Y2K-Y Ch. 01

Story Info
Young programmer bests older vixen.
4.4k words
4.56
224.7k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 02/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jakey
Jakey
92 Followers

One thing that just about all of us has in common is our need to work to make a living. And when you think about it, we spend almost as much quality waking time with our coworkers as we do our friends and family, especially during the week. I guess that’s why the quality of the work environment is so important these days to each of us.

But there is one thing you can rely on, no matter where you work or have worked, be you man or woman, old or young: you have, on at least one occasion, either thought about or have had sex with one of your coworkers. If you haven’t, check your pulse.

I’m a programmer, so I spend a lot of time at work. I work odd hours, I come in late, and I stay late. The work is challenging, and the people are good to me, so I don’t mind it at all. Add to that a liberal expense policy (which was very liberal during the Y2K craze), and you pretty much have the makings of an ideal situation. It’s not uncommon for any of us to turn in a couple late meals for the week on expense, so on any given day you might find a few of us there at 11:30 at night just coding (typing) away.

During the summer of 1999, which was pretty much the peak of the Y2K crunch for us, we had no choice but to bring in some reinforcements. We had several programs that were used all the time that absolutely had to be upgraded, and time was running out. As a group we interviewed about 15 people and selected 1, Corinne, a woman in her late 40’s. She was about 5’2” tall, with short, steel-gray hair and blue eyes. She was strikingly attractive. In fact, she seemed to be way too good looking to be in the computer industry, which is (let’s face it) chock full of not-so-hot-looking people.

Corinne was a skilled web programmer, and she worked with me to upgrade some of our older programs to work on the web. It was a fun project, but was very time consuming and required serious dedication on both our parts. She was a very strong willed person, somewhat dominant actually, and I gave her a wide berth. Over the course of a few months we became good friends and would regularly eat out after work (on the company dime of course) before going home.

It was a very hot July evening when Corinne and I had been working for about 11 hours straight and we decided to get dinner. Normally we would go our separate ways home afterwards, but this night we thought we should really go back after dinner to work on a popular program that lots of people were using. We frequented a little restaurant up the street that was within walking distance. It was sort of dark, but the food was excellent and it was nice and close to the office.

“Let’s go, Jakey”, she said. I didn’t notice it so much when we first interviewed her, but her voice had a sweet resonance that seemed to hang in the air like ribbons in the breeze. It had the kind of pitch that sent chills up your spine when you heard her in the next room. There was just something about that voice that I will never forget. I think it was her dominant personality being dominated in turn by her submissive sounding voice. It had a confidence that was finished with smooth coolness.

“OK, let me get my wallet”, I replied. We locked up and began to walk up the street. It was 7:45 when we left for the restaurant and the sun was still shining brightly and it was very warm outside. She was wearing a smart light blue suit and gray stockings. Her legs were very shapely and I noticed early on that she liked to show them off. As I recall it was a rarity to see her in something cut below the knee and she never wore slacks.

It was hard at times not to look at her like an object, but like I said, at one time or another…

For various, good, and responsible reasons, we never drank alcohol during dinner. Neither of us was a teetotaler, but we just never drank since we usually were driving home immediately afterward. Today was different, though, since we were going to walk back to work after dinner. She broke the ice by ordering a Stoli’s on the rocks and I got an Absolut and 7-up. Vodka, good vodka, is truth serum, incidentally. Corinne and I discussed some of the details of what we were working on, some chitchat about the home life in general, and then the conversation became much more interesting. After dinner and a few more rounds, the conversation went straight into the gutter. Yeah, right, that never happened to you.

“So, tell me, Jakey. You’re an attractive guy. You have a nice strong bod”, she laughed and said as she reached across the table and gave my right bicep a firm squeeze. “Why aren’t you hooked up by now?”

“I’ve been hooked, de-hooked, been the hook-ee, the hook-er, the hook-less. I think I’ve had about enough of the hooking scene.” Just as I said that, the waitress came by and looked at me. Her eyes got as big as dinner plates and she walked away without saying a word. Corinne and I burst out laughing at the same time.

“I guess that didn’t sound the way I wanted it to!” I said.

“You could hook if you had to”, she said. “You have nice buns. And your blue eyes are gorgeous.”

“Not as gorgeous as yours, and your ass is..”, I caught my slightly drunken self in mid sentence. These days you have to be so careful with these things with coworkers.

“What about it, Jakey? I’m not going to TURN YOU IN!!!”, she laughed.

“You’re an attractive woman, Corinne. I mean, I think you’re really, really attractive. In fact, I have wondered on more than one occasion why you are here. You could be like a model or something and you’re a programmer. That is so hot.”

“Hot? You think programming is hot?”

“I think women that can think are hot. It’s icing on the cake that you have an incredible body and a beautiful face.”

“Whoa, shy little Jakey saying nice things. I thought you never noticed me that way.”

“You’d be surprised what I notice.”

We both laughed at that, and chatted for a while longer.

“Let’s get our check, Jakey.”

I paid the bill and we left. As we walked back to the office we noticed that after the sun had set the air cooled off a little. The summer evening was still and calm, and the warm, humid air embraced us like and old friend as we exited the restaurant and walked back to the office.

“Jakey, I know this is probably a big no-no, but from the time I saw you I thought you were so cute. You probably think I’m just some old woman but after I’ve come to know you better I think you are a really nice person. I just want you to know that.” She reached to touch my hand and squeezed it firmly.

“Corinne, I think you are an incredible person”, I said as we continued to hold hands and walk together. “You are attractive and intelligent, and I know you are standoffish sometimes but I think you do that because you fear people won’t respect you and your work. But I understand that you have to be tough sometimes since you’re a woman. I know we’re coming up on the end of our projects, and I guess I just want you to know that, too. I like you, Corinne. I bent over and kissed her right cheek.”

We held hands as we walked back to the office building, which has an outdoor deck that wraps around two corners of our building and overlooks a wide, slow-moving river. The view is incredible, especially at night. The city skyline reflects off the river to give it a mysterious, sultry shimmer. I so love that relaxing view of the river at night that I often go out on the deck in the evening and sit for a few minutes while I’m working to let my mind wander. It releases tension and it often gives me new ideas.

I was standing on the deck when she moved toward me. We knew that in the next 3 seconds things were going to change one way or another. That is such an incredible feeling. We’ve all been there. That erotic anticipation, fear of refusal, exhilaration of acceptance smothers the mind. It defines who you are for a few seconds. That feeling could be bottled and sold.

As we turned toward each other, I could smell her perfume. She smelled like silken roses. I could taste it in my mind, as I had so many times before. In the months prior when we would be working together, she’d lean over me, and that scent would infect me. It was some high-priced perfume, to be sure. It was one of those aromas that confused your sense of scent with taste, being with doing. I loved its sweet aroma coupled with her delicate perspiration lingering in the evening air.

My eyes were closed and I put my left hand on her shoulder. As her eyes closed her neck arched and her face approached mine. I first felt her exhale on my face, and then it was all over. I dragged my right index finger below her right ear to the base of her neck. When her lips met mine, I could feel a relaxed, confident desire in her kiss. This was a woman that knew what she wanted. She had been here before. No man, no matter how sexy, charming, witty, or intelligent was going to intimidate her. I loved that about her.

Her lips were wet and supple, firm and warm. As I bent to kiss her she gently wrapped her hand around the back of my head and pulled me to her. She moaned every time our lips met. A soft moan on contact, slightly louder moans escaped her as our lips met more vigorously. I caressed her face and put my hands through her soft, dark gray hair. Her scent was intoxicating and her beauty was simply beyond words. All those nights masturbating while thinking about what she would be like. All those nights masturbating thinking what it would be like to kiss her. All those nights masturbating thinking what it would be like to… “Corinne, you are a wonderful kisser,” I murmured.

Quietly, so solemnly, she said, “Jakey, you can kiss me any time.” We held hands and walked into the building. It was 11:15 and we were totally alone.

“Corinne”, I laughed, “I am not ready to work right now. Let’s do something to sober up.”

“What did you have in mind, Jakey?” she asked playfully.

“Follow me.”

I took her by the hand and led her to one of our conference rooms which has a very large table with a glass top. I adjusted the lights so that the room was dimly lit. I approached her again and helped her out of her suit coat. She pulled her white silk blouse out of her skirt and began to unbutton it. She turned her back to me to unzip her skirt. It fell to the floor and she turned to look back at me. I massaged her shoulders for a few minutes and eventually unclasped her bra. She moved out of it and it fell away revealing her stunning breasts. They were not exceptionally large, but they were firm and tipped with the tiniest pink nipples I’d seen. The tip of each nipple stood out in protest of the air conditioning and in favor of her sexual desire.


In one move I picked her up and placed her on the table and engulfed her chest with my lips. I sucked on her exposed nipples, pert and firm. I could feel the flesh tighten and harden as I gave them heat, moisture, friction, and attention. Corinne was quick to notice my ministrations and attentiveness.

Corinne whispered, “Jakey, you make me feel like a teenage girl. My tummy is tingling. What am I going to do with you?” she queried in obvious rhetoric.

“And you, my dear, are making me feel like I am doing something right. Maybe I’ll look into hooking after all.”

We laughed and embraced each other warmly. I was holding in my arms a beautiful woman that was probably never appreciated like she deserved to be, probably never revered as the model of perfection that she was. How shameful it is (and I didn’t want to know the details because they would sicken me) that a woman like Corinne never found a man like me. The reality was that we were 20 years apart. We were Van Morrison and Depeche Mode apart. We were not going to end up together. But the brilliant reality was that we were adults that could share something. We could share lust, sex, touching, kissing, and warmth. We could share longing and thinking, thoughts and desires. The mind was our playground, and we opted for a few hours on the merry-go-round.

Every man comes to a point in his life where he either decides to worship or rule women. Strangely enough, this can happen at age 10, 24, or 43. The men of discerning character and discriminating taste realise that there is only one true and correct choice: women should and deserve to rule our lives for the most part. Not in some bullish leather whip manner, but in a way that they feel in control of important decisions. Men are generally stupid, selfish, and unmindful of the consequences of actions. Women are cautious, intelligent, and perceptive. All things considered, men are the weaker sex. And I characteristically weakened as she undressed further.

I unbuttoned and removed my shirt and laid Corinne back on the table. I kissed her taut abs and encouraged her to raise her hips from the table. She knew what I wanted and obliged me, gently pulling down her lace panties. She placed her feet on the table on either side of my head and raised her bottom from the table. Her action revealed a fluffy cloud of gray strands protecting her delicate labia. Her gray hairs were mostly straight due to their short length, but were soft to the touch. I later learned that her labia majora were much darker than the pink inner lips. Her outer lips were very tiny and her opening appeared to be equally small. It was obvious from her scent that she was totally aroused, and her clitoris, although very tiny, was erect. A small amount of fluid oozed from her and made a shiny trial down her ass cheeks to her light brown anus. I had an excellent opportunity to inspect her in this position. As I squeezed her legs each of my thumbs wrapped around her legs to the inside and I gently separated her pussy lips. She had a full compliment of natural hair that ended at the crease of her legs and a few inches above her clit.

As I bent toward her I looked her straight in the eye. She was, for the first time since I had met her, submissive. She tentatively waited and yearned for my next move.

I licked my lips to ensure they would deftly move over her. I wanted nothing left to chance for this, possibly my only opportunity to perform oral on such an absolutely beautiful creature. Her vagina, which was lain bare, begged for attention. She lay back, totally ready to accept me, my tongue, my intrusion.

Her scent was getting stronger by the minute, sweet and slick, pungent.

I kissed her ankles, and worked my way upward. I ever so gently lifted her legs from the table to rest her calves on my shoulders. I dragged my tongue across her right thigh and my nose tickled with her gray hairs as my tongue met the bottom of her vagina. Her wispy gray hairs were tipped with sweat and vaginal lubricants. The aroma was amazing. Her gray haired pussy began to flush and slowly crane open as her heart rate increased making her sex organs flush with anticipation.

Her pubic hair was wispy and thin, gorgeous, older, and wiser. She knew what she wanted. She wanted me. And by the scent that now filled the air, it was clear that I was in the crosshairs of her most basic, animal desire.

As her vagina lubed itself time and time again and her body thrust toward my face, I licked relentlessly at her barren vagina. I loved licking her specifically because of the firmness of her labia. I put pressure on either side of her cunt and pulled back her lips to reveal her clit. I didn’t overstimulate it. I carefully timed licking into the center of her pussy with an occasional lick and suck of her clitoris. Her juices were flowing like a river and she tasted sweet. I increased the tempo of my licking and began to gently nibble on her clit. Time after time I dragged my tongue through her silvery tufts, lapping up any of her juices that tried to escape me.

I licked her so vigorously that she orgasmed in my mouth, her fluid sticky and thick, and I gulped down as much as I could.

“Jakey, please, oh, my, oh, my, OH, MY!!!!! Lick me!!! Lick me!!!!!”

She was in another world while she came and I licked her clean. Her quivering body arched from the table as I held her ass cheeks in my hands. I used my position to increase the pressure on her clit off and on while her orgasm subsided. She was in heaven.

Now it was my turn. Before her body was fully done coming, I unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the floor. She bent her head and looked at my cock as I pointed it toward her slippery opening. I gently placed the head into her pussy. She was so tight that it took a few seconds and a few slow gestures for her to get situated. But she was so wet and I was so eager that less than a minute later I was cramming the entire length into her tiny tight opening. She gasped but loved the sensation. It was incredibly erotic looking down and seeing my thick cock buried to the hilt in a gray haired pussy. I had often fantasized about having sex with an older woman, but this more than I could have hoped for. I began to move into her and out of her in a primal rhythm.

“Oh, my Corinne, this feels so good. You are such a tight little girl.” “Jakey, fuck me. Fuck me so nice, oh, my, fuck me. Fuck me so nice”, she whispered in a trancelike state. We were infatuated with each other.

It felt incredible. She was clamping her pussy on me with every thrust. The sensations were amazing. After several minutes of changing positions I began to approach orgasm. I could feel my rod thickening in her tight gray haired opening. She could feel it, also, as she looked at me right before I came.

“Come inside me, Jakey. It’s going to feel so fucking good!!”

And with that, I delivered several ounces of thick jism into her tight box. I collapsed on top of her and we both fell asleep right on the table.

About an hour later we woke up. “Corinne, why don’t you stay at my house tonight. You live so far away and you must be exhausted.” She knew what I was up to and didn’t even bother with the polite rhetorical “You really think I should” banter. We were out the door in few minutes and pulled up at my house soon after.

We were barely in the door before we were totally naked. She had a fire in her eyes that burned with an intensity that I had never seen. I had never been so desired by a woman. In a matter of minutes we were in my bed. I wanted to lick her again and she decided that she was going to take on my cock mouth wise so we ended up in a nice comfortable sideways 69. Her thigh draped over my left shoulder, which forced her tiny hole to open nicely and exposed her clit at the same time. It was incredible watching her take down the whole length since I have never been deep throated. I’m a little bigger than average in length and thickness so I don’t get to enjoy that sort of pleasure very often. She was a natural and loved giving me head. As she bobbed in the distance I focused on thoroughly stimulating her silver snatch.

After several minutes of sucking each other I turned her over onto her tummy and lifted her midsection from the bed. I entered her doggy style, which allowed my cock to delve deeper into her tiny body.

“Oh, man that is so deep!! It feels so good, but don’t go too hard. Oh, yeah it’s so deep I love it!” she moaned as I plowed into her. I pulled on her ass cheeks as I fucked her from behind to get a good look at her pucker. With my left hand I pushed her cheek to the side and wet the tip of my right index finger. I played with her anus, giving her about a knuckle of it. She looked back at me then squirmed harder to get more of my finger inside her. Without missing a beat I continued to drive into her and reached over to get some KY jelly.

As I unclicked the tube she moaned in anticipation and pushed her bottom to engulf more of my finger. In a quick move I removed my finger and upended the tube, allowing a generous dollop of lubricant to land right on her asshole. Her back arched down as she felt the cold KY make contact with her body. I worked it around the opening and took another blob and smeared up my thick cock.

Jakey
Jakey
92 Followers
12