Xenowars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Gina analyzed the situation, Yvonne was completely unaware of her surroundings. All she cared about was the large phallus shoved between her legs and the overwhelming pleasure that it gave her. She couldn't remember how her state of mind changed from wanting to kill this monster to wanting to fuck him so badly. But it didn't matter anymore; her mind was trapped in a loop of unending bliss as a strand of drool fell from her lower lip.

The monster lifted his head slightly and spoke. Gina heard the same gibberish she had heard before but somehow Yvonne seemed to understand. She began to change her position...

Yvonne placed her feet on the ground and sat back on his cock. This position allowed for longer and deeper penetrations. The monster was using Yvonne like a sexual puppet.

Gina observed her friend bouncing and moaning. She remembered when the other monster climaxed inside of Candra, back at their home base. The creature had lost control for a few seconds allowing her to escape. The same thing might happen here too. This would give her time to pulled Yvonne to safety, away from those blades. Gina decided to wait. There was a metal box sitting on the floor between her and the couple and this gave her an idea.

This will be your last orgasm, you ugly beast, Gina though angrily.

Megan, still standing near the entrance, was having completely different thoughts, I'm getting horny again just by watching them. What's wrong with me?

Several minutes later, Gina was still waiting. Yvonne looked tired but she never stopped moving her hips. The creature was making strange noises and his tail moved in waves with increasing intensity.

I think it's almost time. I have to be ready.

The creature spoke a few more words and Yvonne started moving faster. The woman's legs trembled, part from the exertion and part from the bliss of her lover's cock penetrating so deep inside of her, filling her so utterly.

Suddenly, Yvonne and the creature stopped moving completely. They both closed their eyes at the same time as if their minds were connected. Yvonne felt his cock enlarging within her tight cavity and the monster felt her pussy clutching down on his phallus. The couple stayed like this for a brief moment... then they both exploded in climax!

The monster growled loudly as he sprayed his cum into his mate's soft body. His tail shook like a rattlesnake and his gills stood erect from the pleasure of spreading his seed.

Yvonne was in the same state of arousal but for reasons she could not understand. There she was, receiving a huge load of sperm from an ugly monster and yet she was shaking uncontrollably from the greatest orgasm of her life. She felt the monster's cock pulsate as it discharged load after load of white, sticky cum inside her body, filling her womb to the limit, making her shudder in ecstasy.

The moment Gina saw the white sperm spraying out of Yvonne's pussy she knew it was time. The climaxing creature never saw the Detective lifting the heavy metal box, ready to drop it over his head with all her might. This was going to be his last time fucking a human female.

Let's see how you like this box on your head, you fucking rapist.

The box smashed down on the creature's head, crushing his skull against the floor. Gina could clearly hear his neck breaking within a brief muffled grunt from the monster. The creature shook for a few seconds with agonizing spasm until it lay completely still. He was dead.

Meanwhile, Yvonne shook for a few more seconds until her lingering orgasm faded down and she rested exhausted on her back. Gina knelt by her side, lifting her head and trying to wake her out of her blissful reverie.

"Yvonne! Wake up! It is over. We won the war!"

"Is she okay?" Megan asked, approaching them.

Gina saw Yvonne's belly twitching as the monster's cock continued to pump sperm even after he was dead. Yvonne moaned softly while she whispered a few unexpected words to Gina. Whatever drug had made her fuck the monster, was still circling in her veins. "Gina... make love to me.."

Gina smiled briefly from her friend's request. She thought it was actually not a bad idea but this was not the place or the time, "We need to move her. His cock is still inside of her." Gina said, looking at Yvonne's cum-leaking pussy.

She start pulling Yvonne's limp body away as the monster's cock vacated her shivering body. Wow! She is full of sperm. I hope she doesn't get pregnant.

They waited a moment until Yvonne recovered enough to walk. Gina embraced her friend and helped her out into the hall. It was a long way back to the home base.

"Come on Megan. Let's go home," Gina said, looking over her shoulder at Megan, who was still staring at the dead monster.

"Okay. I'm right behind you." Megan said. He was certainly ugly. But his cock is gorgeous.

***

After Ellen liberated her mother's mind from enslavement, they walked calmly towards the exit. The reptilian had explained that most of the creatures would be docile after the death of the mind-controller, but he forgot to mention that intelligent creatures like Gorogn were still a dangerous menace.

He was hiding around the corner of a narrow hall, watching at Ellen and Monica walking towards him, unaware of his presence. Gorogn wondered how Ellen managed to fix Monica's brain. It didn't matter. He was stronger than her. The invasion may have failed but I am not leaving this place empty handed.

"Despite everything that had happened, I feel great; full of energy," Monica said to Ellen.

"Yes. I feel the same way. These creatures did something to us. They improved our bodies somehow," Ellen responded.

When the two sexy women reached the corner, Gorogn jumped out, grabbing Monica's arm and pulling her towards him. "You are coming with me."

"Oh my God! A monster!" Monica screamed.

"What the fuck?!" Ellen said.

Gorogn was not alone. A giant bug was there to protect him. Unlike the other slave creatures, this bug was controlled directly by Gorogn, so the master's demise didn't interfered with its obedience.

Catching them completely off guard, Gorogn had enough time to lift Monica onto his shoulder and move behind the bug. Gorogn ordered it to attack, "Kill her!"

"Ellen, help me!" Monica yelled.

"Leave her alone!" Ellen said to Gorogn as she prepared to attack. But at that instant, the bug threw a killer strike with one of its tentacles. Ellen moved away barely in time to avoid it. Fuck! This creature is fast!

Ellen reacted jumping forward and grabbing one of the creature's eye-stalks. Her eyes were already starting to glow in a bright blue.

Gorogn walked away as fast as he could with Monica bouncing on his shoulder. She was too scared to remember that she was stronger than before and she could put up a good fight against her captor.

"Hold on mom. I won't let him take you!" Ellen yelled, without taking her eyes off the bug's eye.

The large bug wrapped one tentacle around Ellen's waist and prepared the other to impale her. But suddenly it stopped moving. It's tiny, vulnerable brain was no match for Ellen's hypnotic powers and it fell almost instantly under her control. Ellen only had to think about a command and the bug obeyed. "Stop moving!"

With the bug frozen in place, Ellen ran to help her mother. Gorogn was not a fast runner and she would be able to catch them very quickly. While she ran, several images popped into her mind, remembering all the sexy times she spent with Gorogn before being rescued.

How could I forget about Gorogn? Now I even remember swallowing his cum ... Then Ellen remembered something else, the space portal was not far ahead. No! The portal!

She couldn't let Gorogn use it or she would never be able to find him and her mother. She feared the worst.

When Ellen reached the room, it was too late! The solid figures of Gorogn and her mother were already vanishing into space towards an unknown destination.

"No!" Ellen screamed.

She could hear Gorogn's sinister laughter before they disappeared completely.

***

An hour later, Gina, the reptilian and the rest of the girls reached their home base. The news about winning the war had traveled fast and everyone was celebrating. There was a woman happily offering herself to an ally creature that looked exactly like the one that pushed the messenger inside Megan's body.

Megan looked at them and became jealous, I hope that is not my pet or she will get her ass kicked.

"Wow! I can see everyone knows about the good news," Gina exclaimed as she saw more couples mating around the room.

"This planet will now become part of our universal federation. We will share our technology with your people and everyone will be free to come and go as they please," the reptilian said.

"And we will honor our deal of helping you with your reproduction problem. As you can see, some of us are already at it," Gina responded with a smile.

"I can see that. Both our races will thrive as one."

Another reptilian was pounding at one blonde's ass. He increase his rhythm while his breathing became heavier, clear indication that he was reaching his peak. The curvy woman was moaning loudly not caring about anything but the wonderful, large cock that penetrated her so fine.

"I have to go back to my planet but many of my people will stay here," the reptilian said.

"I am coming with you," Ellen said, stepping out of the shadows, "Gorogn took my mother and I am going to find her."

"You should realize that they could be anywhere. It could take you a very long time and the universe can be a dangerous place. There are millions of planets inhabited by all sorts of strange creatures," the reptilian said.

"I'll deal with those creatures if I have to, one by one. But I am going and I will find her."

"Very well. It is your choice. Let's go," the reptilian agreed.

"Have a nice trip and be careful out there," Gina said as she watched them go. Then she turned her head towards the orgy in front of her. She saw the other reptilian reaching his peak and spurting a large amount of cum into the climaxing blonde. From now on, life on Earth is going to get very interesting.

Then Gina remember one last thing she had to do... That reminds me; where are the amphibians? I need to "punish" them for deceiving me.

Just thinking about it made Gina's pussy flutter.

The end.

1...456789