XXX Marks The Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, also just like a good blowjob, the ground rules and expectations are a critical aspect, too. How the characters are supposed to act should be laid out. Surprises are good, but the general story should be figured out.

I remember one time...a long time ago, we were actually in the old house...where there was a spur-of-the-moment pretending I was a cop/guard and you were a criminal of some sort(? I'm not certain it was ever determined), and I was trying to get you to do things to keep you out of jail (suck my dick or I'll send you to jail!)...and you were acting like you wanted to go to jail (so that you could be tied up?). So we were trying for different objectives, and looking back it's really quite laughable. If I had known that's what you wanted, I would have acted differently and helped you achieve your goal!

Sample role plays

Teacher/student

A) You're a college professor, maybe an OBGYN and I'm a doctoral student taking anatomy. I need some tutoring help with learning the parts of genitals. You begin by taking your pants off and spreading your legs and pointing out your body parts (outer labia, inner labia, clit, vaginal opening, urethra, etc.) Then you make me drop my pants and you take my penis in your hands and point out the glans, the frenulum, the foreskin, the dorsal vein...and as my penis swells you tell me not to worry, that this is normal. You then tell me that a female can get aroused, too. You show me how to arouse you...and then you ask me if I'd like to earn some extra credit...

B) I'm a teacher and you're the student. You're failing a required math class. No hope. You beg and plead if there is anything... ANYTHING that you could do to keep you from failing. I offer a way to earn a C but it could get us both in trouble. You have to promise not to tell anyone... Maybe you end up earning an A!

Talent agent/actor

A) You've come to a modelling agency for a innocent modelling job. But I'm really a porn talent agent. How far are you willing to go to land a big payday?

Strangers at a bar

This one has potential to be the most revealing. This would work best at a hotel bar, where we have a room. We would agree to meet in the bar downstairs at some point in the next hour. Maybe you get there first and sit at the bar. And then I come in and sit at the bar on the other side. After a few minutes, I ask the bar tender what you're drinking and send you a drink. We have to agree ahead of time that no matter what we say, we are pretending. Because if I come over and introduce myself as "Steve" and you're "Lucy"...and if you tell me you're married with a couple kids, that I won't take it personally that you want to have an affair! Or if I say I'm a widower, that you do not think I wish for that. We can be whoever we want. Like...a person who has just found out their spouse was cheating on them. Or a lonely business person at a boring conference. Or a single swinger looking for a score. Use imagination!

XXXX........XXXX
......XX.......XX......
.........XX...XX.......
...........XXXX........
.............XX............
...........XXXX........
.........XX...XX.......
......XX.......XX......
XXXX........XXXX

I hope some day you find this. If you followed the clues to this, I hope it leads to discussion and/or action. No one else reading this could possibly know who you are or who I am and that's quite the point. And that's the whole truth.

12