Xenowars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent! Let me look at it," Gina said, extending her hand to grab it, "It is not heavy at all. Thanks!"

The amphibians were a little more excited than they should about Gina's presence. They had mated with a few human females already and they liked it. They made her a proposal that sounded less than honest but Gina was grateful for their help so she pretended to believe them.

"There is one more thing. We should mate to make your body stronger for battle. It will help you greatly," the amphibian said.

Hmm... I think you just want to fuck me. But what the hell, I should have a relaxing activity for a change. Gina thought. "Sure, why not."

The other amphibian, which had a greenish skin, approached them. Both creature's cocks emerged from their bulky bodies. They were a lot bigger than Gina expected.

Holy crap! Look at the size of those cocks!

"Your body is slim and sexy. We will make you feel very good," the bluish amphibian said reassuringly as Gina removed her clothes and turned around.

Her nervousness and excitement was well hidden by her confident tone of voice. "Come here my friend. Let's see what kind of moves you have."

"You will learn that the reptilians are nothing compared to us when it comes to sex," he said while his cock started to move like a fifth limb.

Holly shit! He can move his cock like an elephant moves his trunk.

The bluish amphibian jutted his cock forward into Gina's body to an impossible depth. Gina felt his member stirring inside of her. God! I don't know what had happened to my body since I gave birth to that reptilian egg but this feels awesome!

The amphibian barely moved his bulky body but his flexible and long cock compensated thoroughly as it stroked back and forth into her pussy with amazing speed. Meanwhile, the other amphibian moved in front of Gina and shoved his tongue deep into her mouth, muffling her loud moans of pleasure.

His tongue tickles in my mouth. It feels so weird. Gina thought.

Gina was now completely in the mood, forgetting about the evil aliens, the invasion and everything else. She pulled the amphibian's tongue out her mouth and bent forward, letting the greenish creature shove his phallus instead. All she wanted was to enjoy those magnificent, pulsating cocks that throbbed inside of her body, pushing her closer to a long awaited orgasm. Mmmh... His cock tastes even better. I want more...

As Gina sucked the amphibian's member with eagerness, the fat creature step forward, shoving it deeper down her throat. Gina pictured both cocks reaching so deep, almost meeting in the middle of her trembling body. With this image in her mind, she reached her first climax. "Ahhhgg!"

Moments later, after coming down from heaven, Gina was back in the game, ready to take those bulky aliens for all they were worth. She told the bluish creature to lay on the floor and she straddled him while saying, "Lay still my darling. I am not done yet."

"You are amazing. We can take you back with us when this is over," the greenish amphibian said.

"Yes. You could have your way with us any time you want," the other added.

"That is a kind offer. I'll surely take it into consideration... Ahhh!" Gina responded, being interrupted by her own loud moan. She went down to her knees letting the lubricated phallus slid back into her vaginal cavity. It didn't cease to amuse to her how her tight, little pussy could accommodate such a large piece of alien meat.

The greenish amphibian moved closer and caressed her anus with the tip of his cock. Gina's pussy twitched tighter around the pulsating cock from anticipation of having a second huge phallus penetrating her. "Get ready for me. I'm entering your other hole."

"Yesss! I want you both inside of me." Gina said between gasps.

The greenish amphibian needed no further invitation and shoved his cock into Gina's ass so deep that she thought she was going to die right then and there...

But far from killing her, this new penetration brought Gina to a new, devastating orgasm that made her head spin and almost drove her unconscious. The woman's eyes rolled back as bright lights flashed inside of her mind. Gina's body trembled uncontrollably while both aliens competed with each other to see who could go deeper inside of her.

They kept pounding Gina's holes without mercy, prolonging her climax for a blissful eternity.

When she recomposed herself once again, there was a slimy tongue waiting right in front of her face and she sucked it into her mouth with eagerness. There was something strange about the amphibians' saliva that was so alluring and addictive. He tastes so good. I just had an orgasm and I think I am coming again...

And she did! Gina had a third orgasm almost as soon as the second ended. Just as before, the amphibians kept fucking her relentlessly.

After a couple more orgasms, Gina rested limply on the amphibian's chest, letting herself by used as a fuck toy. They weren't joking when they said... uugh... that their sex skills were better than the reptilians'...

After a while, the greenish amphibian roughly pulled her backwards, forcing the large cock of the other amphibian to slip out of her pussy. This woke Gina from her dreamy state. "Aahhh!"

"Let's change positions..." the greenish amphibian said. "It is my turn to lie down."

Without removing his phallus from her ass, the amphibian laid flat on the floor, bringing Gina to lie on top of him, facing up. As the fat cock stirred inside of her, it became more evident how deep it was embedded within her body.

Oh God! I think I have died and gone to heaven... Gina thought, overwhelmed with boundless elation.

Gina lifted her head searching for her other lover and she signaled him to move closer. Her pussy was burning on emptiness. "Come to me big boy."

The bluish amphibian gladly complied and walked forward while Gina guided the tip of his cock between her pussy lips...

"At your service my lady," the amphibian said gallantly.

"Push it all the way inside of me. I want to feel it just like before," Gina said with a tone of urgency.

Gina's eyes crossed and her mind clouded as the huge phallus slid deep within her tight vaginal cavity once again. "Ahhgh!"

Her world became a surreal reality of impossible penetrations that bewildered her and excited her immeasurably. She reached yet another mind-blowing climax! Gina's whole body twitched and contorted within the blissful spasms of orgasmic release as her pussy and ass pulsated around the fat cocks that never stopped pumping.

"She is so delightful. I am reaching my peak," the bluish amphibian said.

"So am I. This mission has been a total success," responded the other.

Seconds later, both amphibians discharged a huge amount of a bluish sperm within Gina's packed body! ""Groaaahhh!"

Gina barely realized that her body was being flooded to the limit as she drifted in and out of consciousness from her own never-ending orgasm. Her spastic body received every drop of the hot, sticky sperm like a gift from paradise. The fluid filled every crevice and merged with her own juices, creating a joyful mixture that would remain inside of her for a very long time.

When the astonishing session was finally over, Gina recovered her breath wondering what had happened in the last few minutes. She just remembered having the most devastating orgasm of her life as they came inside of her and then everything became a fuzzy haze of delight. Her entire body tickled the same way her mouth had when she sucked the amphibians tongue, only multiplied by a hundred. It felt weird, but nice.

"Hehe... you are still shivering," the greenish amphibian said with obvious happiness. "I can see you enjoyed it."

"It was incredible... I can feel my body all tingly inside..." Gina responded still lightheaded.

"Now you are very relaxed and you will be a better fighter," the bluish amphibian added.

"Shit guys! Where did you learn to fuck like that?" Gina asked with true amazement. The playful nature of the amphibians was a nice change compared to the business-like conduct of the reptilians.

Their pleasant conversation was suddenly interrupted by the building's loud alarm!

"The alarm! Something is happening!" The amphibian said.

Gina new the meaning of this alarm and warned her new partners, "There are intruders in the building! Get ready to fight!"

"Grab the gun and go! You have an important mission to complete. We will cover you." the bluish amphibian said as he handed Gina the weapon.

Part 3: World's Fate

Gina was trying to get out of the old factory that served as the rebel's central base but the invaders blocked every exit. Now that she had the location of the evil mastermind controlling everything, she needed to get there as soon as possible and destroy him, whatever this creature was. The resistance was falling quickly and everyday more humans were brainwashed to help the Mengler's cause. Gina was holding the world's last hope in her hands.

She was running through a hallway thinking about her gun, Shit! I forgot my regular gun and the amphibians told me that this special weapon can only be used one time. I need to find a way out fast.

Gina heard some tiptoeing right behind her and when she turned her head, she saw one of the invader's giant bugs leaping towards her. She was barely able to lift her arms when suddenly, a friendly spider-like monster came out of nowhere and impaled the bug with a swift move of its sharp nail.

The dying bug twitched desperately as it emitted a piercing noise, calling for help.

"Wow! You got it! You killed the fucking bug!" Exclaimed Gina with admiration. Seconds later, more bugs were approaching the area. Gina and the friendly creature were quickly outnumbered.

At that moment, a familiar voice called for Gina down the hall. "Gina, this way!"

"Candra!" Gina yelled with relief.

Gina ran towards the exit while Candra shot another bug that managed to elude the friendly creature. The insect's guts burst out as the bullet perforated its thick exoskeleton. Fuck! This one was close.

"Hurry! I've found a way out of this place!" Candra said as Gina reached her.

Gina explained to Candra the importance of her mission and why she was not using the strange gun she was carrying. "This gun was especially designed to blow the shit out of the mastermind of the invasion but it can only be used once. And I must get to him first."

"Good thing I found you on time. We have to move now!" Candra responded.

But just as they reached the back entrance, another huge, ugly monster cut them off at the door. It was some sort of humanoid with a large head, large teeth and a bloated belly. "Watch out!" Gina screamed.

Candra tried to shoot at it but her gun was empty. "Shit! I am out of ammo!"

The creature kept moving upon them. Both women walked back as the monster knocked the gun out of Candra's hand. They had nowhere to run.

"Go back! This fucker is huge!" Candra yelled.

"There is no way back. The other side is crawling with bugs too!" Gina responded.

The monster cornered Gina and Candra against the wall as it adopted an intimidating stance. He still wasn't sure what to do with the females but they were not going anywhere. Candra noticed something particular about the creature; his dangling cock. Then she remembered something.

"Fuck this! I'm using the gun. Maybe the amphibians can recharge it," Gina said in desperation.

"No, wait. Don't shoot. You will never get to the amphibians in time. I have seen one of these creatures before. Let me try something," Candra said and then she stood up and started removing her clothes.

Gina was baffled by her friend's actions. "What the hell are you doing?"

Candra had in fact seen one identical creature a few days before. It was ravishing one woman in an alley and it didn't seem to care about anything else.

"I'll distract him. When you see the chance, go through that door and follow the tunnel on the left," Candra said.

"Are you nuts? This thing will eat you!" Gina exclaimed with true concern for her friend.

Moments later, it became pretty obvious to Gina what Candra was trying to do. When the monster smelled the scent of the fertile female before him, he stopped growling and attentively watched Candra's slow movements.

Complete naked, Candra crawled closer to the creature. I must be crazy for doing this. But it is the only way...

Candra reached out and hesitantly touched his small phallus. It grew to full erection almost instantly and it became enormous! Both Candra and Gina had the same simultaneous thought, Holy crap!

The monster grabbed Candra's hips and lifted her effortlessly from the floor, curious about the female's body configuration.

Candra was shuddering with fear, Oh fuck, oh fuck! Please don't kill me!

Gina watched from two meters away, pointing the gun at the creature's chest. If he tries to bite her, I am shooting the bastard.

The creature extended its long tongue and jiggled it between Candra's legs, rubbing her pussy lips and smearing them with lubricating saliva. Oh, gross, Candra thought at the weird feeling.

He is licking her pussy! This might actually work. She is so fucking brave! Gina thought.

The creature found Candra's vaginal opening and shoved its tongue in. The flexible limb squirmed and twitched reaching her uterus, corroborating her susceptibility for impregnation.

Candra felt the monster's tongue deep within her pussy and grunted in disgust, but her body reacted differently as her toes curled down and her nipples swelled involuntarily. Shit! His soggy tongue is so deep inside of me.

The hideous monster set her down to the floor and pulling her hips up, he aimed his cock at her pussy. Candra looked again at the size of it and had second thoughts, God! Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

But there was nothing she could do now. With a sudden, forceful move, the creature shoved his cock into her pussy all the way to the bottom. Candra screamed wildly as the fat phallus stretched her like never before. "Ahhhgh!"

Gina watched with wide open eyes, Shit! He pushed his entire cock inside of her!

The ravished woman tried desperately to free herself but the monster grabbed her hips firmly and started pumping her pussy with fast and ruthless strokes. Candra's body hurled around like a hand puppet.

Candra could feel the monster's cock impossibly deep inside of her. She looked at her crotch wondering how her body could take a pounding like that and still be in one piece. Even worse, her pussy was getting used to his enormous size and now a hint of shameful pleasure began to grow within her. He is going to rip me apart!

After a few minutes, Candra was lying flat on the ground while the monster, now on top of her, rocked his hips back and forth hastily. Candra moaned with every stroke, unable to disguise the enjoyable feeling of the wild fuck she was receiving, regardless of who or what was giving it to her.

Gina was still there, against the wall, staring at the hard ravishing, He is fucking her so hard!

But Candra hadn't forgotten why she was doing this. Realizing that the monster had released her hips, she saw the opportunity to make some room for Gina to escape. Candra turned over and started crawling away.

Gina quickly understood this. She is moving him away! Now is the time!

Candra managed to drag herself one meter but the creature quickly grabbed her again and started poking at her crotch with this cock. She was not going away without his sperm inside of her.

"Gina, don't worry about me... I'll deal with this," Candra whispered between gasps.

"Thank you for doing this, Candra. I will not forget it." Gina was reluctant to leave her friend at the mercy of this monster but she knew there was nothing else she could do. She couldn't use the weapon on this creature.

Now the monster was penetrating Candra again, unfortunately for her, he missed her pussy completely and shoved his cock into her ass. "Ahhhh!"

Candra went berserk from the sudden anal penetration. Her eyes rolled back as a baffling feeling of pain and pleasure mixed together in her dazzled brain.

The monster began to get a rhythm again, pumping his mate's ass with strong, steady strokes. Gina noticed that the creature was paying no attention to her. This was the chance she needed and started walking very slowly towards the exit.

Now is the time. He is so distracted with her. I feel sorry for Candra.

But at that moment, the monster stood up pulling Candra's body with him, never removing his cock from her ass. Gina immediately hunkered down, trying to stay away of the creature's reach.

"Fuck!"

Gina looked at the exit. It was so close, but the monster was even closer. It could easily grab her and kill her. Candra was unaware of any of this since the huge cock pumping her ass occupied all of her thoughts and concentration. Her ass had adjusted to his size and now she was shamelessly moaning out loud from the undeniable pleasure.

Should I risk it? I am so close. Gina wondered.

The monster was now on his back and Candra's was on top, facing at the ceiling. Her body trembled from head to toe as the creature's hips swayed up and down, driving his large cock in and out of her ass with mind-blowing speed. The monstrous phallus went so deep into her body that she couldn't even tell where it ended.

Gina was only a couple of step away from the creature, Shit! He is looking right at me.

Gina remained motionless and hesitant while Candra writhed and bounced onto the creature's cock, moaning with total surrender. Candra had done all she could to help Gina. Now she just had to endure the savage pounding on her body, trying not to reach an embarrassing orgasm in the process. She was certain to lose this battle.

When the monster stopped moving completely and discharged a vast load of sperm into her tight ass, Candra came as well. The overwhelmed woman's legs trembled rapidly and uncontrollably while her pussy contracted over and over on itself. Gina could clearly hear the streams of fluid ejecting from the monster's cock even though it was deeply embedded within her friend's body.

He is coming! He is coming inside of her!

Candra's belly began to bloat as more and more sperm was pumped into her guts. This was the reason of the monster's prominent abdomen. It was not filled with food but with thick, white cum, ready to impregnate as many females as possible.

At this moment, the creature couldn't care less about Gina. She slowly walked towards the door while watching the messy scene with astonishment.

Candra's body got stuffed to the limit until the sperm overflowed her and started gushing from her ass and mouth. She jolted wildly with orgasmic spasms that refused to fade down. The whole situation was so surreal, so overwhelming, and so... blissful.

Gina reached the exit safely and turned around to watch her ravished friend one last time. Candra was still breathing while lying completely limp on the monster's chest, cum leaking from everywhere.

Good, she is still alive! She is so fucking brave!

***

One hour later, Gina reached the entrance of the invader's headquarters where she met Yvonne, one of the scouts sent prior to the battle.

"Hi, this entrance is clear. Where is everyone?" Yvonne asked.

"Somehow they discovered our plan to attack today and they moved first. The base is falling into the invader's control," Gina responded.

"We should go back and help!" Yvonne said alarmed.

"No. I've come here to kill the mastermind of the whole invasion. I have his location and the weapon to do it."

1...456789