XSFGC 3: Peter's Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katya, please."

"Shut it big boy before I do my sword swallowing trick again. Yes, Kurt quickly took her virginity and Kurt's lower penis was rubbing up against the outside of her labia and clit, driving her crazy, making her want more. She said she thought about being double penetrated in her pussy with both of his dicks at once, but she had other plans. She rolled over to switch position, letting Kurt getting on top, then she threw her long legs over Kurt's shoulder and they started fucking again. Ohh, feel this dick throb, you are enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

Peter had gone back to looking away from Kitty as she sat between his legs, stroking his manhood.

"You of course realized what happen next, don't you? While Kurt was fucking her, his lower penis kept sliding against her asshole. Here is one area where your sister and I don't see eye to eye, my mother taught me that no good Jewish girl will let something she puts in her mouth, up her poop chute. Well, sure enough, not long after they started back fucking, that little dick of Kurt's slid in to her asshole and Illyana went crazy. She loved it. That was her favorite position to do it in the rest of the time there and now; she will even let James slide his monster cock in her ass!"

"Oh, No, Oh no, I am... I am... ARGH! KATYA! Stop that!"

"What? You don't like little ole me, stopping you from cumming? You poor boy. Here let me make it up to you. I am really aroused right now and even though you had me once today, I want you again."

"Ok, da, let me get on my..."

"No. I want you missionary style. I want you how Kurt fucked Illyana, with my legs on your massive shoulders," as she said this, Kitty laid back and spread her legs. "Come get me big boy."

"Katya, are you sure? Katya..."

While rubbing her clit, "enough, mount me already, I want you NOW!"

Peter Rasputin is capable of bench pressing over five hundred pounds multiple times and by the time he got on top of Kitty, he muscles were shaking like he had just bench pressed six hundred pounds fifty times.

"Give it here you bastard, you are going too slow," Kitty hissed at him. "Aww, fuck yeah. That is what I want."

Peter had a very hard time moving slowly to not hurt his lover, but Kitty was having none of that.

"All the way in you bastard, put it all the way in me!" while she awkwardly tried to reach with her arms to grab Peter's ass while her long, slender legs were on his shoulders.

Shocked and afraid he was going to hurt her, Peter went to pull back.

"NOOO!" To stop him from pulling out, Kitty unlimbered her legs from his shoulders and snaked them around his ass cheeks where she surprised Peter on just how strong her dancer's legs were by pulling him back on top of her and causing Peters peter to go in as deep as he has ever been inside her, hitting her cervix. Kitty grunted, strained and then Peter felt a tingling sensation on his penis that was like nothing he felt before and then he was sliding all the way in her with minimal resistance.

"Katya! Katya, am I hurting you?" Peter exclaimed with a shocked look on his face.

Kitty's twisted face looked up at him and replied, "Shut up and fuck me you son of a bitch!" and then she started bouncing her hips up to meet him shocking him into action.

"That is it, fuck me, god, fuck me good!" Three strokes of his massive dick all the way inside Kitty was enough to send Peter over the edge and he started slamming Kitty as hard as he could, harder than he had every done before.

"Oh yes, Oh YES, YOU SON OF A BITCH. Oh my god, what the fuck are you doing to me? Oh fuck, it feels like your dick is coming out of my throat, ahhhhh".

Between actually fucking Kitty the way he had been wanting and her response, not one of pain but pleasure and all of the teasing that he had received all night was too much for Peter.

"KATYA, OH, KATYA, I LOVE YOU" followed by his grunting as he deposited his cum deep inside Kitty.

"Oh shit, feel that, feel that, oh fuck, feel you coming in me!"

Peter convulsed on top of Kitty multiple times and then finally let out a scream of completion and dropped on top of Kitty heaving to catch his breath and while Kitty continued to respond about having his extra large penis all the way in her.

"Oh, god, I can't take any more, oh god, Oh GOD. GET OFF OF ME PETER. GET OFF GET OFF!"

Fearing that he did physical damage to his lover, Peter leapt off of her and Kitty promptly rolled onto her side facing him, clutching her pussy.

"Katya! Katya, are you ok?" Peter asked not sure what to do.

"Oh, fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Kitty kept repeating. Peter tried to pry open her legs to view her pussy to see if there was any damage, but she wouldn't let him at first and then she passed out.

"Katya! Katya, are you ok? Tell me what you need, Katya?"

Peter was able to spread her legs and pulled her hands off of her vagina. There was no blood, of which he was thankful for, but he knew he could of damage her internally and looked closer. Not only did he not see blood, but he didn't see any of his ejaculate either. Her vagina was dilated, but it was quickly shrinking back to normal size and her labia lips where stretched and elongated, but Peter knew that was their normal look, thanks to the action it received from his oversized penis, her labia lips were no longer tight and slender along her vagina opening the way it was when she was a virgin.

Kitty moaned, causing Peter to look at her face. Slobber was drooling out of the corner of her mouth but then her mouth closed and she swallowed, followed by a flickering of her eyes.

"Katya," he asked softly.

"Mmmhmmm?"

"Are you ok Katya?"

"Oh yes. I am wonderful," she said with a smile forming on her mouth and then a hand reached up to wipe her slobber after she realized it was there.

"What happened Katya? How were we able to do that without hurting you? Do you need to go to medical for an exam?"

"No, I don't need to go, but I will. Later. Right now come here and cuddle with me. I am tired."

After laying down, Peter helped Kitty into her spot, the nook between his shoulder and chest, where she promptly put her leg over his hip and squeezed his chest with her upper arm.

"Katya, how did you?"

With a tired laugh, "how did I manage to take all of you in my poor little pussy? Heh, I Phased my cervix. Once I felt your head hit it, I Phased it and your giant schlong slid straight into my uterus. How is that for using my powers as needed?"

"Oh, Katya."

"Yeah, it was wonderful, wasn't it? I won't be able to do that a lot, but every now and then might be doable. Damn, I couldn't cum while you were in me; because I had to concentrate on Phasing my cervix, but god did I want to. That is why I yelled at you to get off of me, so I could cum. But I never came like that before. I couldn't stop cumming. It was scary and wonderful all at the same time."

"And you are ok now?"

"Oh yeah, but I really need some sleep now. You can kiss your sister good night another night. Right now stay still and be that wonderful pillow you are. Nite.'

"Katya...good night.

Hours later, Kitty woke up and found that she was alone in Peter's bed. Peter was in front of the third easel again, painting like a mad man. Kitty smiled and thought that her job a muse was done and rolled over and went back to sleep.

12