Xolt 2 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Yea, take me home." He ordered. I gave him a questioning look and raised my head and looked down at him. "Please take me home." He changed. I chuckled and gave him my hand and helped him up.

"Thank you for spending time with Brandon. I hope you look forward to seeing him tomorrow," I stated as I left. Before the door was shut all I could hear was 'damn, that was intense...' from Steven. All I wanted to do was smile and agree with Steven. It was indeed intense, but it was intense in all the right ways.

*

The door shut behind us and his scent was already dripping from him. He ran into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. *I wonder what you are doing, Brandon...*

While he was messing around in the bathroom I quickly stripped myself of all my clothes. I pulled my hair out of the glass hair clamps and set the bed up for our first night of playing. The silk ropes were fastened in the appropriate places at the head of the bed—looped through the silver hooks. I tugged on them to make sure that they were sturdy, they were able to hold up to me they would be more than perfect for my Brandon. Once that was done I pulled out a bottle of scented oil and placed it on the side table. I smirked at my handy work. It was perfect, better than perfect. It was fantastic and I couldn't wait to see his face when I tied him up and fucked him senseless.

I lounged on the bed as I waited for him to come out. My cock was standing straight up and wept as I waited. I kept thinking about his pretty face, about what it would look like with crimson painted on his cheek. What his ass would look like red from my hand... I gave a low moan to the thought. Waiting was becoming unbearable. Then, the door swooshed open. He stood there in front of me naked, from head to foot bare of all clothes. Breathe taking. His pink cock stood proud before me, also weeping tears of excitement. His face was already flushed and his breathing already shallow. I licked my lips.

I crooked my finger and beckoned him to me. Silently he made his way to me with the grace of the most elegant animal. I smirked as he gasped when the cool silk sheets touched his hot pink cock. If he thought that was cool, just wait until he felt what I was going to do to him...

He sat patiently on his knees as he waited for directions. I sat up onto my elbows and took my right hand and cupped his cheek. He pushed his face into my grasp and inhaled as if to memorize my scent. My hand trailed down from his face, slowly down his body, until I reached his hand. I grasped it and pulled him to me so that he was sitting on top of me. My cock nestled between his ass cheeks and his cock grinding against my stomach. I took hold of his black hair and yanked him so that his face was only inches from my own. I nipped at his bottom lip then soothed the sting with my tongue.

"Do you want this?" I whispered, brushing my nose softly across his cheek. My eyes were half closed because of his heavenly scent.

"Oh...oh god yea..." He gasped, grinding his hips in little circles against my body. His dirty little gasps of pleasure were driving me crazy. It wasn't going to be soft and romantic like I wanted it to be. It was going to be hard and fast.

"How badly do you want it?" I husked into his ear, making sure that my teeth grazed his ear lobe. My cock was starting to slowly thrust between the tight mounds of flesh. My breathing was also getting heavier.

"Pretty badly..." He moaned into my shoulder.

"Please...I'm ready just do it already..." Pulling back I looked at my boy.

"Ready? If I remember correctly you were quiet cheeky at Jing's house. That is disrespect towards me and your hosts. By my standards you should be corrected immediately." He looked slightly worried and sat up. "I think you need a spanking."

(~Sorry I stopped there. Lets add some crazy intense pauses, shall we *evil grin* I know it's a little late but Happy New years!! I'm am super happy you guys are liking the story so far. I have a LOT planned for these guys. I was also thinking about doing a side interview-like-thing. So if you guys want to ask me some questions, either for the characters or me or whatever I would be more than happy to answer them in the most creative way I know how! I love you all and I look forward to hearing for Ya'll!! Remember to comment and vote, I love hearing from you :D

Tae PALLATON~)

12