Yachting Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Lanette & Walter can't wait to get to plug her arse.
5.6k words
4.51
143.1k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Orchard

Lanette, a forty-two year old English woman has seduced, and been seduced by nineteen year old Walter, right under her husband's nose. They have been family friends for years, but the awakening of his hormones has caused him to see her differently. And the experience with him has changed her.

*

Lanette drove home, her head swirling with a rush of emotions. She knew that this sex-powered emotional roller-coaster ride was wrong. She was too old to be harboring such feelings toward Walter. He had been a family friend for four years, and just finished his first year of college. She prayed that, somehow, she could control herself. She would not see him until the weekend, and they would not have time to be alone together then. Maybe she could put their relationship back on the level it belonged and somehow overcome her body's betrayal.

But over the next few days, she found her self returning again and again to the memory of what happened in the boat. When Doug was gone during the day, she could not resist wanking at the though of what Walter had done to her...with her. She felt so guilty but wanted it so much. She knew that she would see him again Saturday. But to see him and not be able to be with him? And would Doug see how randy she was for him?

The wind was up that Saturday and everyone went out sailing. Lanette managed to avoid seeing Walter except at a distance, and the activity of sailing kept her mind busy. But the wind died in the afternoon and everyone started heading in. As Lanette helped Doug tie the yacht up, she glanced over to Walter and their eyes connected. She felt the tremor in her belly as he smiled at her. Then she glanced at Doug, worried that he might notice, but he was working on his fourth beer and the subtleties of his wife's behavior were not on his radar.

Everyone gathered at the picnic table for tea time and Doug had another beer, while Lanette had a glass of wine hoping to calm her nerves. In the interest of more modesty, Lanette had put a full tee-shirt on over a thin silk bra, and some nice sweat pants. As the group gathered, Lanette noticed Walter was not with the group and looked around for him. She didn't see him anywhere and was disappointed, and then she felt ashamed for being disappointed. She chatted mindlessly with others in the group, and then went back to the boat to refill her wine glass.

She returned moments later with a glass of wine and sat down at the table only to realize Walter was sitting right across from her. She recovered from her surprise and smiled. They talked for a while about nothing in particular, but Walter's gaze kept returning to the slow, rhythmic rising of her T-shirt, and the nipples, which showed through unmistakably. It was impossible for Lanette not to notice Walter's preoccupation with her breasts. She realized that, given the circumstances, her choice of clothing hadn't been the best. She sensed the effect she was having on Walter, but she knew the effect he was having on her.

She felt an urgent need to pee, coupled with wetness in her crotch that was not pee. She excused herself and walked up the hill to the bathroom in the clubhouse. She chose one of the larger bathrooms with a shower, pulled her shorts and knickers down to her ankles, and sat down to pee. As soon as she touched herself to wipe, the other pressing need came to the front. The next thing she knew, she was leaning back on the loo, her right hand squeezing her breasts, her left hand rubbing her needy fanny. Part of her was trying to figure out what was going on with her because she couldn't explain how Walter could have this effect on her. Maybe it was because Doug's five-thrust slap and tickle hadn't given her an orgasm in a year other than her own wanking. Maybe it was some strange hormonal imbalance as she approached menopause. Whatever it was, it was beyond her control. It had taken all her will power not to jump his bones earlier. She was not going to be denied her release now.

She reluctantly removed her hands from her their current pleasure, and kicked loose the shorts around her ankle. She closed her eyes and returned her hands to their previous positions, moving gentler now, slower, enjoying the sexual fire building within her. Slowly, but with certainty, her fingers moved to ensnare her clitoris. Her right hand reluctantly relented in its attack on her bosom, and redirected its attention to the depths of her enflamed cunny. With one hand on her button and one attacking her fanny, she moved swiftly and decisively towards what was certain to be a massive orgasm.

Dreamily, she opened her eyes. To her surprise, there was Walter, standing above her in the bathroom, staring intently at her. She almost screamed his name with the realization she had not locked the door, and moved to cover herself. But just then, her body betrayed her, exploding into orgasm.

"Oh, sod it! It's noowww!" she whispered, closing her eyes. Her hands shot instantly back to her fanny, renewing their effort with a relentless attack. She kept up this attack as her hips thrust skyward to meet her hands. "Oh Walter," she sighed as wave after wave engulfed her, carrying her swiftly and deliberately to Nirvana. Finally, her orgasms started to subside. After several moments, exactly how long she couldn't tell, she started to regain her composure. When she finally realized where she was, and what had just happened, she opened her eyes. Walter already had his shirt off and was kneeling between her legs.

She tried to sit up and close her legs when she suddenly felt Walter's tongue licking the juices off of her inner thighs. She felt his soft, tender kisses moving slowly toward the heart of her womanhood. She tried once again to sit up, but Walter gently pushed her back down. She was powerless to resist him. His tongue continued its march towards her center, kissing her right thigh, gently nibbling her left, until finally reaching its goal.

"Walter, what are you doing? Please stop, Walter. Not here!" His tongue dove deep inside her fanny, lapping up the juices that had only recently stopped flowing from her body. She felt the fires of lust re-igniting.

"Walter? Ohhhhhhh yes! Ohhhhhh yes, Walter! Oh please Don't stop, Walter. Eat my fanny! Oh, yes." She couldn't believe what was happening. She couldn't believe it was her telling him to eat her fanny in the yacht club bathroom. Oh god, it felt so good.

Walter moved upwards and began sucking on Lanette's love button, sending shivers through her entire body. She clutched madly at her breasts, mashing them into her body, hissing out Walter's name. He inserted a finger into her juicy, wet cut. Then he twisted it and pressed up against her bladder, rubbing her G spot. She bucked her hips wildly as her body neared another orgasm.

"Oh, Walter, I'm...now..! Oh, bloody hell....." Lanette continued to thrash on the loo as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her. Finally, it was over. She had never climaxed like that before. She opened her eyes slowly, dreamily. Walter laid his head on her thigh, with her pussy juices smeared all over his face. He smiled at her, but said nothing. She looked deeply into his eyes.

"Oh, Walter, this is so wrong." She caressed his hair tenderly and smiled at him. He stood in front of her and she gasped at the size of the bulge in his shorts. Slowly her hand wandered down to his cock, still encased in his work shorts. She reached down to feel the weight of his knackers and the desire overtook her again. She couldn't believe what was happening. Couldn't believe she was about to take Walter's cock into her mouth. But she knew that she would. Somehow, she knew that she must.

She reached for his shorts and very slowly slid them down over his hips. It was like opening a Christmas present. Then, at last, it was free, standing straight and proud before her. She discarded his shorts and raised her hands to encase her trophy. She cupped his knackers gently in her left hand, then, tenderly, stroked his rigid length in her right.

Slowly, gently she rubbed him. She leaned in to kiss it, lightly on the bell-head at first, then taking it briefly into her mouth. She circled its eye with her tongue, clearly enjoying the feast before her.

Walter gently stroked her hair. "Do you like it?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she purred quietly.

"Do you want it?"

"Oh, yes."

"Then take it," he urged. "Take all of it. It's yours." She grabbed his ass, one cheek in each hand, and pulled him into her. She took him as deep into her mouth as she could. She took all of him. Her tongue bathed his cock as she took him. He was already hard as stone from watching her orgasm twice and had really built up a load. In and out she took him, until finally he could take it no more.

"I'm coming," he gasped. "Oh Christ, here it comes," and began pumping his sperm into her mouth. She swallowed the warm fluid and released his organ from her mouth. She lifted her head and looked up at him, seeking his approval. He smiled at her. Gently, Walter lifted Lanette to her feet. He took her in his arms and rocked her gently. He brushed the hair from her face and kissed her tenderly.

"I don't know what's come over me, Walter. Part of me is ashamed of how daft I've been feeling, but I just can't help it," she began. "I've never so randy like this before. I feel like such a tart. But I liked it and I fancy it again. Can you understand that?"

"You have nothing to be ashamed of, Lanette, and nothing to explain. What just happened between us was a beautiful, erotic experience. It's a memory I'll cherish as long as I live. And I, too, want it to happen again." He grinned mischievously. "Maybe I can find out just how deep your animal passions run."

"Oh God yes," she moaned, but pushed him away. "But not here. We've both been gone far too long. You had better go back now before someone misses you." She kissed him tenderly and pushed him towards the door. "Now put your willy away and make sure no one sees you leave."

"I'll see you Thursday?" Walter asked as he pulled his pants up and grabbed his shirt.

"I'll be here," She answered. "Now go." He opened the door a crack and made sure no one was in the lobby, then quickly left and rejoined the group.

Meanwhile, Lanette sat there a while longer. She felt totally barmy...an older married woman acting like a total tart, with a teenager. She had not been a pure woman when she met Doug, but she had been a good wife. Now she found Doug's large stomach distasteful and his attempts at sex unsatisfying. Walter had awakened urges in her she had forgotten.

She rose up and used some tissues to clean herself "down there" and washed her face. She walked back to Doug and told him she did not feel well and needed to go home. She kept up the facade of not feeling well for Sunday and did not have to face the temptation of seeing Walter again.

But again the memories of how excited she was with Walter consumed her. By Thursday morning, she couldn't wait for Doug to leave so she could wank herself just to reduce her randiness, but it didn't work. She threw on a tee-shirt and sweatpants, made a lunch for two, and got in the car. She knew about where Walter lived and what route he took on the bike ride. Maybe she would meet him along the way and they would have more time together.

She saw him on the edge of the road ahead of her where the road passed through apple orchards. He was wearing those bicycle shorts that showed his muscular arse and thighs. She passed him and stopped at the edge of the road. As soon as her recognized her he jumped off the bike and embraced her. He pulled her into a long, deep kiss, and held it. Their hands started to explore each other; her hands went down his back grabbed onto ass through the spandex while one of his hands went up and pulled her head close, the other feeling her butt bare under the sweatpants.

"Oh Walter," she said breathlessly into his mouth. "I need you! Put your bike in the rear of the car and let's go!" She broke the embrace and opened the back of the car so he could cram his bike into the small trunk of her Triumph. Then she handed him the keys and got in the passenger side.

As he put it in gear, she put her hand on his leg and his stomach somersaulted. He was almost shaking with lust but steadied himself and slipped the car into gear.

"So why did you catch me on the road" Walter asked.

"Because I want you to take me somewhere where we can strip naked and you can give me another orgasm, Walter. I find no relief in wanking and I can't wait another day!"

"Jesus."

"I want you to suck my tits and pump my fanny until I scream!" She practically moaned the words out. Then she leaned over and slid her tongue into his mouth.

"Come on, honey, drive us somewhere so we can get down to business. I'll keep quiet until we get there. I'll just rub you through your jeans." Lanette kept massaged his crotch and occasionally she'd lean over to stick her tongue in his ear and whimper. It was quickly too much for Walter and he turned at the next road down into an orchard. He brought the car to a stop out of sight of the road.

"I can't wait to get to the boat," he said.

"Good," she answered pulling off her shirt. "Do you want to suck on these?" He couldn't take it anymore and lunged over and put his hands on her small breasts, then hastily ran his tongue around her hard left nipple. She ran her fingers through his hair and moaned. Her breathing got slow and heavy and her breasts rose and fell with it. The young man hungrily took the right one in his mouth and started sucking it. Lanette gasped.

"Oh, honey, suck my bristols. No one has ever given them the attention you do. You're making me so randy." Walter was feeling the same thing with his cock was throbbing and growing in his pants. He moved to her other tit and enveloped it with his mouth. Lanette rubbed her palm on his crotch.

"Jesus, you're hard as a brick." Her erect nipple rose even higher in his mouth. Then her hand found the pulsating bell-end of his cock, and she went into a frenzy. Her fingers tugged frantically at his shorts.

"Oh, god, Walter, get your pants down. Bloody hell, I want that thing in my mouth." He lifted up and she pulled the spandex bike shorts and underlying jock down to his thighs. His cock sprang out and stood straight up, bigger than she remembered it, towering up out of his groin almost to the center of the steering wheel. He felt the warm leather seat under his ass.

"Ooh, Walter," she said, gaping at his dick. Then she leaned across the seats toward it, and her mouth engulfed his rigid dick. She stretched her jaw open and slid her full lips down the top half of it, and the car was filled with slurping noises. Her mouth felt like warm oatmeal. She pulled her lips off with a smack.

"Queen's honor, Walter, your cock seems even bigger than last time. I can barely get my mouth around it." She ran her tongue over the head. "But I love the silky feel of it in my mouth." She drew a deep breath through her nose, and then something inhuman happened. She took his whole cock into her mouth. Inch after inch, her lips slid down his huge pole until he felt the head touch her throat. She was afraid she'd gag or chicken out, but her mouth descended right to his balls of its own accord. She felt his abs tense and backed off. Near the top she took in a deep breath that drew cool air along his shaft.

"Walter, your willy is so big," she said. "I can't wait for you to fuck my pussy with it again. Let's get the blanket out of the back so you can put this thing in me." They hopped out and got the blanket spread out on the grass in front of the car. He took off his shorts and shirt then stared at her small firm tits, which stuck out in front of her like a teenager's. He drew her to me and started sucking them again.

"You can do that while you fuck me," she said. "Let's get my pants off and give it to me. I've never been so randy in my life." She stood there in the bright sunlight with her hips thrust towards him. Her navel and her trim waist were beautifully tanned while her thick thighs quivered under her sweatpants. Walter couldn't wait to see her beaver again and pulled the sweats down to her ankles.

"Oh, that's good enough," she panted. "I can't wait any longer." She flipped over and got on her knees. Her juices were already running down her legs. "Fuck me, Walter! Give it to me like the doggies do it!" He saddled up against her arse and took his shaft in hand.

"Are you ready for this?" He teased.

"Come on love, slide it in and start pounding me!" She swiveled her bum and looked over her shoulder at me with hungry eyes. He found her entrance and slid his into her. She was even tighter than he remembered.

"OH, WALTER!" she cried out even before the hilt of his cock reached her lips. "I need this so bad," she grunted. "Rod me with your willy!" Then it was all inside her. Walter started sliding his dick in and out of her fast and hard, just like he knew she wanted it. The hot silkiness of her fanny sucked at his cock and made a squishing sound with each stroke. He could look down and watch the entire length of his shaft hammer back and forth under her ass.

"Give it to me, Walter! Ooh, yeah! Harder!" She began lunging back to meet his thrusts. "Blood hell, your goolies are touching my button" The young man placed his hands on her waist and pumped harder until his pelvis stared making loud whacking sounds against her ass.

"Like that, love? Is that good?" she gasped.

"Your pussy is so tight that is feels great. It's about time we did this again," he told her in-between breaths.

"I know! Give it to me, Walter; give me all of it on every stroke! You've got me so hot up!" Her wish was his command. He leaned down and sucked at the nape of her neck and she cooed and turned her face up toward him, her mouth open and waiting for his tongue. He met her lips and slid his tongue into her mouth.

As good as it was, the hard ground under the blanket was causing her knees to complain. She felt the fire inside her start to recede a little and knew she had to change.

"Hold up Walter, I want to ride you," she whispered in his ear. He pulled his cock out of her, slick and hot with her juice. Walter sat down and watched her roll onto her butt and take off her sweat pants. Then she rose back up and faced him, grinning and buck naked, her tanned figure looking so hot and delicious.

"See anything you like?" she asked coyly.

"Mm-hmm. Your incredible body."

"Well, Walter, you can just forget about all those little teenage trollops," she said, turning up on one hip and stretching out theatrically. "Because I'm five feet eight inches, one hundred nine pounds of English sex machine. Are you ready for this?"

"I can take it." Then she bent down and straddled him. Her beautiful thick legs nestled down next to his legs.

"And now, young man, I'm going to put these pointy little bristols in your face while I slide this fanny up and down on you. No one has ever given them the loving that you did before" As she leaned forward, he felt the tip of his shaft bump against the soft, warm lips of her fanny. Then her hand gripped his manhood as she lowered herself onto it. She let go of his shaft and her hands clawed at his shoulders as her hot pussy sheathed over me inch by inch. "Ooh, yeah," she hissed.

"Mmmmm," he moaned as he sucked one of her tits. She moaned in ecstasy as her fanny slid down over the last couple of inches.

She leaned back at arms' length and they both looked down. Lanette could just make out the base of his shaft as it disappeared into pleasure hole. With Doug's large belly, she could not get all of him inside her, and definitely could not see it. Walter had twice as much length in her now and there was just a bit more.

12