XXXmas Pooka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lingered at her chest, nipping at her collarbone, suckling rhythmically at her hard nipples before moving down her concave stomach. His wicked tongue curled into her navel making her giggle. His dark eyes held Glenna's hypnotically as his mouth hungrily searched her nether curls. His lips found the jewel of her sex, swollen and peaking a bit from the downy nest. She sighed blissfully, her muscles spasming because her sex was so responsive.

Dagan was a sensual, lust-filled creature yet he enjoyed savoring a woman. His tongue headed down and deep a slow sweep of her luscious nether lips. He growled at his semen mixed with her honey that reached his senses. It called to the primitive animal in him to claim this girl as his now. He could feel Glenna's sex pulsate in urgency against his questing tongue. He filled his nose and mouth with the erotic perfume of her femininity that had her quivering, her fingers curving tightly into his head. Her fingers stroked over his pointed ears as he pushed his tongue back into her clenching channel. His long nose teased the little knot of nerves electrifying her sensitive, sweat-ridden body.

He took two fingers and petted her honeyed slit to focus his tongue and lips on the now throbbing bud. Glenna mewed as the fingers pushed into her creamy cunt. Her inner muscles clutched and twisted around them trying to draw them deeper. He curled his fingertips at each draw back that brought Glenna ever closer to her next shattering climax. But cruelly Dagan backed off. When her clit swelled between his sucking lips he released it then rested his head against her shuddering thigh, watching her with glittering eyes. She groaned in frustration and he nipped at her inner thigh in amused reprimand.

"Beg me," he ordered hoarsely. The dominance in his tone had Glenna biting her lip in sharp arousal. She could come from just the sound of his voice but reading her mind he didn't say anything more. He continued to pet and stroke her hungry pussy, kissing and nibbling her thigh but refused to give her relief.

Glenna whined, lifting her hips to help increase the pressure but Dagan merely laughed, the smoky, husky sound frustrating and turning her on at the same time. He dragged his tongue along her satin thigh, "You will beg me for release or I will send you out into the cold aching for me."

He moved back as if to make good on his threat when Glenna tightened her grip on his head. She looked at him with big eyes gleaming with yearning, biting her now full red bottom lip as if having second thoughts. Irish Catholic morals were trying to make one last fight to salvage her soul. His thumb moved up and down her slick red lips in a languid movement. She broke at that tender touch, "Please, please, I want you. I need you."

"What do you need, Glenna?" he urged, his finger slowly circling her engorged clit. "Tell me." He gave her clit a light yet lingering kiss.

"I need your big horse cock inside me," she finished.

Grinning in triumph, Dagan rose up and dragged her legs to drape over his naked thighs. The small dark hairs tickled the back of her thighs as she moved to meet his thick meat. It slid in yet was torturously slow. Glenna arched to get in every inch of his throbbing member. Her pussy opened in warm welcome and she jolted when that devilish ring rubbed along her sensitive g-spot. His eyes drifted closed, growling in pleasure to feel her caressing and gripping him, refusing to let him go. He rocked back and forth inside her but they craved a deeper thrust.

Dagan turned Glenna onto her side, her thighs resting together to tighten her aching channel. Her eyes blinked in lascivious invitation, long dark lashes fanning her flushed cheeks. Her breasts swayed at his increasing thrusts. He was still steady yet his thrusts were more dominating, growling louder at the tighter suction of her juicy cunt. She moaned and sighed, her eyes becoming starry. Yes, she was his. He was going to enjoy her and not just at Christmas time.

Dagan changed his position, lying next to her, moving her thigh to wind behind her over his hairy thigh. This opened Glenna up more allowing her to even wrap her legs around his to help get him to plunge into her inner depths. She craved he would penetrate deeper, longer with each sultry lunge. He wrapped his arm around her chest, clutching her face and her hand, fingers entwined to keep her still for his continued ravishment. Glenna gladly gave over control, though when had she ever had it tonight? She didn't care. She moaned and sighed at each measured stroke. She even reached her free arm back to caress his silken locks as his body undulated lovingly against her.

The arm wrapped around her chest had moved between her pert breasts, his hand once more holding her throat as he thrusted harder. His lunges were more precise, punishing yet focused on one thing: making her come harder than she had ever come before. That thought helped to trigger her most explosive climax ever. Glenna's vision burst with stars of all colors like flashing Christmas Lights. Her nerves sparked and crackled as if she had just been electrocuted that was followed by an encompassing heat that wrapped her in a loving Yuletide fire.

Her lungs and heart labored heavily as Dagan continued to work her spasming, worn out cunt. The hand at her throat and fingers entwining hers helped to keep her from flying away into the holiday winter ether, grounding her in this earthly pleasure. The pooka's mouth, so sinful and pleasurable tasted her sensitive skin, marking her with nips and branding her with possessive, loving words as she drifted into a pleasant oblivion. In the distance she heard him say, "Nollaig Shona Duit, Glenna. You are mine now. Only mine..."

Her body sated and worn out by the night's events, Glenna sunk into a dreamless sleep. The only thing tangible to her was the huge horse-like cock throbbing deeply inside her and the body wrapped around her in a cocoon of sex and sweat.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well you seem better. Didn't parish as we all thought ya would," Cousin David teased. He raked his fingers through his auburn hair as Satin Wind, their prized black stallion seemed to snicker at him. Glenna stroked the horse's gleaming dark brown coat while giving him the last of her apple slices.

"The fever broke around midnight...," Glenna yawned. Satin Wind nudged her hand for another but she pulled out a sugar cube instead. "I managed to get some sleep at least." She rubbed her eyes that held dark circles beneath them.

"Well hurry up or you won't get Grandma Tilly's iced cinnamon buns," he sniffed the air with a hearty whiff. "I can almost taste them now."

"I'll catch up," Glenna called as her cousin left the stable. When she was alone that familiar spicy sweet aroma caught her unawares. Delicious. Virile. Bringing back memories that had her tender parts throbbing erotically.

"I'd thought he'd never leave...," a roguish, confident grin of a voice rasped a whisper in her ear. A mouth teased at her ear. Need coiled between her legs, spiraling heat and wetness to her clit and nipples. Goosebumps broke over her skin as a large familiar bulge pressed into the ample crevice of her lower back hidden behind American blue jeans. Hands hungrily roamed over her body and Glenna's eyes closed in surrender.

"I have to be with my family soon," she begged weakly. Teeth scraped at the succulent skin over her rapidly beating pulse.

"I told you last night, Glenna," he purred darkly, he turned her around his breath skimming her still swollen red lips and pushed her back against the wall. "You are mine now. You do as I say, right?" His tongue lapped at her half open lips, nibbling on the lower lip hard to make his point. He even gave her bottom, still tender from last night, a good yet soft whack. Her body arched at the fire licking over her over-used skin.

"Y-Yes, all yours...," she groaned. His male scent wafted deliciously dulling her senses. The wave of sexual energy crackled between them that they both shivered and groaned with the force of it.

"Maybe you need another lesson...," he moved his mouth down her body. There was one place he knew she needed him most. His mouth watered at the pungent sweetness that hit him as he forced open the top of her jeans. Glenna leaned back against the stall wall, her blood turning to boiling honey at the sight of his face fill with dark, consuming hunger for her. His pointed elf ears flicked like a horse's did then she was melting at the mouth that devoured her with sweet languid strokes and bites. And just like last night the stable quieted but for the silken sighs and greedy growls of insatiable hunger.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

THE END