xXx-Men:Man Mutant Cyborg 24/7 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers

“Hey, he’s not for me!” Bobby yelled, annoyed. “He’s Alison Blaire’s boyfriend...” The Brazilian mutant’s voice trailed off as the man continued to walk on, ignoring him. “Fucking puta.”

“Let me handle the next one, slugger.” Guido laughed. His large hand reached out and clasped the shoulder of another passing roadie. “Excuse me. Have you seen a blonde poofter looking leather boy with a stupid look on his face?”

“Weird. You’re the second person to ask about this guy. Sure, man.” The guy gestured over to the Mutatis’ trailer. “I saw him go around the back of that trailer with some platinum blonde groupie. That was a while ago.”

“Thanks, pal.” Guido released the roadie’s shoulder. “Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but you just made my night a whole lot easier. You see two blonde guys, one tall, one scrawny, as well?”

“Yeah, man. That’s who was asking about the leather boy.” The roadie laughed.

“Thanks a lot.” Guido stuffed a $20 bill into the man’s pocket. Bobby looked up at the towering figure of Strong Guy.

“That pisses me off, hombre.” Sunspot grumbled again. “How come you can ask, no problem. I ask, and all I can get is attitude.”

“Part charisma, part machismo, my little Brazilian buddy.” Guido Carosella beamed. “Now, shaddup and let’s find out why Longshot would go off with some platinum blonde groupie when he’s supposed to be Dazzler’s main squeeze.”

******

“Good question, Strong Guy.” Roberto replied, “This groupie chica must be mighty fine to sway the ‘himbo’ from someone as sexy as the Dazzler.”

The two rounded the corner of the trailer, dodging the various groups of people milling around in random states of altered consciousness. The atmosphere was one of bacchanal carnage and decadent excess. Beyond the trailer, it seemed a quiet hideaway, compared to the main concourse. Either mutant could see no one.

“I think we’ve been duped,” Roberto said.

“Shhhh…did you hear that?” Strong Guy asked, straining his ears. It was the sound of moaning, a male by the sound of it. It was coming from a side hallway exit from the structure, a fire exit. Bobby nodded that he also heard it, and the two began to sneak over to the hallway to investigate.

There, beyond a folded riser assembly stored in the hallway on one side, Sam’s short crew cut could be seen sticking up above the obstruction.

“Hey! What are you doing, Sam?” Sunspot yelled, marching down the hall towards his friend. “Where are Doug and Longshot? The girls are waiting for us, hombre!” Cannonball seemed to have a far away look on his face, nearly slack-jawed, vacant eyes slowly swiveling over towards Guido and Bobby, and then returning to stare at whatever was in front of him, concealed by the riser, with no response, as if he hadn’t even noticed that his friend was even there.

“Yo, Sam!” Guido called out, again trying to get the hillbilly mutant to acknowledge them.

No avail.

“Fucking A, Sam,” Bobby swore, “what the fuck are you doing back here?”

It was then that Bobby and Guido got close enough to see what was happening behind the riser. Sam, Doug and Longshot were all standing around in a circle, between them, upon her knees, was the platinum blonde female. Each man had his pants pulled down, erect cocks jutting towards her, her slender long fingers wrapped around each, with her head bobbing off of each cock, seemingly at random.

“Man, what the fuck! Each of you fuckwads have a girlfriend here, and I can’t even get a minute to talk to any of the dancers!” Sunspot swore, jealousy rearing its ugly head.

The platinum blonde looked up past the men she was servicing, locking eyes with Roberto DaCosta. “I’m a very good dancer. If you want a piece of the action, come here, my little Latin lover,” she purred, reaching a hand out towards him. The girl was dressed in a most unusual fashion, tight black latex fitted as if a second skin, her pierced nipples, silver studs flashing in the fluorescent light, protruding from the slits cut into the clinging bustier. Her pussy, shaved clean, peeked out from the crotch-less latex panties that she wore, lips moist.

She was beautiful, of that, no doubt. Her icy blue eyes seemed to cut right to Sunspot’s very core. He wanted her. Fumbling with his belt, he loosened his pants, her hand caressing the growing bulge contained within. He was so enamored with the concept of her pouting lips locking onto his growing member, he didn’t even think about the fact that she was stroking every last man there…at the same time.

“Bobby?” Guido attempted to get his attention, but like the others, he seemed completely enraptured by the kneeling beauty that was now stroking his straining cock. “Bobby, she hassix arms.”

“Andthree holes…more than enough to service all of you at one time, and in many ways.” The platinum blonde coyly suggested. “Come to me, Guido Carosella, and let me give you the loving that you have always wanted, but could only dream about.” One hand snaked out, her motions fluid and hypnotic, enticing the oversized mutant towards her. “These others, they will enjoy the pleasures of my hands and my lips, but for you…I have something better. I want your cock in my pussy, Strong Guy.”

Guido was startled by this wanton display. Band groupies were a rowdy and loose lot, but this was something new for him. Most ladies drew the line when facing the seven plus feet tall misshapen frame of Strong Guy, fearing his massive girth. He wasn’t the best-looking john on the block, that was a given, but he had a heart of gold, and anyone who bothered to get to know him figured this out. Gruff exterior aside, Guido was a regular softie who just wanted someone in his life who could accept him for what he was.

The apish form of Strong Guy stepped closer. The beautiful platinum blonde with six arms looked familiar, but Guido couldn’t place her face. Maybe that was because her exposed tits with their pierced nipples were distracting him. A hand drifted across his belt buckle, unlatching it, as another hand caressed the growing bulge in his tight pants.

*****

“You should free that nice cock, Guido. Let me see it,” the white haired lass cooed. Strong Guy hesitated for merely a second, before his oversized hands quickly fumbled at the button-fly latch of his shiny tight pleather pants. Her nimble fingers dragged long manicured fingernails across the bottom of his veined member as it stood pointed to the sky, tracing their way slowly upward, fingers wrapping around the purplish head of his cock, pulling it downwards towards her waiting mouth. Her triangular pink tongue licked the slit before her pouting lips engulfed his engorged member.

Guido groaned as she sucked his cock, her slick saliva coating his penis, one hand stroking the base of his shaft, her mouth encircling his head, as she slurped the man-meat down her hungry throat. His hips, bucking forward of their own accord, thrust his iron hard member deep into her face. Her throat swallowed and opened wide, gulping the flesh tube down even further, sucking upon his swollen helmet. Bliss. Utter bliss. This blowjob was even better than anything his masseuse, Babette, had ever given him.

Roberto DaCosta exhaled sharply, the platinum blonde’s nimble hand sliding and slipping along his rigid Brazilian shaft, another of her hands caressing the inner thighs and his scrotum, working its way upwards into his ass-crack. Julia, his first true love, perhaps because he lost his virginity to her, had made him a firm fan of fellatio and hand jobs, but what this backstage band slut was doing to him was nearing on the inhuman and obscene. Sunspot felt incredibly turned on, and willing to do anything the groupie wanted, so long as she kept touching his dick.

Sam Guthrie couldn’t believe it. Tabitha Smith. Lila Cheney. Now, this incredible platinum blonde girl. Back home, even before he started working the mines, Sam was always the gangly gawky beanpole. Girls didn’t throw themselves at him like this. Never have. The only girls he ever got to get close to were his sisters, the rest of the female population in his rural hometown either had other boys in mind for their attentions, or wanted men, not boys. Ever since taking Charles Xavier’s invitation to attend his School for Gifted Youngsters, girls flocked to him like a magnet. Even when he returned home, there were girls who never gave him the time of day when he was living two miles from them, now suddenly wanting to get to know him intimately even though he was living a thousand miles away. Boyhood fantasies, all for his taking. That would be the case, had he not been the shy and awkward type. For some strange reason, unless he was totally relaxed around them and knew the girls well, Sam seemed incapable of speaking coherently. There were so many things he could say, but for some reason, he found them getting all jumbled together, and spewing out at the oddest moments. If it weren’t for the fact that he had no problems speaking to anyone that he wasn’t attracted to, his doctor surely would have labeled him attention deficit disorder, or said he was a stutterer.

Douglas Ramsey was amazed. This platinum blonde dominatrix dressed mystery woman they found blowing Longshot was incredible with her mouth, tongue and hands. They literally danced, spiraling across his blonde stiffy, and from his many experiences with Illyana, he could swear he could feel a sense of similar magic about them. All he knew at this point was her long slender fingers played his skin flute with all the passionate precision of a maestro. Illyana was a sexual super-freak, but what this chick apparently knew about the human penis, and how to milk every possible delectable sensation from it, she could teach the young Russian nymph a lesson or two.

Longshot was in a state of nirvana. Unaware of anything beyond the sensations that were emanating from his other-dimensional borne dick, the man they referred to, as “Daz’s himbo,” was blissfully unaware of the presence of the other late arriving mutant males getting the same cock-stroking service he was. Alison didn’t have this much skill, nor did Ricochet Rita. This hot little platinum blonde number was a master of unsurpassed skill in the art of cocksucking. He had been on the verge of cumming for the greater part of an hour now, and still she teased his prick more, almost as if she knew just how close she could actually get without pushing him over the edge into ecstatic orgasmic oblivion.


The platinum blonde six-armed groupie looked at each of the mutant men surrounding her. Each of them bedazzled and enthralled by her talented ministrations, oblivious to the mounting energies now rising about them, only concerned with the mounting rise of semen in their own cocks. She smiled, before slipping another cock into her mouth. This hunt had been long, and hard, much like these pricks, but at last she had her man, and four horny mutants of the accursed xXx-Men. Her Master would be pleased with her. Maybe he would even give her the rebel, Longshot, to do with what she would. Anything less would be a terrible waste of such a perfectly good specimen of boy-toy beau-hunk beefcake. It bothered her that the large one, Guido Carosella, had somehow managed to see through the illusions she had woven around herself, but fortunately his sexual frustration was greater than his moral authority, and she was able to distract him into submission. It would not do to have her plans beset by last minute heroics. When the two blonde mutants called Cannonball and Cypher interrupted her capture of Longshot, she had to change her plans to include them as well. Her Master would be pleased. Then when Sunspot and Strong Guy showed up, she had to change plans again. Fortunately, her Master had made her to capable of the task at hand, if one would pardon the pun. A few more moments to collect the inter-dimensional energy, a few more gestures to manipulate them, and the fate of these Earthlings would be sealed. She would be victorious, and the rebel would be captured and returned home.

“Cum for me, my lovers. Cum for Spiral,” she laughed, yanking on their wangs, releasing the cosmic energy she had been collecting, and shunting all of them through time and space. Longshot’s eyes rolled up and back within his skull, his breathing ragged and labored, his long slender cock streaming a silken rope of hot jism at the six armed extra-dimensional terrorist and enforcer. Cannonball gasped, and a nervous giggle of relief escaped his lips as the sensations cascading through his cock reached a mind-blowing crescendo, firing multiple spurts onto the tight black leather bodice of the strange woman. Cypher grunted, a staccato rapid-fire blast of ‘uh’ that was accented by his wildly bucking hips and a machinegun spattering of semen. Sunspot moaned as he felt the fingers tickling at his ass penetrate his pinched brown-eye, sinking up to the first knuckle, ripping his orgasm from him, as the seemingly insatiable nymphet band slut milked his dark hard shaft for every last drop of man-juice that he could produce. Strong Guy’s thick slab of tube-steak twitched like it had a mind of its own as the massive mutant let out a long low guttural growl of satisfaction, cumming in such a large amount, it coated the prostrated Spiral in a thick slather of white creamy goo.

“I did not know you were such a fan of bukkake, Spiral,” a gravelly nasal voice barked loudly with more than a hint of melodramatic madness, bringing all the mutants quickly out of their post-orgasmic funk.

“S-spiral?!?” Sam, Bobby and Longshot nearly cried out in unison, jumping back. Guido and Doug quickly turned to see the source of the newest voice, coming to the realization that they were no longer backstage at the concert anymore. The landscape was strange; everything had a quality of perhaps being a stage setting, more than an actual place, but it’s resemblance to the backstage hallway behind the trailer was amazing. The lighting was odd as well, seeming to be spotlights shining down upon the surprised and startled mutants surrounding the cum-soaked six-armed figure of Spiral, their sources far out of view. The lights rose within the darkened windows of the trailer, as the very side of the structure shifted, opening up the side to reveal a master control room, much like that of a television station. The darkened chamber beyond the thick glass shielding suddenly lit up with bright lights revealing…

“Major Domo, if you please.” The smiling face whispered feverishly. “Oooooh, I just love a dramatic entrance, don’t you?”

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” large speakers mounted on the outside of the trailer/master control room roared loudly.

“There’s no lady present. Spiral is a slave, you blathering idiot.” The villain muttered. “I should neuter you for that.”

“*ahem*” the speakers apparently cleared its throat, “Gentlemen… and cum soaked slave that is known as Spiral…” the voice fumbled, then went on, “preeeeesenting the highly-rated super-sized Oscar-nominated series-premiering mountainous monstrosity of motorized madness himself, Mojo, Master of all he sees!”

“Am I surrounded by incompetence?!?” the large bulbous form roared, grabbing Major Domo by the head and lifting him by a long spindly arm to face his furious mechanically-ratcheted smiling face. “You forgot spineless, pleasingly plump, and breathtakingly beautiful. Now it’s all ruined!” The yellow skinned bloated being squeezed tightly, crushing Major Domo’s head as he shook the struggling form, snapping his thin neck, and tossing him across the length of the trailer. Mojo sighed heavily, shaking his head. “One can’t make an impressive first appearance in a story twice, and you blew it. I’m anti-climatic, literally speaking.” One long clawed finger pressed decisively down upon a call button upon the spidery mechanical chair that he was perched in. “Miss Sextoy!” he barked.

“Yes, Master Mojo?” the sultry female voice responded immediately.

“Order me a new Major Domo from the Home Shopping For Slaves Network. Make this one a blonde, and witty, and have it sent to me Express Priority.” Mojo said gleefully, clasping his hands together.

“Very good, Master. Is there any other way I may be of service to you?” the voice chimed from the mechanical chair.

“Well, I do feel lint in my bellybutton, and I can’t seem to reach it.” The massive obese yellow monstrosity said thoughtfully, long spindly arms scratching his large rotund belly. “Perhaps you can lick it out for me later, in my palatial bedroom. Say, 6ish.”

“As you wish, my Master.” The voice replied. Mojo looked up towards the group that Spiral had transported to his realm, giggling. Cypher had stepped away from everyone else, placing the heavy hitters between himself and Mojo’s loyalists. Sunspot had triggered his power, his body form fading into darkness as he manifested his super-strength. It was a foolish ploy, considering the time of day it had last been for the solar powered mutant. It had been over six hours since he had last been exposed to the last of the waning daylight, and exerting himself dancing and such over the course of the concert had sapped a lot of his collective strength. Cannonball had triggered his mutant so-called blast field, the soft low hum of it only verifying what the slight glow about his figure hinted. Strong Guy held a wary position between Spiral and Mojo, edging closer to Cypher, apparently being aware that he was best suited to defend Doug from attack. Any attack against him would be transformed into pure strength, to be turned back upon his attacker. The rebel Longshot stared warily at Spiral.

“What do you want, Mojo?” Sam demanded.

*****

“Many things, little mutant.” Mojo laughed in answer. “A ’63 Split T Corvette. The Complete Brady Bunch on DVD. An exclusive theme song. One of those little tiny plastic things that---”

“I think that he meant ‘What do you want with the xXx-Men’, O Large One.” Spiral suggested.

“Porn.” Mojo barked, beaming proudly, crossing his arms.

“Porn…?” Doug raised an eyebrow.

“Specifically, mutant porn.” Spiral offered. Mojo triggered the thick Plexiglas separating him from the newly arrived mutants to lift away as well, as the mechanical chair began to crawl towards them.

“You see, my soon to be mutant porn stars,” Mojo explained. “I had a good thing going when I brought the teeming masses some action adventure starring the rebel, Longshot. Then, I discovered you mutants. You’ve become a hot little commodity that has cemented me two nights a week as the king of programming. I then thought to myself, ‘Self,’ I said, ‘Why not expand your market share to the Saturday Morning Cartoon time slots?’ Thus, my unequalled genius created the xXx-Babies. As cute as they were, the series ratings turned sour with the Age of Apocalypse story arc. Apparently mass murdering, genocide, betrayal, and a millennium long villainous triumph aren’t ready for treatment on Saturday mornings. The show got shelved, until I figured out that a cult following from the late night crowd was possible.”

Mojo skittered across the concrete flooring; metallic legs of his chair clicking like a two-ton beetle. “So, one night, while watching that hilarious cutting edge reality show, ‘World’s Funniest Plastic Surgery Bloopers’ I had an epiphany. My ratings were falling. Mutants were passé. I needed something new, edgy. I had the kid market, the young adult market, but I needed a ringer. That’s when I thought to myself, ‘Self, you should make mutant porn, and capture the adult entertainment market.’ And so, I sent Spiral to bring me some mutants.” The grotesque spineless smiling blob placed his gangly fingers where his hips would have been, had he had any.

“This has got to be the stupidest plot I have ever heard of…” Guido Carosella groaned. The sperm soaked Spiral stepped up next to Strong Guy, placing one hand on his still exposed, but now limp, penis and began stroking it.

X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers