Xeplegh's Happy Hallowe'en Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine," said Lilly. "I still wouldn't do it. Not for a whole crowd of people, anyway."

"Ah, well." Mari seemed suddenly a bit self-conscious, her boisterousness deflated a bit. "Again, to each her own."

"Your marking!" said Xeplegh. "It really does change color!"

It was fading back to a bluish hue already, but they had all seen it. "Uh, yeah. That got me kind of excited. Rush of the moment, you know?"

"Plus my boobs were touching your boobs. Got you a little bit worked up there for a second, didn't it?" said Rose with a grin. Mari did something at that moment that Lilly had never seen her do: she blushed.

"Hey!" she said suddenly. "I think it's Xeplegh's turn! Give that bottle a spin, Xeplegh."

"Oh! Right!" She spinned, and the bottle landed on... Emily. Both of them seemed almost disappointed.

"Hey," Lilly tapped Rose on the shoulder as Xeplegh dared Emily to make up and sing a song. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Okay. Feeling alright?"

"I'm fine. I just have to pee."

"Oh, it is past the kitchen," said Xeplegh, "down the hall and to the right."

Lilly found it with no issues. The kitchen, like the living room, was decorated with streamers and Halloweeny knick-knacks, and when she got to the bathroom she found that the holiday spirit had spread even there: there were tiny lit-up electric jack-o-lanterns to either side of the sink, cotton cobwebs complete with plastic spiders hanging from the ceiling, and the shower curtain had pictures of cute cartoon ghosts and black cats all over it. She decided, at that moment, that she liked Xeplegh. Her friends were all weird, but she seemed nice, and Lilly couldn't help but find her dedication to the holiday, at least as far as her house went, endearing. She wondered what she did for a living. She seemed to be the same age as Rose and Lilly, in her early twenties, but this was an extraordinarily large house for someone that young. It probably actually belonged to her parents. Perhaps one or both of them had a job opportunity here and they'd brought Xeplegh with them from the Ukraine.

Lilly loved her cow costume, but the one downside to it was that she had to take it completely off in order to go to the bathroom. She did just that, tossing it over the shower rod while she did her business, and when she was done, after she had washed her hands, she looked at herself in the mirror and poked gently at her bra.

"Hmm..." She double-checked to make absolutely sure that the door was locked, then reached into her bra and pulled out the two absorbent pads that had been placed over her nipples. She squeezed them both over the sink, and watched as milk streamed out of them and down the drain. Lilly had never been pregnant, and her weird magical bodily quirk tended to make itself more prominent when she was turned on. Getting to see two very nice pairs of boobs squished up against each other had been part of it, but what had really gotten her going was watching Rose dance. Whenever she did that when the two of them were at home it almost always ended with frantic and very enthusiastic sex, and it had happened often enough that Lilly's response to seeing her do it was Pavlovian at this point: instant and powerful.

She patted her breasts. They felt... Tight. Full. Fuller than they should have been, given that she had emptied them shortly before they had come over, but then they always did fill up faster when she was horny. "Calm down, girls. Rose is gonna be all over you two when we get home, I bet." She pulled another pair of pads from her pocket and looked at them. If Rose and Mari stopped being so god-damned sexy they probably wouldn't leak anymore tonight... But then, this was Rose and Mari. In fact, it might not hurt to empty them a little bit before going back out there. She checked, again, to make sure that the door was locked, then shimmied them out of the top of her bra.

Her nipples were hard (they had been since the dance), but even in their crinkly, erect state her areolas were still even bigger than Mari's. God, Mari had nice boobs. Lilly bit her lip and squeezed, spraying the sink with dozens of little jets of white. Fuck, it felt good. She closed her eyes, and in her mind she saw Mari and Rose flashing the party again. She wondered what it would be like to suck on Mari's nipples. Was she sensitive? Lilly could cum just from having her nipples sucked on, but she'd never met anyone else who could. She'd tried to make Rose cum just from breast-play before, but she could never quite get her there, to the disappointment of both of them. They'd made a few very fun nights out of their attempts, though.

Milk spattered audibly against the cold linoleum of the sink. She wondered, not for the first time, if Mari would be up for a threesome. She'd discussed it with Rose before, and she liked the idea, but they were both nervous about bringing it up with her. They both valued their friendship with her, and they didn't want to make things weird if she wasn't into it. But that didn't stop her imagination. In her head they were kneeling in front of her, Mari latched onto one of her nipples, Rose on the other, both of them drinking deeply...

Fuck. She'd meant to make this quick, just a little bit of a drain before she went back out, but at this rate she was going to end up cumming if she didn't slow down.

She didn't slow down though. Her streams were starting to fly astray a little bit, wetting the mirror and the counter around the sink, but she didn't pay that much mind. Fuck, she was horny all of a sudden. Was this all from watching Rose dance? She wasn't sure, but the feelings coming from her breasts were shooting straight into her brain and hijacking control of her hands now. She didn't want to stop, it felt too good... She kept squeezing, kept milking. Milking herself into a near-stranger's sink, just because she was too much of a horny little milk cow to control herself. What a fucking slut she was. Her gigantic, fat tits were so full of milk that she just couldn't help herself. She squeezed-

Something soft rubbed up against Lilly's leg. She yelped and jumped, spraying milk all over the mirror and nearly tripping and falling on her own feet. "JESUS fuck!"

There was a black cat, a real one, standing at her feet and looking up at her. It meowed.

Lilly sighed, clutching her chest. "Fucking hell. You scared me half to death, little guy." It must have been hiding in the shower, behind the curtain. Typical cat. She reached down and gave it a scritch between the ears, which it seemed to appreciate. It nuzzled up against her hand and began purring loudly.

There was a knock at the bathroom door. "Hey, you okay in there?" came Rose's voice. "We all heard you yell."

"Yeah, I'm fine. This cat scared the shit out of me though."

"Cat?"

Lilly opened the door and quickly pulled Rose inside before locking it again. Rose looked at the cat, but only for a moment. She was paying much more attention to Lilly's boobs, which were still out, and still leaking. "Whoa, hi. Having fun, are we?"

"Just emptying them a little before I go back out there. Wanna help?" She stood on her toes and gave Rose a kiss, just because she felt like it. Of course, she covered her nipples with her hands first, so that they didn't get her costume all wet when her breasts pressed heavily up against her stomach.

"The answer to that will never be no. You want me to use my hands?" She put her them on the sides of Lilly's breasts and brought them down, around, caressing and hefting them. Her touch was so warm and soft and... Lilly shivered, and even though Rose was not actually touching her nipples the drops that were leaking out of them turned to small sprays.

"Nnngh... Mouth. Please." Lilly hopped up onto the counter, sitting on it. "I don't know why I'm so horny all of a sudden, but-" She gasped, because Rose had wrapped her lips around her nipple.

"Aah! Fu- fuck..." Lilly muttered, fighting hard to keep from moaning. Looking down and seeing Rose looking up at her, her face pressed into her big, soft breast... It always triggered something in her. A switch flipped somewhere in her brain, and Lilly was overwhelmed by the desire to nurture and feed this woman who she loved so dearly. It was like a trance, or some sort of fugue. Everything else in the world was pushed to the back of her mind, and for a few short moments, this was her entire purpose: Making milk for Rose. Her whole body was dedicated to it. Her milk really let down now, spraying so forcefully from the nipple that Rose wasn't drinking from that it went right over her shoulder, landing in the shower with dozens of little pitter-patters.

"Oh- oh god... I'm making a mess of this girl's bathroom."

"We can clean it," said Rose through mouthfuls of milk. "Let it all out..."

She couldn't stop it even if she wanted to at this point. The cat was watching them both curiously, sitting on the floor with its head tilted. "We should... We should make this quick, or they'll wonder where we went." Oh god, she was actually getting close to cumming. That was fast. Usually it took more than this to make that happen. What was going on with her tonight?

She was about to ask Rose to switch breasts, but she knew her and her body so well at this point that she didn't even need to be told. She left Lilly's left nipple dripping a little bit and moved to the right, staunching the streams with her mouth. How had Lefty not been emptied yet? She made milk quickly when she was horny, but this was even more than there should have been so soon after emptying herself earlier.

Of course, she didn't need to tell Rose any of this. She knew her, she knew her body, and she knew how to make her cum quickly, when she wanted to. Rose drank, but while she was drinking she used her tongue, and at the same time she used her hand to make sure that Lilly's other nipple was getting lots of attention, and that was all it took. After a few short moments Lilly was biting down hard on her own thumb, trying desperately to keep herself from crying out as her body shivered, her orgasm overtaking her.

It was a good one, too. She realized too late that it was going to cause her to let-down again and make even more of a mess, but Rose was on top of things. Right as Lilly started cumming, she squeezed her breasts together and took both of her nipples in her mouth at once. Rose and Lilly were both very good at swallowing lots of white liquid very quickly. They had given each other a lot of practice, after all. Rose didn't spill a drop, of course, and when Lilly had finally calmed down she gave her breasts a little pat. "Feel better now, chérie?"

"I love you so much, Rose."

She giggled. "You're welcome. "

"We should clean all of this up. I..." Lilly blinked, and looked at the cat. Apparently now bored with watching them, it was walking out of the bathroom through the door.

The door was not open, nor did it have a cat-flap. It was walking through it, like a ghost. The cat simply intersected with it as it walked, until only its tail was visible, and then with a twitch it was gone.

The two of them stared at the door. They stared at each other.

"Did... Did you just see that?"

"Yes."

"What the fuuuck..." Rose rubbed her eyes. "Am I hallucinating?"

"If you are I just hallucinated the exact same thing." Lilly thrust her hand suddenly into Rose's cleavage.

"Uh, hi? What are you- oh."

She had grabbed her phone. She unlocked it with the passcode (8008) and opened the photo gallery. "Emily did the same thing! When we were getting a picture with her, her hand went through your arm! I thought I was seeing things, but... Oh." The picture was still there, completely unchanged. There was Rose, there was Lilly, and there was Emily, looking surprised. She also looked very solid. There was not a hint of etherealness about her in the picture.

"Okay," said Lilly. "Okay. This is really, really weird."

"Look up ghosts," said Rose. "Use the Magnusson Paranormal Database. They've been documenting stuff like this since magic came back."

"Uh..." Lilly did a quick web search. "Okay. Faeries, nymphs, sprites, succubi and incubi, sylvans, thussers... Why isn't... Oh, they're sorted by category. Okay... Undead. Ghosts." She began to quickly read the database article. "Dangers to Humans: Ghosts are extremely rare, and while a few of the specimens that have been studied by our Investigators have displayed extremely violent and vengeful behavior, there is no evidence that ghosts can affect any harm to the physical world of mortals, even if they want to. They can pass through physical objects and living things, and doing so produces a feeling of coldness and discomfort, but it does not seem to actually harm living things or cause any damage to inanimate objects. Possession, which is commonly associated with ghosts in modern media, has never been observed."

"Well... If it is a ghost cat, at least it can't hurt us?"

"I petted it earlier. It rubbed against my hand and everything, and it definitely didn't feel cold. Hold on, listen to this... 'Ghosts manifest themselves as transparent, slightly glowing apparitions that resemble, though not necessarily exactly, the form that they took when they were alive. They never appear in photographs, and they never appear to be solid. Creatures that seem solid but can pass through physical objects are usually the result of illusory magic of some sort. This type of magic can be cast by humans, but it is also not unknown for creatures with human-level intelligence such as vampires and merfolk to use illusory magic as well. Fae creatures in particular are exceedingly good at it, and they tend to use illusions extensively."

"Vampires..." said Rose. "Do you think..."

"Yes." said Lilly. "Something is going on here, and that's the best explanation we've got for it right now."

There was a knock at the door, and they both jumped. "Yo, are you two fucking in there or what?" It was Mari.

Lilly quickly shoved her breasts back into her top and opened the door. "Mari! Hey, listen, how well do you know Heplak?"

"Xeplegh."

"Whatever."

"I don't know why you're asking me that. You know..." Mari looked at the sink and at the mirror and at that shower. "Is this milk? Did... Did this all come out of your tits? Damn, girl! So you were fucking in here!"

"Yeah, sort of," said Rose quickly. "Listen, this is more important right now. We think that there might be something really weird going on. When did you meet Xeplegh? How long have you known her?"

"Like an hour ago when I got here, and about an hour. You know this."

"What?" said Lilly and Rose in unison.

"What what?"

"You told me that you met her at school," said Rose. "She's also in the linguistics program?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? You told me that you met her at school, when you invited me."

Lilly could feel Panic manifesting in her gut, and Rose was starting to look nervous as well. "Mari, you invited us here."

She blinked. "Oookay? Is this a joke?"

"But..." said Lilly, "I saw Rose's phone. You texted her and gave her the address and everything."

"Rose gave me the address."

"We've never met Xeplegh before tonight!"

Mari stared at both of them and crossed her arms. Her marking was starting to fade from blue to a sickly, pale greenish color. Annoyance and frustration. "Guys, this isn't really funny. Like, oooh, Halloween spookytimes, let's both gaslight our friend! What are you doing? Seriously."

Rose looked as frustrated as Lilly had ever seen her. "Fucking... We're not making this up! Look at your texts!"

"You look at 'em." Mari pulled her phone out from the pocket of her jacket, unlocked it, and handed it to Rose. She started to scroll through them, and as she did her face grew pale.

"Mari... I didn't write any of this."

"What, so Xeplegh stole your phone and just started texting me?"

"No, look!" She grabbed her phone back from Lilly and practically shoved it in Mari's face. She read through Rose's texts, and while she did Lilly looked at Mari's phone:

1:06pm Marisol Chaudhari:

okay? i have no idea what we're talkin about all of a sudden

1:07pm Roselle Castillion:

Don't worry about it

5:30pm Roselle Castillion:

Hello my frend are you doing anething rait now?

5:31pm Marisol Chaudhari

i'm still at aura's place we're just chillin
why what's up?

5:55pm Roselle Castillion:

Do you want to come to a party to night? My friend from the engineering department at University invited me to her Hallowe'en party.

5:56pm Marisol Chaudhari:

lol you know the best way to get me to come to a Hallowe'en party is to spell it like that
aura says she's got stuff to do but i'll be there. what time and where?

6:00pm Roselle Castillion:

Yay!!!
It's at my friends house. Her adress is 463 Ridge Road.
Her name is Xeplegh.
I am not ther yet but the party has already startid so when ever you want to come is okay!
Xeplegh is very nice I think that she will like you.

6:03pm Marisol Chaudhari:

xeplegh?
wheres she from

6:04pm Roselle Castillion:

Ukraniya!
Her name means "water flower"
That is what she told me, anyway.

6:06pm Marisol Chaudhari:

the Ukraine? iiiiiiiinteresting
im looking up the ukrainian words for water and flower and they don't look anything like that. must be some dialectical thing
or she has a name that isn't from the culture she grew up in. like an American named Roselle. or Marisol. or Yuriko. lol
ill have to ask her about it when i get there
anyway i looked up the address too and wow that's kinda out in the sticks huh
i'll head over right after i put my costume on
hope your friend likes boobs cause between you and me and lilly there's gonna be a lot of titty at this party
we got enough titty between the three of us for the whole party in fact
the other girls aint even gonna need to bring their tits
leave 'em at home girls, we got this joint covered
fuckin Titty Trio up in here crashing the party bein all sexy and stuff
gonna be awesome
okay im getting ready now for real ill be there in like half an hour probably

There was nothing after that. Mari finished reading the texts on Rose's phone and looked up at the two of them. "You thought this was me? Really? Since when do I type like that?"

"I thought you were drunk!" said Rose. "I don't know, you do weird shit with the way that you talk all the time. Since when do I spell Halloween with an apostrophe, or spell that badly?"

"I thought you did it to amuse me. I know that you would know that the apostrophe would make me giggle, and all of the typos are closer to how those words are actually pronounced than their spellings."

"Okay," said Lilly. "So... Xeplegh spoofed texts to both of your phones to lure us here. Somehow."

"That, or you two put a lot of time and effort into messing with Rose's phone for this prank."

"It's not a prank!" said Rose frantically. "We didn't do this!"

Mari looked at the two of them, and as she did her marking turned a color that Lilly had never seen it make before: a deep, dark reddish-purple. "Alright. Alright, I believe you. If for no other reason than the fact that I know you two have better senses of humor than this. So, uh... Call the cops?"

"If she actually is a vampire who can do magic the police won't be able to do anything. They don't know shit about magic," said Lilly.

"Call the Magnusson Paranormal Hotline," said Rose. She was looking up the number even as she spoke. "They set it up exactly for things like this, and nobody knows more about this stuff than they do."

She dialed the number. It range once, then a calm, slightly accented voice came on the line. They all gathered around her phone to hear him. "Magnusson Paranormal Emergency Hotline, please state the nature of your emergency."