Xi High's Dangerous Darling Ch. 03

Story Info
Chang has fun with Cayi before Mei reminds him who's boss.
3k words
3.87
6.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed in a gray sleeveless shirt, gray shorts, black socks, black shoes, the cruel, eighteen-year old Mei stood in Chang's apartment as she held an physics book in her hand. Her waist-length black hair was pulled into a ponytail while bangs covered her forehead's middle.

Next to Mei, Cayi was dressed in a short-sleeved white shirt, blue jeans, white shoes, the eighteen-year old girl's eyes trained on Chang.

The living room's ceiling light glowed against Chang as the eighteen-year old was dressed in a white tank top, dark blue shorts, white socks, gray shoes.

Chang emitted a heavy sigh, crossed his muscular arms. He said, "Do you really have to make me your dance partner for that competition? When are you going to get bored of me? And why is your friend here?"

Mei slammed the physics book against Chang's left arm. Chang gritted his teeth, longed to snap Mei's spine.

Cayi smiled.

"Stop with the questions. And you're my bitch. I own your cock. I own you." Mei said, keeping her eyes trained on Chang's eyes. "You will do everything I tell you. Now, give me your phone. I'm going to put my number in it, put your number in mine. I'll do other things with your phone, too. While I do all that, you're going to go into your room with Cayi. Since you only gave Lu your nice, big cock earlier, me and Cayi are deprived. That's going to change today. And as always, let me remind you I'll accuse you of rape if you don't cooperate with me."

Chang uncrossed his arms, pulled his cellphone from his pocket. He gave the device to Mei, the cruel girl snatching it from the boy in the process.

Mei placed her arm around Cayi's shoulders.

"And Cayi is my best friend. You're my bitch. If you hurt her, you'll wish your mom never had you." Mei said before removing her arm from around Cayi's shoulders. She slapped Cayi's ass. "Have fun."

Mei had Chang's cellphone, which was not a positive fact for Chang. Since the moment Mei hurt Chang in the restroom inside their school, Chang had the intense urge to kill Mei.

With Chang's cellphone, Mei had the power to contact the boy's girlfriend Sa Sa. The fact made a bitter uneasiness settle inside Chang's body.

Chang took a trembling breath.

He took quick steps to his bedroom. When Cayi was inside the bedroom, Chang closed the door. While Cayi walked towards the bed, Chang trained his eyes on the girl's swaying hips, her body, released a sigh.

If Chang had sex with Cayi, the girl's pussy would be the fourth Chang's cock was inside that day.

After sitting on Chang's bed, Cayi focused on the framed photograph on the wall. The photograph displayed a five-year old Chang sitting on a red sofa with a slim woman sitting beside him.

Chang traced Cayi's gaze to the framed photograph. The boy clenched his fists as he filled his mind with the moment Mei spit on the anti-drug rug in his living room.

The boy kept his eyes trained on the framed photograph, unclenched his fists when six seconds passed.

"You hate Mei, don't you?" Cayi said one minute later. Chang turned to face her, widened his eyes while gesturing to the closed door. "Don't worry. We can talk about it, even if she was in this room with us."

Chang faced the closed door, hoped Mei didn't plunge his non-waterproof cellphone in the toilet, hoped Mei would not punish him if he reveals his hatred for the cruel girl.

Shaking his head, Chang said, "Not saying anything."

Chang moved to the spot in front of the closed door, pressed his left ear against the door's wooden material.

Creaking floorboards didn't meet his ears, which must have meant Mei must have been standing or sitting. Chang assumed she was using his cellphone, viewing photographs and videos he did not have the urge to let her see.

"She's my best friend, but this isn't a good cop-bad cop routine. I'm not going to pretend to be good while secretly planning on hurting you." Cayi said before rising from the bed. "I know I found it funny when she hit you with the book, but I'm the nicest of Mei's friends. And plus, she's going to hurt you, regardless of what you say or don't say."

Chang shut his eyes, pulled his ear from the door. He opened his eyes before saying, "How I feel about her? Let's just say hate would be an understatement. No words will give a good enough impression of how much I hate her. Okay?"

Cayi moved to the spot behind Chang. She wrapped her left arm around him, slid her right hand to the boy's crotch, kept her hand there.

"She knows you hate her." Cayi said as Chang closed his eyes, the boy preparing to obey Mei's command, not intending on becoming a prisoner. "Who wouldn't hate the person who moved a chicken leg into their butt?"

Chang exhaled through his mouth as embarrassment and warm rage filled him.

Cayi tapped Chang's cock through his clothes four times, stroked it. Blood traveled to Chang's penis as it hardened while growing.

"Stay facing the door while you undress. I'm going to get out of my clothes, too." Cayi said.

Chang opened his eyes while Cayi put distance between the two.

Longing to be done with having sex with Cayi as soon as possible, Chang took off his clothes at an quick pace.

He stood, waiting.

While Chang tapped his right foot with impatience, Cayi said, "Turn around."

Chang faced Cayi, who stood naked. The girl's clothes were folded on the brown dresser in the room.

Appreciating the fact Cayi was neat, Chang said, "Maybe you really are nicer than the rest of them."

The boy trained his eyes on Cayi's right side, which had a red dragon tattooed on it.

He grinned.

"That's a nice-looking tattoo." Chang said, gesturing to the dragon tattoo. "I don't plan on ever getting one. In the line of work I want to have, tattoos might be frowned upon."

Cayi moved to the spot near the bed, sat on it. She patted the spot next to her, longing for Chang to sit beside her.

"I want to talk some more." Cayi said when Chang sat next to her. She stroked her B-cup sized breasts, stopped stroking them. "I'll tell you how I met Mei. Back in elementary school, there was a group of older girls bigger than me who always loved targeting me and Lu. I wasn't friends with Lu, but we hid from the girls in a hidden spot on the playground. When the girls found us anyway and robbed us of the money we had, Mei came. The bigger girls all had tree branches with them, but Mei had nothing. Anyway, we ran away when Mei told us to. The next day, Mei was looking alright while the gang of other girls had bruises and band-aids on them. She's a real tough girl. And brutal. But even though you've been abused by her, and I'm nice, I'm still going to use you. I want you to know that."

Chang nodded, aware it was pointless to not have sex with Cayi, if he intended on never becoming a prison inmate in his life.

He turned his head to the closed bedroom door, Mei entering his mind. The boy had the intense urge to have his cellphone back.

Cayi moved her hand to Chang's huge cock. She grabbed it, stroked the warm erection as she kept her focus on it.

A girl's warm hand stroking his cock, Chang released a soft sigh.

When Cayi used her other hand to caress Chang's balls, the boy said, "You know what you're doing."

Cayi smiled.

"My old boyfriend was obsessed with handjobs." Cayi said while Chang continued relishing the treatment the girl gave his cock.

Cayi moved her hand up and down Chang's erection at an quicker pace. She pulled her hand from his balls, moved the hand to Chang's cock.

"Fuck." Chang said in a soft tone when Cayi gave him a handjob with two hands.

When pre-cum leaked from Chang's cock, Cayi pulled a hand from the penis, gathered pre-cum on her finger, shoved the finger into her mouth while Chang was an witness.

"Damn." Chang said before Cayi pulled her finger from her mouth. The girl pulled her hand from Chang's cock, moved the cock into her mouth. She sucked, bobbed her head up and down. Chang grabbed Cayi's short black hair. "So... good."

Like she did to Mei earlier, Cayi pleasured a person by oral sex.

The slurping noises radiating throughout the room made Chang's intense urge to cum stronger.

"Missionary." Cayi said when she pulled her mouth from Chang's cock. Cayi moved onto her back, spread her legs wide. Chang moved onto her, thrust half his cock into her. Cayi moved her hands to Chang's warm skin. Chang thrust in and out, his warm, throbbing cock entering the girl's pussy, exiting it. "You're good at this, Zhuo Chang."

Chang inhaled as perfume's aroma surrounded his nose, the aroma emerging from Cayi.

After moving her hands to her breasts, Cayi rubbed them.

When Chang moved his thumb to Cayi's clit, he played with it.

Cayi moaned.

"Keep going!" Cayi said in an excited tone filled with lust. Chang moved at an quicker rate. Cayi moaned, the moan louder than the previous one. "Just like that! Keep moving, Zhuo Chang! And keep playing with my clit!"

The bedroom door swung open, but Chang didn't stop moving his cock in and out Cayi's wet, warm pussy.

Pre-cum leaking out of him, Chang moved faster.

His breaths came in heavy pants. He shut his eyes before saying, "Going to cum!"

Cayi moaned before saying, "Me too!"

Chang shot cum into Cayi's pussy while the girl squirted. Cayi's pussy continued squirting when Chang pulled his cock out the girl.

Pussy juice shrouding his cock and stomach, Chang took heavy breaths before leaving the bed.

A book slammed into his chest.

"That was a good show." Mei said as Chang stood in front of her. The cruel girl handed Chang his cellphone. Chang pressed a button on it. The cellphone's screen emitted a glow. The phone's lock screen displayed a photograph of Mei. In the photograph, her fingers form the "peace" sign while she holds a napkin with an eggroll resting on it. Chang went to the phone's main screen. The phone's wallpaper photograph was shot by an profession. It displayed Mei kneeling with her back facing the camera, the cruel girl donning a long white dress with the girl's head turned to the right, her mouth open a bit, her eyes shut, her waist-length, long black hair down. The photograph's background was a fake ocean. "Your previous lock screen photos showed your girlfriend. Now, they show me. Never change them. You have my number now, and I have yours. Tell me what you are to me."

Chang scowled before losing it.

"I'm your bitch." Chang said. He hoped he would never have to tell Mei he is her bitch again.

Mei grabbed Chang's cock. She said, "And who owns this lovely tool attached to you?"

"You." Chang said.

Releasing Chang's cock, Mei said, "You do a great job with knowing your place in the world."

"You're saying the world is you? As if you're the center of the universe." Chang said, fighting the urge to tell Mei to diminish her superiority complex.

Mei thrust her physics book into Chang's chest.

"And the center of the universe just put this book on you. I'm your world, Zhuo Chang." Mei said, making eye contact with the tall boy. "And one day you'll fall in love with me."

Twenty minutes passed.

Chang was on his back in his bed, nude.

Cayi was gone.

Chang's sole person to speak to in person at the moment was Mei, who kneeled between the boy's muscular legs.

Mei slid her hands from Chang's shins to his stomach.

Keeping his eyes trained on the ceiling, Chang did not speak while Mei stroked his hard cock at an slow pace.

For one minute, Mei tortured him by giving him a slow handjob.

The girl's soft hand rubbing his cock at an slow pace made Chang fight the urge to demand Mei stroke him quicker.

But Chang was the sex slave.

Mei was the master.

Chang turned his head to the framed photograph on his wall. He was grateful the woman in the photograph was not alive to see him as an cruel girl's sex slave.

Like Chang, the woman in the photograph was a slave, but not the slave type Chang was.

The woman in the photograph was a slave to the drug heroin.

While Chang shut his eyes, Mei stopped giving the boy a handjob. Chang hoped the cruel girl wouldn't give him a punch or slap to his balls or cock.

Chang listened as Mei left the bed.

A few minutes passed.

Mei returned to the bed.

Chang's nine-inch long cock met Mei's pussy.

The girl took in her sex slave's entire cock.

"Damn!" Chang said in excitement and shock as the pussy's wetness shrouded his hard cock.

Before that moment, no girl took Chang's entire cock into her pussy.

Chang opened his eyes, turned his head to Mei, who had no clothes on. The girl placed her hands on Chang's chest.

The boy and the girl made eye contact.

Mei smirked.

"Look at this. I have all of your huge tool in me." Mei said before slamming her hand against Chang's face. The flesh-meeting-flesh sound radiated throughout the room. Chang gritted his teeth. "I'm still the prize here, bitch."

"I know." Chang said, not intending on disagreeing with me. "You're the prize."

Mei ascended a bit, played with her clit, descended a bit.

"I'm always going to be a much better prize than your girlfriend, Cayi, and Lu, fucker!" Mei said while bouncing on Chang's cock.

Mei's breasts jiggled.

Chang trained his eyes on Mei's jiggling breasts.

The girl's warmth added more pleasure to Chang's cock.

Chang had the intense urge to ram his cock into Mei from behind, have control over her, punish her.

Aware he couldn't have power over Mei, Chang released a heavy breath while clenching his fists.

With one hand, Mei stroked her breast before pinching her nipple. She aimed her eyes at the bed's headboard.

Skin slapped against skin as the two teenagers had sex, no love or affection involved.

They listened as Chang's cock moved in and out Mei's pussy, the sound filling them with more intense lust and an deeper urge to orgasm.

"Each time I ride you, I'm in control." Mei said between pants, her pupils dilated.

Chang's breaths left his body in heavy pants.

"Each time I slap you, I'm in control." Mei said, bring her hand crashing against Chang's cheek.

Chang released a slow, fury-filled exhale.

"Each time I'm with you, I'm in control." Mei said.

Female cum left her pussy.

She released a loud moan before saying, "Each time I cum, I'm in control!"

Chang opened his mouth as his cum left his cock in huge jets. When the boy's cock finished erupting, Chang continued lying in his position on the bed as his own cum and Mei's cum shrouded his cock.

Mei released six heavy breaths before dismounting Chang. She collected her cum and Chang's cum from her pussy, shoved it into Chang's nose.

Chang pressed his finger against his cum-free nostril, exhaled hard through his cum-occupied one. Cum left his nostril but not all the cum left the boy's nose.

"Dammit!" he said in frustration, swinging his legs over the bed's side. Mei laughed.

"Who's the woman in the picture?" Mei said as Chang exhaled through his nostril with cum inside it.

"My mom. She died from a heroin overdose. My uncle takes cares of me. He works two jobs." Chang said, aware Mei might torture him more if he didn't answer her question. He stopped trying to get the cum out his nose, focused on his mom's photographed face. "I remember taking that picture. I always want to remember that time."

Mei nodded, clapped once. She said, "Remember you're my partner for a dance duo contest on Friday. We're still going to practice for that tonight."

Later, while the old couple living in the apartment next to Chang's argued in loud tones, Chang and Mei were dressed again while they practiced dancing.

Chang picked up Mei, spun her around for three seconds, set her down. Pop music emitted from the radio, the song meeting the two teenagers' ears. Chang's cologne's aroma made Mei appreciate the fact she was close to Chang as they remained near each other.

At ten o'clock, Chang grinned when Mei showed him her solo dance moves. Chang's eyes trained on Mei's body as she moved, the boy was as amazed as a toddler exploring a new home.

Mei grinned when Chang hit the wall on accident while showing the girl his solo dance moves.

When the two students finished practicing dancing, Mei moved onto her hands and knees near the anti-drug rug she spit on. She pressed her lips against the rug before standing.

Near the apartment's front door, Mei turned to Chang, who stood with his arms uncrossed.

"Bye, my bitch." Mei said before leaving the apartment.

Chang scoffed, turned his head to the anti-drug rug.

Mei had kissed it.

Chang rubbed his forehead, sat on the sofa. After bringing his hands to his knees, Chang closed his eyes. He said, "I still hate her. I still hate her. I still hate her. I still hate her."

After six minutes, Chang was in the apartment's bathroom, urinating in the toilet.

He theorized Mei must have kissed the anti-drug rug to trick him into believing she had compassion and experienced regret for having spat on the rug.

The boy had the intense urge to never long to kiss or marry Mei. Mei told Chang he would fall in love with her, but he didn't intend on making that become fact. He intended on proving his abuser wrong.

As satisfied as a former poor man buying their first sports car, Chang smiled.