Yanari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

Feeling a tentacle enter her where things should only exit, Yanari's moans quickly turned once more into screams - this time, screams of terror and pain. Almost immediately, her mouth was filled again as now several tentacles battered her chest repeatedly and rapidly as if her breasts were part of a drum set.

The triple-penetration was long, relentless, pitiless, unforgiving, and fierce. For what seemed like hours, Yanari was nothing but a sex object. Her conscious mind shut down - if her eyes ever opened, it did not register with her consciously - and her subconscious mind took control, allowing her to find just a little pleasure in such a degrading experience. Her stomach eagerly accepted all the sweet-tasting slime which was forced into her mouth and instinctively swallowed. The other tentacles penetrating her would often unleash even more slime into her, then withdraw and be replaced by more tentacles which would continue the merciless onslaught. Even those tentacles simply writing in the air above her would often spray her with more of the bluish-colored slime, coating her entire body as well as the hard ground all around her. Unable to flee or find a way to make the experience end, Yanari simply lay there, "eating" her fill - and then some - of the slime with her body convulsing as one orgasm after another ripped through her with the force of several thousand simultaneous tidal waves, each one zapping more of her strength and consciousness from her...

Yanari slowly rose from the stream, thinking about the experience she had endured earlier. The star of this planet was high in the sky now, and her stomach was growling fiercely. Her skin was nicely shriveled from where she had been kneeling in the water, reminding her of a raisin.

...and that thought caused her stomach to growl with even more ferocity.

Considering her options, the young adventurer returned to the shore. The roadway continued on, straight as a laser's path, with no deviation in sight. The roadway had to lead somewhere, she noted, so she should continue trekking on to get there faster. But her stomach protested, demanding sustenance immediately before continuing on.

Thinking of the bluish-colored slime, she remembered its sweet taste. While initially filling, it left her stomach feeling lacking, but at least it had sustained her for a while during her... experience. If she could somehow locate these tentacles and safely scrape the slime from them, that could provide the "food" she needed, at least for the short term.

As if on cue, several small holes suddenly appeared in the roadway near her, with thin black tentacles covered with semi-transparent bluish-colored slime emerging and slowly moving toward her. Fear instantly gripped Yanari's mind, and she instinctively tried to cover her nakedness with her hands.

Then came a sudden realization: She had thought of the slime-food, and here it was, being presented to her.

Yanari's subconscious mind and her stomach joined together to overrule her conscious mind. She seemed to have lost control of her own body as it sank to the hard-packed dirt of the roadway. Kneeling, she watched as dozens of tentacles moved swiftly toward her, climbing up her body with practiced ease and writhing sensuously before her face. Her conscious mind was horrified as her hands greedily grabbed two tentacles and shoved them into her mouth, pumping them rapidly as they spewed seemingly bucketsful of the slime-food into her mouth. Her throat had a difficult time swallowing fast enough, and eventually some of the slime trickled out of her mouth, off her chin, down her chest and stomach, along her legs, and finally to the ground. In short order, the ferocious growling of her stomach ceased, but it took a long time and several dozen tentacles to satiate her intense hunger.

At last, the tentacles all slithered backward toward their holes, then returned to the ground. The holes seemed to seal themselves, leaving the young woman all alone, naked and once again covered with the bluish-colored slime. Feeling somewhat re-energized now that she had "eaten," she returned to the stream, washed herself and drank once more, and continued her trek toward whatever awaited her, knowing that she had at least found a "safe" and hopefully "reliable" source of "food" on this strange planet.

And, perhaps - just perhaps - she had also just made some new friends, friends who would help to ensure her survival. After all, survival is easier when one is with friends.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers
12