XXXecil's 'The Sperm'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers

"It's my very first Breeding Cycle; When a succubi gets enough Sperm, enough to spare, she can birth offspring almost like a human woman. We choose special men, men that please us the most for the Cycle." Jason tried to shake his head in denial.

"We've always existed, down through the centuries...*CHLURP*, We're as much a part...*LPOP* of Earth...as you are...*SLUNKLP*...The Sperm-creature...didn't belong....*SULNK* This is..our World...and Mankind is our Prey alone!"

"N-not...your Prey.." moaned Jason, unable to stop his hands from roving over her ass, thighs, and the bases of the evil, black wings that as much repulsed as excited him.

"Of course you are; that's why no man has uncovered proof of us over the centuries; any man that gets close enough to learn the truth, is also close enough to become Prey." she explained.

"N-no...I won't..." Jason tried to feebly protest.

"Don't bother to resist, you've tasted my milk, and your cock is inside my pussy. You belong to me now." It was true, Jason felt a burning core of preternatural lust seething in his groin...and traveling...traveling up his body...to his brain. He felt a wave of unnatural emotion, crushing his will, battering down his resolve. His sense of self-preservation, his sense of self-worth was replaced with a fanatical lust and obsession with Cynthia. "Don't fight; enjoy the Cycle; it's quite pleasurable, though the man often doesn't survive." He could only cry out dismay at the loss of his free-will.......

He couldn't say how long it lasted. There was no time, there was only her. If anyone came to the door, he hastily sent them away. They seemed to draw vitality from a bottomless well for the Breeding Cycle, for the sex. Well, in truth the bottomless well was him. He could see himself growing pale, thinner as prodigious loads of his sperm were devoured by her hungry womanhood. He was producing more semen than most men could in a month, and it was taking its toll. He understood now; the legends about some sort of vital life-energy being drained by the Succubus? That was sperm; all sperm. Something about her milk, something about her pussy forced his body to create more semen than any man, horse, or whale was designed for. Yet, even though he could see himself shrivel away, there was no fatigue. Only lust, only obsession.

It must have been hours before she was ready for birth. Jason could no longer process time, but he saw as her gravid womb inflated, pushing through months of pregnancy before his eyes. She swelled, belly hanging low with the first load of succubi-spawn. The creatures that she birthed seemed human for only a second; soon after emerging from between her slick, heaving thighs, the infants grew small, bat-like wings and began fluttering through the room.

Jason, in his obsession, could only massage her body, shoulders and feet, doing anything to please her, distract himself as he yearned for his next chance to enter her.

The Cycle was infinitely bittersweet; more than life itself he wanted to ejaculate into her cunt, yet when he did so, her womb grew ripe with young, and he had to wait, clutching his raging cock as she birthed demon-spawn from her fertile hips. All he could do was pleasure her, please her waiting for his turn.

As she birthed her litters, she clutched her chest, as new nipples appeared, sprouting in size to become new breasts. From little eraser-nubs, the four new tits grew in steady throbs to strawberry size, spreading out upon her abdomen like cereal bowls. Her mounds reddened slightly, as they grew heavy with milk. In moments, two vertical rows of three teats each hung from her unholy frame, each demon-infant drinking its fill, then flying off into the night. And Jason was there, latched onto the lower left nipple....

Yes, he would miss his health, and his free-will, but there was reason, a deep-dark secret reason he had searched out the truth of the succubus legends...

This is what he wanted all along...

**********

The clean-up was going according to plan, but Dr. Lisa Shetland had doubts about the shapeshifting mass being of extra-terrestrial origin. But she was open to the possibilities.

*PLOP*

"Ewww..." a white droplet had fell from a tree, onto the skin of her shoulder. So why should that make her feel so...so horny all the sudden?

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers