XXX-Women Ch. 06

Story Info
"Toilette": How Ilsa's slave got her name.
3.5k words
4.19
177.3k
25

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers

====WARNING!!!WARNING!!!=========

This is THE most perverted story I have EVER written (so far!). It covers many topics, F/F, D/S. Humil, WS, Scat and a few things that I don't think even HAVE abbreviations. However, it does NOT have incest, pedo, S&M or snuff. It IS extremely scatological, however.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! If you don't like the sound of this, don't read it.

===================================

"Bitch! How DARE you disobey me?!" The sudden admonition from her mistress startled Toilette.

"Mistress Ilsa- what do you mean? What have I done?!" she pleaded, approaching her mistress on her hands and knees.

"Cunt, you mean you don't even remember my orders?!"

"No, Mistress, I...I..."

"Come here," Ilsa seemed to be seeming with fury.

"But-" Toilette pleaded tentatively, a sob forming in her throat in anticipation of her Mistress's anger even as her cunt began to get wet for the very same reason.

"HERE!!!" yelled Ilsa, stomping her high-heeled mid-thigh black patent leather boot on the metal floor with a loud clang.

"Yes, Mistress," she sputtered nervously as she scuttled over to her dominatrix. The bigger woman proceeded to grasp her by her hair, ignoring her protests of pain and slapped her briskly three times across the face, completely stunning her slave. She immediately shoved the girl's face between her legs and pressed her open mouth roughly against her bared labia.

Taken by surprise, Toilette assumed that her Mistress wanted her to eat her out again (as her usual punishment goes) and began to lick Ilsa's cunt in earnest.

"I ordered you to clean my bathroom. Now, since you 'forgot' to do so, I figure a sufficient punishment would be for YOU to be my bathroom until I can get ANOTHER of my slaves to do this task. Understood, whore?!"

"Yms, Mrsstrrs," Toilette managed to mumble from between Ilsa's legs.

"Good, now, lick my feet. I have had a long day, and my feet really smell, so make sure you give them a good cleaning."

With that, she pulled Toilette from her sopping cunt and shoved her down to the floor.

"Y-yes, M-Milady," the stench of her mistress's sweaty feet disgusted her but the idea of being forced to degrade herself in this way turned her on enough for her to overcome her revulsion.

She began by licking the top of her mistress's right foot, where the sweat was the least pungent.

"No, bitch, the bottom!" Yelled Ilsa as she pulled her foot from the young girl's grasp and spanked her with her riding crop.

Toilette let out a loud startled yelp and rolled over on her backside to protect it from further abuse. Ilsa used this opening to stick her filthy big toe in her slave's mouth, "Suck it, whore! Suck all the filthy shit off it!"

After a brief moment of shock and revulsion, Toilette did just that, and with vigor once she realized that her Mistress must have planned this scenario- no one's feet get that dirty unless on purpose. She definitely detected a foul taste on the woman's feet, and it wasn't just toejam.

"Mmm, yeah, that's good. You know, I can't believe that even in space, if I take a short barefoot walk through the park, you just can't avoid stepping in some animal's shit!"

"Urrmgh!" Toilette was no longer very turned on by her Mistress's preparations.

"Shut up, whore, just be happy i didn't bring the whole thing back here for you to eat! There are worse things than having to suck MY toes, cunt!"

Toilette couldn't think of any but she had enough faith in her Mistress's ingenuity to continue her chore obediantly. Soon, she had thouroughly cleaded both of her Mistress's feet and had the nastiest taste in her mouth.

"Good, good, but as I said, I've had a long hard day," (It mainly consisted of raping the hell out of all of her "personal servants") "and I feel all gross and sweaty. Now, since my shower is in no shape for usage, you'll just have to cleanse me youself. You may begin with my armpits." Again, she lifted the smaller girl up by her hair and shoved her face in her ranchy armpit.

Toilette was revolted by the salty taste, but at least it wasn't as bad as the feet, so she quickly and competantly did as she was told. Soon she had completed the task her Mistress had demanded of her. She was ready to get some rest, this punishment session was going on a bit long. But to her surprise, as soon as she finished licking up the last drop of her mistress's sweat, the woman pulled her head back and placed her face over Toilette's.

"Say ahhhhh..." Obsequiously, the girl did, completely perplexed by this new torment. It's meaning became horribly clear, however when she heard the odd snorting sound her Mistress was making followed quickly by the sickening feel of slime-covered chunks of snot dropping into her mouth and coating her tongue. They slid slowly down her tongue like snails into the back of her mouth, right on the opening to her throat. The disgusting feeling made her gag uncontollably.

"Barf and that's fifty strokes with the cat o' nine tails, bitch!"

Toilette hated the feel of the tart snots, but she hated the pain of her Mistress's whip more, so she controlled herself as best she could, the only sign of her discomfort being a slow stream of hot tears running down her cheek. Ilsa continued the disgusting ritual for few more minutes, thouroughly disposing all the mucus in her nasal passage.

When Toilette had swollowed what seemed to her to be mouthfuls of snot, Ilsa stopped and ordered the slavegirl to suck and lick each of her nostrils in turn in order to insure their cleanliness. This was a fairly easy task for her since most of the offensive material had already been sent to her stomach.

"Good, very good, you dirty little piece of shit! Now-"

Ilsa roughly dropped the girl to her knees with her riding crop and once again shoved the girl's face between her legs.

Finally, thought Toilette, she would make her mistress cum and the session would be over. With that thought in mind, she ate her Mistess's cunt with renewed ferver.

"Now, my little toilette, I am You are going to drink my piss."

"Hrrrm?!!" Toilette began to panic.

"Yes, and if you spill ANY of it, I may decide that I have to take a SHIT too!"

"Nrm! Nrm!" the little slave pleaded.

"Well, then, swallow fast, bitch!" And with that, Ilsa let a slow stream of hot yellow piss pour into Toilette's tiny mouth, making sure she kept it at a slow enough rate for her to swallow, at least for now. She planned to savor this perverse moment, making this prepubescent little slut drink her hot foul piss made her hotter than hell! She'd have to be careful not to cum before she was finished pissing!

"You like my piss, cunt?"

"Mrr-glurp-ack," Toilette had to catch herself as she almost spilled some of the tangy hot urine.

"I can't hear you, you fuckin' little tramp! DO YOU LIKE MY PISS?!" she slapped Toilette's head, almost making her spill it, "Answer me, whore!"

"Yss, Mrstrss!!" She managed to spurt out between gulps, her mouth half filled with dark yellow fluid, and rising rapidly- she had to take a large gulp that was a little to big and made her gag- but she still didn't spill any- she wouldn't dare disappoint her Mistress like that! She was revolted by the taste of her Mistress' piss, but she knew better thatn to tell the truth.

"Liar!" Ilsa cut off the flow.

"No, Mistress, No!!" Toilette pleaded cringing from the blow she knew must be coming.

"Yes! How DARE you contradict me!? I saw you gag! Well, we'll see how much you love your Mistress' piss- If you REALLY loved it, you wouldn't miss a drop, would you?"

"No, Madame," Toilette didn't like where this was going...

With that, Ilsa shoved the little bitch's face back in her twat and let go full force- the piss filled the startled little girl's mouth, and though she pressed her face to the older woman's cunt as hard as she could and desperately grabbed her Mistress' ass trying to pull it even closer, she simply could not swallow any faster. Hot yellow piss ran out of her mouth and down her chin and neck, staining her small white breasts and made its way down to her almost hairless blonde crotch-which was aldready dripping with perverse excitment.

About a good thirty second or so later, the stream trickled to an end, Toilette could swear she must have drank a gallon of her Mistress' piss- where the fuck had it all come from? She must really have prepared for this one, she thought. There was a distinct hint of alcohol in the unusually stong-smelling piss.

She could feel her body was drenched in it and there was a small pool formed about her knees which were hurting from kneeling so much. In an attempt to appease her Mistress and make up for the spillage, she licked the cunt before her clean of the nasty piss and then proceeded to eat her out the way she knew she liked it best. Ilsa moaned with pleasure but then suddenly pulled away.

"Bitch!!! You don't DESERVE to lick my cunt! Look at that mess!" Toilette bent down and licked and sucked up the small pool of piss from the dirty floor which had an odd metallic taste. She thought that this was what her Mistress wanted of her, but Ilsa had a much more severe punishment planned for her little slave.

"Look at you, you're nothing but a little piece of shit!"

Gasping from the strain of sucking up the piss, Toilette responded,"Yes, Mistress," she knew always to agree with her Mistress whenever she was supposed to speak- this usually eased the punishment. But Ilsa was being unusally nasty today.

"Say it! Tell me how much of a piece of shit you are,cunt!"

"Yes, Mistress! I am zee worst piece off sheet!"

"What kind?!"

"Zee worst!"

"How? What's the worst?"

"Zee beegeest, smellieest, steeckieest piece of sheet!" Toilette squealed, exaggerating her thick French accent, overemphasizing the phrase, like a little girl describing her favorite thing in the world. She knew well that her Mistress demands enthusiasm, or else!

"And how do you taste?"

"W- What?" This one caught Toilette completely by surpise.

"HOW DO YOU TASTE, YOU FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT!?"

"I....I don't know..." she had no idea how she was supposed to answer her. A great apprehension began to build up inside her- an uncertainty of what her Mistress would do next that both frightened and thrilled her.

"Well, then, time to find out, after all, you ARE what you eat!" She pushed Toilette back so that her buttocks rested on her heels and then squated over her face, her throbbing anus poised directly over Toilette's mouth.

"Mistress, please-NO!" she began to plead, tears streaming down her piss-stained face. She had NOT expected these sessions to go this far.

"What?!" Ilsa yelled and spun around, quickly slapped her twice briskly across the face,"Who is in charge?!"

"Y-you are, I'm sorry..." The stinging pain of the blows reminded her what her Mistress was capable of.

"I TOLD you that if you spilled ANY of my piss, you would have to eat my shit, too! Or had you forgotten, my little slut?"

Toilette hadn't forgotten, but she had thought it was an empty threat. She'll know better than to make that mistake next time.

"Now," she continued as she placed her asshole directly on Toilette's lips which were quivering with fear, "Show me how much you want my shit, spread my cheeks and lick my ass."

Toilette proceeded to do so, overcoming the vaguely offensive smell that she knew would be increased a hundred fold soon. And when Ilsa moaned in pleasure, she redoubled her efforts in spite of herself- nothing turned her on more than pleasing her Mistress.

"Oooo...good, now shove that naughty little French tongue of yours in there- tongue-fuck my ass! Suck it, talk to it, make LOVE to my fuckin' ass!"

"Oh, yes, I love your ass" Lick "I LOVE it!"-Lick-Suck-Kiss-Kiss-

"Now- tell me how much you want me to shit in your mouth, you dirty little bitch!"

"Yes, please! Shit in my mouth- PLEASE!" Toilette knew she'd better play along- but some small perverse part of her really DID want her Mistress' shit!

"No." This shocked the hell out of her, and now that it was being denied it, she wanted it even more- that small part of her took over and all sense was lost to perverse lust- "PLEASE! I want it!"

"No, whore, you don't deserve it." She began to walk away."

"PLEASE! MISTRESS! NO! I REALLY want it!" she scrambled over to her Mistress' feet and grabbed her ass and licked, sucked and kissed it voraciously-"PLEASE, GOD, OH PLEASE!" she sighed with lust-filled breath.

"Good." Ilsa violently grabbed the little French girl's forehead and sat down on her face and let loose a long wet fart that splattered on Toilette's face who hungrily licked her beloved Mistress' ass and devoured the first bits of Ilsa's load. The vile smell she once despised was now the biggest turn-on in the world!

Then Ilsa let loose the first sticky, wet smelly soft shit right in Toilette's mouth. Toilette was surprised at first and her first instinct was to pull away but Ilsa's firm grip on her head made this impossible. She tasted the shit with her tongue, but before she could decide whether or not she could stomache it, the brown slimy thing was forcing its way deeper into her mouth!

To avoid choking, she began chewing it, spreading its taste around her mouth. She had to swallow in spite of her natural urges to barf which she managed to supress for the moment. The excess shit gathered about her lips and on her chin. She tried to shove it back in her mouth with her fingers, but some of it still dropped onto the floor.

Once she finished the first piece, she began licking her Mistress' ass clean, but when she stuck her shit-and-piss-stained tongue up her ass, she tasted the tip of ANOTHER piece! This one came out much faster, it was softer and tasted even more stongly like foul dogshit! This one was bigger and she had to swallow without chewing in order not to spill much of it. She squished into smaller pieces with her tongue and gulped down piece after piece of the raunchy shit.

After that piece, she felt Ilsa's asshole dilate and a HUGE solid shit with yellowish-green streaks and peanut-looking things in it began to emerge! It smelled worse than a stablefull of horseshit and must have been two inches wide and a foot long! Toilette chewed and chewed and swalloed as much as fast as she could- she gagged on a particularly large piece of it and half-barfed, filling her mouth with regurgitated shit, hald decomposed by her own acidic fluids!

Ilsa seemed ignorant of Toilette's plight and the shit kept on coming, forcing some of the barf out of Toilette's bulging mouth and onto the floor. Toilette had no chopice but to force herself to swallow her own vomit and continue eating the rest of the shit which was getting wider now that she was apporaching the middle of it.

The last six inches of it seemed to last forever and she thought she'd suffocate if this didn't end soon- some of the shit-barf had made it up into her nose and clogged it up. Ilsa's anus finally contracted on the end of the shit and Toilette munched and gulped until she had the whole thing in her mouth.

Before she even started to chew the tremendous mouthful of shit, she opened her mouth and gasped a deep breath air, but all she got was foul-smelling fart, and just as she was about to finish her intake, a large stream of diarrhea exploded out of Ilsa's ass and right into her mouth!

Toilette was shocked and glued her mouth to her Mistress' asshole in an attempt to drink it all down as she finished off the remnants of that last collossal shit. The diarrhea went down much easier even though it was inundated with shit-chunks. However, it was flowing so stongly that she couldn't stop it from spilling over, no matter how tightly she sealed her lips to her Mistress' anus. It ran down her chin even as she swallowed vigorously for all she was worth!

The diarrhea was amazingly foul and tasted of piss and sperm- undoubtedly her mistress had been fucked up the ass and given direct piss enemas to prepare for this little session. All this preparation made Toilette feel extremely special and she swallowed the disgusting anal treat with renewed appreciation.

About this time, she was feeling very full and was farting uncontollably. To her surprise, she herself let a long, soft shit out and it dropped right between her feet just as a hot stream of piss broke from her clit and splattered all over herself and the floor.

The relief was heaven and she swallowed down the viscous diarrhea voraciously. Unfortunately, and to her disappointment, the flood of diarrhea finally ended with a few long, wet farts and there was no more to come. There was still some of that last chunk in her mouth and quite a bit of diarrhea when Ilsa suddenly pulled away before Toilette could finish what was in her mouth and properly lick her Mistress' asshole clean-Ilsa quickly spun around and grabbed Toilette by the hair with one hand and pulled her head all the way back into a position that made it impossible to swallow- she looked crazed with horniness.

Toilette moved to clean off her mouth and chin, but before she could, Ilsa stopped her verbally.

"No! Don't touch it!" She looked at the mess on the floor and suctioned up a large amount of hers and Toilette's piss with a turkey baster she usually used for enemas. "You've got to clean up after yourself, little piggy!"

Ilsa squirted the piss into Toilette's mouth and she found that she could swallow the piss in small amounts, even in this position. She did so as Ilsa sucked up the more of the piss and squirted it into her mouth.

Finally, all the piss had been sucked up and Toilette still had about half a mouthful left to go when Ilsa feverently commanded her: "Don't Swallow! Don't Swallow!"- Ilsa then picked up heaping handful after handful of the shit debris and shoved it in Toilette's mouth, including Toilette's own shit!

Once she had shoved it all in, she smeared the extra all over Toilette's face, hair, neck and tits. She then looked at the filthy little Frech girl, enjoying her humiliation. Then she slipped her hand between the girl's narrow white thighs and found the dripping wet bald cunt.

Toilette moaned through the mouthful of shit and piss and gyrated in response.

"Look at you, you filthy little whore, this turns you on, doesn't it?!" She yelled suddenly fingerfucking her, Toilette groaned and nodded, closing her eyes in ecstacy-a bit of shit escaped her parted lips as she slid on her Mistress' furiously working fingers.

"Fuckin' whore, take this!!" Said Ilsa as she whipped out her double-dildo and fucked Toilette's dripping cunt and shitty asshole simultaneously.

"Don't swallow!!" she ordered again as she fucked the little bitch who was pushing herself on the dildo harder and faster. Overcome with lust, Ilsa shoved her mouth down on the disgusting shit-covered lips of her favorite slave as she continued double-dildo fucking her and fingered her own cunt and ass. She parted the little slut's lips with her tongue and forced her way inside, deep kissing the little whore- feasting on the soft disgustingly foul yet exciting combination of shit, diarrhea and piss.

She devoured the shit from Toilette's mouth sloppily, the taste of her own shit mingled with her sex slave's turning her on more than the ever fantasized was possible. As the girl began to moan, Ilsa frigged herself faster, harder and deeper, eating the both of them eating the shit with lustful hunger.

Their tongues touched through the mass of shit and the two came together, shit filling their starving mouths, entwined in their lustful tongues, and smothering their beautiful flushed faces.

They collapsed to the ground and Ilsa turned to her slave and caressed her shit-covered face and hair lovingly. She laid there upon her exhausted slave and chuckled remembering that it was SHE who had forgotten to TELL her slave to clean the bathroom.

scatwoman
scatwoman
610 Followers
12