Xi High's Dangerous Darling Ch. 04

Story Info
Mei gives Chang the worst punishment.
3.4k words
4.38
13.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chang Zhuo stood on the grass-dominated field, his master Mei next to him while she kept her slim arms crossed.

The two watched a teenage pair dancing together while thirty other teenagers stood on the grass.

Pop music blasted from a radio the tallest boy on the field held.

Each person on the field was at least eighteen-years old.

The prize money was four-thousand yuan, which Mei told Chang she intended on splitting in half when they won the dance competition.

Chang never met a person more confident than Mei.

Mei's confidence would have made him respect her if he didn't have the deep urge to strangle her to death.

"Okay. Now, for the next two. Mei and Zhuo Chang, let's see you dance." Du Sosong said in his deep voice. He was the host, the judge, person with the prize money. Mei gripped Chang's wrist, moved to the spot at the center of the teenagers' circle.

While Chang and Mei performed their dance routine, Sosong and the other teenagers watched the dance as if it was the universe's sole entertainment.

Chang longed to have the prize money after Mei split it. He longed to buy Sa Sa a necklace, give a gift to the girl who did not slap him or shove a chicken leg up his ass.

Chang performed the same dance move as Mei, like he rehearsed with the suffering-giving beauty.

The two Chinese students' moved in almost complete sync. It was hard to believe the two were people who were far from being friends with each other.

At one point, while warm wind brushed against hair, skin, clothes, as the radio on the field blasted the song that would signal for Chang and Mei to stop dancing when it ended, Mei's body pressed against Chang's.

Chang took a trembling breath, tried not relishing Mei's warm, clothed body against him.

Flower-scented perfume's aroma emerged from Mei, accessed Chang's nose.

A moment from Chang's past filled Chang's mind. It involved Chang inhaling a flower's aroma when he was four years old, searching for a flower to give to his lung cancer-afflicted grandfather.

The boy picked Mei up, like almost all the other boys on the field did to their female dance partners.

Holding Mei distracted Chang from the fact the girl wasn't as harmless as a baby.

When he spun in a circle, the hostile hatred Chang had for Mei decreased a bit more.

It was as if he didn't have the longing to strangle the girl the past couple days.

When Chang put Mei onto the ground, he mustered his former urge to strangle his domineering master, aware it was not clever to distract himself from the fact Mei was a person who struck his balls without remorse.

The song on the radio ended.

Claps emitted from the teenagers' circle around Chang and Mei.

Sosong clapped while walking towards Chang and Mei. He and Mei gave each other a quick hug.

Sosong pulled four-thousand yuan from his pocket, handed it to Mei. Sosong said, in an loud tone, "These two are the winners! Congratulations, Mei and Zhuo Chang. You two earned it."

The crowd cheered.

Chang grinned. It was as if a person let him have a new red sports car and ten billion yuan.

Sosong extended his right hand towards Chang.

Chang shook the contest host's hand.

"Mei, where did you find him?" Sosong said when he stopped shaking Chang's hand, directing his question to Mei, who finished placing the prize money in her pocket.

"School. He's not my boyfriend, but he's not my friend either." Mei said as Chang trained his eyes on the teenagers who were either talking to each other or exchanging kisses on the field. Mei slapped Chang's ass, making the boy as humiliated as a student dressed as a clown in class. "He does have his uses, though."

Sosong laughed, crossed his arms. He said, "Zhuo Chang, consider yourself lucky. Only the really fortunate guys get to see Mei naked."

Chang didn't speak. He longed to be far from the field, far from Sosong, far from Mei.

Mei had humiliated Chang on the field, made the pride he experienced from winning the dance competition leave his body as fast as a straight man chases a naked woman with massive breasts.

Like a corrupt politician who seems sincere and compassionate while trying to gain an excellent approval rating, Mei was not a person Chang could expect constant friendliness from.

Mei was a person who would pretend to spill lemonade on someone on accident, give them a shirt she placed three spiders inside.

"Sorry, Sosong. This bitch of mine is too much of a pathet weakling to talk to you." Mei said, resulting in Chang scowling. The boy clenched his fists, aware the deep urge to make Mei's heart stop beating returned to him. "I'll punish him for it. I promise."

Two teenagers stepped onto the field, emerging from the surrounding trees. The pair was a boy and a girl, both dressed in sleeveless shirts, shorts, shoes, socks, which the other teenagers on the field wore.

Chang kept his eyes trained on the eighteen-year old pair, focused on the boy. The boy walked with as much confidence as Mei. He was two inches taller than Chang.

The boy stopped twenty feet from Chang, gestured for him to come near him.

Chang grinned, left Mei without hesitation.

"Zhuo Chang, it's been some time." Fu said when Chang approached him. The two shared a quick hug, the girl Fu came onto the field with watching. When the two males separated, Fu pinched the girl's cheek. "Me and this cool girl came to dance too, but I got into a fucking fight with that fucker-Li Wei. Did we already miss the party, bro?"

Chang nodded. He smiled before saying, "Yeah. But I'm the winner. Me and... nevermind. What's up?"

Fu didn't question why Chang didn't tell him who his dance partner was.

Since elementary school, Chang and Fu had been as caring to each other as orphan siblings with no parents. Middle school was the last time they attended the same school together. They were best friends who had only met outside school grounds when they attended the same school.

In elementary school, Fu enjoyed forcing bullies to eat live insects. When the tough boy made Chang's bully eat a live roach, Chang admired the tough boy as much as a sports car owner admires self-taken photographs displaying their polished sports car.

"What's up is the fact me and Ling here didn't get to dance. We practiced for a whole month." Fu said, rubbing a black dragon tattoo on his right bicep. He crossed his muscular arms, sighed. "Oh well. Hey, at least I had the miracle of making Li Wei eat another live roach today. He deserves it for all that mess he put you through in elementary. Anyway, Chang, this is my girl-Ling."

Chang gave Ling a nod.

Ling gave Chang a nod.

"And Ling, this is my best bro-Zhuo Chang." Fu said. "I owe him after all the fun stuff we did in our younger days. He's not a gangster like me, but he's definitely a winner, like me."

Chang smirked, appreciating the fact he was with a person who would murder Mei if he was aware what Mei did to him.

Ling laughed. She said, "Of course, he's a winner. He won the competition, right? I'm just wondering where's the girl he won it with. Zhuo Chang, is she your girl? Your sister? Some random student you paid to be your partner?"

"No. None of those. She's a girl who's in the same class as me. She forced me to have sex with her inside one of the restrooms at the school, said she would tell everyone I raped her if I didn't cooperate with her. She even shoved a chicken leg up my ass. And later on, got her friend with big breasts to have sex with me. Then it was her much nicer friend. Then I had to have sex with her. And I've been frustrated and depressed, because the girl's been making sure I suffer and go on the verge of killing myself. She's talking to the competition's host right now." Chang could have said but didn't.

"Don't worry about it, cool girl. My bro here doesn't want us all in his business." Fu said, saving Chang from informing his best friend and his best friend's girlfriend about the suffering a certain dangerous girl caused him. Fu slapped Chang's shoulder. "Tell Sosong I said what's up. Me and Ling are going to get something to eat. And give me a text sometimes. You've been acting like a stranger since middle school."

Fu and Ling turned, moved towards the spot they emerged onto the field from. Chang said, "Alright. Bye, you two."

Chang stood on the field, green grass smashed underneath his shoes' bottoms. His closest friend putting distance between himself and him, Chang was as miserable as a forty-five year old virgin man listening to a eighteen-year old boy tell him about how he had sex with three different women in one night.

"Hey, my bitch." Mei said before Chang could spend more appreciated time away from the sadistic schoolgirl. Mei slapped Chang's ass. "I'm going to punish you. It's going to hurt."

Chang shut his eyes, clenched his fists, released an trembling breath while his heart pounded in his chest.

It was sunset, but Chang was not able to admire it, since he was a ruthless person's current obsession.

During the taxi ride to an address Mei told the driver to head to, Chang tapped his fingers against his knees.

He was not aware how Mei would punish him.

The dreadful anticipation made him as uneasy as a boy walking on live maggots while mosquitos sting his arms, legs, face.

He hoped Mei would give him his prize money share.

Mei might not have intended on giving Chang his prize money share, which he deserved to have.

If Mei decided to keep all the prize money, punish Chang, the boy's deep intense to murder the sadistic girl would become more immense.

If Chang murdered Mei, he would find himself in prison.

If Chang didn't murder Mei, the girl would continue making him suffer as much as a straight man without a penis.

If Chang stopped cooperating with Mei, the girl would use a false rape accusation to have him sent to prison.

Chang had no way to find joy, no peace, no hope.

It made the eighteen-year old schoolboy long to jump from a skyscraper, end the miserable plight Mei gave him.

The taxi driver later brought the taxi to a stop in an isolated street bordering an isolated mansion's driveway.

Chang left the car as Mei payed the taxi driver.

The mansion had three stories. It was red and black, excellent colors for the luxury home.

A red sports car sat in the driveway, visible through the front, iron gate bordered by a stone fence.

While the taxi driver left after keeping his eyes trained on the mansion in awe, Mei said, "Yes, I live here. Let's head inside, my bitch. I still have to punish you."

Inside the mansion, Chang trained his eyes on framed family portraits on the walls in the large living room. The photographs displayed Mei with two attractive men and an attractive woman.

"My parents are almost always somewhere else, too busy to be home. Right now, my dad's in Germany. My mom's in Alaska. My brother is a college student in Norway." Mei said to Chang while they ascended the stairs to the home's second floor. They reached the second floor. Mei turned on the ceiling light. Chang followed Mei to the open bedroom door. "This is my room. Go into my bathroom, take off your clothes."

Chang moved into the eighteen-year old girl's dark room.

Behind him, Mei turned on the room's ceiling light.

The light glowed against the large bed in the room, the two desks, the two chairs, the laptop on one of the desks, the stuffed animals seated on a table in the room, the dresser, the television, the framed photograph on the wall displaying Mei with Lu and Cayi.

Chang turned his head to the open bathroom door in the room.

He went into the bathroom before turning on its light, stripped out of his clothes.

Mei walked into the room. She slapped Chang's bare ass.

"Get on your stomach. Make sure your cock's underside is against the floor. And get hard. Quickly." Mei said in an commanding tone.

Chang emitted an frustrated sigh.

Mei kicked Chang's balls hard from behind.

Chang collapsed on the floor, screaming. Intense pain radiated across his balls. Tears leaked from his eyes.

"That was for having an attitude." Mei said.

Chang shut his eyes, gritted his teeth.

"Zhuo Chang, do what I said! Do I have to get my brother's baseball bat and hit you in the balls with it?!" Mei said as Chang remained in an pathetic position on the wealthy girl's bathroom floor.

"I-I can't g-get hard." Chang said after four seconds, severe pain filling his voice.

He opened his eyes, trained them on Mei as she stood near the bathroom's open door.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Mei said in a tone a person might have while speaking to their employee who they long to see eaten alive by sharks. Chang didn't speak, took heavy breaths. "Talk!"

"Please, just... give me my share of the prize money. And let me go home. Please." Chang said, begging with zero shame.

Mei scoffed, shook her head, crossed her arms. She said, "No. The prize money we won from Sosong's competition is my money. And I have to punish you. I will punish you. I told you I will punish you. I lie, but when I say I'll do something I do plan on doing, I will do it. So, answer my question. What do you want me to do about your soft penis problem?"

Chang sobbed for a brief moment before saying, "Something. Anything. Just get it hard. I can't do what you told me. It has to get hard first."

"You want me to touch your cock?" Mei said.

"Yes." Chang said after two seconds, his balls pained, like his emotional state.

His cock grew a bit, becoming less soft.

"You want me to touch your cock with my mouth and my tongue?" Mei said as Chang panted.

"Yes." Chang said.

His cock's softness lessened.

"You want me to touch your cock with my pussy?" Mei said.

Chang nodded. He said, "Y-yes."

His cock became semi-hard.

"You want to cum inside my pussy?" Mei said.

"Fuck me! Please, fuck me!" Chang said in an loud tone.

His cock was hard, the nine-inch long body part ready to squirt cum into a warm, wet, tight pussy.

Chang no longer cried as amazing, furious lust filled his body.

He never been more aroused in his life.

He craved pussy.

He craved Mei.

Tears leaked from his eyes as he kept his eyes trained on the female in the room. He craved the female, didn't view her as a fellow human being.

"On your stomach. Remember, underside of penis touching the floor. I'm going to fuck you." Mei said before leaving the room.

Chang grabbed his hard cock, moved its underside the bathroom's floor. On his stomach, he kept his eyes trained on the wall opposite the bathroom door.

His hand no longer on his cock, he tapped his fingers against the bathroom's tiled floor.

He tapped his fingers harder against the floor as his lust remained impatient.

Chang shut his eyes, stopped tapping his fingers against the floor. It would have been pleasant if he could be on his stomach in his bed, not on a hard bathroom floor.

He waited.

He opened his eyes when he heard Mei enter the bathroom.

An object soon pushed into his rectum.

He screamed.

"Fuck!" Chang said in an loud yell as Mei thrust in and out of his ass with a strap-on's ten-inch long red dildo. "Ow! Fucking! Fucking hurts! Stop! Stop!"

Mei, donning only a strap-on, her long black hair down-no longer in the form of a ponytail like it was during the dance competition, did not stop pounding Chang's ass with her sex toy.

Chang's huge cock rubbed against the tiled floor, making the boy's cock's underside find pain, making Chang suffer, making the cock suffer.

Chang raised his upper body as he fought through the pain.

Mei laughed as she squeezed Chang's sides.

She slammed her fist into the back of Chang's skull.

Chang's face met the floor.

After Chang lifted his face from the floor, he opened his mouth, let it gape open while no scream emitted from him.

After shutting his eyes tight, Chang longed for the stinging pain in his ass to vanish. The pain was almost as horrible as the pain that radiated through his balls when Mei slammed her foot into them.

"This is your punishment, my bitch!" Mei said in an excited tone filled with intense lust. She squeezed Chang's sides harder, causing the boy to yell as he suffered. "This is for all the attitudes you had with me so far. This is for walking away to talk to those two fools on the field. This is for being rude to me in the restroom at school. This is for all your bullshit!"

Chang clenched his trembling fists hard.

Cayi was not there to rescue him.

His uncle was not there to rescue him.

Fu was not there to rescue him.

He was alone in a large bathroom with Mei, a fake cock pounding in and out his ass, his huge cock still hard.

Mei slammed her right fist into Chang's side, kept repeating the action.

The girl beat Chang while she thrust her strap-on's dildo in and out his ass, let her laugh fill the room.

Chang groaned in pain.

The pain in his ass changed to pleasure at an gradual pace.

Mei didn't stop beating Chang, choosing to beat his back now.

Mei moved her hands to Chang's sides after a minute, stopped beating him.

Chang groaned in pleasure, the red dildo giving his body and ass joy.

Chang's mouth opened a bit.

He opened his eyes, which filled with joyful tears.

The longing to back his ass into Mei's strap-on coursed through him.

Cum shot out Chang's powerful cock in heavy jets.

The schoolboy convulsed on the floor as a loud moan escaped his mouth.

Exhaustion as deep as a final exams-worrying college student with insomnia settled within Chang.

"Mei." Chang said before losing consciousness.

When his eyes opened, Chang was in the spot he lost consciousness in. He moved onto his knees, brought his hand to the back of his head, rubbed it.

"Fucking really hurts now, Mei." Chang said before standing.

He turned.

He stared past the open bathroom door, trained his eyes on Mei, who had her back facing him.

Chang stared at Mei's pink bra before the girl put on a pink short-sleeved shirt that had a panda designed into its back.

Pink sweatpants covered Mei's legs.

She wore no shoes or socks.

"My bitch. It's great you enjoyed the best orgasm of your life." Mei said when she faced Chang.

Chang went to the spot in front of her, nude.

He said her name before he lost consciousness. He said her name during a moment when he didn't long to make her heart stop.

Mei turned to her bed, grabbed the clothes on it, thrust them hard against Chang, who held the clothes against his body.

He fought the urge to laugh in frustration.

Mei intended on making him leave, instead of letting him spend the night with her after the best orgasm he received.

"Get out. You'll never be in my bed, understand? I'll contact you tomorrow." Mei said before Chang could speak to her.

Chang nodded, tried distracting himself from the fact Mei frustrated him more than bullies in the past frustrated him.

After dressing into his clothes in the home's living room, Chang pulled his cellphone out his pocket.

He stared at the phone's lockscreen photograph displaying Mei.

He smirked.