need many seminar graduates to volunteer to be seminar demonstrators. If you are interested, sign up here."

Dr. Brewer barely got out of the way of the stampede of seminar students who surged forward to sign.

"Don't forget, in two weeks you all must submit a report on what you have learned here today. 10 pages, double spaced."

But no one was paying him any attention.

Grabenork
Grabenork
95 Followers
12