Xeplegh's Happy Hallowe'en Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I will never, ever make myself look like any of you again! That was very, very bad!"

"Another good idea. Definitely don't do that."

"You coming, Rose?" came Lilly's voice from outside the room.

"Yeah, just a second. Listen, Xeplegh, I'd like to hang out with you again sometime and get to know you. The real you. But not tonight. I understand now that your intentions weren't bad, but you did sort of screw the pooch with, well... Everything you did tonight."

She hung her head. "I understand..."

"But we'll be around. If you want to talk, feel free to text me. Just do it as yourself. Don't pretend to be Mari anymore."

"Yes, of course!"

"Cool. We'll see you around, Xeplegh." She turned to leave, but before she did she looked at Mari. "You, uh... You gonna stick around here and hang out with her?"

"Hmm," said Mari. She looked around at the cracked, grimy windows and peeling paint on the walls. "Nah, I don't think so. This house is pretty gloomy without the illusions."

"O- oh..." said Xeplegh. "Okay." She felt, suddenly, like she was going to cry.

"Which is why Xeplegh and I are gonna hang out at my place tonight."

She gasped. "I- I can come to your house?"

"Yeah, sure. It's not exactly a nice apartment, but it's nicer than this place. Plus, my TV is bigger than yours, and I have a bunch of movies that I bet you've never seen."

"R- really?" Xeplegh actually was crying now, but for a completely different reason.

"Yeah! We can watch movies and eat snacks and stuff, and if you want you can even crash on my couch. Actually, no, who am I kidding? We'll probably end up in bed together."

Xeplegh hugged her. Mari and Rose both seemed surprised, but she couldn't help herself. "You are the first person since I woke up to be so nice to me!"

"Aw..." Mari seemed to be unsure of where to put her arms, since Xeplegh's wings were very large, but after a moment she seemed to settle on wrapping them around her shoulders, above them. "It's all good, Xeplegh. Or should I call you Koi-lei? I hope you realize, if you come over to my place I'll be peppering you with questions about your languages all night."

"That is okay! I will answer them happily!"

Lilly poked her head back in the room, presumably to see why Rose hadn't come out yet, just in time to see the end of the hug. "God damn, Mari, do you want to, like, wear my cow costume out of here or something?" She asked this because the hug had caused Mari's tiny shirt to ride up, completely exposing her nipples, which were hard again.

"Nah, I can just zip my jacket up." She said it, but she didn't actually do that. She just pulled the shirt back down, but it didn't cover her areolas all the way, and since it was so thin it was easy to see her nipples underneath it. She noticed everyone staring. They were also staring at her marking, which had turned back to a bright pink color. "What?"

"Her boobs were squished up against your boobs, just like earlier with Rose. Is that just a thing for you?" asked Lilly.

Mari flushed a little. "So what if it is?"

"Hey, no judgment here. It does feel pretty good. You coming, Rose?"

"Yeah." The two of them left together, but not before Rose gave Mari a long look. Xeplegh wasn't sure what it meant.

"Well," said Mari. "You ready to go too? I think that we're going to have a lot of fun tonight!"