Xyla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,073 Followers

"Hey, I uh, I'm here to baby sit you," Xyla said.

"Oh, yes ma'am," Manny said.

"So what you working on?" Xyla asked and stepped closer to the computer.

Manny shut his eyes, and his face burned with same as Xyla read the poem he'd been writing, a poem about her.

"Golden strands against skin so fair and I whisper I love you," she read aloud.

She looked at the red faced young man.

"So, who's this about?" she asked.

Manny didn't answer.

Studying him for a moment, Xyla realized, she knew how to get an answer, the truth.

"I asked you, who's this about, worm?" she screamed.

"You! It's about you," Manny sobbed out.

"And, are you allowed to have clothes on? Are you?" Xyla screamed.

"Yes ma'am, I mean, no ma'am, I'm sorry," Manny cried out and quickly divested himself of his tee shirt and blue jeans.

His cock was flaccid, resting against his hairless scrotum.

Xyla reached out her hand, grabbed his heavy testicles and squeezed.

"And who told you you could write poems about me?" she shrilled, grinding his flesh in her hand.

"No one; I'm so sorry," Manny sobbed out.

"You bet you're sorry, you pathetic little worm," she snarled and released her grip on his testicles.

She traced one of his fat nipples with a fingernail, then dug the nail into his flesh.

"Ah!" Manny cried out in pain.

"I'll be back," Xyla hissed scornfully.

She suddenly slapped his hanging balls.

"And you better not be hard when I get back, you hear?" she screamed.

What little she knew of the male psyche, his cock would be rock hard when she returned.

In the Kardoulis kitchen, Xyla found a ceramic jar that held several kitchen tools. The plastic spatula looked like it would suffice, but to make sure, she tested it against her hand.

"Ow!" she cried out.

Her mother had punished her once, a long time ago, with a plastic spatula. Xyla still remembered the searing pain as the flat instrument slapped against her bare flesh.

Sure enough, Manny's cock was standing nearly straight up, twitching, even as Manny whimpered in shame and fear.

"What did I tell you? Didn't I tell you not to have a hard little dick when I got back?" Xyla screamed.

Before Manny could whimper a response, Xyla slashed out with the spatula, directly against his hanging balls.

"Uh!" Manny howled.

His cock bobbed, but did not lose its erection.

"Didn't I?" Xyla screamed again and again slapped Manny's balls.

"Yes, yes ma'am!" Manny cried out, trying hard to remain standing, trying hard not to put his hands in front of his sore balls.

"Well?" Xyla demanded.

"Well what?" Manny whimpered.

"You're hard," Xyla hissed scornfully. "What do you think we should do about that?"

"I don't, I don't know," Manny choked out.

"Yeah you do," Xyla spat and slapped the young man's cock with the plastic spatula.

"No ma'am, no I don't," Manny protested.

"You need to jerk that itty bitty pee-pee until you come," Xyla ordered.

"Yes ma'am," Manny sobbed out and began to masturbate.

"Faster, cockroach, faster," Xyla screamed, slapping his buttock hard with the spatula.

"Yes ma'am," Manny cried out, his hand but a blur on his cock.

"And you better catch every drop in your hand, you hear?" Xyla ordered, slapping the other buttock hard.

Manny grunted and began spurting heavily into his cupped hand.

"Let me see," Xyla ordered.

He held out the semen. She dipped a finger into the slimy mess, then sucked her finger clean.

It was slightly sweeter, much less bitter than Brandon's semen. The texture was the same and Xyla shrugged her shoulders.

She dipped two fingers in, sucked her fingers clean, then smiled and kissed Manny on his lips.

"Go ahead, clean that mess up," she said, turning and leaving the room.

She put the spatula back into the ceramic jar.

"Get in here," she called out.

A moment later, Manny joined her in the kitchen.

"Fix me a drink, but I didn't like that gin and tonic thing; what else y'all got?" Xyla ordered.

Manny rattled off the names of several drinks he could make for her.

"That one," Xyla decided. "The whiskey sour."

"Yes ma'am," Manny said and quickly, efficiently made her the drink.

"Wow, that's pretty good," Xyla agreed, carrying her drink into the living room.

She sat down in the chair she'd sat in earlier. Manny took his mother's usual seat.

"I say you could sit?" she barked and Manny immediately jumped to his feet.

"Know what? You need to sit on the floor," Xyla said, drinking more of her drink.

Manny did so. Xyla motioned him closer and he crawled to sit in front of her.

"Lick my feet," she suddenly ordered.

Manny quickly bent and removed her shoes, then her socks and took her right foot into his hands and began licking her foot.

Xyla almost squealed with delight.

She also felt her pussy growing quite wet from the oral attention Manny was giving to her toes, then the soles of her feet. His tongue licked all around her foot. Then, he gently put the foot into his lap and took her left foot into his hands and made oral love to it as well.

Xyla finished her drink just as Manny finished her left foot.

"Do you want another drink?" Manny asked.

"No, not right now," Xyla said and rubbed her feet along his flaccid cock, his squishy balls.

"Oh no," Manny whined as the inevitable happened.

"Are you, you are! You pathetic little cockroach! You're getting hard!" Xyla screamed, but continued to rub her feet along his hardening cock.

When his dick was fully hard, Xyla lifted her right foot and offered it to him. He again made love to her foot while her left foot continued to play with his hard cock.

When he put her right foot down, Xyla tormented his cock and balls some more, then allowed him to lick her left foot.

Then she used both feet to rub and stroke his cock.

"Please Xyla, I'm about to," Manny groaned, eyes shut as he tried desperately not to ejaculate.

"You do and I swear I'll rip the skin right off them pathetic little balls of yours," Xyla threatened.

Just as she knew it would, that threat was all it took and Manny squirted tremendously onto her feet. He sobbed in shame and fear.

Xyla used a finger to scrape the semen from her blue jeans, then sucked that finger clean.

She then scraped the semen from her right foot and sucked that finger clean.

Then she bent and kissed Manny, even sliding her tongue into his mouth.

"Get me another drink," she demanded.

Manny got to his feet and quickly returned, fresh whiskey sour in hand.

She had him kneel next to the chair and leaned over and softly kissed him every now and then. Then, when her drink was finished, she took an ice cube out of the glass and rubbed the ice on his nipples.

Then she bent and sucked on his left nipple.

"Oh," Manny groaned, the sensation of cold and hot very pleasurable.

"Don't tell me your dick's getting hard again," Xyla giggled as she then used some more ice on his left nipple.

She caused him to shriek when she suddenly bit down on the hypersensitive flesh.

She did the same thing to his right nipple and then kissed him, sticking her tongue into his mouth, and then sucking his tongue out. She gently bit down on his tongue and held it for a long moment.

"You written any other poems about me?" she asked, lightly trailing her finger over his nipple.

"Uh, yeah," he admitted.

"Read them to me," she demanded.

"They're on my computer." he said.

She got to his feet and followed Xyla back to his bedroom.

He sat down at his desk and pulled up his word program.

Xyla leaned over his chair and read the screen even as Manny read aloud.

"You really think I'm that beautiful?" she asked and bit down on his ear.

"Yes ma'am," he admitted.

"Thank you," Xyla said sincerely and kissed his cheek.

Brandon talked about her ass, her pussy, her tits. He even talked about her pretty lips. But she could not remember the lout ever once saying she was beautiful.

"Welcome," Manny whispered.

Xyla had a thought come to her. Brandon was constantly demanding oral sex, but he had never once returned the favor.

"You're pretty good at sucking toes," Xyla said as she sat on Manny's bed.

Manny immediately slid to the floor, kneeling at Xyla's feet.

She unbuttoned her blue jeans and Manny's eyes opened wide.

"Let's see how good you are at eating pussy," Xyla demanded, sliding her jeans down her muscled legs.

She perched her butt at the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide. Manny did what he'd been taught to do; he started at Xyla's light pink anus.

"Oh!" Xyla moaned from the pleasant sensation rippling through her body.

Then Manny brought his tongue up and parted her golden curls with his tongue. He licked and sucked at her light pink pussy lips.

Manny couldn't help but reflect; Xyla's pussy tasted clean, almost sweet. His mother and his sister never did wash their pussies, using Manny's tongue to do this task. His mother and his sister never did wipe their asses, using Manny's tongue to do this.

Of course, now that Olivia was married, to a much older man, a professor of Philosophy at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde, Olivia now used her husband's tongue to clean her anus, her pussy.

The four foot, six inch girl also made her husband wear nothing but pink panties when they were home. The few times they'd visited, both Olivia and Olympia had shrieked with laughter as they forced the once proud man to prance about in his panties. Manny was terrified his mother would take to making him wear pink thong panties, would force him to wear these to school.

As Manny performed oral sex on Xyla's pussy, he forced himself to go slow, to give Xyla's pussy slow, deliberate licks.

Xyla lay back on Manny's neatly made bed. She shivered at the pleasure Manny's tongue was giving her.

Then Manny's well-trained tongue found Xyla's clitoris and she shrieked in orgasm.

Manny cleaned her pussy of her spending, then once more he tickled her clitoris and she shrieked in orgasm again.

Finally, she weakly sat up and gently moved his head from in between her thighs.

Is your, it is! Your pathetic little dick's all hard again!" she squealed, feigning disgust.

She slapped his sticky face, hard enough to sting, but not hard enough to leave a hand print.

"Very well, I suppose you earned the right to whack off," she sneered and Manny immediately began stroking his erection.

"Catch that come," she ordered and he began to furiously stroke his throbbing cock.

He grunted and spurted a small amount of semen into his hand.

Xyla pulled his hand up and peered at the small amount of semen in his hand.

"Aw, there's only enough for me," Xyla taunted.

She licked his semen out of his hand, then leaned forward and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

They were in the living room when Olympia returned from her date.

"Play along," Manny whispered as a stumbling drunk Olympia staggered into the house.

"Oh, Mommy, thank God you're back!" Manny sobbed out. "She hit me with a plastic spatula and kicked me and made me eat my sperm and..."

"What? You little mother fucker!" Xyla screamed, genuinely upset with Manny.

She slapped him across his face.

"Go to your room, little worm," Olympia slurred, nearly toppling over in her ridiculously high heeled boots.

"Please don't ever leave me with her again," Manny whined as he scampered out of the room.

"See?" Olympia slurred and staggered to her chair. "I knew we were two of a kind."

She gave Xyla a hundred dollar bill, told her to keep the change, and attempted to light a cigarette.

"I'll uh, I'll need you baby sit next Friday, probably Saturday too," Olympia slurred and sucked in a lungful of smoke.

"Yes ma'am," Xyla smiled, now understanding why Manny had done what he had done.

He had made sure that his mother would want Xyla to come back. If his mother knew Xyla and Manny had actually been getting along, enjoying each other's company, Olympia would have never called Xyla again, would have never given Xyla more money.

"Yeah, little red headed bitch into Bloody Marys," Olympia giggled.

Xyla almost threw up when she realized what Olympia was divulging; her red headed date liked to eat women's pussies when it was there time of the month.

Stepping outside, Xyla saw that Olympia was far drunker than she'd thought. The sports car was parked at an odd angle and there were tire tracks through the previously immaculate flower bed. The driver's door was open and the car was still running.

Xyla turned the motor off, pulled the keys out, and then closed the door.

Several knocks on the door did not get any response; Xyla supposed Olympia had passed out in her chair. Xyla did hope Olympia did not have a lighted cigarette in hand when she slipped into unconsciousness.

Xyla dropped the keys into the mailbox and walked home.

Chapter 3

"You, you're what?" Xyla stammered, shocked.

"Yeah well, uh, you know, it's I mean..." Brandon said glibly.

Behind him, Marla Tooms smirked at the shocked Xyla.

Because it was Friday, because Brandon was breaking up with her in front of several of their classmates, Xyla would have no chance to put her own spin on it, would have no chance to make it look like she was the one breaking up with Brandon.

"Fine, tired of putting up with a tiny dick mother fucker like you," Xyla said and walked away.

That Monday, in their homeroom, Xyla had sought out Manny's eye and gave him a little wink and smile, then turned her attention to Jenna Webb, a fellow cheerleader.

She didn't dare do more than give Manny a wink and smile; Xyla knew that if Brandon suspected anything between her and Manny, he'd pummel Manny, and get two or three of his buddies to do the same.

"So, how many of them stupid ass candy bars you sell?" Xyla asked the cute red head.

"Two," the girl admitted.

She looked at Marla Tooms, who was bragging that she'd sold twelve of the candy bars over the weekend.

"Sold them to myself," Jenna admitted and Xyla flashed her a huge smile.

"Here," Xyla said, handing Jenna a twenty, a five, and two one dollar bills. "Sell me nine of them, all right?"

"How many did you sell?" Jenna asked, again looking over her shoulder at Marla.

"All of them," Xyla whispered, putting a finger to her lips.

At the afternoon's cheerleading team meeting, Marla smugly declared that she'd managed to sell twelve of the overpriced candy bars.

Girl after girl reported sales of one, two, even as high as five candy bars.

"Jenna?" Marla sneered.

"I, uh I sold eleven," Jenna said, putting her thirty three dollars onto the table.

"Oh, well uh, that's uh, that's pretty good," Marla said, then brightened.

The attractive blonde was still leading the pack. The next two girls admitted they'd not even sold one.

"And Xyla?" Marla sneered, just knowing that the attractive blonde, Marla's closest competitor for the spot of head cheerleader most likely had sold none.

Xyla had been the loudest, the most vocal in her objections in having to sell the candy bars. And Marla knew that Xyla was by nature a very lazy girl.

"I sold all of mine; I thought that's what we were supposed to do," Xyla said, putting her seventy two dollars onto the table.

"No fucking way!" Marla shrilled. "How'd you, who the fuck..."

"Door to door, hi would you like to buy my candy bars, thank you so much, go Mustangs," Xyla shrugged.

Then Mrs. Edmonston, the coach for the cheerleaders called out the routine, knowing it to be one of Marla's better routines.

(The teacher was cousins with Marla's mother and heavily favored the girl.)

After three failed attempts, the woman had no choice but to pull Marla out of the lead position and place Xyla in that position for the routine.

She called out another routine and again, she had to pull the shaken Marla out of the lead.

"Way to go girls!" Xyla screamed, clapping for her classmates. "Go Mustangs!"

Obviously, Marla had held a grudge. And, obviously, Marla had done what she could to exact her revenge against Xyla Woods.

So, that Friday evening, instead of primping and plucking and getting ready for a date with Brandon, a date where he'd be loath to spend any money on her, a date where he'd expect sex, Xyla dressed in comfortable clothing and walked to the Kardoulis house.

"Oh good, you're here," Olympia smiled, cigarette dangling from her mouth. "Little worm's in his room."

The older woman leaned close to Xyla.

""Got my little visitor last night; my date's going to be so busy," she confided.

Xyla fought hard against screwing up her face in disgust.

"So, I probably won't be back at all tonight," Olympia said, pulling out a few twenty dollar bills and giving them to Xyla.

The woman grabbed her purse and wobbled out the door.

Xyla counted seven twenty dollar bills, shook her head, and then put the money into her purse.

Just as before, she found Manny in his bedroom, dutifully typing on his keyboard.

"Are you supposed to have clothes on, you little cockroach?" she shrilled, causing the young man to jump.

"No ma'am," he chirped, jumping to his feet.

"Well?" Xyla screamed at him. "Get them off!"

She marched out of the bedroom, heading toward the kitchen.

"And that pathetic little cock of yours better not be hard when I get back, you hear?" she yelled down the hallway.

Even as she grabbed her trusty spatula, Xyla knew she wasn't mad at Manny. How could she be? He had done nothing to her.

But her step-father had made a few crude comments at the breakfast table that morning. Xyla's mother was out of town, preparing for an art auction in Houston and her step-father thought he could get away with making a comment about Xyla's ass.

And Brandon's humiliating break-up, right in front of most of the cheerleaders still had her blood boiling.

"Sorry Manny," Xyla said through gritted teeth.

"Is it? It is! Your dick is hard," Xyla screamed when she returned to the room.

Manny whimpered as he stood, nude in front of his bed. His cock twitched and throbbed as the beautiful blonde approached.

"Ah!" he gasped in agony as she slapped his balls with the spatula.

She slapped his cock a few times, then slapped his balls.

"Ugh!" he sobbed as a stream of his semen blasted out.

"O. M. G! Clean that up, you cock roach!" Xyla screamed at him.

He got down on his knees and lapped the semen from the carpeted floor. Xyla spanked his buttocks quite hard with the spatula as he sobbed, whimpered, and licked the floor.

Did you get it? Huh? Did you get it all?" she asked, pulling him up by a handful of his hair.

She could not see any trace of the semen so nodded in approval.

"Get on the bed, cock roach," she snarled.

Manny did and his cock again began to grow as Xyla shrugged her jeans and white cotton panties off.

"O. M. G; I cannot believe," Xyla snarled as she gripped his testicles in her hand, squeezing tightly.

"Ah!" Manny sobbed out as his cock grew to full hardness.

"We're going to play a little game," Xyla said as she got onto his flimsy mattress. "God, your bed sucks, huh?"

She swiveled her leg over and knelt on the bed, straddling his face.

"Here's the game," she cooed, gripping his cock in her fist. "I'm going to sit on your face. I come before you do, I'll let you breathe.

She plopped down and ground her very wet pussy against his face. She then sat up again and grabbed her spatula.

"But you come before I do? It'll be one hundred of these..." she said.

"Ah!" Manny cried out as Xyla slapped his testicles with the spatula.

"And," she said and again plopped her pussy directly on Manny's mouth. "Go!"

He began lapping at her pussy almost feverishly.

Xyla felt his prominent nose at her anus and giggled as she ground her ass on his face.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,073 Followers