Xenowars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This fucking gun is useless! The amphibians were wrong! This can't be happening!"

The vibration in the room increased its frequency until a low humming noise began to resonate between the metal walls. The creature calmed down. Its wound had almost healed. It's eyes glowed with an intense yellow that was impossible to ignore.

"I have to do something, I have to kill it!" Gina said out loud with desperation.

The sound got louder and it began to reverberate inside Gina's head as well. She could feel it across her entire body but mainly inside of her brain. It became difficult to think.

Arrh... What is that noise?! That thing is trying to get inside my head! I can't let it! Gina thought, covering her ears.

The creature assessed the situation. He had been too distracted with her newest slave and this almost caused his death. How did this woman pass through security with a gun? How many were there? Gina needed to be interrogated. He needed to read her mind. The monster increased the yellowish glow of its eyes.

A sudden, overwhelming voice echoed in Gina's mind, startling her. The creature was speaking to her in a strange language but she could understand him. She couldn't explain it. The distressed woman felt her heart jolt in fear but at the same time her nipples swelled and her pussy stirred.

"Come to me!" said the incorporeal voice.

Oh God! He is talking to me! He is trying to hypnotize me like all those other women!

Gina's pupils distended widely to allow more of the alluring radiance flow into her brain. Her body felt the irresistible need to get closer to the glowing light of his eyes despite her mind fighting against it.

The light is so beautiful... but I can't let this happen... I have to kill him.

Gina stood up and started walking forward. Her mind was still struggling with the hypnotic power of the creature that threatened the existence of humanity, yet her hips swayed sexily as if she was trying to seduce him.

This is dangerous... I shouldn't get closer. She was determined not to cave in.

Gina stopped one meter from the creature, well within its tentacles' reach. Her body was now acting independently from her mind, offering itself to the monster. Gina was still aware of her desperate situation and tried unsuccessfully to act accordingly.

He is trying to possess me. He will try to fuck me. I must stop him...

While Gina stood motionless with her legs spread, the creature captured her stunned brainwaves and interpreted her thoughts. He began to read her mind...

He learned that this woman was the rebels' last resort. This could mean the final victory! But he had to be sure. Everything would become clearer once he read her mind from within.

The eyes... I must destroy those beautiful glowing eyes. Gina thought groggily.

The monster moved one tentacle closer to Gina's crotch and pressed slightly, testing her reaction. Gina jerked her hips vigorously in response to the unnerving touch. She hated it but then she felt a drop of her own lubrication juice dripping down her thigh. She was extremely aroused. Gina finally realized that her body was completely out of her control.

No..

An instant later, the mastermind creature bent its tentacle upward and penetrated Gina's tight pussy. He did it very slowly, savoring every second of his imminent victory. The detective felt her pussy lips stretching wider and wider as her vaginal cavity snuggled the fleshy appendage with loving anxiousness.

While the large phallus kept sinking into her pussy, Gina became even more confused. Her body was on fire, opening up to the blissful delights of absolute submission. She considered surrendering to the beast once and for all. Let the bliss possess her mind as much as it owned her body.

I can't let it go deeper... yes... deeper.

The detective's belly bulged out while the massive appendage accommodated within her slim body. She just stood there with her legs trembling and her mind trying to process what was going on. She had lost the battle and she knew it, but she couldn't admit it. Gina thought about the amphibians. They made love to her so well and she trusted them. It was all a lie; they betrayed her.

Ahhg... cock... too big.... amphibians... damned amphibians...

The monster toyed with Gina by lifting her from the ground using only the tentacle lodged in her pussy. Gina felt pain, follow by incredible pleasure, then pain again. She kicked hopelessly in the air while she tried unsuccessfully to grab on to something. This was so unreal. The tentacle was going to pass through her entire body and kill her.

Gina imagined the huge phallus sliding inexorably into her pussy, then into her womb, her chest and finally penetrating her brain. The monster was going to fuck her brain and her body was going to enjoy it immensely. In a way, she was betraying humanity too. She was going to die in the middle of a glorious orgasm.

My body... is betraying me too... I am going to cum...

Meanwhile, the creature aligned another tentacle at Gina's ass. He was going to drain the last bit of information from her brain before erasing her mind completely.

The bulbous head of the appendage pressed against her anus and shot forward, stuffing her slim body to the limit. Gina grunted from the rude intrusion as she felt her insides expanding and shifting violently.

Gina could feel the tentacles not only pumping in and out but also pulsating with a throbbing rhythm that was driving her insane. Her mind was quickly getting in sync with the irresistibly arousal that controlled her body.

I can't... resist anymore... I give up... make me cum!

The creature probed deeper into her ass and more information flowed from the detective's mind. There was a true sense of defeat roaming around Gina's brain. The humans had lost and now this planet belonged to him. There were no rebels left. Gina moaned out loud from the devastating feeling of the two massive tentacles squirming within her loins.

But then the monster found something surprising in Gina's memory. She believed the amphibians had betrayed her ... Gina started trembling as she was on the verge of a huge orgasm ... The creature realized that Gina must be mistaken because there was no deal with any amphibians! ... One second later, Gina exploded in the strongest climax of her life. Her pussy and ass wrapped hard around the tentacles with a strength she didn't know she had. She felt her body ejecting love juices that had been accumulating inside of her, waiting to be released within the power of ecstasy.

Gina shuddered uncontrollably riding the waves of bliss that overtook her body as both her holes clenched around the appendages, holding on to them, it was wonderful ... On the contrary, the monster felt an incredible pain on the tip of its tentacles. He tried to pull them out but Gina was so tightly attached to them that it was impossible. It was too late anyway ... The venom was already spreading!

The fleshy red skin of the tentacles started to change into a putrid tone that advanced quickly toward the appendage's base, inside the creature's mouth. The cause of this was powerful venom created by the amphibians specifically designed to destroy the mind-controlling creature. This was the ultimate, undetectable weapon and Gina was the perfect carrier to deliver it.

The venom traveled across the entire length of the tentacle and reached the inside of the monster. The eyes of the creature stopped glowing as he tried to figure out what was happening. The monster had fucked and purged information from dozens of women before without any danger. How could this woman be hurting him? He started to panic and tried dropping Gina to the mushy ground.

In a matter of seconds, the venom spread beyond the tentacles to the main bulk. The monster opened its mouth screaming in pain wondering why he couldn't discover the trap; why he couldn't read the female's mind correctly. Gina laid on the ground with her hips up, still holding on to the tentacles as hard as she could, not because she knew what was happing but because she wanted those blissful phalluses inside of her. She wanted her climax to last forever.

The creature jerked and trembled fully aware that he had been deceived. He tried to use the power of his superior mind to call for help but the damage was already too extensive. Only a pathetic grunt came out of his mouth heralding his imminent death.

A myriad of images flashed within the monster's huge brain. So many planets that he had invaded without fault. So many powerful beings had surrendered to him. It couldn't end like this; defeated by a slim, weak woman that craved for sex more than anything else. This couldn't be happening...

An instant later, the monster was dead.

***

Gina lay exhausted on the ground, breathing heavily from the aftermath of the most wonderful orgasm of her life. The slave kneeling beside her, with her mind completely blank and her pussy on fire, still waited to be penetrated again by her master.

The former detective came back to her senses slowly. She opened her eyes trying to remember where she was... until everything came back to her.

"Ummh... what happened..? Shit! ... the monster... I have to kill the monster," she said.

"You already did it," someone said from across the room.

Gina sat up and looked astonished at the blackened inert body of the monster in front of her. He wasn't moving. The last thing she remembered were those huge tentacles being shoved into her body and then everything became a mind-shattering bliss.

"What the fuck?!" Gina exclaimed.

"He is dead," the reptilian spoke again.

Gina turned around and looked at her ally, standing behind her. She had a lot of questions to ask.

"Hey, you are here! What happened? I don't understand. The gun... failed. He didn't blow up like the amphibians said he would," Gina said.

"I'm sorry that we had to deceive you about the gun. It was the only way to conceal our plans from this monster," the reptilian explained. "The real weapon was inside you in the form of powerful venom. If we had told you about it, the monster would have read it from your mind and killed you."

Gina realized that they had used her like a sex toy and it kind of bothered her but she acknowledged that it was the only way. What was really important was right there, in front of her eyes. The mind-controlling monster was dead.

"So this fucker is really dead? Does this mean we won?!" Gina asked excitedly.

"Yes, we won. Your world is safe. The rest of the creatures will be docile now. There is no one to control and manipulate their tiny brains," the reptilian responded.

"This is fucking awesome!" Gina stood up with a grin of satisfaction and started walking away. She made promises she had to keep.

"Where are you going?" the reptilian asked.

"I have some pending business to attend. Please help that hypnotized woman would you? And try not to fuck her," Gina said, signaling at the entranced slave.

"Ok. I'll try... no guarantees... he he he." the reptilian responded.

***

Not far from there, Ellen was still holding her mother. Monica fell in and out of consciousness while her body jerked sporadically from the overwhelming feeling of the worm that squirmed inside of her. The older woman's mind was wide open to let Ellen purge all of the invader's teachings. She was almost free...

Ellen laid Monica on the cold floor and sat beside her. She lovingly caressed her mother's belly as it bumped here and there while the worm accommodated itself within the confined space. All she could do now was to wait and hope for a full recovery.

Moments later, Monica regained consciousness and sat up. Ellen looked at her mother with anxiousness, waiting to see the changes in her personality.

"Ellen? What happened? Where are we? Why are we naked?"

"Mom! Is it really you? Are you ok now?"

Monica couldn't remember anything after the unexpected visit from Ellen's teacher, Sara, almost a year ago. She listened in shock while Ellen explained everything that had happened in the last eleven months. The world was never going to be the same but now there was hope. If Monica's mind could be freed from the invader's control, then any slave could be turned back to normal.

"Thank you baby! Thank you for saving me!" Monica cried.

"It's ok. Everything would be fine now," Ellen said, embracing her mother.

***

Meanwhile, Gina returned to the place where she had left Megan with the bug-like monster. She was relieved to see that Megan looked fine and the giant bug was gone.

"Megan! Are you ok? Where is the creature?" Gina asked.

"The giant bug had me trapped here, but a moment ago it started acting strange and then just walked away."

Gina helped Megan up. She couldn't stop staring at her friend's bloated belly.

Megan explained, "After you left, this monster started pushing some kind of eggs inside of me. I lost count of how many."

Wow! She is really stuffed. Gina thought.

After a few steps, Megan stopped. She was not planning to walk around carrying the bug's babies. "I am going to push them out. Can you help me please?"

"Of course I can," Gina answered.

Megan spread her legs, placed her hand on her belly and pressed down. She could feel the eggs flipping around but nothing was happening. "They are not coming out!"

Gina carefully touched Megan's bulging skin, trying to determine how many eggs were inside. I think there are six eggs. Then she said, "Maybe you need to push, as if you were giving birth."

Following her friend's suggestion, Megan started pushing with all her might while she kept pressing her belly. She could feel one of the eggs sliding down and stretching her vaginal cavity.

Gina still had her hand on Megan pelvis and could also feel the egg moving, "I think its working! Keep going!"

Seconds later, the greenish surface of a slimy egg was protruding between Megan's pussy lips.

"I can see it. One is coming out!" Gina exclaimed.

Megan could feel every bump and crevice of the fat, rugged object as it slowly glided down her vaginal walls. Far from being painful, it was a very pleasurable sensation. Megan almost moaned out loud but Gina was right there and it would be too embarrassing to show any sort of excitement. She did her best to restrained herself.

"It is almost all out. Keep pushing!"

Gina grabbed the egg as it vacated Megan's body. It felt heavy and pulsated with life. "Wow! It looks so strange. Something is moving inside."

Megan's legs were shaking while she looked down at it. Both women watched it for a moment and then Gina placed it carefully on the floor. It didn't feel right to smash it.

"Ok, one down, a few more to go. Let's do this," Megan said with renewed encouragement.

Twenty minutes later, there were four slimy eggs already on the floor and another one half way through Megan's stretched pussy lips. The woman's whole body trembled from the overwhelming sensation. She was grunting and moaning out load, no longer able to hide the obvious pleasure that the gliding eggs provided for her.

Gina helped by embracing Megan from behind and pressing down on her belly with both hands. She couldn't blame Megan from feeling so exited since she could feel her own pussy getting wet from the whole situation. "Keep pushing. You are almost done."

As the fifth egg finally slid out of her pussy, Megan reached an inevitable orgasm. Her legs shook rapidly while the rest of her body jolted uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled back as her entire world concentrated on that spot between her legs that twitched over and over, almost sending her unconscious.

Gina grabbed her friend trying to prevent her from falling over but there was no use, Megan crumbled forward. Shit! She is coming so hard!

Megan lay on her knees for a minute trying to recompose herself. Gina knew that it was not ever yet. There were only five eggs on the floor. One was still inside.

"Are you ok?" Gina asked.

"Sorry... I..." Megan mumbled.

Gina interrupted, "You don't need to explain. I have been in the same situation myself. There is still one egg inside. You just need to push a little more and it is over."

"I can't push anymore. I am exhausted. You have to get it out," Megan said in a low voice.

"Me?" Gina asked surprised. She thought about for a moment. She still needed to find Yvonne so there was no time to waste. "Ok, I'll do it. Are you ready?"

Gina instructed Megan to lay on her back while she scanned her friend's belly. The egg was far inside.

"I am ready," Megan said.

Gina moved her hand as gentle as possible, pumping Megan's pussy with her fingers until her whole fist was inside. Megan's skin was still very tender from her previous experience and Gina's hand was triggering countless sensations that traveled from head to toe.

How can she be so tight after pushing out all those fat eggs? Gina thought.

The detective could clearly feel Megan's cavity clutching down on her forearm as she pushed her hand deeper and deeper, until she found the round object lodged comfortably within her belly. Megan was going out of her mind and couldn't even hear her friend's words. "I've got it! I'm pulling it out!"

Gina grabbed the egg and pulled it out very slowly while Megan jerked and twisted like a fish out of water, undergoing another mind-blowing orgasm that overwhelmed her already wrecked body.

I better hurry or she is going to fall unconscious. Gina thought.

Finally, the last egg came out of Megan's body. The exhausted woman lay limp on her back, breathing heavily. She stared up with unfocused eyes, trying to collect her thoughts.

"It is done! You can rest for a moment," Gina said, still holding the egg.

"Th....thanks..." Megan responded, still out of breath.

"We have to keep moving soon. Yvonne might be in trouble and we need to find her," Gina said as she stood up.

That was so fucking great! Megan thought, surprising herself. Her orgasmic aftermath still lingered, but she wanted to help Yvonne, "Ok... Just give me a minute."

Gina started walking towards the door and Megan followed close behind, looking down at the six greenish eggs piled up on the floor. She felt her pussy stir slightly as she moved her hand to her flat belly. I can't believe all those things fit inside of me.

***

Gina and Megan searched the enemy base, passing a few bugs that walked freely and without purpose across the halls. The detective heard a woman's voice in a room ahead and looked carefully inside.

"There she is! Be careful. Don't let the creature see you." Gina whispered.

Megan also peaked inside.

Holy crap! She is mounting a freaking ugly monster!

Yvonne was indeed fucking the creature like there was no tomorrow. It was the same humanoid monster that chose her when they first entered the complex. She bounced up and down on his cock while waving her hips back and forth in a sensual rhythm. Her half-opened eyes displayed a strange detachment indicating that she was under some sort of narcotic influence. Yvonne caressed her nipples showing an obvious, uncontrolled excitement.

Gina was barely able to see the base of the creature's large cock penetrating Yvonne's pussy. But she could see the outline of his phallus going all the way up her belly. Yvonne grunted as the air was expelled from her lungs every time she let her body smash down on her mate.

Gina moved closer and hid behind a nearby column. She considered jumping on the couple and pushing Yvonne away from the monster but it was too dangerous. The creature had its sharp blades at either side of Yvonne and he only needed a fraction of a second to cut her in half.

If I had my gun, I'd blow this fucker's brains out right now, Gina thought.

1...456789