xXx-Men:Man Mutant Cyborg 24/7 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers

“Could be worse, big guy,” Spiral smiled, “He could have asked for mutant gay porn.” The inter-dimensional terrorist looked past Guido and at Sunspot, giving the Brazilian mutant a wink.

What the fuck was that for? Bobby thought. “So, all you want us to do is fuck some chicas using our mutant powers in front of your cameras, or something stupid like that?”

“Oh, no. That’s too set up. The viewing public would never buy it, even though you mutants seem to be the only beings breeding in the Marvel Universe.” Mojo grinned fiendishly, “I need this show to be edgy… a reality show. Voyeurism. Mutants fucking mutants fucking mutants in total decadence and abandon. Broadcast live in high definition, with Kirby 5.1 Surround Sound.”

“Mutant porn…” Cannonball shook his head. “What’s next?”

*****

X Writer
X Writer
14 Followers