Yahtzee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me with her and I slowly knelt over her. Her hands slipped back up my arms and came to rest at my shoulders where her fingers dug in to pull me further down to her. Our lips met for the second time that night as my hands found her sleek, smooth thighs. She let out a soft gasp through our kiss as my hands traveled up her thighs and across her hips to caress her delicate waist under the jersey. She held my face to hers with her hands again clasped around my neck as she sat up. When our kiss broke she grabbed her jersey at the hem and hoisted it up over her head and off.

My first look at her flawless alabaster body was before me as I straddled her thighs. She was just as advertised. Her lithe legs gently curved over her hips and poured seamlessly into her narrow waist. From there her torso swelled out gently through her back which was adorned by a marvelous pair of perky, high set breasts. Her nipples were already pulled into tight, deep crimson knots that were perfectly centered on her small, firm tits. Her shoulders flowed into a long, swan-like neck above and sinewy, well defined arms below.

The hands that those arms terminated in, that had been holding me so tightly, landed on my waist and yanked the drawstring on my sweats. The knot fell open and the loose pants dropped off my hips and pooled around my knees. I had been too involved in drinking in her image to notice the erection swelling at my crotch until her warm hand wrapped around it. Her other hand stroked my chest. "I've been fascinated by you since the first day I laid eyes on you," she breathed at me. "That picture in the paper drove me wild, that tight body, your hard chest…" She was drinking in my body as deeply as I was hers, her eyes darting from place to place unable to decide where to linger, her lips parted. Her fingers brushed under my balls as the heel of her palm ground into the base of my cock. My body tightened at the sensation, she whimpered and bit her lip at the sight of my muscles tensing under my utter lack of body fat.

The look of wild desire building behind her eyes and the sight of her flawless form overcame me. I leaned forward and bit lightly into her shoulder leaving a slight pink welt on her white skin as she gasped. I kissed the spot and let my tongue flick over it to salve the sting. Her hand came to the back of my head as she shivered under my tongue and pushed my head down to her breasts. She squealed and grabbed a tight fistful dreadlocks as I pulled her nipple into my mouth. "Mmm, yeah baby, they're sooo sensitive." I took that for encouragement and suckled at her nipple a little harder drawing a harsh breath and a yank at my hair from her. I brought my thumb to her mouth and she promptly pulled it through her lips. She sucked on it sloppily until I pulled my spit-slick thumb from her mouth. Her breathing sped when my hand massaged her other breast, my slippery thumb flashing back and forth over the nipple. My mouth still working her other nipple Eileen was writhing in an agony of bliss.

The hand wound in my hair began to pull back and her nipple popped noisily from my mouth. She lowered her face to mine and our lips met in the deepest kiss yet. Our tongues wrestled between our mouths as she held my face to hers fiercely. I leaned forward and my fingers wandered up her leg and around between her thighs. The supple hand on my manhood tightened as my fingers skidded on the slickness on her inner thigh. "Aahhh," she exhaled when my fingers slipped up to her slick folds and then in between them. The grip on my cock released and I felt her hand land on top of mine while my fingers sank slowly into her. Her thumb paused briefly to flick twice across her clit as she dragged her hand over her sopping sex. The slippery hand then regained its grip on my now throbbing shaft and began to stroke. She used her newfound slickness to play lightly about my cock, her wrist twisting her hand in circles as she jerked.

Desire was rampant between us. We were clawing and digging away at each other as our hands drove each other to the brink. No longer able to hold ourselves back she looped her thumb over the base of my cock and wrapped her fingers around my balls. She led my forward to her steaming pussy and gasped heavily when my swollen corona passed her labia, entering her hot, moist cavern. I watched my cock slide into her under her patch of silken flame through foggy eyes, the sensation of her tight pussy wrapping around me clouding my vision. She was humming, both verbally and physically, as I took great pains to slip into her slowly, feeling her warmth engulf me incrementally until I was buried to the root.

Once I felt her soft pubic hair mesh into mine I leaned forward to wrap my arms under her back. I lifted her off the bed and she wrapped her legs around my hips, her arms flung around my neck. She remained deeply impaled on me, swiveling her hips, savoring the sensation of my cock throbbing and grinding away inside her. I turned around and dropped harshly onto the bed. Her face twisted and a yelp escaped her lips as I was driven even further into her, her weight dropping into my lap. I could feel my cock bump into her cervix, my unit buried in her as far as her anatomy would allow, yet she tried to grind even further downward.

She licked my face from chin to the tip of my nose before locking back onto my mouth for another kiss. She leaned forward as we kissed, pushing me back onto the bed, grabbing my hand and pulling it up to her small, perky breasts. Once I was on my back she sat straight up in my lap. She wiggled her hips back and forth, sending shivers through me again. I could do no more than smile at her blankly as she spoke. "I've been waiting so long for this," she said, pausing to gasp every time my cock twitched inside her, every time my thumb passed over her rock-hard nipple. She leaned forward, pulling her hips from mine; we were off to the races.

The look on her face was on of a woman possessed as she pounded her hips up and down. All I could do was hold on for dear life as the fucked me senseless, her legs pistoning her pussy up and down me at a furious pace. It wasn't long before I felt the twitching and convulsing around my cock that signaled her impending orgasm. Leaving one hand to roughly knead her breasts and tweak her super-sensitive nipples I ran the other down her body and to her crotch. I smiled my best super-villain smile at her glazed eyes and gaping mouth as my thumb brushed over our sloppy union and then up slightly to find her clit. She now had one thumb rolling over her nipple, the other slick from her own juices flicking over her clit. Her orgasm hit quickly. Her hands gripping my hair, her pussy gripping my cock, I felt in danger of having both torn from me. A low moan welled up from deep in side of her and grew into a shriek as her pistoning became an erratic grinding on my hips.

She landed on top of me near exhaustion. Her eyes closed, she was nestling into my shoulder with a smile. "Mmmm, more," she whispered into my ear. "I want more." That was a good thing as my mild case of residual whiskey-dick had prevented me from having my own orgasm right along with her. My cock was throbbing from the display of muscular prowess she put on during her climax and she was now snaking her hips back and forth, my unit buried as deeply as ever in her.

I sat up and lifter her off me. She whimpered and gave me sad puppy eyes as my manhood slid out of her. I laid her on her back fully across the bed and climbed back between her legs. She reached behind her to grab a pillow, which she placed under her tight rear end to elevate her hips. Her legs spread wide she reached down and grabbed my slick cock. She looped her thumb and index finger under the rim of the head to maintain her grip over the shaft that was soaked with her fluids and guided my to the spot we both needed to fill between her outstretched legs. With her hips raised off the bed I sank into her like a soldering iron into a stick of warm butter.

Once inside her again she drew her legs up and together in front of my chest and hooked her ankles around my neck. This drew her labia tight around the bas of my cock, which was burrowed deeply into her. "No escape now, tough guy. Your gonna cum in me like or not," she said through a smile. No it was my turn, and it took everything I had to withdraw far enough to start stroking in and out of her seething depths. She was squeezing my cock inside her and pulling me into her with her surprisingly strong legs. Once again she was fucking me, this time from below, puling my in with her hips, pushing me back out with her legs. "Go with it, let it hit you," she cooed at me as I tried to match her rhythm, "let me fuck you. I want you to cum inside me. I want to get you off soooo bad. Cum for me." Looking at her face as she slowly jerked me off with her glorious pussy was driving me to the edge. It was torturous trying to hold back from flailing away but she was in total control as she squeezed and rocked under me.

Her pussy began to convulse erratically again as my member began to twitch with my own encroaching orgasm. "Yeah, cum with me," she gasped as her second climax welled up inside her," shoot it in me while I cum. Jesus, that's nice." Her eyes glazed over and her mouth hung open yet again as I leaned forward and began to pump for my own. My knees and arms gave out and I was resting fully upon her legs as my body was racked with pleasure. Cum shot from me in heavy streams into her waiting, hungry depths as sweat trickled from my forehead and splattered on her smooth body, mingling with her own. When her orgasm subsided she began to squeeze and rock again, this time more slowly, more gently, squeezing the remnants of jizm from me, sending more shocks up my spine. I collapsed beside her and she wrapped her nimble fingers around my shaft once more, cradling it. We napped intermittently throughout the night, occasionally waking to pleasure each other again.

The next morning we strolled into the dining hall arm in arm. We got another round of cheers from our friends at the large, round table as we walked up. Her friends looked at each other quizzically as my buddies handed me a copy of the game Yahtzee and laughed. "What's this all about?" Eileen asked.

"Nothing," I said through a blushing chuckle. "Just an inside joke, I'll explain later."

12