Xenia, The Queen of Spades Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
523 Followers

Brick came and pointed his black cock on my cheek. When I saw this, I sucked Brick's cock while stroking Tyson's cock.

"akkhhh...akkkhh...aakkkhhh...aakkhhh...ssppplrrrrrttttt..." I produced more cum bubbles again. My drools were all over his cock. AS my head bobbed in and out of his cock hungrily sucking and slurping his cock. I could not control my appetite. I used my left hand stroking his cock to add to his pleasure. I still cannot get over the sight of my wedding ring on his black cock. My drools on my chin were swinging wildly, my mouth were still dripping excess drools all over my tits and more drools dripped on the carpet. They took turns continued fucking my sloppy mouth. They were calling me whore, black cock addict, married slut, and the more they call me names, the hornier I get. To my disbelief, I had a mini orgasm. I came just by being treated like a whore to these real men. Amazing I thought. My pussy was dripping wet by now. My pussy was itching to be fucked and pounded again.

Brick noticed this and went around me. He indicated me to lift up my ass so I bend over to continue giving Tyson a sloppy blow job while he was going to fuck me from behind. Brick as always rammed his cock hard into my itching pussy.

"OHHH GOODDD...YESSS...SHOVE THAT BLACK NIGGER COCK IN BABBYY...OHHH...AHHH...YESSS...YESS...FUCK ME HARD...FUCK ME DEEPERRR..." I started moaning and squealing again.

I was in heaven. My mouth is constantly tasting Tyson's tasty cock and my pussy in stretched once again. My left hand stroked Tyson's cock in front of my lips and my right hand is rubbing my clit hard.

"MMPPHHH...OOOHHH...MMPPPHHHH...AKKKKHH...SPPLRRTTT...AAHHHHH...SPPLRTT...MMPPPHHHH" how I sounded being fucked both ends.

"phackkk...phackkkk...phackkkk...phackkkk" the sound of Brick aggressively destroying my pussy. He held my hips so he can slam his cock harder in me.

"OKHHHHHHHHH...UUUHHHHHH...AHHHHHH" I released my love juice and came all over his black cock. I could not make up word as my mouth was still filled with Tyson's cock.

Brick pulled his cock out, my pussy juice was still dripping and squirting. Brick playfully scooped in and out in a hook-like movement and this sends me to frenzy. He chuckled.

Tyson turned me around and lifted me up. He placed his cock into my pussy and started power fuck me. My legs were spread open.

"OHHH YESSSSS...JUST LIKE THATTTT...FUCK ME LIKE A WHOREEEEE!!... USE MY PUSSYYYY..." I pleaded to him.

He continued to fuck me standing up. He is such a strong bull I thought. To think a church goer, Christian goodie, a mother and a wife to be fucked legs open in a cheap seedy motel room was beyond me. It didn't take long until I came again.

"YESSSS...I'M CUMMINGGGG...I'M CUMMINNGGGG..." I screamed with pleasure. I squirted so much this time. Tyson lifted me up higher and pulled his cock out. I kept on squirting and began shaking.

Brick held my weak body down. My knees was gone. Brick carried me over to the bed and asked me to ride him. I straddled his cock and like a whore in heat. My tits bounced up and down. Brick squeezed my tits and nipples hard. I was in trance like state, I have lost orientation of time and place. All I knew was my pussy needed to be filled with these black cocks. The bed creaked and squeaked again.

"FUCKKK YESS...YESS...I WANT YOUR BLACK COCKKK INSIDE OF MEEEE...YESS..YESSS...DON;T EVER STOPPPP..." I screamed.

I rode him hard. More like me fucking him than the other way around it seemed. He slapped my ass occasionally. Tyson approached us staring on the bed and asked me to suck his cock. Thank God. This continued for another half an hour. I sensed that they were about to come. Both men quickly ordered me to get off the bed.

"On your knees!!" Tyson commanded.

I obeyed. I knew what they wanted to do.

Both men aimed their cocks in front of my face.

"SHIIITTT...FUCCKKK HHEREEE IT COMESSS YOU CUM SLUT!" Tyson grunted.

"splrrttt...spplr rrtt...spplrrttt...sppllrrttt...sspplrrrttt" Tyson came shooting a thick load into my left eye, my forehead, left cheek and into my mouth. Brick came along and shot his cum too. More on forehead, my hair, my nose and into my mouth. I kid you not, I actually came just by having the fresh warm cum all over my face. Half of my face was covered with thick gooey cum. The cum dribbled down my chin and onto my tits. After I had my mini orgasm, I used my fingers to scoop all the hot fresh cum from my face and guided the puddle of cum into my mouth. I kept the puddle of cum in my mouth and started scoop the cum from my tits and neck and again slurped it into my mouth.

"slluurrrppppp...sslllurrrppppppp... awhh...sho mhuchhhh...chhuumm...shooo...thasthhyyyy..." I tried to speak with my mouth full of cum. I played the cum in my mouth and decided to gulp it. It was so delicious. I licked my fingers to make sure there is none left.

We decided to go to sleep after this. And they still didn't let me clean up. I looked like a messed up whore by this time as you can imagine. I squeezed in the middle sandwiched by Brick and Tyson. All of us slept in. Tyson woke me up at 9:30am and ask me to order breakfast for him and Brick. I quickly got up and picked up the phone and rang the receptionist. For some reason the phone line died or something was wrong with the telephone so I decided to get into my g-string and put the motel's mini robe on. I asked them what they wanted for breakfast and after getting their order I told them I'll be back. They want American big breakfast extra bacon and egg. I got out from the room and walked cross the car park heading towards the receptionist.

"Hi, ma'am, what can I do for you?" the young man behind the counter asked. He is around mid twenties, skinny built, his hair was neatly combed. He is wearing quite a geeky glasses. The way he dressed looked like he is quite a shy boy but I can tell he likes hot women.

"I would like to order breakfast for room 6 but couldn't because the line didn't work" I explained. I caught him checking me my cleavage out. He blushed.

"Ah yes, it does that sometimes, sorry for that. Can I take your order now?" He replied.

"I will have 2 American big breakfast with extra bacon and extra eggs, and maple pancake please" I ordered for myself as well as I was quite hungry.

"Very well ma'am, any coffee with that?" He asked.

"Yes please make that 3, black" I smiled, pun intended.

"Will be there in 20 minutes ma'am" He answered.

"Thanks" I replied.

I walked back to the room and both of them were still in bed. I took my robe off and jumped to bed like a little girl. Both of them lit up a cigarette and I just found myself so safe and felt like a woman between these 2 men. No one would ever dare to mess with them or hit on me, I thought.

"Hey I think someone was a little worried last night" Brick said giving me my phone.

"Let me guess, my wimpy pencil dick hubby?" I chuckled.

Gab left 52 missed calls and started from 8:24 last night, which means it was only 24 minutes after he dropped me off. What a loser. He left 12 messages with "I love you, I hope this doesn't change things between us, dont ever leave me, etc..."

"He's scared now huh? he knew you wont be the same anymore after tonight... no wife ever does, once you go black you dont go back" Brick joked.

"hahah... you got that right hon... you two completed my transformation last night. I have been craving for sexual fulfilment that my husband clearly failed to provide. My pussy would never be the same anymore. Look at it... it is completely destroyed and it still looked the same like last night right after you two fucked the shit out of it! hahahah..."I laughed.

"Seriously boys, even if he were to fuck me with his pencil dick, I wouldn't feel a thing, he would tickle me at his best hahahah" I added. They both laughed at my joke.

"Thank you for last night guys, I cannot believe that this is now my new life. Best decision I have ever made!" I confessed.

"Well what can I say, there is a reason why Queen of Spade club had no rebound customer up to date. Meaning no wives ever decided to go back to their normal lifestyle having what they call 'sex' with their wimpy white or asian loser hubby" Brick explained.

"Well, judging from last night, I had made up my mind!" I giggled.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"umm.. room service" said the man.

Tyson feeling hungry jumped out of bed and opened the door to let the young man from receptionist in. He walked across the room and placed one pancake on the table. Tyson realised the order was wrong turned to me and said "I told you I want 2 big breakfast with extra bacon and eggs!"

"That's what I ordered" I explained. When the young man turned to see me topless with my g-string showing off my ass laying my body near another big black man, his jaw dropped and mouth opened. He saw my wedding ring as I rested my left hand on Brick's six pack. He put the two and two together. This married woman had spent the night with these two black gangsters which obviously were not my husband and the smell of the room says it all.

"Hey boy, you heard what she said. Get me the other American breakfast!" Tyson sounded annoyed.

"v..vv..very well sir, I am so sorry" he apologised still trying not to look at me and Brick.

He ran out of the room.

"Fuck! I'm hungry now, not eating that pancake! I need a distraction. Get over here Xenia! Suck my cock, empty my balls" Tyson ordered.

I smiled and jumped off the bed.

I got onto my knees right away and sucked him off.

"mmppphhh...mmppphhhh...mmppphhhh...mmmppphhh" This time instead of deep throating, I tried to suck his swollen cock as hard as I can with my lips tightly wrapped around his cock.

"awwhhh shieettt...uuuhhh...aahhhh...yesss...god damn it... you are such a good cocksucker..." Tyson seemed to enjoyed whatever I was doing.

He started grabbing my hair and started to pull my head in and out. I was so committed to suck him off with everything I got. This continued for another 20 minutes.

Suddenly there was another knock on the door. Tyson was too busy to enjoy his cock inside my mouth. And I would never let this delicious magnificent piece of meat out of my mouth. Brick knew neither of us would open the door so he got out of bed and opened the door.

"uuhh..uhm...I got two of you American breakfast sir...uhm..uhm..really sorry..." said the young man, pretty scared if Brick was gonna tear his head off for his mistake.

Brick let the him in and when he walked into the room and saw me on my knees sucking Tyson's massive cock. Tyson looked at him and said nothing.

"Put the god damn breakfast on the table" Brick ordered.

"y..y..yy..yes sir." He stuttered.

He tried so hard not to look but I caught him looking and his face was so puzzled what would a married hot wife like me ended up in a motel like this fucking two black men.

"Now get out!" Brick said

"T...tt...thank...y..you sir" He replied and quickly got out of the room.

"ohhhh...shittt...I'm cumming, ohhhh you sucked me so goooodd...you used that whorish married mouth of yours very well..." Tyson approved.

"spprrlltt...spprrlltt...sppprrllt...sppllrrt...mmpphh...mpphhh...mpphhh" Tyson came into my mouth and I swallow every single drop. This time I let nothing came out from my mouth. After he squeezed all his cum, I licked his pee slit to give him the final clean.

"Alright, I am eating my breakfast now" Tyson left me there and walked to the table.

I got up and saw Brick having a pee in the toilet. I walked behind him and waited until he finished urinating. I slowly caressed his butt cheeks and he turned around and had his meaty cock in front of me. He knew what I wanted. I again opened my mouth and sucked him off dry. After we had our breakfast, they told me they had plans with their buddies so they told me to ask Gab to pick me up in 30 minutes. So I texted Gab.

30 minutes later, Gab was at the door knocking.

Tyson opened the door and told Gab to sit down.

"Look pal, your wife enjoyed being fucked by us last night. She came like you wouldn't believe it. Now I need you to promise this. As per your contract, Xenia is our property and as her rightful owner, we forbid you to have any sexual access to her. Understood?" Tyson asked.

"Y..yy.yes undestood" Gab replied.

"Ok now bring your sued up wife home" Tyson ordered.

"We will be in contact with you the next couple of days Xenia" Brick told me.

"Great, looking forward to it hon, call me" I smiled at them and got out from the room and headed home.

Once we got home, I was too tired to do anything. It was 12:30pm, I took a shower and fell asleep. I got up the following morning! I slept through! Gosh, it was that draining.

On Sunday, we all went to church as a family as always. This time all I could ever think about was black cock and more black cock. We did nothing special on Sunday night, just chilling with the kids watching TV. Gab did not have the nerve to mention anything anymore to me.

Wednesday came, Brick texted me.

"I am going to pick you up at 12 sharp. Tell your boss you'll be back in 2 hours." Brick texted. I replied "OK".

My pussy was twitching and itching. My mouth was salivating looking forward to taste the manly black cock, my throat craving to be shoved.

I waited outside my office at 11:55 and I saw a gangsta car full of accessories and rims that says 'I'm a criminal' all over it. He pulled over and told me to get in. As soon as I got in, I kissed his cheek and said hi to him.

"I missed you babe" I said.

"Me too." Brick replied.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"I'm gonna take you to our friend. He's a good guy. He's a tattooist." He said

"uuhhhh... so we're going to that stage hey...what do you want the tattoo to say hon?" I asked teasing him.

"Don't worry baby, you'll see it when they're done" He chuckled.

He said they, which implies more than one tattoo. Well to be honest, I kinda felt turned on by the fact my body will have inks showing the world who owns me.

When we got to the parlour, Brick introduced me to Big Sean, the tattooist.

"we'll..welll...welll...ain't this is the queen of spade u beenagging all week long?" Big Sean said.

"Hi Big Sean, nice to meet you, my name is Xenia" I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you, you lil hottie!" Big Sean flirted.

"Ok, why dont you take your dress off and lay down there. I'm gonna get these inks ready for you. Good ol' Brick has something special for you heheh" He showed me the bench seat.

I had to admit it was kinda painful. Big Sean started with my back above my ass, my left ass cheek, my right ankle, my left tits just above the nipple when it started to curve, above my pussy and my right shoulder blade. I had six tattoos all up. It took Big Sean around an hour and a half to finished all the tattoos.

"Ok done...now get up and see for yourself" Big Sean pat my ass cheek.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Big Sean did "ace of spade symbol with a Q in the middle" on my ankle and left ass cheek, "Black Owned Property" above my ass, "Big Black Cock Only" above my pussy, "BBC slut inside an ace of spade symbol" on my left tits, and lastly "I love BBC" with a red heart as to the word love on my right shoulder blade. There is no way anyone wouldn't notice. I can't imagine the look I will get going to the beach.

"Ohh...my Godd... they are beautiful darling" I said complimenting Big Sean.

"You're welcome" Big Sean grinned.

"Now, nobody will ever hit on you again after seeing these marks on you. Ok, we gotta be somewhere else" Said Brick.

I kissed Big Sean farewell and left with Brick.

"hon, the tattoos and the wordings got me all horny, mind if we make a detour?" I teased while rubbing his cock.

"Sure thing" He looked for a park and pulled his car over. He motioned to a public toilet which looked pretty abandoned. We got into oner the cubicle. It was dirty and smelly. It smelled urine so bad it tingled my nose. But got aroused by the fact I am gonna get fucked in a public toilet by a thug.

I began to undress and dropped on my knees and started to suck on his sweaty black cock. I deep throated myself and hammy saliva again drooling all over my tits and bra. Brick ordered me to stand up and I turned around following his guidance. He wanted to fuck my from behind. I bent over and face down facing the dirty toilet bowl. But I didn't care. All I care about was my pussy was crying to be destroyed again.

"fuckk mer please Brick... I missed you, fuck me real hard" I begged.

"fucking married rich whore...I give you what you want" Brick answered. With that, he shoved his big black cock inside of me.

"OOHHHH FUCCCKKKK...YESSS...YESSS...GODDD...YESSSS...FUCK ME HARD LIKE A WHOREE...YES..YES... TEAR THAT PUSSY APART...IT'S YOUR PUSSYYY...TAKE IT...TAKE IT...USE MEEEEE!!" I screamed out loud.

He pulled my hair and fucked me even harder. It didn't take more than 5 minutes, I came.

"OOOWWHHHH FUCKKK...IM CUMMMMMIIINGGG..." I let loose. I squirted and squirted and my body was jerking back and forth uncontrollably. Brick took advantage of this and shoved it harder than he did the first time. With this I came again.

"SHITTT...YESSSSSSSS...JUST LIKE THATTTT...IM CUMMINNGGG AGAINNNN...AAAANNHHHHHH...AHHHHH...AHHHH...OHHH..." I had another orgasm.

This time he kept it inside and kept on pounding me of another half an hour and he started to pulled my hair back and pound my pussy even harder.

"ahhh...ahhh...mmpphh... Im cumminngggg...take my seed you married whore!" He grunted.

Waves and waves of fresh cum went into my pussy and flowed into my womb. He then pulled out his smile hard cock and asked me to dress up. I pulled my undies and got dressed. By the time we got back to my office, I kissed him good bye and walked back to my office. I just realised my undies were wet from Brick's cum still oozing out.

My early life as queen of spades, I thought to myself. Would not have it any other way.

To be continued...

ps3lite
ps3lite
523 Followers