Yakuza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a little while, they simply lay together on top of the covers, with Reiko privately concentrating on Kazuma's heartbeat against her chest. They breathed together and watched each other as they shared gentle, open mouthed kisses.

The sight of the young woman's body pressing against his own like this made him smile and he kissed her a little harder, his fingers moving down along her ass and reaching further, until they slowly slid into her wet body. Reiko half laughed and half whimpered at the intrusion, moving along with his rhythm as she felt Kazuma harden underneath her again. She knew that he was going to fuck her, and she wanted him inside of her more than she wanted anything else.

Slowly, Reiko turned on her back and watched as her tattooed lover moved between her legs, still stroking her with one hand as he prepared himself, only moving down to kiss her when he was ready.

The Yakuza watched his young lover as the tip of his cock pressed to his wet entrance. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she released an impatient groan. Kazuma pushed into her slowly, teasing the girl and making her squirm. She wasn't used to his size at all, but the slight pain she felt was quickly overshadowed by pleasure. When Kazuma started to move, Reiko gripped his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist, just above his ass. His thrusts were slow, but deep, and every time he moved back in, the young woman closed her eyes and released gentle little moans. His cock moving inside of her drove her crazy ; it was an incredible pleasure. Reiko could feel every thrust throughout her whole body, her shivers increasing as he started to pump harder.

A slight coating of perspiration coated Kazuma's chest and forehead. He looked down at their bodies at the moment, smirking as he watched his cock disappear into her body. Soon enough he was moaning louder too, in time with Reiko. Her legs tightened around him and he went into her deeper, hitting her inner walls as she pulled him down into a kiss.

Reiko opened her eyes as she felt her muscles tighten. Her mouth was parted around his as she moaned into his mouth, her fingers digging into his shoulders to create crescent shaped marks. The young woman's inner walls began to contract as she approached orgasm, her body trembling as she finally closed her eyes and arched her back off the bed. Kazuma kissed her neck, sucking on the flesh as Reiko came. The stimulation on his cock from her contracted walls encouraged him to finish, too. Her body milked him now and he forced his mouth over hers as the two of them moaned together, coming in unison.

They lay together for a while, their bodies still entwined. Kazuma kissed gently at her neck as Reiko ran her hands over his broad, tattooed body. They breathed together, bodies moving in unison before the Yakuza finally drew back and the two of them smiled at each other, Reiko a little shyly than the gangster.

"Kazuma, I..." she smiled, moving her fingers over his muscular arms as he cleaned himself up as best as he could in the bed, then slid his arms around her and shushed her with a kiss.

"It's gonna be pretty hard for you to just be a masseuse to me now, you know," his handsome face stretched in a small smile and the young woman blushed, hiding her face in his chest as she mumbled into the skin with agreement. It would be very difficult for her to go back to just having him as a client. "But," Kazuma continued, and Reiko looked up, propping her chin up on her chest. "It'd be harder for you to be with me too, you know. It'd be dangerous..."

The young woman lowered her eyes, disappointment soaring through her. She shivered when Kazuma stroked her lower back, and snuggled closer to him.

"...but..." he smiled a little, and lowered his mouth to her ear. "Lets not stop just yet."