XXXecil's: Silverfox Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers

Why wasn't she worried about the inevitable consequences? How long could she live this mad, lusty life? It didn't matter. She just wanted more. More sex, more beauty, more men going crazy over her.

Even now, after the newshour, she suspected that the 'happy couple' were on their way back to the woman's apartment. She'd probably thought she could handle the youth, the beauty, the hormonal firestorm that now burned in her blood. She take him home, and probably fuck her co-host until just thirty minutes before tomorrow's broadcast.

He would go along, fearlessly - despite what they'd just reported. Men were reluctant to believe that women could threaten them, and his ego would force him to believe that he could handle the supernova sex-drive of a Silverfox. Certainly, there were no shortage of men willing to try it!

Well, she couldn't run around naked all day - (Or could she?) No, she would check up on Ethel again. But Mabel soon discovered a growing problem. Her clothes.... none of them were fitting! None of the new outfits she'd bought during their first shopping spree... was she getting fatter. No...not fat... it was..bone... her hips! She'd felt them, felt the growing pains, and she knew that it was true about the ongoing effects; the drug was continuing to change her, the youthening, beautifying effects building upon themselves. Her hips were widening, growing at a rate no adolescent ever had to contend with!

"More fertile, more sexual." And more lovers. But fewer clothes! She finally had to dig up a pair of her long-dead hubby's blue-jeans, and she enjoyed cutting away with a thick knife until they had become a pair of hip-hugging, scandalous short-shorts! But there was more to come, she would only grow sexier, more feminine in the days to come!

**********

"Well anyhow, you remember how I used to work for the newsroom all them years ago?" Ethel asked enthusiastically.

"Hmm...oh yes, you were pretty happy then." Mabel answered from the passenger seat of the car.

"Well, WSLT just got some openings! Apparently, they want to replace one of their anchors, and I get to interview for the spot! Gotta practice my....Newsroom professional tone...." She shifted briefly from her comfortable, Dixie accent. "And that means... more clothes!" She kissed her Debit card as she drove.

"That's great Ethel. Have you heard from Bertha?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah...got a garbled-soundin' call from her on my cell. She was sounding just as tipsy as can be. I couldn't really get out of her where she was, but she sure sounded happy; happier than she's been in....well, maybe ever. A lot of guys voices in the background." They both snickered.

"I'm not ever sure why she was calling; she was as happy as the kitty what fell into the Moonshine still. Well, couldn't make much sense out of her - but she sure was enjoyin' herself!" Ethel turned and glared at Mabel.

"Why're you readin' that trash anyway? I thought we agreed that we weren't gonna let the pessimists spoil our new lives?"

"Hmm... nah, this isn't from the government. It's from a group of doctors that have studied Silverfox from the beginning." Mabel was reading from a silver pamphlet.

SILVERFOX,

IS THERE A SILVER LINING?

"I just want to learn what to expect. All these docs have gotta know something." But Ethel just frowned. And looked uncomfortable. She seemed to sink from her jovial hopefulness into a darkened funk. Though mostly absorbed in the strange and frightening claims of the silver booklet, Mabel still took note.

"Oh, what now? What's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just...no...it's...it's my granddaughter. Thinking about the side-effects...reminded me...she's really sore with me."

"What? Kelsey? Why? Aren't your kids glad about your new lease on life?"

"Well sure, at first. It was awkward but, the kids were almost as happy as I was! They all visited me! And we made all kinds of plans about where we'd go, vacations we could take... I can walk and run with the rest of the youngins now, we could all go off wherever and do anything!

And Kelsey brought her cute young beau. Bobby's his name. He couldn't buh-leeve that I was anyone's grandmother!"

"Not looking like you do now!" Mabel confirmed with a smile.

"Well. Bobby was a quarterback on the highschool team, and Kelsey brought him by when the family came to check up on me last. And that boy could not keep his eyes off me! He was a bit young but... but then I started thinkin', youth is wasted on the young. Look at me now; why can't I have some of that?

"I don't have to fade away, disappear. Not anymore! I don't have to be shelved in the old-folk's home waitin' on the Grim Reaper! I have new value, and a new life to live. I thought about what it would feel like; that fiery youth, that powerful virility - the body of that hot young stud... and he wanted me! The kid was plain about that!"

"What did you do?" Mabel was visibly concerned.

"Well, nothin'. The whole family was there. But the kid came back! He made some flimsy excuse about wantin' to thank me for fixin' them all dinner. But I could see it in his eyes; you know that puppy-dog look when a guy is totally smitten?" Mabel saw it more and more every day.

"And it was late, like after 1A.M. I was in my bathrobe, and along comes Bobby. I could tell, he couldn't sleep. That hot young quarterback was havin' dreams about me! It was plain as day."

"So you invited him in?"

"Sure, it was late, and I liked the kid. And I liked even more the eyes he was givin' me! These days, when I start getting that kind of attention from a guy; there's that aching feeling - that hot twisting in my nethers. It wasn't long before my pussy was on fire!" Mabel knew. They had all felt the maddening, predatory cravings.

"I just told the boy to relax, sat him down for some hot tea. I put my hands on his shoulders, and he put his hands on mine,

And I guess my robe fell open a bit too far. Bobby's hands went lower...too low. And it felt so good! It was like I was feelin' waves of...manhood pouring of him! It sounds crazy, but it got me hotter'n Fort Sumpter!" Mabel knew, it was a shared sensation by women changed by the drug.

"It felt good, and I told him so. And I just let it all hang out. I let that boy bring his hot little hands down my chest, all over my tits, to my belly, but when he started gettin' close to my home turf, I just snapped. When his hands got down to my pussy, well I just had to have it all. I tackled the kid with more desire than any of them linemen he tries to get away from.

"We was rolling on the floor, tongues all over each others mouths, and the kid starts moanin' and shaking. His eyes got glassy. His eyes had in 'em the kind of reverence you're supposed to save for Sunday service. But it was for me. The kid was mutterin' something about a body like an angel. He just couldn't decide where and how to touch me next. Hands...arms feelin' touching, petting everywhere. Screwin' me was like the high-point of his whole teenage years.

"And that did something to me. It felt so good - so indescribable - to be treasured again! To have beauty that could be so admired! To have such value that this hot young stud - who probably had his pick of the cheerleaders would go hog-wild over me! ME!! I felt so sexy, so free and powerful, that I just lost myself.

"We was thrashing and humping against each other all over the Living Room, so hot to trot that we totally lost track o' time.

"We became like animals; I was a bitch in heat, and he was like a hungry, young lion - blastin' me with his male power, his raw, pumping virility - into my pussy, again and again. And I couldn't get enough; every time he sunk his way to the hilt inside me, I just wanted more and more."

Uh-oh...Mabel saw where this was going.

"Well, before I knew it, it must've been morning - and then mid-morning. And we just kept on doing it like they do on the Discovery Channel. And then who should show up but Kelsey; She was about to say somethin' about buying me a present before she saw what we were doing.

"Honestly, that was a situation I never imagined. I was totally tongue-tied, couldn't argue against her own eyes. Well, Bobby tried , he stood up naked and apologized; he said he never meant to hurt her - and that he didn't mean for us to be fuckin' like rabbits for ten hours straight. But Kelsey just screamed about how her grandma had stolen her boyfriend, how she'd never be able to live it down, and just ran off screaming.

"That almost killed the mood. Almost. I tried to comfort Bobby. I said that I knew that Kelsey was a special girl, but that he was such a handsome young man, that there were sure to be others for him. And we was both naked as a jaybird, and I was pressin' my nipples up into his back, my arms around him. Tryin' to make him feel a little better. Then a lot better. My hands ran down his belly; that boy is ripped let me tell you! Down to his cock... I'm sure you've figured out that a man who shoots off inside one o' us can't go limp? Well, if anything Bobby was even harder! There really was no helpin' it. No way to salvage anything with Kelsey.

"So he grabbed me by the hips, and tossed me on the couch, and the boy was on me like the white on rice! I could see it in his eyes; he would not have taken no for an answer. He was too hard, too horny. He would have done anything to get his dick in me again. Luckily, I wanted it as much as he did. So I just laid back and enjoyed it. I betcha there ain't a mechanical bull in any town in this state that got ridden as hard as me! If Bobby was an animal before, now he was a machine, pumpin' himself inside my twat deeper, harder, faster than before, like a sweaty piston determined to blow its load!

"I'm not sure how much manjuice he got up inside me. At least three loads...stayin' hard, kept on screwin' even after he'd already cum once. Couldn't help it, like his dick was possessed.

"Must've been.... 6pm before he finally petered out. Not his dick, lucky for me. He just collapsed, but still couldn't go limp. So it was my turn to show him what it's like on top! Must've been.... maybe ten hours later than I had to end it. Boy was so pale, seemed skinnier too. So I just put his clothes back on him, bundled him up in his car to sleep it off."

"Wow...stole your granddaughter's boyfriend..." Mabel's mind sifted through the implications.

"Well, it's a new world! These young little teeny-boppers are gonna have to work harder if they wanna compete with the big girls!"

**********

But there was something else. Something more was bothering Ethel. Mabel wasn't sure it was limited only to the awkwardness of stealing her granddaughter's boyfriend. She was sweating, panting... she seemed... distracted and...

"Wow, hey Ethel, you've gotta be at least a D-cup now. Her breasts were no longer of the size were they merely pointed outwards, now her female endowments bulged with fertile girth.

"Tits..." Came Ethel's simple reply as she steered the car towards a parking spot. What did she mean by that? What was wrong?

Ethel strode through the parking lot of the lavish mall they had stopped at after crossing the state line. She strode not only with youthful vigor, but with an eerie determination.

"Wait! You forgot your purse!" How could she go shopping without it? Maybe her priorities had changed? Yes, something else strange was happening. Ethel seemed to be sweating, and as she strode determinedly into the Mall, her eyes took on a glazed cast. From behind her, there was almost a strange whiff of something...sweet? There was something eerie...something aggressive about her. And Mabel.... wait, she was feeling something too. Yes, the quivering ache in her pussy, that was nothing new, but it was stronger now. And then her breasts, they were warmer, very warm. Almost hot - as though there was a heating element in her bra. And the tingling, suspicious tingling. It must be connected to the drug, but was something similar happening to Ethel.

Once inside, Mabel's lifelong friend stood in the hub near a rest-bench at one of the central spokes of the Mall with thoroughfares projecting off in three directions. It was a setting something like an indoor park, with wooden benches, fake plants, elevator music, even some cushy chairs with a change box attached that were supposed to vibrate when quarters where put in. Here Ethel stood, panting, sweating... moaning in some secret urge known only to her.

I walked faster to catch up to her, if she was horny, I was sure that we could rustle up some fraternity studs for a quick roll in the hay. But it was far worse than that.

"Need...to be touched... Need more...Bobby...not enough...need...to feel..." She began rubbing her ample chest through her red blouse.

"Breasts...so warm...so hot. Must feel! Must... RELEASE!!" And with a wail to do a banshee proud, she tore open her blouse, bra, everything! She yanked her clothing free as though it had suddenly become like acid!

Her breasts jiggled in the air, and Mabel could see that they had indeed enlarged into comfortable handfuls of tit. She began rubbing, massaging and squeezing her own nipples as if to relieve some inner burden. She slowed in her approach, flabbergasted and uncertain.

Passersby were slowing down to watch, more the pity for them. The first victim was a pot-bellied, bearded man with round glasses, with the look of a movie-producer or slovenly scholar. Approaching him was a ditzy, twenty-something blond valley-girl admiring her fresh manicure while chit-chatting on her Sprint phone. The man glared at the topless spectacle Ethel presented as she pulled at her own sweaty nipples while moaning in secret ecstasy.

Suddenly, the random stranger began to stiffen, eyes widening in surprise, and he began to make a sort of choking sound. His every muscle began to clench as if he was struggling with his own body. Valley-girl looked on the portly man and topless Ethel with open-jawed disgust... until she began to feel the same thing.

Twitching, shivering, the blonde girl too began to make a strangling choking sound as both people jerked like marionettes with their strings cut. A fortyish housewife stared with hostility at the lurid display, but she too - soon began to choke, and twitch, and quiver.

Unable to stand it, the man tore off his clothes and jumped for he valley girl. She too, yanked off her hot-pink tank-top and while squealing with unthinkable emotions, ran to embrace him. The two began to savagely kiss, humping their bodies together until they were finally able to rip off enough clothing to expose each other's genitalia - when they began to thrust. And the woman being penetrated ground her hips with just as much zeal as the man penetrating.

It was apparent to Mabel that this nightmare was fast spreading. Every other random civilian suffered the same symptoms upon drawing close to Ethel. Spasms, then choking, then a furious, erotic madness. A young, newly married dark-haired wife pushing a stroller sneered in disgust, before the reaction struck her as well. Her baby-stroller rolling off unattended, the young mother tore off her long, floral dress, exposing milk-laden breasts with a tortured scream of impenetrable nymphomania. She tackled a fifty-ish Asian man scribbling on a legal pad, quite surprising the stranger with kisses, scratches, humping of her hips, and breasts thrust in his face. In seconds he too succumbed, and began to thrust back against the young mother with equal enthusiasm.

The sinking feeling in Mabel's stomach soon grew strong enough to outweigh the heat in her tits and the ache in her groin. This was madness, this was incredible... some kind of contagious sexual madness?

A black youth in his twenties with a bandana around his hair charged brazenly at Ethel, grasping and groping as the Frenzy seized his mind. His big hands groped at her tits as his lips fastened to her nipples...

"hhrrrnnhh...sweet..." he gurgled. Ethel let out a keening wail of desire and wrapped her legs around the youth, as the pair tumbled over each other and the other mating couples.

Slack-jawed, amazed, Mabel was stunned into inaction. Until she remembered her pamphlet! She'd been reading it in the car. It had actually arrived in the mail, a public health campaign apparently. Some of the claims it had made seemed patently ridiculous; until now. She flipped through the booklet.

"...Most noteworthy of the side-effects is the buildup in the glands and skin of the affected women of a class of molecules that have been tentatively dubbed Estrusines. They are similar in structure to the pheromones used for sexual signalling in the animal kingdom, but are hundreds of times more potent.

The Victim will be compelled to allow for the release of these molecules, and may indecently expose herself. The consequences are an almost immediate psychotropic alteration of the conscious state of any conscious human adult within an indeterminate range..."

It was a mass-orgy, soon a tangle of bodies, young and old, attractive and otherwise were mingling, clutching and thrusting. The women equally affected, no less eager than the men. But for Ethel, it would not be another marathon mating for 2 days; it her present state, she provoked rapid-fire almost continuous orgasms from her partner. Yes, he had spurted into her hot cunt in less than a minute, but could not go limp, and his arousal had risen so far, so fast that after being forced into four more orgasms in less than five minutes, his central nervous system protested, and the youth collapsed in a giggling, insensate heap. But Ethel wanted more lovers, more men.

There did not seem to be a particular demand for Ethel as a partner, each person was possessed by a screaming frenzy to copulate with the nearest person of opposite sex in reach, regardless of marital status or social consequences.

But she walked among her victims, eyes crazed, exulting in the chaos she'd caused. Now entirely naked, she seemed to... preside over the chemical orgy like some sweaty incarnation of Aphrodite herself, come to rouse dormant mortal passions. Her breasts were moist, that must be where her Estrusines were concentrated, she would rub this moisture on the exposed cock of a thrashing male, or stick her fingers into the pussy of a crazed female, and the ecstatic thrashing grew greater as she did so. She laughed, these people were her pawns.

Several prior bits of information began to click together in Mabel's mind. The News report... the second one...about the outbursts of - as they put it, public indecency. It was a Silverfox behind it, naturally. These waste-products from Xanoxylate chemistry would build up, and trigger uncontrollable public orgies! That was the problem, that was what had the authorities so concerned!

And speaking of authorities; it appeared that Ethel was still thinking, still scheming even amidst her delirium. She was posturing her naked, glistening, impossibly young and tight body right in front of a security camera, mocking whoever was watching with brazen, deliberate, public nudity. Mabel understood; she had known her friend for years, and knew that Ethel had always maintained a passionate craving for men in uniform... and this would certainly draw them!

It also made sense now, why the government was going to such lengths to keep this under control. Mabel thought about those women on the late-night, F.D.A. public service piece. Why was it so important that these women be locked up? Now she understood. She thought of that second woman, the one with the brown hair that had been so desperate to entice the host of the show. The Xanoxylate had progressed much farther in her than Mabel or her friends. And as appealing as her image might have been to any guys watching, Mabel realized that most likely, if that second woman was ever released, she would trigger irresistible mass-orgies everywhere she went. Shattering families, causing unwanted pregnancies, weakening marriages. And she probably wouldn't care as long as a beefy stud knocked her up.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers