Xenia, The Queen of Spades Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
523 Followers

"I am now aren't I? Well to be precise, black men" I teased giving him a naughty smile highlighting to him that it is more than one.

"Hey, you want a beer?" Tyson asked me.

"Love one please!, I know it's not lady like but I love my beer" I followed.

"So what's your story?" Tyson asked while sitting next to me passing me my beer.

"Thanks hon, well you see, I have a problem, I think about sex all the time. I can think about sex even in the least likeliest of place. Heck, I think about sex even on Sunday morning at church!" I laughed. I then told them that I also have a dark fantasy about black men and how I came about the club's website. We continued small chats, they told me they were ex-convicts and were in-mates. Tyson was put in prison for murder, twice armed robbery, assault on police officer and drug trafficking. Brick was charged for murders, drug possessions, rape, and also assault on police officers. Knowing the fact that they are hardened criminals turned me on for some reason.

By now the alcohol has hit me alright. Brick started to touch my upper thigh and casually rubbing my already wet black panties. I looked at him and we started kissing. I spread my legs a little so his hand can have better access rubbing my swollen clit. Tyson took my beer from me and placed it on the coffee table. He took my left breast and started squeezing gently. I moaned whilst they continued to do this motions for the next ten minutes. I felt Brick's hand started to slide my panties to the side exposing my moist pussy. At this stage Brick pull my left thigh and leg across his lap so my pussy becomes more accessible. Tyson brought his head closer to my pussy and he started rubbing my clit and sliding his fingers up and down my pussy. I looked at him and was brushing his shaved head like a mother petting his little boy. My pussy felt burning and aching to be pounded.

"Get undress" Brick ordered.

I got up from the sofa and turn around to tease them a little. I unzip my black dress and let the black dress just wiggle down my silky hot body. They liked my black g-string. I turned around and I saw them unzipping their pants and took out the biggest blackest cocks I have ever seen. It is just like in the videos but better. Both were similar size, at least 12" with girth diameter like a coke can. They were magnificent and beautiful. The veins running down from the head to their huge balls. Their skins were a bit glossy from the sweat. "Oh my God, those thing are huge!" I shouted with my eyes wide opened.

"Get down on your knees now" Tyson instructed me. I quickly kneeled down and they both approached me and naturally I held both of their cocks in my hands. I stroked it gently and Brick said "Now open your mouth and suck my cock!". I did it without hesitation, I wrapped his big black cock around my lips and started voluntarily gag and try to deep throat myself. He liked it, I heard him grunting. The smell of black cocks are intoxicating, it is so musty but addictive. I continued to suck his magnificent black cock and my left hand passionately stroking Tyson's cock. Brick picked up his pace and held my hair and forced the back of my head so my lips can touch the base of his cock.

"Akh...Akh...Akh...Akh.." was the sound of my throat and mouth being roughly fucked by Brick. He then pulled my hair back releasing his monster cock out and let out a popping sound. There was a thick sticky gooey of saliva connecting my well fucked mouth and his glistening black cock.

"Aaaahhh..." I tried to catch my breath.

"Akhhh.. akhhh... akhhh..." Brick started fucking my mouth again. Then suddenly he pushed my head in burying his 12" cock inside my stretched throat. My lips that I used to kiss my husband after the pastor in our church pronounced you are now husband and wife with, the lips that I used to kiss good night to my children, are now wrapped around a massive veiny black cock and it surely seem that my lips are not letting this black cock go, it seemed pretty air tight. My wedding ring that my husband used to declare his love and my devotion to him is now covered with Brick's pre cum and my saliva. My nose is now sniffing his pubic hair. His balls are now resting on my chin. I started to ran out of air and started choking. Brick didnt care, he kept my face down the bottom of his cock. My gagging reflex took over and I blurted out bubbles from Brick's precum and my own saliva. He just knew when to pull out. When he did, there were more wild string of precums and saliva dribbling all over my mouth and my chin. My mouth was a mess and my breasts are now catching the drips. Tyson saw this and unhook my bra from behind. I tried regrouping after experiencing one of the most intense oral sex I have ever had in my life. I looked at Tyson and knew what he wanted. He expected the same treatment. So I did. My mouth was a real mess and my tits were covered with precum and saliva drips. My pussy was boiling hot wanting to take these two bad boys inside of me, I played myself while giving Tyson a messy blow job. Brick saw this and quickly took my hand out and from the corner of my eyes he indicated a no no. I understood why. They wanted my pussy to be so agitated so it will beg for hard pounding. Well, mission accomplished I thought. My pussy is desperately crying for a hard pounding!

"Ok, get onto the bed" Tyson instructed. I kicked my heels off and turned around to slowly pull down my g-string while bending over to tease. Brick slapped my butt cheek. Ordered me to hop on.

I got onto the bed and had both men kissing my neck and have their arms all over my very sensitive body. Brick pushed me down on the bed laying down on my back. I lifted my legs and spread them wide for him. He slapped his meaty cock on my clit. This drove me nuts because his meaty cock was very heavy. Everytime he slide ups and down, my pussy was crying and begging to be stretched. It was almost angry to his cock to stop teasing. I moaned.

"Tell me what you want me?" Brick asked.

"I want your big black cock now Brick. Please give it to me!" I pleaded.

"Where do you want it?" he prolonged the torture.

"In my pussy, please... I can't take it anymore! I want you to fuck my pussy hard with your black cock!" I begged and I cried, my tears down my cheek. I felt like a child that is about to be given a candy but end up didn't get it. Felt angry to be left high and dry like this.

With that, Brick penetrated my tight married pussy for the first time. He didn't go slow at all being the first time. It took him four long hard thrust to stretch and crack my pussy open to adjust to his size. I can feel that my pussy so tightly wrapped around his thick black cock tightly as if saying don't ever leave us. To be honest it was painful but the anticipation was so long that the pain feels so good. Anything beyond 4" in, it was a new territory for me. To feel another 8" cracked open my pussy and stretched to the size of a coke can all the way through my cervix was a heaven on earth. It was extassy. I held the bed post while Brick continued to power fuck me. The bed was creaking and squeaking from Brick's pounding.

"OOOHH...OOHHH...AAHH...YESSS...YESS...YESS OH...MY...GOODD... FUCK ME HARD LIKE THAT DAMN IT!!... POUND THAT MARRIED PUSSY!! I screamed.

"Whose pussy is this? Who owns your pussy now?" Brick asked without slowing down for one second.

"IT'S...IT'S YOURS BABY...YOU OWN MY PUSSY... FOREVER MY PUSSY WILL BE BLACK OWNED!!... I WANT YOU TO USE MY PUSSY... I'LL SPREAD MY LEGS FOR YOU ANYTIME..." I cried.

It only took 5 minutes of intense pounding until I had my first orgasm building up. Then it hit me, the biggest orgasm I have ever had in my life. Later on I found out that these kind of level of orgasms are considered normal when you are with a black bull. I wrapped my legs around him and wrapped my arms around his back.

"YESSS...YESS...YESS... IM...IM...COMMMM...MMMIIINNGGG..." I screamed and shaking. He took his cock out and I was squirting and shaking uncontrollably like having a seizure and almost pass out. My mind was in heaven while my body is still on earth being fucked by this animal. I didn't stop squirting for the next thirty seconds. For your information, I have never squirted from orgasm in my life. I obviously wet the bed and wet his cock with my love juice. After my squirting stopped, so did my seizure started to calm down. Without warning he put his cock inside of me again and started pounding.

"You are a married whore Xenia, a married whore who loves to be fucked by black cocks! You will worship black cocks from now on and only black cocks! You get that?" Brick talked dirty with me while increasing his force and speed.

I screamed with pleasure "OHH...OHHH...AAHHH...AGAIN...YESSS...YESS... MORE... FUCK ME...FUCK MEEEE... I AM YOUR MARRIED WHORE... FUCK ME HARD LIKE A WHOREEE...I'LL BE YOUR BLACK COCK SLUT FOREVER...I'VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED BY A REAL MAN...I LOVE YOUR BLACK COCKK...PROMISE ME YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE MEEEE..." I begged him.

"OHHH SHITTTT...OH FUCKKK...OHH FUCKKK...I'M CUMMING AGAINNNN!!" I moaned thinking how is this even possible. Two big orgasms in less than half an hour? I squirted and sprayed my love juice all over his cock and the bed... again. He pulled out and slapped my spastic pussy with his black cock sending me into a frenzy. I almost lost consciousness by now.

Tyson came next and like a tag team, he replaced Brick's cock and shoved his 12" inside me hard. He shoved his fat black cock with anger, the bed hits the wall and made a loud bang. By now my pussy had adjusted to their size, Tyson knew this, that's why he used all his might to make sure my pussy is well stretched and taught my pussy who the new owners are. I looked at his eyes and as if he's no longer there. It's like a sex demon possess his body, his eyes were mean but focused. And he had one mission and that is to destroy my married pussy. My pubic hair was matted from my squirts and sweat. The room was pretty muggy and humid, Tyson and Brick really broke their sweat power fucking me from the top. I was sweaty too, my skin and their glow from the dimmed amber bed light.

"OOOOOHHHH FUCKK...FUCK...THAT'S IT BABY...FUCK ME LIKE THAT...IT'S YOURS BABBYYY... THAT PUSSY IS YOURS...IT BELONGS TO YOUUU... DESTROY THAT PUSSYYYY... FUCK MY MARRIED PUSSYYYY... FUCK ME LIKE MY WIMP HUSBAND NEVER COULDD... YES..YES... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T STOPPP... DONT STOP... I NEED YOUR BLACK COCKKK..." I was in trance. Tyson continued to fuck me for another 15 minutes and I came squirting all over the bed again.

"UUHHHH...UHHH...AAHHHH...IM FUCKING CUMMMINNNGGG...YOU TURNED ME INTO A WHOREEE!!" I screamed squirting my love juice like a fountain of love. Tyson made it worst by roughly agitating my hypersensitive pussy with his hands. He rubbed my pussy in the middle of my orgasm and I came again because of that. At this stage I almost passed out. I was so weak in the knee and I was shaking and trembling. Imagine, this kind of life, every night, every day, getting mauled, stretched, fucked, I hit the jackpot.

Brick lifted me up and turned me around and directed me be on all four.

"Turn around and on all four, I'm gonna fuck you from behind." said Brick.

I obeyed him.

He positioned his black anaconda behind the entrance of my pussy. My pussy lips were swollen by now from the multiple orgasms and rough fucking. But it still wants more. Brick suddenly rammed it inside my pussy. He grabbed my hips and started to fuck me without mercy. The bed creaks and squeaks again.

"OHHH GOODDD...THANK YOU...BRICK YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE OF MEEE...FUCK MY FUCK HOLEEE...GIVE ME YOUR NIGGER COCKKKK..." I moaned and screamed again.

He started slapping my ass, it stung but it made me feel hornier. As I was being fucked by this majestic beast, I saw myself in front of the mirror. My hot sweaty asian tan body on all fours, with a massive black beast behind me fucking me until kingdom comes really made me looked like a whore, a black cock slut, a sex slave for these animals. I looked down and I saw my wedding ring, the feeling of this taboo relationship sent me to another orgasm.

"IM CUMMMINNNGGG...OHHH SHIITTTT...IM GONNAAA CUMMM ALL OVER YOUR COOOCCKKK!!" I burst out.

Brick pulled out letting my pussy sprayed my love juice. My body is shaking like earthquake and trembles. Just before my pussy really settles, he roughly fucked me again with intense force and speed. He pulled my hair to show me who owns this pussy.

"OHHHH BRICCKKKK...BABYYYYYY...I'M GONNA PASSS OUUTTT...OH MY GOODDD... IT FEELS SO GOOOOODDDD...TAKE IT...TAKE THAT PUSSY... COME INSIDE MY PUSSYYYY... I WANT YOUR HOT CUMMMM..." I pleaded. Brick squeezed my left tits roughly and pulled my right arm and used it as a clutch to propel him deeper.

"OHHH FUCCKKKK... IM CUMMINNGGG... TAKE THIS NIGGER CUMM IN YOUR MARRIED PUSSY YOU FILTHY WHOREEEE..."He grunted and I swear there were multiple big huge loads coming down my pussy. He let his cock inside to be drained, so all the semen stays inside. He slowly pulled out but his black cock was still semi hard.

I can feel my pussy couldn't contain all that sperm. A thick white gooey of cum is appearing in my pussy entrance. I was so weak my head was buried in the bed. Then I started to feel another 12" of hard veiny meat cracked my pussy opened again. It was Tyson. I couldn't mutter any words anymore by now. The pleasures have sent me to lala land.

"PHACK...PHACK...PHACK...PHACK...PHACK...PHACK..." the sound of his fat cock slapping my pussy, balls deep. His huge balls were slapping and punching my clit.

"OOOHHH...UUHHHH...AAHHHH...OOOHHHH...UUUHHHH...AAHHHH" was the only words I could gather.

Tyson drove his cock harder and harder, I knew he is about to come. He grabbed both of my wrists and pulled it back just like Brick so he can propel himself to shove his 12" cock inside of me deeper and deeper. I cried one big "OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHH" means I'm cumming, but have no more orientation of how to say it. The saying "fuck my brains out" become literally for me. My brain is mushed gone out of the window.

"FUCCKKKKKKK... HERE IT COMMEEESSS... TAKE MY CUMMMM...YOU MARRIED WHOREEE!!" Tyson grunted. He came. Wave of thick gooey sperm came over and over again. He pulled his black cock out and his cock was covered with Tyson's cum, his cum and mine. My pussy lips were frothy full of excess cum. I turned around and lie on my back. Brick came to me and kissed me on the forehead and said "congratulations baby, you just got blacked" he chuckled.

"Thanks baby, good to be blacked" I replied smiling.

Tyson was still catching his breath and wiped the sweat across his forehead. He got out of the bed and came back with a small mirror. He placed it in front of my pussy and said "Xenia, look". I managed to get half of my upper body up to look at the mirror and saw the most erotic sight I have ever seen. My pussy looked dark pink almost mellow red from the constant pounding. The lips were swollen because of the intense orgasms. I have never seen my pussy puffed up like this before. The white froth was coating the inner ring of my pussy entrance. My pubic hair was completely matted from sweat. There is a big puddle of cum still trying to get in but couldn't so it finds another way out. The cum started slowly dripping down onto the bed looking like Niagara falls but with sticky gooey sperm instead of water. My married pussy is no longer mine. It is owned by these two black beasts. My pussy was well fucked, swollen, messy and stretched. I noticed too that unlike before my pussy lips don't touch each other again. It seems it has been re-moulded. There is a 3 finger gap between my pussy lips meaning I can insert 3 of my little fingers and feel nothing. I could slide in a red bull can up my pussy and I wouldn't notice. And by the look of it, it will never be closed again. Not only they had stretched my pussy to a new level, they completely cracked my pussy open wide. I feel the word cracked open is the best word to describe it. Yes, I am saying my pussy will be loose forever from now on trying to accommodate their size. Well, at least with them I will always feel tight. Gab's little pencil dick will feel equivalent to a two fingers, on his good day, there is no way I can even feel anything if he's inside of me. That's if he ever allowed. I giggled.

"look at that pussy baby... your pussy finally got what it deserves...the anticipation was well worth it" Tyson laughed.

"I know darling... thank you so much, both of yous...tonight was amazing...to imagine that this is how it's going to be like every night, makes me want to cum just by thinking about it." I admitted.

Brick and Tyson left the bed and opened another bottle of beer and lit up a cigarette. I quit long time ago but I felt the urge to smoke.

"darling... can I have a ciggy? I asked

"of course babe, here you go" Brick passed a cigarette to me.

"want another one?" Brick asked if I wanted another beer.

I nodded.

Brick told me, unless asked, I shall not clean myself after sex. For them it is a symbol of accomplishment and pride to see their queen of spade messed up with sticky cum all over them.

So I sat on the single sofa not wearing anything whilst having jokes and small chats with them. I realised pussy still hasn't stopped oozing out their sperms. To be there, sipping my beer, puffing my ciggy, with one of my legs up the sofa, cum dribbling down my torn fuck hole, suddenly made me horny again. We watched TV for a while and not long before Tyson ordered me to get up.

"Get over here you slut! Suck my cock and clean my balls!" Tyson ordered.

"Thought you'd never ask" I smiled while making my way towards him and got on my knees.

I quickly wrapped my lips around his black cock and started to suck the living daylight out of them. He placed his hands on the back of my head and pushed my head down.

"aakhhh...akkkhh...akkkh...akkkh..." I pushed my gagging reflex.

Occasionally I would get up and catch a breath while another strings of precum and saliva dribbling down and swinging wildly down my chin. Some end up coming down all over my tits. I couldn't help it but my fingers are at it again. My pussy is already aching to be punished again. I roughly agitate my pussy with my fingers and again caught by Brick this time, he grabbed my hand gently and shook his head telling me to stop. I obeyed him. Suddenly Tyson got up and started thrusting my face with force. He pulled out and said "lick my balls! make them ball clean!"

"slurpp...slurppp...aaaaa...slurppp" I licked and slurped his balls with passion.

Tyson then continued shoving his 12" down my throat again.

"akkkhhh...akkkhh...akkhh... splurrttt...sppplluurrtttt...akkkhhh...sppplurttt" was the sound that I made making cum bubbles.

"Ohhhhhh...I love sucking black cock so muchhh...love black cock in my mouth" I said to him pulling his cock out of my mouth. By now, my chin was excessively dribbling down with pre cum and saliva and some bubbles. My tits were covered with the saliva. I was salivating all over his fat cock uncontrollably. I have made a mess on the old carpet and sofa. I looked like a cheap whore. But I didn't care. I used this opportunity to grab his 12" with both hands and started to stroke his cock with both hands while my lips are sealed tight around the head of his cock. Alternatively, I would use my right hand to massage his balls and keep my left hand stroking his glistening veiny angry thick cock. My wedding ring sliding up and down his black cock was a very erotic sight. Not to mention it is now covered with my saliva and his precum again.

"akkkhh... splurttt...splurrtt... akkkhh...arrgggggg...arrggggg" Tyson continued fucking my face. Tyson pulled out and slapped my face with his wet cock. He rubbed his dirty cock all over my face and my face is now covered with his precum mixed with my drools. He then put his musty balls on my mouth and I greedily gobbled, licked and sucked them.

ps3lite
ps3lite
523 Followers