Xenowars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released its grip on the woman and Ellen just stayed there on her hands and knees, hoping this ravishing would never stop.

"Fuck me harder!" She pleaded.

The large phallus stroke her hard and fast, rocking Ellen's whole body back and forth without pause. The girl's loud moans mixed with squelchy sounds that echoed across the tunnels. She became surprise that her second orgasm was already building within her loins.

Soon after, as the creature discharged a load of cum into her body, Ellen exploded in another mind-blowing climax far stronger than the first one. Her eyes rolled up her head and her body convulsed violently. She was now completely at the mercy of the creature and she loved it.

Many more orgasms would follow...

One hour later, Ellen was exhausted but still she wanted more. The creature knew that she had to be maintained in a state of utter arousal until instructed otherwise and he intended to do so . It retrieved its phallic tail from her cum-filled pussy and lifted her hips up in the air. Then, two fat tentacles protruded from the creature's head and snaked around her slim body.

The monster aligned one tentacle at her pussy and the other at her ass. It was time for the real party to begin...

"Please, don't stop. It feels so good..." Ellen whispered.

Both fat tentacles penetrated her pussy and ass simultaneously, pushing everything aside as they stabbed forward. The double penetration took Ellen by surprise. She opened her eyes wide but she stared at nothing as a blinding light sparked inside her mind and out-shined everything else.

Her body was tense and shaking from the astonishing rapture that radiated from her crotch. This creature was giving her the best fuck of her life. She was going to come again and it was going to be monumental...

Moments later, when the tentacles began to vibrate, she was done. The orgasmic overdose turned Ellen into a mass of pink, shuddering flesh with not a single thought other than bliss.

Gina and Joey arrived at the scene to find Ellen immobile on the ground. Both fat tentacles were still squirming inside of her but she was completely limp, only moving at the monster's rhythm.

"Is she dead?! Are we too late?" asked Joey in desperation.

"She is not dead. I can see her breathing," Gina responded.

Ellen was submerged in a heavenly stupor where everything around her meant nothing. As Gina got closer, she could hear Ellen's barely audible moans of pleasure.

"She is barely conscious. Looks like our green friend did a real number on her," Gina said.

"Thank God she is alive." Joey was more than happy that her sister had a chance to become once again the cheerful young woman she had always been. "We should take her to the base. Maybe our alien friends can fix her. Make her normal again," Joey said enthusiastically.

Gina had something different in her mind. The rebels' offensive against the invaders was about to start and Ellen could be crucial to win the battle. Or maybe they can extract valuable information from her, Gina thought, looking down at the converted blond. Then she said, "You are right. We should take her to the base."

Part 2: Spies

After being captured by one of the rebels' sentinels, Ellen was held captive inside an abandoned factory. The reptiles knew she could become a good asset if they were able to fix her corrupted mind.

Even in her helpless situation, the young woman stood defiantly before her enemies, "Let me go! My mother will crush you when she finds out that you have me here!"

Ellen tried unsuccessfully to free herself from the hard metal claw wrapped around her waist. Her brother and a reptilian stood in front of her while a strange metallic tentacle waved around her head, analyzing her brain waves.

"Relax Ellen. You have been brainwashed. We will correct that," the reptilian said.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Ellen yelled, them she added, "There is nothing to correct. I am perfect the way I am now. And you will be too after we conquer the whole world."

"Please Ellen. Let them help you," pleaded her brother.

"These creatures will help in the process of conversion. Just let them work," the reptilian said as he leaned forward and opened a small container located beside the captive woman. The reptile pulled two twitching worms from the box and placed them on Ellen's thighs. Each worm was about fifty centimeters long and had thick segmented bodies that exuded a bluish slime.

"Don't try to take them away or you will feel excruciating pain," the reptilian added.

"Get these gruesome things away from me!" Ellen screamed, more angry than afraid. She immediately started feeling subtle prickles on her thighs as the worms slid upwards.

"Oh God! What will they do to my sister?" Joey asked, staring at the creatures with disgust.

"The process of correcting her mind will follow the same path as the one that corrupted her. It is the only way," the reptilian answered.

Ellen saw Joey and the reptilian walking away. She tried desperately to appeal to Joey's brotherly feelings. Her eyes glowed, trying to capture her brother's but he never looked directly at her face, fully aware of Ellen's mesmerizing powers, "Joey! Don't leave me here! Help me get out of here!"

"Hang in there, sister. You will be fine really soon."

When she found herself alone, Ellen grabbed one of the worms and pulled, trying to remove it from her leg but a sudden and shocking pain forced her to stop. As soon as Ellen let go of it, the pain went away. "Ouch!! It feels like I am trying to pull off my skin!"

Ellen quickly realized that the worm was approaching her pussy and she tried to block it but the worm once again used injected chemicals through her skin to induce awful pain. She moved her hand away.

The writhing creature found Ellen's vaginal entrance and pushed its head forward. A different combination of chemicals worked in the opposite way as before. A sensation of overwhelming pleasure sparked within the young woman's crotch and spread across her entire body.

"Ahh! What is it doing to me?"

Moments later, Ellen dismissed any intention of stopping the worm and focused on the unbelievable feeling that grew stronger as the creature moved deeper into her pussy.

"Oh my God! This feels incredible!!"

Ellen's belly bulged slightly while the worm squirmed and twisted, stretching her vagina, stimulating her yielding body against her will.

While the worm sliding into Ellen's pussy was almost completely inside, accommodating its long flexible body within the tight, cozy space, the second worm circled around her thigh, approaching her anus. Ellen only noticed this when it started to penetrate her! The worm shoved its head into her anus accelerating her chemically enhanced arousal.

Ellen moaned and her body tensed from this new sensation but far from trying to resist, she wished for more.

The metallic tentacle that waved around Ellen's head sensed a spike in her brain activity. The right time was approaching and it sent a signal to the bulky machine at its base, setting the process in motion.

Now both worms flooded Ellen's body with arousing substances, adding to the physical stimulation of their pulsating, twisting bodies. It was more than Ellen could take...

The ravished woman reached her first orgasm! Ellen quickly forgot about her brother, the invaders and everything else. All she cared about was the delightful feeling that possessed her body and numbed her mind.

Meanwhile, the metallic tentacle took more samples of her brain waves.

The worm in Ellen's ass reached impossibly deep into her body while the other worm churned and twisted, finding a final accommodation inside her womb.

Ellen's legs trembled beneath her as her orgasm slowly faded down. She didn't notice that more worms were coming out of the container and crawling towards her feet.

Moments later, a third worm was sliding into her crammed pussy. It didn't matter that there was not enough room; there was no way to stop the worm from pushing all the way inside of Ellen. As soon as the first orgasm finally ended, Ellen reached another one, more potent and longer lasting. The metallic tentacle realized it was time and initiated the conversion process. It emitted a strange light from its hollow tip and Ellen immediately felt it invading her mind, pulling away at her Master's teachings. She tried to fight it; to defend her new powerful self. But the mind shattering orgasm made it impossible to resist.

The metal claw that kept Ellen in place opened up to make room for her expanding belly. Small bumps popped out here and there from the twisting worms that entwined into one another, prolonging her devastating orgasm for the longest time.

The process was unstoppable now. Ellen's mind was once again a blank canvas ready to be painted with anything the reptilians wanted. The only thing that mattered to her was the spot between her legs and the way it made her feel.

A few hours later, the orgy continued. All the worms were now lodged inside Ellen's shuddering body while the ravished woman experienced orgasm after orgasm. The mysterious light still danced before her unfocused eyes but she didn't even realize it.

The worms churned around each other, fighting for the best place inside her belly and keeping Ellen in a spiral of unending bliss that would define her new personality.

Her eyes glowed in yellow as an instinctive, desperate reaction to fight back the incredible force that was transforming her mind once again. But it was too late. Ellen's loyalty to the invaders was slowly vanishing away after each orgasm that ravished her numbed brain.

The cheerful college student that she was before was long gone. The mind-controlled slave devoted to the invaders was gone as well. At this very moment, a new Ellen was being born.

***

Meanwhile, pretending to be a captured slave, Megan had managed to infiltrate the invader's headquarters. One of the guards ordered her to stand and wait next to two other mesmerized women who appeared to be mother and daughter. These women stood rigidly, motionless, with their unblinking eyes staring forward. Megan did the same while thinking about her next move. Then, Gorogn entered the room...

Shit, someone is coming. Megan thought alarmed.

Gorogn walked toward the new slaves while analyzing their physical condition. The state of their bodies would determine their job within the complex.

"What do we have here?" Gorogn asked rhetorically.

Megan mind was racing but she stayed frozen, faking a deep entrancement, Holy crap! Maybe this creature is one of the leaders. It is freaking ugly!

Gorogn touched the left nipple of the youngest woman. She didn't react at all. Megan was certain that she would not be able to do the same.

Oh my God! Don't let him grab me or I'll pee myself.

But luckily for Megan, Gorogn took a step back and said, "All of you will do just fine for the nest. Follow me!"

Gorogn commanded and they obeyed. The older woman felt her pussy twitch but she couldn't really understand why. So did her daughter's. Megan realized that her only option was to follow them.

I hope the leader of this invasion is in this nest he just mentioned. Megan thought, starting to march behind the other slaves.

After several minutes of walking through the complex, they reached an intersection of four halls. There was a mushy fungus covering the floor and a big hole in the center. Loud moans echoed in the room as another slave was being ravished by a monstrous creature.

That poor woman is being fucked so hard by that huge monster! I hope they won't force me to do the same! Megan thought.

The big creature was holding the woman by her waist and was smashing her frail body against his cock, over and over. She squealed in enthralled bliss, happy to serve the invaders as a breeding womb to create more monsters.

I can´t believe she doesn't mind the size of his cock! Megan thought with amazement.

Gorogn led Megan and the two slaves a few steps further and stopped near a pod rooted on the fungus, then he spoke to the older slave, "You, step near the pod and spread your legs."

"Yes, Master," was the monotone response.

Megan looked discretely around to room, searching for a place to hide now that Gorogn was distracted but there was none. She got even more nervous.

Shit! How am I going to get out of this?! I don't see the main leader anywhere around here.

The older slave walked forward and stood with her feet at either side of the pod. The planet's transformation to make it more suitable for its new inhabitants would start here, in this chamber and soon would spread across the entire world.

Gorogn rejoiced on the imminent success of the invasion, "All of you will be in charge of scattering the nagarkan's seeds. It is our Master's favorite food and he will be pleased with your work."

"Yes, Master," Mother and daughter responded.

Megan answered the same way a second later, then she thought... Scattering seeds?!

The pod between the woman's legs was a nagarkan plant. It had the ability to change any creature's behavior to its own advantage. Using any living thing that moved nearby to carry its seeds and disseminate them in faraway places. Gorogn knew that the seeds needed to remain wet and warm until dropped on a fertile land.

As soon as the slave spread her legs, a large tentacle protruded from the pod. The flexible appendage waved around the slave's body, searching for an opening. It curved between her legs failing to detect her vaginal entrance but it found her anus. With a swift move, the tentacle penetrated her ass! It stopped for a second, then pushed forward, exploring the slave's tense body.

"Your body now belongs to the plant. It may do with you whatever it wants," Gorogn said.

"Yes... Mast...ugghh!"

Megan saw the woman's eyes open wide, then rolling up her head. She started to panic, Oh God! I have to get out of here!

The pain from the rough penetration weakened the older woman's entrancement. She suddenly remembered seeing her daughter naked on the floor fighting a monstrous bug and another bug jumping in her direction. Everything was a blur after that. The woman mumbled her daughter's name just before a new set of chemicals were injected in her blood stream.

"...Susan...Ah!..."

The plant was preparing her to carry its seeds and her pussy twitched in response. She was ready.

Megan didn't realize that her own eyes were wide open, staring at the other woman's anus, God! The tentacle is pushing so deep inside of her! It is going to kill her!

The tentacle pushed deep within the slave's innards as it extended from the pod, filling her completely, searching for an appropriate place in her body to eject its seeds.

Gorogn ordered Susan to move closer to the plant too, "Move closer to your mother. Help her stand still."

She obeyed without hesitation, "Yes, Master."

Megan trembled with fear, Fuck! I'm next! If I run I'll blow my cover. But if I stay, this plant will do the same to me!

Susan stood in front of her mother, staring forward, impassive. The older woman's shuddering body meant nothing to her. She was just another slave serving her purpose.

Megan saw the appendage still pushing deeper into the woman's ass. It was impossible. For a moment she forgot about running away and imagined the tentacle writhing and churning inside of the slave's body, moving past her belly and into her esophagus. Megan felt a spontaneous tickling in her pussy.

And then it happened! The woman grunted faintly as the tentacle spread her jaw wide-open and projected from her mouth, waving in the air.

Shit! It passed through her completely! Megan thought with astonishment.

The tentacle twitched and churned right in front of Susan's unblinking eyes while her mother gargled from the pulsating limb protruding from her throat. The nagarkan plant was about to pull back when it found a new hole and decided to explore. It found Susan's mouth.

Susan opened her eyes wider from the sudden penetration of the tentacle into her throat, pushing past her esophagus and beyond.

Megan observed with incredulity from a few steps away. Her nervousness was mixing with an unexplainable excitement as she felt a cold breeze circle around her pussy lips. She was getting wet. Holy crap! The tentacle is now penetrating the daughter! That's it! I'll run to hell out of here!

Gorogn was getting excited as well watching the plant ravish both mother and daughter with a single tentacle, "This is most unexpected. I like this." Then he called for Megan, just a second before she started running, "You, come close to me and get down on your knees!"

Megan decided not to run. She had an important mission to complete. He wants me to suck his cock? Ok. That, I can do. As long as I don't get close to that fucking plant, Megan thought, then she responded faking entrancement, "Yes, Master." The rebel's moistening pussy made the decision a bit easier.

Megan knelt at Gorogn's feet; his large cock throbbing inches from her face. Wow! This is the biggest cock I have ever seen.

"Suck it!" Gorogn demanded.

"Yes, Master."

While Megan timidly licked Gorogn's penis, the plant's tentacle was moving deeper into Susan's body, churning within her belly, searching further inside.

Shortly after, the tentacle pierced across Susan's entire body and came out of her ass. The plant had its appendage waving in the air one more time, still without finding a good place to lay its seeds.

But the search continued. The tentacle curved between Susan's thighs and quickly found another way in! The plant swiftly shoved the tentacle into Susan's pussy and forced it all the way into her uterus. Susan moaned, muffled by the same tentacle that also filled her mouth.

Once within Susan's womb, the plant realized that this cozy environment was perfect for sheltering embryos. It immediately started releasing seeds, one by one. Each of them was a little bigger than a golf ball and covered with a gelatinous substance that not only helped it traveled through the tentacle but was also infused with arousing chemicals.

After a couple of minutes, Susan felt the blissful substances filtering into her blood stream causing her to reach a powerful orgasm. Her legs trembled forcefully but she remained in position, both from her willingness to serve her purpose and from the strong tentacle that passed completely through her shivering body.

Susan's belly was soon bulging from the huge number of seeds expelled within her womb. Meanwhile, Gorogn got tired of Megan's strange timidity and grabbing the back of her head, he shoved his entire cock down her throat.

"This is the way it's done!" He grunted, ignoring the fact that Megan was not hypnotized at all.

Megan gargled and jolted but she knew that a real slave would take it without complains, so she did. Her noise was almost touching his pelvis and she felt his cock reaching way beyond her throat. She got scared but at the same time she felt her nipples hardening and her pussy twitched a couple of times.

God! I can't believe I swallowed it all.

Two meters ahead, Susan's belly was full to the limit. The plant retrieved the tentacle from her pussy with a wet, squelchy movement. It kept pulling the flexible appendage through Susan's quivering body until it finally came out of her mouth.

Susan tightened her pussy behind it, keeping the seeds trapped inside her womb. Somehow she knew that she had to keep them there until the time was right. A blissful feeling of accomplishment overwhelmed her and the ravaged young woman climaxed again. Without the tentacle's firm support, she crumbled limply to the mushy ground.

123456...9