Yahoo Sexual Correspondence Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers

It was so unearthly quiet that you could hear a pine needle fall from a tree and hit the soft, green grass. Even the crickets gasped in anticipation of Katherine removing her bra and panty from her oh, so perfect body. Then, once she was naked, once she stood in her bedroom oblivious to the stares of the horny men leering at her, instead of just turning off the light and going to bed, she continued her naked reality show. The men, fully aroused, while standing on the deck in the chill of the night air, after drinking all day on a hot summer afternoon, and in the cold sweat of desire they all had for Katherine, after playing full contact Twister with her, continued to lustily stare.

Even Charlie, a bit embarrassed for his naked wife, was unable to stop the naked show. The sight of Katherine walking around the bedroom completely naked and in view of his three horny friends was more than he had bargained for, when Jack had given him his instruction on Yahoo. Yet, fortified by the fact that Katherine knew he was outside watching her with his three friends, truly believing that this is what she wanted and needed, to expose her naked body to his three friends, while he watched their reactions to her nudity, he allowed the show to continue.

Taking her sweet time about putting on her nightgown, she stood in front of the mirror naked, while brushing her long, lush, blonde hair 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 times. He could hear his three friends softly counting each stroke of her hair brush, 50 right handed and 50 left handed with her breasts, going up and down and up and down, keeping beat with her every movement. Without doubt, Charlie figured that this was all a show. Exposing his naked wife in such a public way, he had unleashed a monster, but what a beautiful monster she was. Without doubt, Charlie figured that his wife knew the men were staring at her naked body. How could she not know? She had the bedroom drapes wide open with the light lit.

By standing in front of the mirror, the men had a view of her front and her back. With every stroke of her hairbrush, her boobs moved from side to side and up and down with the bulging eyeballs of the men following the motion of her breasts. Charlie figured, of course, by what Jack had written him on Yahoo, that this was his wife's way of showing the men what they wanted to see of her naked body. He couldn't wait to have hot sex with his new bride, while having hot pillow talk about all that they saw.

"Well, I'm going to go to bed," he said with an exaggerated yawn. "You guys can stay out here and watch for a while, if you'd like," he said giving them a wink and they all nodded their heads in unison and in agreement.

Charlie went inside and quickly stripped off his clothes to join his wife in the bedroom. Without turning off the light, something he always did, turning off the light before going to bed, he took his wife to bed. Immediately, they started kissing, before they started touching. Then, when Kathy leaned down to take her husband in her mouth, giving the men the perfect view between her legs, the three men stood by the glass watching her blow her husband, while all imagining, no doubt, that she was blowing them. Blowing her husband was her way of making sure he was hard enough to penetrate her. It appeared that maybe that Twister game had made her horny. Maybe, just as Jack had written, she enjoyed flashing his friends her panty and bra.

"Let's try something different, tonight, shall we," he said.

"What? Tell me what you want, my husband," she said running her hand along his chest and through his chest hairs.

"Sit on my cock, but face the other way, so that I can play with your tits from behind."

"Okay, lover," she said being the agreeable newly married wife.

Kathy sat on his stomach and reached down and behind her to position his stiff cock in her shaved pussy. Then, they started fucking real slow, before they developed a rhythm. With her boobs bouncing and bobbing, running her fingers through her long, blonde hair and lifting her arms over her head, Katherine was giving the men a real show of her hot body. It wasn't long before Charlie was banging Kathy and she was holding her own by humping him back. With her tits flopping wildly up and down and side to side, watching the two of them having sex was better than watching a porn movie.

It didn't take very long for the three men to pull out their pricks and masturbate their horny appreciation of Katherine's naked show. Their applause for the strip tease and the X-rated sex show was ejaculated all over the sliding glass door that led out to the deck from the bedroom. Unfortunately, while masturbating, one of the drunken men on the backyard deck bumped the glass with his shoulder.

"What was that, Charlie? I heard something?" Still naked, she stood and walked to the wall of windows and pressing her body against the sliding glass door to see, she peered through the glass giving the men a close up view of her naked body. "There's someone on the deck," she said covering her tits with her hands.

The men still standing there with their pants down around their ankles and their spent cocks still leaking cum, waved and smiled. As if they were Paparazzi, cell phone cameras flashed to capture her nakedness.

"Oh, that's just the guys."

"The guys!"

"Yeah, I know how much you enjoy exposing yourself, so I invited them to watch you change out of your clothes. I thought you were going to stop with your panty and bra, but when you continued and got naked, when you brushed your hair 100 times in front of the mirror, I figured it would be okay for them to watch us have sex."

"You what! You figured it was okay for them to see me naked? You thought it was okay for them to watch us having sex?"

Kathy's lawyer served Charlie with divorce papers the next morning.

Coincidentally and unexpectedly, Elizabeth happened to stop by to see how Charlie was making out in his new marriage and the two of them have been together ever since. Jack still writes him. Only, even though the information that he gave him about all women enjoying being exposed wasn't true, especially with regard to his ex-wife, Katherine, he's been writing him about how he's been having hot sex with his mother-in-law.

"Charlie, I'm telling you. Yeah, sure my mother-in-law is a bit overweight, old, and not nearly as good looking as her daughter, but there's something about banging an old broad like this. They really appreciate it when you do and will give you better sex than any 25-year-old."

"Really? Wow."

So, a year later, Charlie had sex with his mother-in-law Audrey and Elizabeth immediately served Charlie with divorce papers. With having to settle with two women in an uncontested divorce, Charlie has sworn off women and chatting online with anyone.

andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers
12