XXXecil's: Silverfox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

Jamal slowed, gripping the naked ass of his lover, who was still quivering in reverberating orgasm, he moaned, sweat pouring down his black, lean face -- but he would not release Mabel's hips -- his cock still buried deep. Instead, he continued to thrust. His cock just as hard and horny as before. His dark, corded ebony muscles seemed to strain, and his face was contorted under extreme stress and greater pleasure -- but the mating did not end merely because he had cum. There was no change in his potency, he just continued to pound away, just a few minutes more of savage pumping into a cunt even hotter and wetter than before produced another climax, yet it was more of a dry-heave, her Xanoxylate-laden pussy had a side-effect that thwarted the natural tendency of a man to go limp after blowing his load.

"C-can't s-s-stop..fucking... "

"Harder; deeper..." Mabel ordered. Jamal hoisted her back up clutching her ass as he stood away from the couch. She wrapped her slim, pale arms and legs around her ebon-skinned mate, still grinding her pelvis against his.

"C-can't get enough of you...Mrs. Hayworth." With a rattling moan, his lips began plastering her breasts, throat and belly with licks, kisses, and love-bites. He could not consummate his lust in the way that men were used to; the chemical reactions in her pussy locked him into constant arousal, and his continued spearing of her womanly slit, as he fondled her breasts served only to amplify his desire. Soon, his sexual craving for her had flown far past any sane limit. Not being able to go limp meant that he could drive himself to unwholesome extremes of libido not possible under normal sex.

And now, his arousal had been multiplied far beyond the level that caused him to first climax, so much so that he didn't have the willpower to stop wallowing in her soft, naked flesh. And Mabel howled in delight. The pair of them stumbled through the house, thudding into walls as Jamal tried to find a better place to copulate.

"Can't....stop..." his lip quivered as their bodies locked together.

"It's fair this way..." Mabel whispered, her lips to his ear as she wrapped herself around him. "You're quite the fit young stud, Jay-Jay. How many girls have you gotten all hot and bothered, only to cum too soon? Happens a lot with young men. You get us all excited, blow your load, and then you're useless the rest of the night. Not anymore." Deliberately, she squeezed his thick, black cock with her inner pussy muscles as if to lock him into her tighter.

"You, young man are going to fuck me for hours...and then hours more... you're so hot for my pussy that your body won't let you walk away! Harder...and deeper.... " she nibbled on his earlobe.

Somehow; they made it to her bedroom.

**********

But hours was not enough. When Jamal became too exhausted, Mabel simply took over and climbed on top of her ebony lover. Most of the time she preferred to provoke the man into making the first move, but the sex itself was so sweet, that she found a delicious thrill in being the aggressor. As Jamal moaned in her bed, penis still erect (was it bigger?) She pushed his meaty rod into her still-wet womanhood. She was on the verge of another of her super-sensitivity orgasms by the time his full nine-inches of dark manhood bottomed out to the hilt inside her deep, hot womb. Again, there was that pulsating sense of his innate male energy, the sense that his body was radiating something that her own over-sexed flesh was reacting to. Just his nearness sent her nipples to tingling and her cunt to contracting. And so she reveled in the sensation as she thrashed atop his member, amidst his exhausted moans.

Mabel ignored the sun as it slipped from the sky into darkness. But she received a pleasant gift as Jamal's long-suffering penis delighted her with another creamy blast of manly cum to bathe her cervix. His body was still producing sperm, but the effects of Silverfox forced him to remain hard even when his body had no more sperm to give. This time, his manly gush was even greater, and having sperm inside her intensified the her body's reaction to his maleness -- throwing her into yet another ass-clenching orgasm that seemed to repeat itself.

But when the sun re-emerged with the coming of the dawn, and she still thrust her sopping pussy atop him, Jamal wakened. Eyes bleary, speech slurred. He grasped her around her waspish waist, and tossed her to the side, his male aggression and some of his endurance returned as he arose. Mabel moaned in delight with the knowledge that his libido had strengthened to the point that he was going to forcibly ravish her again, and she caressed herself while groaning sensuously to encourage him.

He was slower and sluggish; probably had no idea how much time had passed; but if anything his penis was only larger, harder -- as he battered into her throbbing sex yet again.

"Yoouuu're...such a slut...Mrs. Hayworth..." he slurred in his aroused delirium.

"And you love it. Call me Mabel." His thrusts were slower, deeper, but more deliberate. Her pussy squeezed tightly, and she savored each manly grind more thoroughly as he ravished her on his own schedule.

It was good that she genuinely liked this young man. Her affection combined with her fiery new passions for an experience of electrifying bliss. In time, as the mating couple writhed against each other, their haphazard tumblings took them from the bed, to the carpet, and soon dangerously close to the still-open door where they might be seen in their nude bliss.

She thrust her tongue down his throat as she reveled in his wiry male strength, arms encircling him as she sought to get the most out of their coupling. Jamal's hands roved over the toned sleekness of her back and buttocks, and sometimes inside her thighs. It was as if he was concerned that he'd spent too much time fondling her spectacular, jiggling breasts and wanted to enjoy the rest of her as well.

In their days-long copulation, they had worked out an intimate sub-language of grunts and quivers that allowed either of them to tell when the other was close to orgasm. Mabel, after the second day of non-stop sex, was able to tell when his next burst would be one of his many dry-heaves, or whether he had real cum to give. And this one was real. It was...maybe the six...seventh true orgasm? And it heightened her own pleasure beyond all reason as he spurted into her yet again.

But then Mabel made a mistake. More than three days of sex later, she was finally driven to grab a bit of food -- followed by a shower as Jamal lay sprawled and insensate on her living room floor, damp with sweat and their combined sexual juices. The meal and the shower gave time for his mind-boggling libido to diminish, enough so that when she presented her wet, dripping body before him, all gleaming and slick and ready, his willpower was stronger at last, than his lust.

"-n-no more...Mrs. Hayworth..." He looked ashen and pale, with dark circles under his eyes. And afraid. "You're more beautiful than Ms. July; but I just...can't take it anymore...."He scrambled naked towards the door as if to save his own life. Yet his cock was still hard.

"CALL ME MABEL!" But she decided to let him go; even though his parting comment about her looks brought a smile to her face and a tingle to her pussy, she had proven her point. A young stud that had known her when she was old could now be driven insane with lust for her. As he hobbled weakly outside, to her porch and freedom, she followed him to the door, opened it wide, exposing her slick, dripping, gorgeous nudity to the neighborhood with a chuckle.

"TELL YOUR FRIENDS!"

**********

But Jamal wasn't the only one who needed rest. Mabel had collapsed into her recliner soon after, too tired to masturbate, and lacking the drive or emotional energy to berate herself for her slutty behavior. Yes, a part of her was still shocked at what she'd done, but she was unsure if she could.... muster up enough shame to deny herself the narcotic pleasure of such a coupling in he future.

So she watched T.V., not for any reason, but because there was nothing else to do at the moment. Just rest, eat, recover. Soon it was late night. And the public-service announcements appeared. It used to be that these sorts of things would be on primetime, but now; with this one particular issue concerning the government, there was a new campaign. Ad campaigns that had to be shown very late, when the kids would be asleep.

THE FOLLOWING IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE F.D.A.

Her screen told her. A nondescript, thirty-something man with traces of male-pattern baldness in a simple black suit was looking towards the camera as he walked through some sort of sterile hallway that one might find in a hospital.

"Thinking about wasting your life-savings and buying an illegal dose of Silverfox? Then you need to see what I'm about to show you." Mabel's face perked up. She was curious....

"This controlled substance made from illegal stem-cell lines has not been safely tested or approved for human use; and you're about to see why." He came upon a cell built into the sterile, white wall guarded by a clear, plexiglass wall. Inside was an Asian woman of slender build wearing a skimpy blue surgery gown that covered almost nothing. She was dark-haired and exotically gorgeous, with that ageless, porcelain-perfect complexion that Mabel had come to recognize. She was heavily pregnant, posture adjusting to support her gravid womb, at least nine-months if she was a day. Her dark eyes widened as she pressed herself to the glass at the sight of a man.

"This woman is eighty-six years old; looks good for her age, doesn't she? But there's a price to pay for her good looks." The balding man did nothing but stand there with a blank expression, and the Asian woman thrashed where she stood, then turned and pulled up her gown to expose her pale ass-cheeks and engorged pussy. She waved her naked assets towards the man, heedless of the camera. Finally humping the glass wall, pressing -- squeezing her ass and drooling sex against the barrier as her plump womb shook slightly.

"Lucky for us the plexiglass is sound-proof or we'd hear an earful of inappropriate proposals. But I think you do need to hear what these women have to say; to truly understand the danger to yourself." The man pointed at the viewer as he walked to the next cell.

The next woman wasn't pregnant, obvious because she tore off her hospital gown the moment a man came into sight and began to strut and posture for his benefit. And everyone could see her perfect curves and taut physique.

She was a coppery-haired sex-goddess with a white streak near her left ear that immediately began stripper-like movements to seduce the male announcer.

"This woman is 102 years old. Looks good for her age, doesn't she?" A high-school cheerleader could not have had smoother, softer skin or a more toned physique. Her face was a hauntingly elegant picture of aquiline beauty with kissable lips, a perky, upturned nose and thin, arching eyebrows for a sultry cast to her crazed expression.

Taking in the entirety of her body, Mabel was reminded of one of those ancient fetish-idols that primitive cultures used to encourage fertility magic. Her breasts were trembling mountains of hard-nippled over-endowments that pressed against each other with natural cleavage even when nude. The full length and girth of her melons would have stretched the distance from the woman's shoulders to elbow, wide enough that Mabel could have covered her entire face in either of them should she be pressed up against so prodigious a bosom. From her brown aureoles, white trails of what must be breast-milk left marks down her more than ample teats.

Her hips jutted impossibly, widening into a pelvis that would have rivaled a car-tire for girth. Hips that seemed to scream out for childbirth. By her appearance alone, her true age could not be placed; no woman young enough to have such supple, perfect skin could have been able to grow such impossibly fertile sexual features.

Her blue eyes narrowed with cunning when the captive sex-goddess realized that the mere appearance of her charms would not be enough to secure what she craved. She stood tall and began to sway and thrust her pelvis in a good approximation of a Middle-Eastern belly-dance, moving with a sensuous, agile grace that would have been difficult even for a middle-aged woman. The man swallowed as she thrust her groin at him. Pixellation effects on the screen were almost, but not quite enough to conceal her flagrant indecency.

The captive switched to a more submissive posture, she hunched down backwards in sort of a crab-walk, bent knees spread and wide hips moving in a hypnotic circle that drew attention to her wet and ready cunt. Her face was contorted in pleasure as she began to speak.

The Narrator pressed an intercom button on the side of the cell, to allow her words to be heard.

"...look at me! These tits! This body! I swear to you; you will LOVE my pussy! All men do! Just open the door; I'm not teasing you! It's all yours...I'm all yours! I just need to feel your big, beefy, virile cock blasting off inside my hot, wet pussy! You'll love my pussy! You'll love me! I'm the best lay you've EVER had!" her insistence became almost angry as the man made no move to release her. It wasn't working. Mabel could see in the woman's face, that her mind was calculating, scheming to get at this man's cock.

"Ohhh... I see how it is..." sex-goddess began. "You want a relationship.... a man your age...probably looking to settle down...that's good! Look no further! I just need you to f@$k me." There was BEEP as her indecencies were censored. "I just need your manly rod inside me. I just want to bear your seed in my fertile belly.

"I Swear! I Swear I will marry you this instant if you whip out that cock and f@&k your baby into me! Knock me up and I'm yours!" She began panting heavily, continuing to wave her engorged sex before the camera. "Think about it; a wife who never gets a headache! You can give it to me in any hole! Anytime! And...and I'll cook and clean for you!" She stood on her knees now, thrusting her vast bosom against the glass as she masturbated her own throbbing pussy with her middle finger.

"These young girls today, they don't know domestic duties like me! I'm better! So much better!" The glass was starting to fog up with her incessant panting. "I know...I know I've been a bad girl, but... I just need a man like you to keep me in line! I need a man with a hard cock to straighten me out! Just cum in my pussy! Once you've f@$ked me pregnant with your baby, I'll be good! That's all I need! I'll do.... I'll be anything you want me to be, just knock me up! And I'm yours! I'm YOURS!" she howled. The balding man, now more red-faced than before, clicked off the intercom button.

"I would remind you that these women are not actors. That patient has been on Silverfox for a long time, but that's what's so insidious about the drug.

"It only takes one dose; and instead of passing through your system over time, it sets up a self-sustaining cascade in every cell of your body, so the effects will only grow stronger over time. Ask yourself how much of your sanity, your dignity are you willing to give up? Think about the price of losing a few stretch marks." He continued, until he reached a larger cell, this one had a full bed with room for medical equipment and nurses.

"If the previous patient had been granted her wish, she might have ended up a lot like.... this patient."

There upon the bed was a writhing mountain of womanhood. Her skin had the glossy suppleness that was expected in Silverfox women, but this strawberry-blond creature had them all beat. To say she was pregnant was an understatement. Her gravid mound must have contained at least quadruplets, and that was probably a low estimate. Her womb rippled and throbbed with her own contractions and the kicks from her innumerable brood.

She was tended by three nurses all wearing gas-masks, one of them was reaching between her outspread legs to help deliver yet another infant. The Silverfox's naked breasts wobbled and pulsed, easily the size of school-yard dodge-balls, another nurse was securing plastic caps onto her thumb-like nipples that secured through suction. And every few seconds, the clear tubes whitened with gushes of hot, white mother's milk that spewed off into containers somewhere. A third nurse was cleaning off two more infants that she had already delivered.

No sound could be heard, but the woman's deceptively young face was almost...exultant? There did not seem to be any pain associated with her hyper-fertility, she seemed to be drenched in sensual ecstasy despite her travails. Then, she noticed the announcer watching impassively as she thrashed, birthed, and lactated.

Her hazel eyes widened and she tried to smile flirtatiously, her perfect, naked leg slid towards the glass and tried to beckon him towards her. It was absurd the way she tried to blow him a kiss.

"This woman is in the midst of giving birth; yet her unnatural sex-drive has been so heightened that she still attempts to seduce any male that happens by." He smirked. "The moment when she should be hating all men, yet she can't control her baser urges even here, even now." He glanced back at the over-ripe Silverfox as a stronger gush of breastmilk filled the tubes.

"Thirty children before her ninety-fifth birthday; at it would have been more had she not been given into our custody. Sex and pregnancy only accelerate the Cis-sulphonamide Xanoxylate chemical cascade. After this patient finishes giving birth, if anything her reproductive system will only become stronger and more fertile, and she'll be consumed with a desire to repeat the process yet again.

"Left to her own devices, she would go out and seduce new fathers to breed yet another litter of children. No, these women you see here will not die of old-age, they'll die from increasingly difficult births each time they entice a man to impregnate them. There's no rhyme or reason to it, no higher purpose. They've become pure sexual animals, living only for their primal instincts." The slim, graceful foot of the pregnant woman could be seen caressing the glass near the announcer's groin, as if to punctuate his statement. No doubt she hoped to make him the father of her next brood.

"Worse, we don't really know what the long-term consequences will be for children born to Silverfox-contaminated mothers. Who would want the risk for their own children? I'm Todd Glasscox, and I hope this message has been as informative as it was troubling."

But the follow-up and contact information displayed at the end was lost to Mabel as a jolt of painful pleasure shot through her lower body. She thrashed naked on her recliner. The sensation was coming from her hips.

Her skin was reddening, and she could feel an aching.... a pressure from inside -- much like....long, long ago...decades ago when she'd been young...she remembered the growing pains of adolescence...it was like that...just like that. But centered around her hips.

"You know what that feeling means..." Her Id whispered in her ear, materializing behind the recliner with a chessire-cat grin.

"G-growing pains... in my hips... they're getting wider, stronger... so I can better give birth to more and more babies."

"Sexier too....more power over men..." her Id hissed.

"I should be....scared, at the public service message. The thought of becoming like those captive women.... should frighten me... instead, it just makes me hot! It just makes me feel more sexual, and beautiful. It makes me wish I could get Jamal back here.."

"He's just one man; you can have many!" her Id reminded her.

"Yes....many men...." Mabel groaned, flicking her clit. "But....one thing... that does bother me.. I've heard a lot of rumors about the side-effects. And I know that what they've shown us here isn't the real danger. There's a good reason, a very good reason why those women are locked up.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers