XTC 2.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on her bed, Gina stared at the ceiling and wondered if space travel could be considered an addiction. She found her thoughts drifting back to XTC again. She'd felt hollow inside since they were separated. She'd entertained the thought of going to school and taking a course on robotics just so she could switch jobs. Considering her success at teaching herself so far, that idea didn't last long. As usual, it didn't take long for her thoughts to change course. She saw herself bent over the work bench on the Johnson Long. He was standing behind her, hands sliding up and down her back. Reaching down, he suddenly ripped the panties off of her with one quick, violent jerk. She gasped, and he followed up with a slap to her exposed ass. Gina was so startled by the vivid eroticism of it that her eyes opened and she found herself looking at the ceiling again. Not wanting to lose the feeling, she closed her eyes and her hand found its way into her panties. She wondered what XTC might look like with RealSkin on. She saw a man who was tall and broad, but in her fantasy, she didn't get to see his face, because her mental camera panned around to show herself, seen from around his back, as though her fantasy cameraman were standing just behind and to the side of the android, in order to get a better view of what he was doing. What he was doing was Gina.

They were in her bedroom; she was kneeling on the bed with her feet and her ass hanging over the end, and he stood behind her. What was more startling than how hot he looked in RealSkin was the position that she saw herself in. Face down and curled up, Gina's wrists were manacled to her ankles with broad cuffs made of bright, red leather and big, shiny metal rings. Her breasts were mashed against her thighs and she couldn't do anything but stare straight ahead or press her cheek to the mattress and await his pleasure. She was a sex toy for an android. The thought made her body buzz with anticipation. She felt his hand smoothing up and over her back. The feel of his broad, flat palm, his naked skin touching hers, sent shivers through her. He grabbed her by the hair and jerked her head up, making her hiss. Slowly, he let go, and his hand drifted back down, taking his time. When the hand reached her ass, he squeezed and caressed her, exploring the feel of her flesh in his palm to his heart's content. Not satisfied with just this, he landed a loud spank on her defenseless ass. Gina yelped in surprise, only to find the slap followed by another, and then another. Her ass stung and her pussy burned.

"Please, please, please," she found herself pleading.

She was answered with several spanks to the other cheek and whimpered in frustration at being unable to do anything about the growing heat inside her. But then, he showed mercy. The hand that had spanked her lifted her hips up and she felt his cock probing her pussy. It rubbed over her clit, parted her wet lips and found her achy, needy hole. He eased inside her in one long, slow push. That was the only slow, gentle thing he did. Taking hold of her big, round ass, he took her fast and deep, his thighs hammering against her. She came almost instantly, but he wasn't done. His tireless hips drove his long shaft into her again and again until she thought she couldn't take anymore. That slight curve kept hitting her sweet spot, sending electric jolts of pleasure through her pussy. And then he suddenly pressed fully into her, hips shuddering. The feel of him deep inside her, body shaking as though he were coming, set off an orgasm so intense she cried out.

Gina threw her head back, body arching against the mattress. It had seemed so real, it took Gina a moment to realize she was still half-dressed and lying on her bed. The reality, after the intensity of her fantasy, was depressing. Grabbing her vape, she lay there and blew mist at the ceiling while she caught her breath. She wondered if it was possible to feel love for an android. She wondered if an android could ever learn to experience feelings. The ringing of her phone made her jump. She stared at the number for a moment in puzzlement. It was the company. It hadn't been quite two weeks yet. Answering, she was even more surprised to find out that it was Kathryn Reimer. She'd expected some anonymous drone, not the vice-president of one of the company's major divisions.

"Yes?" she asked cautiously, after the introduction.

"We have another ship for you," Reimer cheerfully chirped, cutting straight to the chase. "And a special assignment that's right up your alley."

"Oh?" Gina found herself unable to keep the excitement out of her voice.

"We want you to go with the salvage crew back to the hulk you found the droid on. You'll bring the android with you. While the salvage crew is working on the ship, we want you to try to uncover the identity of this mysterious Captain Miller and her ship."

"When do I leave?"