XTC 2.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"X..." she hissed, breathlessly. A break was definitely a good idea.

At least, so she'd thought until he used the hand in her hair to spin her to face away from him. Squealing, Gina pranced on tiptoe, hands coming up to cover his.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Insubordination," he accused.

"But, I did what you said to," she protested.

"Then, I shall merely correct you for taking so long to comply."

Holding her by the hair, X delivered a swift slap to the closest buttock. It jiggled under his assault and immediately started to blush. Gina yelped, rocking on her toes. Another spank followed, then another. The sound echoed through the room, bouncing off the stone walls. Whimpering loudly, she did her best to keep quiet, but it was impossible. Thankfully, he relented then, but it didn't make things any easier for her. X released her hair only to wrap his arm around her belly, pulling her tight to him. She could feel how hard his cock was, a hot, thick bar rubbing against her back, his balls squashed against her ass. The droid reached up and fondled her breasts, pinching and squeezing her nipples.

"You are a handful, machine's mate Miller," he said. He kissed the side of her neck.

Words escaped her, and she moaned in response. His chest was a wall against her shoulders, and his stubble tickled her ear, making her shiver. Gina squirmed around to face him again, but as she opened her mouth to speak, he kissed her. When their lips parted, he swept a spot clear on the table, then lifted her to sit in the emptied space.

"Sir!" she gasped.

Stepping between her legs, X took her by the hips and shifted her closer to the edge of the table. The friction against her stinging ass made her pussy clench. Taking hold of one of her legs, he braced it against his chest, letting her other dangle freely off the table. Unzipping his suit, his cock practically sprang free and she watched anxiously as he took hold of it and lowered it to her pussy. X rubbed the head up and down between the wet, swollen lips. His grin said that he enjoyed the hot shiver that he knew he'd sent dancing through her. He kissed her again, and then the whole long, thick shaft sank into her.

"Sir!"

He took her deeply, hips slapping the back of her thigh. Heat built like a tempest inside her. Gina closed her eyes and whimpered. When she opened them, she saw that he was watching her, reading her reactions and enjoying his obvious success at making her body soar with pleasure. A blue glow in the darkness caught her eye. Gina gave a start when she realized what it was. Someone was sitting in the dark, a woman with her legs crossed, sucking a vape and watching them.

"X!" she hissed, but he didn't stop. He didn't even slow down.

Instead, he brought a hand up behind her head and curled his fingers in her hair. He yanked her head back, exposing her neck and making her hiss for a totally different reason. Gina whimpered and dug her fingers into his chest. She realized that the position X held her in was tilting her hips towards the shadowed figure, giving her an excellent view of his cock slipping in and out of her, but Gina wasn't capable of caring.

"Yes, sir... yes, sir..." she mewled, arching her back and tilting her head back into the grip of his hand.

Plunging into her faster, he pulled her closer and closer to the edge with each thrust. Almost there... almost there... Gina cried out as the orgasm spilled through her. Her foot dug into his ass as she flooded his cock with her juices. He kept moving slowly, drawing it out until the last quiver had tumbled through her.

"Thank you, sir," she gasped at last.

X pulled out and stepped back, leaving Gina sitting on the table panting, legs dangling. When she'd mostly caught her breath, she slid down to the floor and looked toward the shadowy spectator just as the woman stood and walked toward her, applauding lightly. The soles of her boots echoed off the stone floor.

"Well, well, well," she purred. "What have we here?"

The woman looked like she might be Gina's grandma... if her grandma had been really hot... and had had her mom when she was really young. The hair colour, the eye colour, even her facial features bore an insanely uncanny resemblance to Gina. It was like seeing what she'd look like when she got older. The woman was wearing snug, white pants with purely decorative suspenders hanging loosely, heavy black boots, and a white blouse undone to mid-cleavage. With each step, it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Yes, dear, I'm Captain Miller."

Gina realized she was staring and tried to stammer a hello, but found herself tongue-tied and blushing. She'd just met XTC's creator... by breaking into her home and having sex with her android right in front of her. Gina scrambled to pull her clothes back on, much to the older woman's amusement. The captain sucked at her vape and studied Gina's every move. Quickly tying her pants closed, Gina gave the captain a weak smile, but realized that she was looking past her shoulder. She glanced behind her and blushed, seeing that X was still completely naked. His cock was shiny with her juices.

"I'm sorry, I..." Gina stumbled.

"Nonsense," the captain interrupted. "I quite enjoyed it. Not as much as you, perhaps."

Gina gasped and looked at the floor, unable to look the captain in the eye.

"XTC 2," she said, smiling. "You did a wonderful job. You're as gifted as he is."

"Thank you," Gina managed, then noticed that the captain's eyes were focused below his belly button. Heat stung her cheeks.

"If you're Captain Miller, why does he keep calling me Captain Miller?" she asked, trying to divert the woman's attention.

"X only listens to Captain Miller, dear," she replied, as though this explained everything. She laughed at the tech's baffled expression. "I shall explain in a moment... perhaps."

This was hardly the explanation Gina had been hoping for, and she frowned, but the woman had turned her attention to her android.

"It's good to see you, 2," the captain said.

"It's good to see you, too," the droid replied.

"It's good to see you, 2," the captain repeated, with a grin.

"It's good to see you, too."

Captain Miller finally relented, laughing. "I'd thought him lost," she told Gina.

"We found him on the remains of your ship? I got him plugged back in and..."

Captain Miller raised her hand. "Time enough for stories later, dear. It's enough that you brought him home. You've obviously been taking quite good care of him."

Gina wasn't sure if this was another reference to her activities on the work bench and decided to ask something unrelated again, just in case.

"Why did you create X?"

"You call him X? Dear, how charming," she enthused. "I'd have thought you'd have named him."

The thought had honestly never occurred to her. X was his name.

"I didn't create him," the captain said. She sucked at her vape and studied the tech a moment before deciding.

Gesturing for Gina to follow, she crossed the room toward the large observation window. Inside, Gina saw a couple in lab coats in a room filled with robot parts, jars, tools, toys, and other such. They both looked to be in their 30s, oriental, had dark hair, and both were slender and of similar height. They were standing at a cluttered work table.

"They did," Captain Miller said.

Their lab coats were both pushed to the side around their waists and Gina could clearly see that those and shoes were all that they were wearing. What they were doing...! The woman had one leg up on the table, and was turned towards the window slightly. This meant that Gina had a great view of her face contorted in pleasure and his slick cock slipping in and out of her shaved pussy. His cock was so hard that it was red and curved like an overstrung bow. He was taking her in quick, easy strokes that had her eyes closed, and purring. His rhythm was as smooth and as practised as a machine. He leaned over her back, his face close to hers, whispering something in her ear. Whatever he said had an instant reaction. Her face lit up with pure naughty delight and she bounced her hips back against him.

Gina had only seen people actually having sex in person once before. Even without being able to hear them through the thick glass, the sight was nearly overwhelming. This was nothing like seeing it on a screen. She brought a hand up without thinking and rubbed her belly.

The captain watched her out of the corner of her eye. She smiled as she watched the girl's thumb unconsciously caress one of her nipples. They looked to be so hard that it was surprising the fabric of the shirt could contain them. XTC stood close behind her. He was hard, his thick cock nearly touching Gina's ass. The droid was looking down, obviously admiring the way the large, firm globes were stretching the thin, purple fabric. He looked about ready to take matters into his own hands, and she considered. She'd love nothing more than to see him ravish her again. How hot that would be, watching the muscular 'man' taking her from behind. She could see it in her mind's eye. He'd have her pushed up against the glass, making her watch the horny scientists while he drove deeply into her with those long, steady thrusts he obviously preferred. Her ass was big enough that it would bounce with each one. Would he grab her breasts? Spank her? Pull her hair again? The tech made such cute noises when she was in the throes, too. But, as the droid reached for Gina's waist, the captain lightly cleared her throat and shook her head. The movement was almost imperceptible, but it wasn't lost on XTC. He immediately stepped back, cock wilting. A shame, Miller thought, the girl had made what was already an impressive display of engineering into one beautiful beast. Still, she had other plans, and she didn't want the girl distracted from the show behind the glass.

Behind that glass, things only got more intense. Faster and faster he went. His hips slammed into her quick and hard, making her brown-tipped breasts bounce up and down like high-speed pistons. Gina couldn't believe he had that kind of stamina. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. Her expression was pure rapture. And then, abruptly it happened. He pushed himself as tightly to her as he could, shuddering and obviously gasping for breath. His eyes were screwed tightly shut, the same as hers. It was like a moment frozen in time. When he stepped away, he took deep gulps of air, and his chest was heaving. His cock was shiny and red, but quickly shrank back into its nest of thick, dark hair.

Gina realized she'd been holding her own breath, and she was sure that the temperature had just gone up several degrees. She knew she shouldn't, but she just couldn't pull her eyes away.

The woman didn't move, just arched her back and looked past her shoulder at him. He reached down between her ass cheeks and twisted his fingers back and forth. Gina was confused until she saw him very slowly start to work a bright silver plug out of the tight grip of his lover's ass. Gina gasped, seeing the thick phallic head of it. The plug was vibrating gently. He stopped it not by turning anything off, but by holding it in his hand and squeezing it... or something.

Another flush of heat flooded Gina's chest. She felt her own bottom clench reflexively and she wondered what it would be like to be in the woman's place with X behind her.

Pocketing the plug, the researchers embraced and kissed. The intimacy of it almost made Gina look away, but then they parted. The man picked up a jar that had been sitting beside them amongst the toys, replaced the lid, and took it to a fridge. The woman smoothed her jacket and hair, then checked something off on a tablet, smiling broadly.

"They sometimes get a little carried away," the captain said, looking at the techie sidelong.

Gina found she couldn't pull her eyes away. Every bit of her was aching with need. There was so much moisture between her legs, both from before and now from watching this, that she almost felt like she'd peed herself. She only hoped it wasn't obvious through her clothes. She watched the man retrieve another jar and wondered what they were going to do with this one. The woman picked up a shiny, chromed vibrator and seemed to consider it before suddenly noticing Gina staring at her. She smiled and waved. Feeling extremely awkward, having just played the voyeur, the tech did her best not to duck and pretend she hadn't just been watching. To her credit, she managed to stand her ground and politely wave back.

"They used to work for... let's simply say, a secretive military research organization belonging to a first world power. I'll leave it to them to tell you which one, if you're interested. They tired of their work being used to harm others, but that's not an organization you simply walk away from. I helped them... relocate."

Gina pulled her eyes from the window just long enough to give the captain a baffled look.

"I move things, dear," she explained, turning her back to the window and leaning on the glass.

"What kind of things?"

"All kinds of things."

Captain Miller just stood there, vaping and letting Gina figure this out for herself.

"You're a smuggler?" Gina was incredulous. The captain had her full attention now. The thought was nearly inconceivable. Smuggling on Earth was hard enough, but in space there were far fewer ships to distract inspectors, controls were quite tight. How...? What would you possibly want to smuggle?

The captain blew a cloud of mist at the ceiling and smiled. "Not just, dear, not just. I build things, I sell things, I trade things. I'm a merchant. I get people what they want."

"But, how do you...? Where do you...?"

"Truly brilliant, those two," the captain commented, ignoring her. "It wasn't long after I had them comfortably settled before we discovered something."

"What?"

"It wasn't long after I had them comfortably settled before we discovered something," she repeated.

"No!" Gina growled. "What did you discover?" Now she knew where X got his sense of humour.

The captain grinned. "We discovered a naturally occurring mineral that can be turned into a compound both slightly flexible and yet harder than currently known metals. This same compound, when further modified, has a tendency to vibrate for extended periods of its own accord. Somehow, the twins have managed to create both toys and a power source from this."

Gina gave her a perplexed look.

"They're not really twins," the captain commented.

"No, no, that's not it," Gina said. "What is this mineral? How do they make it work?" Her mind was filled with questions. The shuttle, the toys, even X, they all used this power source. XTC's shell was built from whatever this compound was. She'd thought his body was formed from plastic.

Captain Miller smiled. "That's part of why you're here, dear."

"It is?"

The captain sighed and sat in her chair again. She thought for a long moment before answering. "I'm not going to live forever, dear. I'm looking for a protege. It seems X favours you... he also believes you to be the best choice."

Gina wasn't sure she'd heard correctly.

"It's rather obvious you fancy him," the captain jibed, grinning at Gina's reaction.

"Your protege?" she managed, doing her best to ignore the teasing.

"We shall see."