XXXecil's 'The Sperm'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

...And Scott felt each thrust become easier, the slick cunt of Cindy Crawford, (or someone identical to her in every visible way) as he rutted away into her from behind. His thighs; locked into position as he ground his meat into her wetness, mounting his celebrity fantasy woman.......

...Susan bit into her pillow to stifle her passionate screams, as her fantasy man, Johnny Depp drilled her pussy, stroke after mighty stroke; his deft hands roving with the surety of unbridled desire over her hips, her back, as he mounted her, pushing, thrusting his meat. Susan Theobold's whimpers reached yet a higher pitch as her mind was swallowed in the fleshy embrace of fantasy realized.......

...As Tyra Banks, or her identical twin, jerked; tensing in anticipation of sweet release, Jerry's release; tears of confused, uncomprehending, wonderful delight streaming down his laughing face, his cock lodged firmly into her sweet womanhood from behind, as he slathered her shoulders, back, and neck with frantic, fumbling kisses......

...As the lower lips of Carmen Electra's glorious cunt tensed; squeezing Jack's cock, milking him for his sperm; sperm that would soon be spurting, gushing into the unprotected femalia of his fantasy woman......

...The moment was upon him sooner than he expected, yet longer than Todd believed possible; he felt the hot core of pleasure, the building fury of impending, orgiastic ecstasy......

...Todd/Jack/Jerry/Brian/Scott/Crystal/Susan was consumed; the growing firestorm within rutting loins, that impending, explosive sensation...it ..it spread. Cocks should have spurted their creamy reward, pussies should have unleashed a torrent of girlcum, yet instead, the fires kept growing, expanding, until each felt that not only sexual centers, but the rest of the body was involved. The Orgasm spread like a wildfire, engulfing, covering, consuming... It was ecstasy beyond ecstasy, pleasure that the human body was not meant to have, joy that the human mind could not hope to process...

**********

From Dorm rooms, male and female sections, and from several off-campus apartments it came; slithering, oozing from the windows. Great globs of pale, pearlescent slime. Living ooze, animated by otherwordly intelligence. It flowed, undulated in the dark walkways of the campus...meeting, merging with other globs, other seething masses of roiling, writhing slime. The globs merged, burbled, wriggled, and kept flowing...flowing towards the boiler room below.

Old Henry had been cleaning, scooping, mopping and wiping for years; he knew the place inside and out, he knew every nook and cranny, and all the machines intimately. And he had never heard a sound like that; like a ton of vanilla pudding pouring down the stairs... what in tarnation could make that kind of sound? Nothing that was supposed to be here, that was for sure. He scratched his scraggly chin as he shuffled over to investigate.

No, none of the machines should have made that sound, and certainly not Petra Verkaik, the naked pornstar from all his secret, internet excursions. Naked, sweaty, dripping. He had followed her career for years, and here she was as tantalizing as ever; those huge, natural tits, that elegant face. She looked so hot, so sweaty; was that sperm dripping down her sleek thighs? She looked like she'd just escaped from a marathon gang-bang, and ready for more. A man his age should not be fooled; this sort of thing just didn't happen, not in real life, it was impossible, and yet there she was; putting her delicate hands down his pants, thrusting her naked, canteloupe boobs against his chest; her eyes, filled with a desperate, furtive longing, a yearning...

**********

Jason's hand trembled in panic; he had uploaded to his desktop PC many, many pictures from the tiny little spy-cameras he had emptied his bank-account to order. Surreptitiously placed, concealed all over campus. This...the infestations was more extensive than he imagined possible!

"How did the pictures turn out?" asked Cynthia, sticking her raven-haired head into his room. She had helped him a lot in the past few days; she'd been so curious, respectful and attentive. He'd met her in his Western Civ. class, but it was only in the past few weeks that she'd really been interested in him. Without hard evidence, she was the only one he bothered to tell about his succubus investigations. He had been so reluctant to tell her, or anyone, but she insisted, always respecting his learning, and his opinions. And instead of snickering, laughing, or slapping him when he told her of his belief in the legendary sex-demons recorded in ancient myth, she only wanted to know more.

She'd been spending almost all her time assisting him, and he couldn't help but suspect that there were prospects for something...deeper than mere friendship. He had a real chance! With a real girl! His heart quickened a bit everytime she revealed herself.

"I...I've never...I have more than I dreamed possible! It's real! It's all real! There are...(he gulped) sexual beings...that are...somehow feeding upon mankind! But I think I need more pictures; It must be absolutely clear that there's no camera tricks, or special effects; I've got to get more!" Jason's eyes widened as he sorted the partial images on his screen. "They seem; primarily gelatinous...I..I guess the succubi have some kind of....well....shapeshifting power! I've been studying the...ooze...it looks familiar; white, viscous, almost like; almost like..."

"Sperm." said Fred's voice; the guy from across the hall leaned against the doorframe. "That's what we are; and we want you to stop spying on us."

"Naah! What the? How could you...."

"We're not a threat to you; we don't want to hurt anyone. We want humans to join us; to join our family."

"What...what are you talking about F-Fred?" But Jason was afraid he already knew.

"Don't ask me;" Fred smiled, "Ask...her.." he beckoned to someone standing outside in the hallway.

Jason's entire body quivered as a naked, sweaty Britney Spears strutted into the room. No! He...he...for years Jason had nurtured a secret, Britney Spears crush! And she was here; a wild mane of blond hair, her fit and trim figure glistening with sweat. High, perfect tits, bouncing high upon her nude chest. It was as though she had just finished her most intense, exhausting concert, and had then allowed her entire entourage of male dancers to pleasure her.

"I..wh...how did..." Jason stammered, hoping, praying his erect cock was not visible through his jeans, praying that Cynthia, standing next to him wouldn't notice his manly meat.

"We are sperm;" The Britney-thing said. "We exist because of sex, we exist for sex. We are...not from this world; but we are glad to be here. *Very* glad..." said the sweaty, horny, duplicate, a hand caressing her thighs, belly, and breasts. Amazing! The succubi were extraterrestrials! That made sense in a way; some sort of alien, sexual organism...

"We are sensitive to sex, to desire; we are deeply aware of what makes intelligent beings have sex...want sex..." she strutted closer, brushing a hand over her erect nipples.

"When a human masturbates; we are aware; we form a link. We can see your fantasies; we can feel your sexual desires; and we see the thoughts and images that drive you to orgasm. All we want is to bring you pleasure; Fred understands; he's one of us now. We want you to join us." Britney said simply; she rubbed her erect, exposed clit, shuddering as waves of obvious rapture passed through her; as if the experience was life's only pleasure. Jason could only step backwards; fear battling with lust on a backdrop of uncertainty. Britney seemed to get annoyed; "Here I am! You have been fantasizing; yearning, masturbating, over Britney Spears for years!" Her lips quivered as the alien-clone-slut stepped towards him, moisture and what was probably sperm flowing in rivulets down the sleek musculature of her naked flesh. "You're hesitating; *WE DON"T LIKE IT WHEN YOU HESITATE!*" The Britney-thing was getting angry, the exposed lower lips of her blossoming cunt began to throb and jerk, as her thighs became slick with girl-cum. Is that what happened to extraterrestrials when agitated? "It took effort to assume this form!" hands gesturing across the naked belly, tits, and thighs that belonged to the real Britney; not some alien sperm-monster. "What will it take to motivate you to lick the sweat off these mammaries, and to thrust your cock into our pussy!?"

Those brown eyes turned towards Cynthia; who was regarding the proceedings like a long-tailed cat in room full of rocking-chairs. "We see now;" alien Britney answered sagely. "You have an emotional attachment to the female; and do not wish to abandon her for another female in her presence. We know what to do." The duplicate quivered all over, as if from nervous tension, her eyes faded to pure white, and more footsteps could be heard in the hall.

Jason didn't know much about him, only that the guy's assumed name was 'Fabio', some kind of European male-model, (the lowest form of human life in Jason's opinion) Like Britney, there was not a stitch of clothing anywhere. He had a hulking frame of beefy muscle and broad shoulders, yet was clean-shaven. Apparently to add stylistic flair, his hair was quite long, past shoulder length. He strode confidently into the dorm room.

"I am here for Cynthia." he replied in a thick accent. "I shall give her pleasures never dreamed possible." His cock was erect, at least 7 inches, seemingly expanding all the while. Cynthia's eyes widened in surprise, she seemed to hesitate for a moment. Then, her elegant face seemed contorted in what was almost a snarl.

"We've given you what you want!" insisted Britney. "Humans lust after glamorous celebrities that are completely unattainable; until now! There is no reason to resist your natural urges! All we want is your penis ejaculating into our cunt!" she pleaded, as if it were a casual handshake.

"You...you'll take me over....turn me into...into some kind of alien monster! You...you want to destroy us!" Insisted Jason, struggling not to see, not to look at Britney's evil clone.

"Destroy? Oh no, you've got it all wrong Jason." Said a different voice, behind him. Hey, he knew her! It was that hottie from his Calculus class! Crystal...something....his buddy Todd had a huge crush on her, and she was cute enough but...but...why was she crawling into his room from outside his dorm window? She dripped with sweat, and what must have been fresh cum all over the tanned perfection of her aroused, feminine body. They had gotten to her too. "I'm still me; They didn't kill me or anything; I feel better than I ever imagined possible!" Her enthusiasm was palpable, auburn-gold hair slicked back from sexual juices, her eyes, (and pussy) widened with excitement. "I've joined....a family! A very large, very happy family! You're a good guy, Jason I want more than anything for you to experience the thrill!" her arms were outstretched; clearly in the hopes that Jason would choose her cunt.

"You...you're not human anymore!" His muscles tensed; he clutched Cynthia's wrist; unwilling to let the only human in the room out of his reach. Crystal shrugged. The flourescent lighting playing ghostlike upon the slippery sheen of her naked, bulging breasts, which if anything seemed enlarged to at least a DD-cup since her mysterious conversion.

"So what? I'm better now! The pleasures are beyond belief! I know you're afraid; but there's nothing more important than sharing the joy with you..."

"The Joy of orgasm everlasting..." The voice was coming from all those present. From the Britney clone, from Fabio, from Fred, and Crystal. They spoke simultaneously. There was another sound, a sound like flowing pudding; great gobs of slurpy, sloppy pudding. More faces appeared, as alien mockeries of his college friends appeared in his window, apparently...oozing from nearby. "An Ecstasy shared, made richer by the diversity of participants; greater and more profound than any natural, earthly pleasure..." said the combined choir; speaking in perfect, synchronous harmony. It was Jerry, and Todd, and that...that creepy janitor guy that worked downstairs...and Brian, and that fat girl in his creative writing class, and that cocky basketball player, they were all people he knew, but no longer. "You don't know the pleasure;" droned the sperm hive-mind in the voices of his friends and acquaintances. "When you have been inseminated, you will understand, and you will regret the time wasted as a mere human." They all said, in perfect harmony. We have absorbed the knowledge of those that are part of us; this world needs us. You will be inseminated; resistance is futile."

Amidst his fear, Jason still was able to muster up a groan.

Suddenly, the Britney-duplicate clutched her tits. Which began to throb, and pulse. Her rounded, tan globes were slightly larger than fresh apples, sprouting pertly from her youthful frame. With a shimmy and a shiver, her boobs seemed to swell at least two inches larger.

"Oops, I did it again," explained the Spears sperm-duplicate, speaking only with her own voice. "I got lost in this game;" Her voice deepened with a sultry flavor. "The game of persuading you to thrust your manhood within our cunt! If you only knew the perfect pleasure! But you shall, Jason. It requires only a push; when we achieve the perfect body, the body that most enflames your natural lusts, you will mate with us, and become complete. What if Britney's breasts were bigger? That would please you, yes?"

NO! She...it....they knew! They...they must know about his secret craving for girls with huge tits!

"What if Fabio's cock was larger?" Asked the Thing that was mimicking the male-model, as it opened wide muscular arms to embrace Cynthia. His manhood throbbed while attaining three more inches.

"WATCH BRITNEY'S TITS GROW!!" Commanded the female alien double, "WATCH UNTIL YOU CAN NO LONGER CONTAIN YOUR SPERM!!!" Those original globes no larger than the freshest, ripest crop of succulent apples, had blossomed yet a few inches more; the alien arching her back; eyes fading into pure white, relishing the growth sensation. As she tensed, those sweaty boobs bounced in quivering jolts of firm grandeur, whilst attaining and yet surpassing grapefruit size.

The bosomy distortion of the body that belonged to the pop-princess was more than merely an inflation of her ripe mammaries, each boob was truly increasing; red aureoles spead across the broad panoply of sweaty titflesh on a fertile journey from the size of cucumber-slices to a diameter not unlike that of a snow-globe baseboard, fading into a rich brown.

The clone-creature gripped her burgeoning boobs, emitting a throaty grunt of savage ecstasy flavored with a note of triumph; not at all unaware of the reddening of Jason's face, nor the heat on his cheeks. With each throbbing pulse of mammalian expansion, the creature's boobs hung yet heavier, with a greater promise of unearthly fertility; even as her nipples seemed more determined to thrust ever upward, sprouting from pea-pods to erect nubs of popcorn size.

She pinced these nipples, her wailing cries heralding the onset of grandiose juggs of similar diameter to a pet-shop running wheel, the jutting mounds protruding past 8 inches in length, nearly keeping pace with Fabio's mighty member. The exhiliration of the experience was fueling her already preternatual libido, as Britney cackled with manic glee from the surge of desire that accompanied her expansion. In mere moments, she would not need to grasp Jason; her own tits would surge forth, bombarding him with an onslaught of hardened, naked nipples.

How much larger might the Britney-Thing grow? Even past the soccer-ball size her quivering mams reached within 5 seconds after she surpassed all hope of fitting into a DD-cup? He couldn't wait around to find out; the alien was right; watching the body of his music-goddess-idol grow boobs big enough for March-Madness would indeed push him over the edge of reason and control. He had to act while he still had his wits about him!

He reached out and grabbed Cynthia's wrist; she seemed to be waging her own internal struggle against the probing caress of Fabio's manhood, her ripe lips quivering with conflicting emotions.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUNN!!!" and they were off. Away from the sweat, the sperm, the dangling sexual organs, and the faces of their former friends. So delirious with passion were the sperm-creatures, that they were taken completely by surprise.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" wailed Britney; beating her fists into the floor in impotent, frustrated lust. "Soo....soooo....horny...." A hand gripped her hungry slit, throbbing like the jaws of an erotic pirahna.

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE JASON!" she screeched. "YOU WILL BE INSEMINATED!! WE WILL HAVE YOUR PENIS!!! WE WILL HAVE YOUR SPERM!!!! ALL SPERM EVERYWHERE!!!!!!"

**********

He should have been above this; he was a professor after all. He should be above lusting after his students, even the most voluptuous among them. He was a professional. And yet; the Veil was off. She was from the middle-east, always wrapping herself in unflattering scarves and shawls no matter the weather. Yet that couldn't hide the feminine curves of Dina's body.

There had been no real seduction; something had changed in her, she had barged into his office without her usual coverings; instead there had been a red, sleeveless, spaghetti-strap microdress hugging her sweat-slicked frame. The ripe contours of her youthful flesh had been even more dazzling than he had feared. Her dark hair, faintly highlighted with auburn strands was plastered back; Dina's eyes burned that same brilliant green as that Afghani girl on the famous cover of National Geographic. Yet these eyes smouldered with a sexual frenzy greater than the zeal of the most ardent fanatic.

Her breasts, thrust up against the chest of Dr. Stephens, communicated the urgency of her need even more eloquently than her teeth, as Dina bit off several of his buttons in her lust. But for a moment at least, reason had prevailed; they were in his office; she was a student; he was her professor. Instead, she reached into his pocket, stole his car keys, and scampered to the parking lot.

He had found her inside, frantically pleasuring herself, breasts quavering. There were a thousand reasons to put an end to whatever prank had caused this; yet Dr. Stephens smoothed back his balding hairline, and strode towards the car. There were professional waves to handle such a perverse situation; yet he opened the door to sit with her. He knew, and accepted the standard ethics that were University policy; yet he did not protest when she unzipped his trouser.

Nor did he protest as the olive-skinned sex-pot rutted away atop his rock-hard cock, shouting oaths in her native tongue. Her breasts did not need to be larger; the perfect tangerine shape of her mammaries was enough to bury him beneath the yearnings of his libido. Yet those female mounds continued their reckless course of bulging enlargement. She could not grind her slathering pussy against him for long before the inevitable.

Raphael Stephens had never been an especially potent love; yet surprisingly, Dina seemed to cum before him; that must be what it was. In a ear-piercing shriek, she clasped her boobs, each of her girls spewing forth a creamy syrup with a suspicious, off-white color. She...she came through her tits? Yet there was no time to ponder this wonder, as his own release fast approached.

He came; and came. That core of burning ecstasy deep in his cock, heralding an impending orgiastic spurt, it expanded, exploded throughout his body. Soon, it felt as though not just his cock, but his legs, chest, head, entire body was a sexual organ.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers