Xen'drix Shadows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xev's left hand finally managed to wriggle loose of Tavin's grasp. She wrapped her arm around him and dug her nails into his back. A satisfied smirk crossed her face as his back arched at the sudden pain and grimace on her face. Secretly, she was also pleased by the look of determination that replaced it as he forced his mouth back against hers. His efforts were redoubled even as she clawed at his skin.

"Bitch," he growled as to pressed his lips to her neck then sunk his teeth in. He was done trying to play nice. If she wanted it rough, then that is what she would get. He could hear her panting as her head tilted to the side. Her fingers still raked his back, his shirt offering little protection.

Finally, he worked the last strap free on her breastplate. He tugged the armor off and tossed it to the ground. He looked down at the small treasure he had fought hard to win. Her heaving breasts were covered in a thin sheen of sweat from their exertion. The smooth, ebony skin of her mounds was perfect and her jet nipples stood out. His mouth swooped down on the left nipple. The nub was as hard as diamond. His teeth sunk into it, a form of revenge for his back.

"Fuck!" Xev screamed into the night with her head tilted back. Her eyes rolled back and she arched her breast further up to her face as pain and pleasure flooded her. Her hand released his back so that she could intertwine her fingers in his hair. This outlander had come farther than any other male that had ever tried to mate with her. All of the others were crushed under her will. The feeling of having a male that could finally exert his will over her was arousing beyond all imagination, but she would not simply let him have his way.

She pulled his head back by the hair so that she could lean down and bite his own neck. Tavin felt the sharp sensation, but refused to let out more than a sharp grunt. Her teeth would leave a mark, but there was a pleasure that accompanied the pain. It was as though her soft lips were sucking away any damage that her angry bite might inflict.

Tavin roughly squeezed her breast with his right hand. The skin was as soft as any silk while the mound was nice and firm. He let his hand slide down her tone belly to the top of her armored loincloth. He would have to work it free to earn his prize. As he tried to find the strap her violence renewed.

Her teeth racked his skin as she sucked on his neck. Her nails scratched across his back, chest, and arms leaving red lines behind. As distracting, and stimulating, as this was, it was their hips grinding together that was frustrating his efforts the most. She had slipped down so that she no longer had her lets around his torso, but now they were both enjoying the sensation of being forced together at the pivotal nexus.

With a yell of victory Tavin yanked the strap loose and Xev's covering could fall away he pried her from him. Her eyes widen as she realized how close he was to his goal. There was only one thing left and he would make her his. His body backed away so that she was not pressed hard against the tree. She tightened her legs around his hips even as she placed a violent kiss on his lips.

Tavin kissed her back hungrily. His tongue snaking into her mouth even as his hand started to pry her legs from around. He could feel his tongue pressing hers back. Lips, teeth, and tongue were mashed together in a ferocious battle for dominance. He could feel the tone muscles of her smooth legs in his hand. The though of what awaited him between them was enough to give him the strength to pull her legs loose so that she now stood on the ground. He had to hold her wrist tight against the tree to keep her from getting away.

Xev's left hand shot down and grabbed his right forearm as he brought his hand towards that witch he desired. She gritted her teeth as she used all of her strength to keep his hand at bay. She growled at him, "You will not have me outlander."

"Yes," Tavin said as he fought against her, "I will."

He used all of his strength to force her arm back. It was the final struggle and neither was willing to give up. They were both panting from exertion and excitement. Tavin's fingers moved closer to Xev's hot sex. He pressed his lips to hers. There tongues played out the same fierce battle between their mouths.

Xev poured everything into her struggle against him, but she found the force of his will and strength of arm delightfully intoxicating. She found her resolve dissolving at the prospect of finally having a male worthy of her, not just some weak fool that she used for amusement. As there tongues wrestled, she could feel hers loosing the battle. Her arm was being pressed back and his fingers were at the edge of her sex. Her breathing deepened as he finally pressed two fingers into her hot, wet folds with a savage grunt. Her back arched as she let out a heady moan of pleasure and defeat.

Tavin knew that she was his when he felt his fingers slip into her hot, wet sex. It was tighter than he could have imagined. He watched as her body relaxed. He would not have to fight her anymore. He relaxed his grip on her wrist as her hand dropped off of his. He listened to her pant as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out, imagining what it would feel like to be inside of her.

He finally withdrew his fingers from her. She let out a sigh of loss then looked up at him with her eyes full of lust. He grabbed her arms, but she did not resist. He removed the bracers from her arms and let them drop to the ground. He knelt down to remove shin guards from her legs. As he did he took the time to caress her smooth legs, sending a shudder through her body. He could smell her arousal and could see droplets of her juices sliding down her thighs.

He stood back up and looked at her glorious body. He could now see every inch of her perfect skin. He could now see that the pale tattoos covered her whole body. He leaned forward and pressed his mouth to hers in a hungry kiss. Her lips parted to let his tongue in and caressed is slowly. His fingers traced the intricate tattoo patterns on her flesh up to her breasts. He cupped them both in his hands and gave them a firm squeeze that caused a husky moan to issue from Xev's throat. He kept massaging them hard to show that he still was in control. This only elicited more moans and growls from Xev.

Xev watched as Tavin took a step back from her and cast a powerful, hungry gaze at her. She knew what to do and her hands reach forward to disrobe him. She tossed away his vest and unhooked his belt and pouches. She pulled the jerkin off of him, her eagerness obvious. She licked at the red marks her nails had left on his chest as she sunk to the ground to remove his pants. As she tugged them down, she finally saw his bulging manhood that she had felt against her earlier. For one of the few times in her life, a faint blush crossed her cheeks as she saw how large it was. I was longer and thicker than any she had seen before on the males of her race that she had mated with. "No wonder the males hate the outlanders so much," she thought to herself as she removed the last of Tavin's cloths.

With them both fully naked, Xev assumed the traditional mating position of her people. She stayed on the ground and crawled a little closer to the camp fire. She was on her hands and knees with her rear high in the air. She was ready to be mounted like a wild animal. She looked back over her shoulder and purred, "I am yours to take outlander."

Tavin positioned himself behind her and dropped to his knees. He placed one hand on her hip as he used the other to place the head of his manhood at the entrance of her burning sex. He rubbed it lightly against the wet slit and listened to her moan. He then firmly grabbed both hips. He started to press in slowly, but remembered that this was a drow woman not a human woman. With a hard thrust he buried his entire length deep inside of her.

Xev let out a howl of pleasure as he filled her like no one before. Her hair swung about chaotically as he drove deep inside of her. It was more than she had imagined. It felt as though it were going to rip her asunder. Her back arched and she threw her head back with her mouth open. She was quite pleased she had not killed him for suggesting this.

She was tighter than anything Tavin had ever felt. Her sex was wet and on fire as it gripped him tighter than he thought he could with his own hand. The sensations only sent more lust pumping thought his veins. He could not help but to think that the sight of her howling into the night. He began to thrust in and out of her with a savage furry.

Xev panted and growled as he pounded away at her needy sexy. She cursed in drow as the sensations wracked her body. He nails dug into the loamy ground as she thrust her hips back to meet his. She cried out louder as one of his hands wrapped itself in her wild main and tugged at it each time he drove into her.

Tavin was spurred on by her wild cries. He thrust in harder and faster as he listened to her moans. The way her sex firmly gripped him was beyond all comparison. Her juices made her slick enough that he was able to slide in and out of her tightness easily. It was hot like the raging fire of a dragon's breath. This was the most intense feeling he had ever felt in his life. His own groans mixed with hers as he pressed into her with all the intensity that he possessed.

"Yessss, more outlander!" Xev cried out in common between panted breaths and lewd drow curses. Her whole body was quivering with pleasure as the burning sensation inside of her built towards its peak.

Tavin released Xev's hips and reached around her to cup her breasts firmly in his hands. He lifted her up so that her back was against his chest as he squeezed them hard. "Call me Tavin," he told her.

"Never outlander," Xev replied between moans. She might be willing to let him mate with her, but she would never acknowledge him like that.

Tavin licked up along her pointed earlobe then sucked gently on the tip. The effect was immediate. Xev's head lolled back as her eyes rolled back into her head. Her mouth opened in a silent moan. He had always heard that the ears were one of the most sensitive parts of an elf's body, and drow apparently are no different. As his left hand continued its rough massage of her breast, the other slipped down lower. His fingers slid over the smooth flesh of her belly that was slick with a thin coat of sweat. It traveled lower till it could touch the lips of her sex where they wrapped tightly around his throbbing shaft. They felt around until they found what they sought, that elusive nub of sensitive flesh.

Xev was in a state of pure bliss. She was almost to the point of reaching the most intense climax she had ever felt. Then without warning, it all stopped.

"Call me Tavin or I will not finish," he told her in a husky voice.

Xev knew that it had to be a hollow threat. He had to want to finish as much as her. However, her pleasure addled brain could not take that risk and her final defiance broke. She moaned out, "Tavin."

He let her drop forward on to her hands again. He grabbed her hips tightly and started to thrust into her like a man possessed. He poured everything that he had into driving them both over the edge.

Xev was finally pushed over the edge by Tavin's savage thrusts. The raging inferno inside of her finally released in a climax that raced through her entire body. Her head flew back as she screamed out in pleasure. Her back arched to the point of breaking as her entire body spasmed. She dug her hands into the ground, clawing at the dirt as pleasure flooded every inch of her being. The feeling was so encompassing that it left her in a daze.

When Tavin felt Xev climax it was more than he could bear. Her sex spasmed and squeezed him so tight that he thought it would crush him. It was like some insane vice was gripping his manhood. His eyes rolled back and he let out a roar of pleasure as it pressed him over the edge. His hot see burst into her as he pressed himself as deep into her as was possible.

Finally, they both collapsed together on the ground. They felt more exhausted than they either could recall. Still, their heads also swam in a heady pleasure. Tavin moved off of Xev so that they both could lie there comfortably and bath in the afterglow. Tavin wondered if he would be able to press her into another round tonight. A smile creased his face as he considered the possibilities for the rest of journey back to Stormreach.

12