XXXecil's: The Siege Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

"... The CDC denies the allegations and repeats their earlier statement," said a smooth, soft-spoken female radio announcer. "I Repeat," began the voice of a middle-aged man in an authoritarian tone. "These rumors are false! These reports of a feminizing fungal infection from Mars are utterly outlandish! Our laboratories have studied the matter in extensive detail; there is NO infectious, sex-changing disease! There is no infection that will turn women promiscuous, No infection that will somehow, turn men into women. It is just an urban legend. We believe that a new, hallucinatory narcotic is responsible for-" Susan turned off the radio, not paying attention as she passed her kitchen and followed the voices she heard in the living room.

The naked woman bobbed up and down on the throbbing, hard penis. Her jet-black, raven-colored hair obscured some of her sharply elegant features as she grunted with ecstasy. Her bobbing breasts were moist around her erect nipples with traces of milk. And her entire torso was writhing in concert with the undulations of her pelvis, as she cajoled the olive-skinned, hispanic man beneath her to yet another orgasm.

"EXCUSE ME!!!" Susan shrieked. The naked Brunette looked up, blue eyes blinking in confusion. Her rhythmic rutting of the cock below her slowed only slightly. Finally, recognition dawned.

"Ohhhh... hi Sue-poena!" giggled the raven-haired slut. It was... that name... it was her pet nick-name... being a Tort lawyer as Susan was. But... the only one who called her that was...

"Victor?" She asked in equal parts surprise and disgust. The other woman twittered girlishly.

"Vicky now! It's so much more fun to be a slut;" she announced. "I get sooooo much more sex this way! Before, I had to bribe women, go to whores, do sexual harassment, it was all such a hassle! Now... " She ground her pelvis harder against the man's penis. "All I have to do is get naked! It's great!!" Her breasts each released a quick stream of milk as she quivered with lust.

Susan was speechless! Her husband... it had been worse than she imagined! Not only was he cheating on her with those pretty young things; now, he'd become one of those pretty young things she'd been so worried about! Then, the Scent hit her. It was a foul, musky odor, the sort that sends women immediately scurrying for an air freshener. And yet... the aroma... it was exciting! Enticing! The perverted stench aroused a deep, primal instinct within her! And Susan noticed that in addition to the well-built, smooth-chested man Vicky was atop of, on the couch at the far end of the living room there were two more girls, slutty blondes with outrageous breasts, both sleeping, both with frothing, foaming white pussies, and between them was a young, fit male. Probably no older than nineteen, a clean-shaven, bronze-skinned teen, dark haired, hispanic, likely related to Vicky's stud. Though barely conscious, Susan could see that his penis was just beginning to return to life and vigor.

"And... and who are... these men... " she asked... terrible urges rising inside of her. Vicky shrugged. "They don't speak English, so we can talk all we want; they only understand the language of love. She bent down to tongue-wrestle with the man beneath her. The implications hit Susan quickly; they might not understand what was happening in the city, they might not have heard about the contagious womanhood that was being spread by sluts like Vicky! The doctors who had transformed Susan had assured her that she was sterile, not in terms of reproduction; just that she wouldn't pass on any infections to any male partners. So they said. She had hoped that was true; not that it mattered for her marriage anymore. There were still reasons not to do what she did, many reasons. Yet the image of the Trucker came back to her, and she gasped sharply at the recollection of the pleasure, the seething pleasure of a man blasting his seed inside of her.

With a throaty moan, Susan's expensive blouse and business dress were discarded; her naked body, more toned, smooth and voluptuous than any fifty-year old could normally hope to be, scampered over to the sleeping stud. As she enveloped him with her lusting, licentious body, the dim cries of her conscience, her notions of propriety and respectability, her battered down into silence by the piston-like thrusts of the teen's erect, virile cock.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers
12