Xena & Gabrielle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum!" Gabrielle cried frantically, raising her ass to Xena's thrusts.

"My pleasure," the warrior princess said. "I love making you cum."

Xena withdrew her thrusting finger and in a swift movement she was beneath Gabrielle, lying on the cave's floor. Her mouth pressed against the apex of Gabrielle's thighs, burying her face into the bard's sweet pussy. She locked her lips to Gabrielle's clit, sucking hard. The pink little nub tingled as Xena's lips suckled strongly. As she sucked Gabrielle's clit, she drove three fingers into Gabrielle's aching slit. Gabrielle screamed as her sex was once again plundered by the warrior princess. "Yes... that's it, Xena! I'm CUMMING!" the bard cried, her voice echoing off of the cave's walls.

Gabrielle's juices rained onto Xena's face and into her mouth as the warrior princess absorbed every hot drop. After Gabrielle gradually calmed and regained her breath, Xena slid out from under her, pulling the stunned blond beauty into her arms. Xena lay on the floor of the cave, Gabrielle atop her.

"You're so beautiful when you cum," she said, looking into the bard's gorgeous green eyes.

"I can't believe how naughty you are," Gabrielle said with a tiny giggle.

"I told you I have many skills," Xena teased, winking as she heard Gabrielle's sweet giggle.

"Yes, you do... that tongue of yours is sooo wicked," murmured the bard, her hot lips moving to Xena's neck, nibbling her warrior's warm flesh.

"You weren't complaining a few moments ago," Xena pointed out, running her fingers thru the bard's tangled gold hair.

"It's time for me to make love to you now," Gabrielle said in a sexy voice, her hands seeking Xena's flesh. As always, the breastplate and the leather was making intimate contact quite difficult.

"Why do you always wear so many clothes?" Gabrielle grumbled.

"Why do you always talk so much?" Xena countered.

Gabrielle lifted herself slightly off Xena so she could effectively remove Xena's armor, breastplate, and then start to remove her leathers. After a moment, only Xena's silken black shift remained, and it clung to the perspiration-soaked warrior like a second skin. "Damn, you look so sexy in that," the bard breathed.

"I bet you will like me even better out of it," Xena said, helping the bard as she worked to pull the shift over her raven- haired lover's head.

"Too bad it's getting so dark in here," the blond pouted as she pulled the shift up and off her tall lover. She could make out the shape of her lover's beautiful form in the near darkness, but the dying light was blocking a great deal of the sexy view. "I guess I will have to FEEL my way around in the darkness," murmured Gabrielle, reaching for Xena. She lay down again atop Xena, sighing at the sensation of their naked flesh coming together.

"Ohhh yeah... you feel so good on top of me," the warrior princess moaned, running her hands over Gabrielle's delectable body, molding her curvaceous buttocks in her large hands.

"Stop that, Xena," Gabrielle softly scolded. "You're already had me... it's time for me to take you now."

Xena chuckled lightly as Gabrielle's soft lips moved against her neck, then downward to the tops of her full breasts. "Ohhh how I have missed your silky lips against my skin, tasting me," groaned the warrior princess, as Gabrielle's mouth brushed against her warm flesh.

"I want to take you, as you took me earlier," Gabrielle said against Xena's breasts. "All of you."

"I want that too," Xena whispered back. She then moaned throatily, feeling Gabrielle's lips grasping her nipples. She held the blond's head ever so tight, feeling Gabrielle begin to suck strongly.

"That's it, my beautiful bard. Suck me...." Xena urged.

After a moment, Xena began to push Gabrielle's head down, toward the heat radiating between her strong, muscular thighs. Her pussy was throbbing for Gabrielle's sweet kiss. "Now, little one. Taste me," she encouraged, opening her legs wide and holding Gabrielle's hair tight in her hands and pressing her face toward her moist slit.

"Xena," Gabrielle murmured, her pink tongue snaking out and tasting the muskiness that clung to the warrior's sex. Xena tasted wild and untamed; Gabrielle couldn't get enough. She buried her face in Xena's slick heat.

Xena cried out, feeling Gabrielle's tongue sliding inside her. She hissed, holding onto Gabrielle's hair. "It feels so fucking good, don't stop, Love... ohhh yesssssss...." came the sexy moan of the warrior princess.

With trembling fingers, Gabrielle teased Xena's clit, her tongue dancing in her feminine passage. It had been so long, and Gabrielle's mouth felt so good; Xena could not get enough.

After a few more moments, Xena practically had to push Gabrielle off, dislodging the bard's tongue from her slit. "Fuck me now," she insisted. "I want your fingers inside... NOW!"

It was a command that Gabrielle couldn't deny. She slid her fingers into the warrior princess, hearing Xena's gasp of delicious pleasure. "Gabrielle!" Xena cried out, as Gabrielle's fingers moved faster and faster, taking her.

As three fingers speared into Xena's sex, Gabrielle brushed the tip of her thumb over the tight opening of her lover's ass. As Xena was caught in the throes of sweet ecstasy, she sunk her thumb deep inside, taking both of her passages at once. A sultry scream tore from the warrior princess's throat, splitting the darkness of the night. As the sun completely sunk in the sky, Xena came hard in Gabrielle's arms. "I love you," she whispered, pulling Gabrielle against her for a long, tender kiss.

"And I love you," Gabrielle said softly. "With every beat of my heart."

"I'm so sorry for everything that's happened, Gabrielle," said Xena as she crushed her young lover close. "I never meant to hurt you.... or to let you get hurt. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you, all of it."

"There is nothing to make up to me, Xena. It wasn't your fault."

"But you're hurting... and I hate to see you hurting this way. I love you so much."

"I'll be okay, Xena. Just keep helping me to forget. Just like tonight. I need to forget," Gabrielle murmured, pressing her cheek to Xena's chest.

"I will do everything to help you to forget... to help you to move on," Xena promised, knowing it wouldn't be easy. Gabrielle had a great big scar on her heart. All she had ever wanted was a baby to love... and now her baby was gone.

The tears began to flow and gently Xena kissed every last one away. "I love you, little one. I wish I knew the words to make it better."

"Just love me, Xena. That's all I need right now. Just you," said Gabrielle. "I don't know what I will do if I ever lose you...."

"Don't talk that way. You'll never lose me."

Gabrielle wasn't so certain. If Xena ever knew she had lied about Hope, she would be furious. She must be careful never to let Xena know her secret. It would tear them apart.

"I lost Hope. I loved Hope, so much... but I lost her."

"I know. I know how it hurts...." Xena spoke, her heart breaking for her best friend. She cradled Gabrielle close, holding her in the darkness, attempting to soothe her. She knew there were no words to take the pain away. Memories of a tiny baby boy made tears swim in her own eyes. She struggled, then the words finally came.

"Gabrielle, I really do know how you are feeling right now... and well, that's because, something happened to me once," Xena spoke, trying so hard to keep her voice steady when a sob threatened to choke her.

"When I was younger, about your age... I had a baby."

Gabrielle lay so still, just listening, making it easier for Xena to speak. "A baby boy. He was so beautiful."

"He had blond hair... and such bright blue eyes. He looked nothing like me."

"I got to hold him... I got to love him. But for only about a week. I nursed him at my breast. I got to kiss his hair and gaze into his eyes," Xena said, her words a raw whisper.

"But then I had to give him up. I did what I thought was best for him. I was a warlord. I was evil. I wanted something better for him. His father was dead...." Xena spoke with an aching heart. "I felt responsible. I didn't want anything to happen to my baby boy. I loved him. I loved him sooo much."

"So I gave him up. I kissed him goodbye... and I gave him up," said Xena as the moment she handed her swaddled son to Kaliepus flashed thru her mind. The last time she saw her son.

"I made a painful sacrifice...." Xena spoke. "And today, you did the same. There was no hope for your child, so you made a painful sacrifice, just as I did. There was no hope for my son living with me, so I gave him up, so he could have a better life."

"Don't blame yourself for what happened to Hope, Gabrielle. You loved her..... and you did all you could."

"Ohhh Xena, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry about your son," cried Gabrielle as fresh tears came to her eyes, but this time they were for Xena and that sacrifice she had to make so long ago.

"It's okay, Gabrielle, I did what was best for him. I know that in my heart now. He's growing up happy, in the centaur village, raised by his father's best friend."

"Was Borias his father?" Gabrielle guessed.

"Yes, he never got to know his son. I'm to blame for that. He was killed right before my eyes. He reached out to me... to me and our baby, but there was nothing I could do. I did not kill him myself, but inadvertently, I am the one to blame. I will never forgive myself for that... NEVER."

"Ohhh Xena... he loved you...."

"Yes, but I did not love him enough."

"It's not your fault, Xena.... you can't control who you love."

"I couldn't love anyone then... not really. But I loved my baby, I loved Solan..."

"Solan. That's a beautiful name."

"He was incredibly beautiful."

"How old would he be now?"

"Nine... nine I think," Xena spoke. "The years go by so fast and my heart always aches for him."

"We should go and see him. He's your son. You wouldn't have to tell him you are his mother... just go to him, Xena. See the young man he is becoming, know that he is well," Gabrielle suggested. She felt like she had a new purpose in life now, to help Xena reconnect with her son.

"I can't... I promised --- I promised Kaliepus I would stay away," Xena said shaking her head.

"Yes, but you have changed now. You are no longer that evil warlord you once were. You fight for the greater good now. Surely he knows that, surely he would not mind----."

"No, I cannot see him now. I can't..."

"Xena, I will go with you. I want to see your son. I will be by your side. We will do this together. You'll forever regret it if you do not go," urged Gabrielle.

Xena unclenched her jaw, knowing Gabrielle was wearing her down. Deep inside, she wanted nothing more than to see her beloved son, to hold him close once again. "Damn you, Gabrielle... and your way with words...." the warrior princess grumbled. "We'll leave in the morning, at first light."

"Ohhh Xena!" Gabrielle exclaimed, hugging her lover happily. "It will be so exciting... meeting your son!"

"We better get some sleep then... and I guess we better sleep here, in this retched, uncomfortable cave," growled Xena as she pulled Gabrielle close in the circle of her arms. "Next time we ravish each other, can't it be in a bed?"

Gabrielle giggled. "Go to sleep," she laughed, settling down against her love. She forgot all about her scrapes and cuts from climbing the cliff and after awhile, she allowed her mind to carry her away from the last moment she saw her child. She fused her whole being to Xena, intent on easing her lover's pain from her own painful sacrifice.

12