XXX-Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Black man dominates entire white family.
2.2k words
3.18
139.4k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers

NOTE: is you just wanna get to the nasty stuff, you can skip the marked-off section that deals with the background and set-up...

* * * * *

The Premise:

XXX-Women

After founding the original X-Men, Professor X was often found to be missing or believed to be dead or off on some secret mission he told no-one about. In truth, Professor X was training an entirely different, totally new team of mutants. These mutants he isolated from the others for several reasons.

Firstly, he felt this second team was in need of more help than the other team, they had darker histories and were not likely to be accepted by the first team readily. Secondly, he felt that having a backup team was a good idea, in case anything ever happened to one of the teams. He also felt it important to not tell either team about the existence of the other- this way they could not implicate each other in any way and not become a liability to the other should anything unforeseen happen.

Finally, the new group was formed entirely of women. Professor X had seen how women were being treated differently, how society was prejudiced against them. He wanted his students to feel equal to anyone, to not have any feeling of being inferior. He could see how Marvel Girl had been subconsciously limiting the use of her powers due to her generally submissive feminine attitude in a group with 4 other men constantly gawking at her and treating her like a "girl". He had considered transferring her to the new group, but did not want anyone to have knowledge of both teams.

Professor X started this second team in California. The only other living person who know of the existence of both schools is Moira MacTaggart. This is the story of how the XXX-Women came to be.

The founding team was comprised of (in order of recruitment) Miss Morph – a shapeshifter and flesh morpher, Supernova – a beautiful Italian girl with the power to start fires, Ilsa – a tall, strong German girl with the power to cancel out other mutant's powers, Jade – a super-strong and invulnerable but shy she-male and Nervosa – a brooding goth girl with the power to manipulate other people's nervous systems.

At one point, Professor X was out of commission (or missing in space or pretending to be dead, etc.) and the two teams, unaware of the other's existence, met and battled one another. This occurred four times.

Once before the second X-Men team was formed (around issue 60 or so), once shortly before Marvel Girl became the Dark Phoenix (around issues 120 – 130), once just after Kitty Pryde had joined the team (around issues 140 – 145) and once again after Rogue joined the X-Men (around issues 171 – 173).

The first encounter occurred while Professor X was away. The second encounter happened while Professor X was there, but he stayed quiet and observed the outcome, ensuring that no-one got seriously hurt. The third time the XXX-Women had

decided they didn't need him. Professor X told his X-Men the truth about the other team and told them to stop them. They failed and the other team escaped, but took Storm and Kitty with them for several months.

The final conflict came when they decided to "steal" Rogue, Kitty and Storm (the female members of the X-Men) and failed.

Mystique later was off-and-on-again affiliated with the XXX-Women and X-Men, sometimes serving as their leader. At other

times, the White Queen has run either of the teams.

The Characters (only those used in this story):

Goliath (Luke Powers) - Formerly Power-Man, a huge black man with a dominant nature.

Nervosa (Mishi) - Has the ability to control another person's nervous system by touch (can paralyze them or control them by touch).

Greg (Rubber Boy) - Mishi's devoted and pathetic boyfriend/slave, his only power is being involuntarily stretchy (can be stretched by others, can't do it himself).

Blushing Bride - Greg's mother

Captain Cuckold - Greg's father

Butch - Greg's older jock brother

Browneye Cherry - Greg's younger sister

Virginia Rosebud - Greg's other younger sister

* * * *

Luke was a petty criminal until, one day, his life of crime caught up with him. He was accused of raping an entire white family in the woods. He maintained his innocence throughout the trial. He was convicted and thrown in jail, where he quickly became the leader of his cell block; he even had a small harem of white "bitches".

There was a riot and some guards tried to

beat him, but he began to grow and lose control – he killed three guards. He was sentenced to death and put on death row – on a fast track for the needle.

Instead of a priest, Professor X came to see him. He arranged for him to appear to have been

executed, but, in reality, to have escaped with him. Professor X brought him to the XXX-Women to give him a second chance and help him try to control his powers. Even though he wasn't a XXX chromosome woman like the original recruits, he was XYY – "supermale".

Once in the XXX-Women (or, sometimes called XXX-Men), Luke quickly became he house stud. Nervosa fell in complete lust with his horse-cock, becoming his total cock-slave slut. She let him rape her for the first time while Greg

watched helplessly, made Greg lick him clean afterwards, then shat in his mouth while he lay on his back getting savagely ass-fucked by Goliath. Since Greg was invincible and Goliath could grow (and become more savage as he did),

Nervosa felt that they were the perfect couple. She gave Greg to Goliath and charged him with "taking care" of him, something she was getting quite annoyed and bored with. Goliath has since enslaved the original white family he raped (Greg's family).

He brought Greg with him and tied him up and hid him so that he could see what was going on but could not interfere.

He first subdued and fucked the mother (Blushing Bride) multiple times. They were in the shower together when the first daughter came home (Browneye Cherry). Goliath was making the mother suck his cock in the shower when the two

heard the daughter come into the bathroom. As they listened, Browneye began to pee. At the same time, Goliath pissed down the mother's throat.

Goliath made the mother bring the daughter into the shower and start washing her, making sure to pay special attention to her breasts, ass and cunt. When the mother had gotten the daughter hot enough to actually start kissing the mother, Goliath joined them and made the mother help him rape the daughter, too.

Goliath fucked the daughter up the ass as the mother ate her out. When he would pull out, he would make the mother suck her daughter's shit off his cock, then, when it was spotless, he would continue fucking the daughter. After the daughter had come enough times, he shot his

load up the daughter's ass. He made her shit the cum into her mother's mouth and told the two to pass the cum back and forth.

When the son (Greg's older, jock brother, Butch) came home, Luke told the mother and daughter to hide in the shower and not make a noise. When the son came home, he came to the bathroom to take a shit. As he was shitting, the mother opened the shower curtain and the son was treated to the sight of his mother and sister swapping cum. He was speechless.

Just then, Luke burst into the bathroom. Butch rose instantly, to attack the intruder, but Goliath easily overpowered him. He shoved Butch's head in the toilet and made him take his own shitlog into his mouth. He sealed the shit in Butch's mouth by ripping the son's stained, shit-streaked underwear off of him and shoving them in his mouth.

As Goliath roughly bent him over and tied his hands behind the toilet pipe with his belt, Butch looked over to his mother and sister for help, but they were obediently licking Luke's cum off each other's faces.

Butch screamed though the shit and underwear as Goliath speared his tight, white asshole with his huge black cock. Goliath savagely anally raped Butch for hours before the father finally came home.

The father came into his bedroom and heard commotion from the bathroom. When he looked in, he saw Goliath mercilessly cornholing his thoroughly exhausted jock son and hit wife and daughter submissively watching (on their knees,

hands behind their backs, heads bowed) from the bathtub.

The husband reacted quickly and ran out of the room and grabbed the gun they kept from his nightstand. As he whirled around to face Goliath, Goliath slapped the gun out of his hand and it skittered across the room. Goliath slammed the father down on the bed and was about to anally rape him when they both noticed the mother had picked up the gun.

Goliath stepped back and looked at her. The daughter stood in the doorway to the bathroom, wondering what was going to happen next. Greg watched from the closet, hoping beyond hope, like his father and brother, that she would get rid of Goliath once and for all. The father yelled at her to shoot him, but she seemed hesitant.

Slowly she walked toward Goliath, with the gun in hand, but he didn't seem concerned in the slightest bit. When she did get to him, she passively gave Goliath the gun and he crushed it in his hand.

She dropped to her knees and obediently began

sucking his huge balls. Greg, Butch and the father were crushed. The daughter was thrilled.

Shocked, the father could do nothing as Goliath pulled his head to his huge cock. The father could smell his son's shit on the cock and tried to fight it, but he could not. The mother pulled the father's head all the way down, slowly. Eventually, the father was deep-throating Luke's cock, his mouth full of the taste of his son's ass.

The daughter came over to Luke and wrapped her leg around his thigh, rubbing her cunt on it's veined, muscled hardness while French-kissing Luke while he ass-fucked her with his middle finger (which was larger than an average man's cock).

The mother frigged herself as she continued to pull the father's head down on Luke's cock until the point that she could touch her tongue to his – between the both of them, they had Luke's entire cock and balls in their mouths.

Just then, she felt Luke's balls tighten in her mouth and could feel every one of the many jets of cum shoot from his balls in her mouth out of his cock in her husband's mouth and down into his stomach. She and her daughter came with Luke.

Afterwards, Luke made Greg suck off both his father and brother as he ass-fucked them until they came in his mouth. Then the mother and daughter crapped in Greg's mouth and Luke crapped in Butch's mouth and made him share it with his dad.

A few weeks later, the second daughter (Virginia Rosebud) came home from prep school. While she was in the bathroom, she over heard Luke and Browneye fucking. Watching from the bathroom, she frigged herself while they fucked.

Luke had Browneye bring Virginia to the bed and made them do all sorts of nasty things to each other, including 69ing while he took turns fucking each one up the ass.

The entire family is now his private, little harem.

He is now the head coach of Butch's football team and the gym teacher. He makes sure the basketball team is all black and that the cheerleading squad (and cheerleading coach) is their personal harem of big-titted blonde girls (with shaven cunts and are not allowed to date).

The football team is all whiteboys and are the worst team in the country (because their training sessions are actually rape orgies, not football training). They are all boys that he has hand-picked as freshmen. Freshmen start as tight ends and work their way up. The more of his huge cock they can take up their ass, the move from quarterback (only 1/4 of his cock) to half-back (1/2 of his cock) to full back (all of it) and, hopefully, to wide receiver by the time they graduate.

Running backs are the ones who can't keep their sphincters closed to keep his cum up their asses until it's absorbed in. He punishes them by giving them piss enemas so they can practice clenching their sphincter muscles. They have to drink whatever spills out.

Split ends are the ones with small, tight asses that scream the most when he ass-fucks them.

Sometimes he lets the winning team gang-rape them and use them as toilets and tongue-showers after losing a game (which is always) or sometimes even at half-time. He also has the cheerleaders service the opposing team sometimes.

He has been known to rape white players on the opposite team before a game, as well as their cheerleaders. If the opposing team's cheerleaders are black, they are allowed to use the team and/or cheerleaders as toilets and slaves.

He also rapes white professors and their families to ensure his black basketball players get straight A's without even having to show up for class or do any work whatsoever.

Goliath's cum is so potent, it can even impregnate white boys.

***

Disclaimer: nobody in this story is younger than 18

scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers