Xyta Notes 01: 'A Date Turned Sour'

Info
A moment off-script to discuss a past audio.
70 words
4.5
7.8k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,240 Followers

Given the number and variety of feedback I received for 'A Date Turned Sour', I wanted to go off script briefly to talk about it.

But please, know that I'm touched and grateful for all the comments and thoughts I've received, privately and in the comment stream. It's the sheer number and tone of the feedback and comments that encouraged me to make this little audio.

Thank you
x

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,240 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
GeminiGrrlGeminiGrrlabout 1 year ago

I think what you said about "granting permission" or "letting go" in a noncom fantasy is very interesting and important. I can't recall where I read this but I once read that it's a grievous mistake to assume or believe (as some people unfortunately do for their own convenience) that noncom fantasies for women reflect a secret desire for rape. Real-life rape is significantly different from a noncom fantasy since what excites and motivates the rapist is not the woman herself but the thought of controlling, hurting, overpowering, punishing, and/or subjugating her -- sex is merely a means to an end, not an end in itself. The real reason why noncom fantasies hold appeal for some women is, paradoxically, the victim being "forced" to have sex is at the same time being "freed" in a sense from needing to take full responsibility for her sexuality (especially since women are frequently still being covertly and subtly discouraged from fully appreciating, exploring, and indulging their own sexuality). Noncom fantasies essentially are a way for women to experience pleasure without guilt. If it was forced upon you -- if you didn't agree to it or choose it or have any way out of it -- then you're absolved of any responsibility for it.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 04/24/20

Thank you for the kind words anon, but I have to admit I'm doing far less non-con stuff right now.

I'm not ruling it out completely, but right now it doesn't quite tickle me the way it once did. There are, however, still archived posts you can enjoy, though this are mostly on my Reddit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was excellent

Please do more of these non-con audios.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another angle

Hi Xyta, I sent some feedback on Sour Date, but I just remembered another angle for non con stories that you might be interested in:

Forced pleasure as punishment.

Here the punishment is less the forcing or coercion, but rather the humiliation of submitting to it; the destruction of the subjects oversized ego and puffed up pride as he/she is forced to admit that they have been conquered.

I haven't gotten through all your stories, but I don't think I've heard nearly enough of powerful dominant Xyta and whether she ends up as punisher or punished I think I and many others would love to experience more of her.

D

The Wu-tang Pen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wasn't for me

For me I couldn't get to the end only because you were so good that you made it sound too realistic. It hit that part inside that makes a fantasy suddenly not seem like such a fantasy any more. It's similar for example for a daddy/little perspective, if that were to go to far it would hit the realm of being uncomfortable. If that makes sense? I absolutely adore all your audios, but that one I couldn't wait it out until the end to see whether a late consent came in or not. It was just too realistic! Thanks for opening up discussion

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Weeks, Not Days 007 Friday Check in 007in Audio
158 Stories In - Catch Up With Me Another catch up on latest and upcoming stories.in Non-Erotic
Be Easy on Yourself Friday Check in 011in Audio
How to Deal 012 Friday Check in 012in Audio
Review: A Hot Summer Night An episode of the G-Strings Divas series.in Reviews & Essays
More Stories